Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 9th, 2013, 12:25 AM
xKyler
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Everytime I open my emu it says internal battery has run dry game can now be played. can someone help me fix?
Old March 9th, 2013, 02:57 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

i have already beaten elite 4 and malice courtyard enterance is blocked, how should i go to castle. And i already capured zeshiram and that event was already done before i beat elite 4, now where should i go
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:37 AM
SonicBoomΩ
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyler View Post
Everytime I open my emu it says internal battery has run dry game can now be played. can someone help me fix?
Do not fear. Nothing will happen. You can still play the hack without any problem.
Old March 9th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-van View Post
Some people don't want to read through 85 pages of posts just to find one thing... I know I sure don't
And those people would find answers they are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
what the heck kind of pokemon is Conran i think the name is. Owned by pokemon trainer light?
Fire/Dark fakemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carapha View Post
Hi, I can't make it work, in which platform do I play it?
You download the ips, you use LIPS to patch the Fire Red ROM, you play on VBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
Good lord, this hack is killing....

Im finally at the Underground City area, and Ive only gotten like 3 badges so far and had to go though Pokemon of Lvl 60-70 already. Had to use GS Codes to get alot of Rare Candies, Full Restores, Max Elixers, and Max Revives.
You do realize that Rare Candies do not give EVs and your Pokémon won't really be strong, don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Please Guys stop complaining about the difficulty of this hack. What do you want to expect finish a hack within 15-20 hours after what it takes to make you know.......
Well... that's about what I did... xD About 20 hours of gameplay =D
I sped up so my gameplay time in-game is about 70h which is about 20h of true gameplay :D
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 9th, 2013, 06:54 AM
jhiin07
Unhatched Egg

How to download? Sorry newbie.
Old March 9th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhiin07 View Post
How to download? Sorry newbie.
First post, attachements.
Everyone should first check the first post before posting... :/
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old March 9th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Mattysoxfan

Nature: Naughty
I'm not complaining about the game, just sharing what I thought when I was playing it. If it was a complaint I'd stop playing it. It's an interesting hack. Also I got castlevania for the 3DS as well.
Old March 9th, 2013, 01:53 PM
timster

Where do I go after beating the Millennium City gym? I exit the gym and right at the door, Sydney and Dray talks to me but I don't see their sprites. Anyways, they asked me if I was ready to go somewhere but I said no because I had to heal up my pokemon. Then Sydney said she'll wait for me in the pokemon center. So after I healed up, I talked to her (sprite was visible in the pokemon center) and she leads me out the door but then all the sudden she disappears so I don't know where to go from here.
Old March 9th, 2013, 02:14 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by timster View Post
Where do I go after beating the Millennium City gym? I exit the gym and right at the door, Sydney and Dray talks to me but I don't see their sprites. Anyways, they asked me if I was ready to go somewhere but I said no because I had to heal up my pokemon. Then Sydney said she'll wait for me in the pokemon center. So after I healed up, I talked to her (sprite was visible in the pokemon center) and she leads me out the door but then all the sudden she disappears so I don't know where to go from here.
If you're in Millennium City after defeating Yugi, your next destination is to go to twist woodlands because the gym is now opened. You can fly tiki village or fells town to reach it. If you're at the DR HQ, go to Huntik Route and you'll see a cave door, enter it and you'll be at trident waters, which is apart of the main map.
Old March 9th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Nature: Naughty
Well, the game seemed really interesting at the begining, I even applied the physical/special split on every single move to enjoy it properly, but after getting annoyed several times about how hard the game is and I don't feel like cheating in a hack I prefer to just stop playing it.
I personally like when games are moderatly hard and provide a fair challenge, I even wasted time hunting for a good Poliwag, Houndour and Shroomish and got them but it isn't enough the game keeps spamming hard trainers. I wanted at least to challenge Yami since I am fan of YGO card games but oh well...
Anyway, sorry for the negative feedback ...
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:09 AM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You do realize that Rare Candies do not give EVs and your Pokémon won't really be strong, don't you?
Im not the kind of guy who really cares about raising EVs. That's more math than I care to use in a day.
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:47 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

there is on one to answer my question :-( i've w8ing for the reply but no one answering
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:36 AM
Abydos

When will be Dark Rising 2 released?..the first version was awesome i cant wait to see what you''ll do next
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Nirnir
Unhatched Egg

Well I find it really hard to advance... Any advices on how to train my 6 pokemons? I cant beat the trainer at the entrance of the cave...
EDIT: Wow i just realised how to use the VS Seeker it is so OP XD
I was just training against normal wild pokemons that was so lame!

Last edited by Nirnir; March 10th, 2013 at 04:14 AM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Sleeping Snorlax
I'm blocking your path

WOOOOOOO! Finally just beat Adrian. Took soo many attempts and a tons of luck. Thank god for my Gengar and his Destiny Bond. God knows the number of pokemon I took down with it. 90+ hours. WOW. DRG, what an amazing hack. Thank you. Cannot wait for number 2.

As for my team, here you go (I forgot to screen cap during ceremony I was so excited that I finally got through lol)
Now to go for round 2 with a different team ... hopefully I remember the cap during ceremony
Attached Images
File Type: png DR Champion Team 01.png‎ (141.8 KB, 39 views) (Save to Dropbox)

3DS FC: 2337 - 4943 - 3966 | SystemName: Jassi
Pokemon X IGN: Jassi
Friend Safari: Ghost | Lampent - Phantump - Dusclops

OMEGA RUBY!! HERE I COME | PLEASE DEAR SWEET ARCEUS HAVE MEGA-METAGROSS
Old March 10th, 2013, 07:01 PM
timster

So my review of this hack. Pretty interesting storyline and very challenging. I enjoyed that the character you played actually communicated with the other person as well besides them just talking to you. I was looking for some of my favorite pokemon in this game like Latios and Latias but they weren't in this game. Oh well. At least all the starters were in this game. The only thing that would've made this game better is if all the bugs, sprites, and scripts were fixed. Sometimes there were invisible sprites so it made it seemed that you were talking to an invisible person, sprites were at locations but you can't talk to them (could cause a freeze in game sometimes), and some people who you could talk to were in the form of items, weird. lol.

Overall, I think is this hack is a 3 out of 5. Great storyline. A lot and I mean a lot of trainers to battle but very noticeable bugs, script errors, and tile errors. And challenging but expectancy is to get your pokemon by level 100 by the end of this game so maybe too challenging. But I still think this is a great hack. Great job DarkRisingGirl and team. There's always room for improvement. Hope to see that in Dark Rising 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi1993a View Post
i have already beaten elite 4 and malice courtyard entrance is blocked, how should i go to castle. And i already captured zeshiram and that event was already done before i beat elite 4, now where should i go
Hmm... You could battle Giovanni in the cave between Water Caverns & Atlantic City since you couldn't before b/c his pokemon level was in the 90s. Otherwise I think you're done. I finished the pokemon league too and there's doesn't seem like anything else you can do. The blockage is probably because of bug issues. There's also another block issue going north from Pax Town. Dark Rising 2 continues to the Omni Region which is still being worked on and like Darkrisinggirl said that will probably not be released until after the release of Pokemon X and Y since there will be Pokemon X and Y in that version.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abydos View Post
When will be Dark Rising 2 released?..the first version was awesome i cant wait to see what you''ll do next
You should just ask in the DR2 thread...
Wait, scrap it, you shouldn't ask anywhere.
(Excuse to advise the DR2 thread)

Old March 10th, 2013, 10:53 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyler View Post
Change your emulator's settings to Flash 128 KBytes and reset your emulator.

Quote:
Quote:
i have already beaten elite 4 and malice courtyard enterance is blocked, how should i go to castle. And i already capured zeshiram and that event was already done before i beat elite 4, now where should i go
If you are referring at those 4 higher grunts and Adrian then the beta 1 ends after them

Quote:
there is on one to answer my question :-( i've w8ing for the reply but no one answering
What is your problem?????. Haven't met your question any where???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abydos View Post
It is still a long way seeing that it's thread is yet to be made as well as it is in development

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 10th, 2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:02 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

Quote:
Originally Posted by timster View Post
So my review of this hack. Pretty interesting storyline and very challenging. I enjoyed that the character you played actually communicated with the other person as well besides them just talking to you. I was looking for some of my favorite pokemon in this game like Latios and Latias but they weren't in this game. Oh well. At least all the starters were in this game. The only thing that would've made this game better is if all the bugs, sprites, and scripts were fixed. Sometimes there were invisible sprites so it made it seemed that you were talking to an invisible person, sprites were at locations but you can't talk to them (could cause a freeze in game sometimes), and some people who you could talk to were in the form of items, weird. lol.

Overall, I think is this hack is a 3 out of 5. Great storyline. A lot and I mean a lot of trainers to battle but very noticeable bugs, script errors, and tile errors. And challenging but expectancy is to get your pokemon by level 100 by the end of this game so maybe too challenging. But I still think this is a great hack. Great job DarkRisingGirl and team. There's always room for improvement. Hope to see that in Dark Rising 2.

Hmm... You could battle Giovanni in the cave between Water Caverns & Atlantic City since you couldn't before b/c his pokemon level was in the 90s. Otherwise I think you're done. I finished the pokemon league too and there's doesn't seem like anything else you can do. The blockage is probably because of bug issues. There's also another block issue going north from Pax Town. Dark Rising 2 continues to the Omni Region which is still being worked on and like Darkrisinggirl said that will probably not be released until after the release of Pokemon X and Y since there will be Pokemon X and Y in that version.
Thanx 4 the rly i loved the game, now we should w8 foq DR2 which seems like should not come before december. . , whould u help me which hack should i ply now
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:39 AM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
If you're in Millennium City after defeating Yugi, your next destination is to go to twist woodlands because the gym is now opened. You can fly tiki village or fells town to reach it. If you're at the DR HQ, go to Huntik Route and you'll see a cave door, enter it and you'll be at trident waters, which is apart of the main map.
I just finished beating V-Reborn and I can't use fly because I apparently missed a gym somewhere, I can't get into the cave on Huntik Route and I cannot get into the cave right beside DR HQ. Now what am I supposed to do?

EDIT: Wait scratch that. I am retarded and completely forgot about the path north of Pax Town. :s
Platinum FC: 1119-6576-4050
White FC: 2795 1154 9122
POKEMON Y FC: 4854-7730-6868

My trade shop (closed):

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252396

Last edited by k-van; March 11th, 2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Sleeping Snorlax
I'm blocking your path

Im starting up a new team to take on the Elite 4 again and from ready over the posts in this thread it seems like Ferrothorn and Lucario are two of the better pokemon to use. Any other would you guys think are helpful? Also for anyone who has used Ferrothorn and Lucario, what move sets and natures should I be looking for and running?

This game is just to awesome to stop playing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Snorlax View Post
As for my team, here you go (I forgot to screen cap during ceremony I was so excited that I finally got through lol)
Decided to redo the E4 with my original team again just so I can have my Hall of Fame picture to display.. if anyone cares to look at it :P

Last edited by Sleeping Snorlax; March 17th, 2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:19 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Snorlax View Post
Im starting up a new team to take on the Elite 4 again and from ready over the posts in this thread it seems like Ferrothorn and Lucario are two of the better pokemon to use. Any other would you guys think are helpful? Also for anyone who has used Ferrothorn and Lucario, what move sets and natures should I be looking for and running?

This game is just to awesome to stop playing

Decided to redo the E4 with my original team again just so I can have my Hall of Fame picture to display.. if anyone cares to look at it
Actually where is Krookodile in your image and it depends on your own choice whether you want a good aggressive steel/fighting type or a defensive steel/grass type poke
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Nirnir
Unhatched Egg

Hey, Is there a move deleter in this hack? I accidently taught Cut to my main pokemon and its just stuck there XD
Thanks...
Old March 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Sleeping Snorlax
I'm blocking your path

Quote:
Actually where is Krookodile in your image and it depends on your own choice whether you want a good aggressive steel/fighting type or a defensive steel/grass type poke
Hahaha. Yea I realized that I forgot to put Krookodile back into my team after I caught Rayquaza lol . Next to Snorlax he's my 2nd favourite. I will be using him in my second team. I think I would go with the aggressive approach . What moves work well against Lugia, I couldn't get any super effective hits and fighting didn't affect him?

Old March 12th, 2013, 11:36 AM
timster

Quote:
Thanx 4 the rly i loved the game, now we should w8 foq DR2 which seems like should not come before december. . , whould u help me which hack should i ply now
Well I'm not sure which you have or haven't played yet but I'm starting now on Victory Fire. Great hack with an interesting storyline and cool sprites too. The grammar needs to be fixed but you still get an idea of what the text is saying.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here