The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 18th, 2013 (01:50 PM).
DarrSwan
Unhatched Egg

I have a question! In the gameplay, do you use the genIII and before method of attack/special attack or do you change it to genIV and beyond's version?
Old March 18th, 2013 (02:15 PM). Edited March 18th, 2013 by icecool86.
icecool86

Sorry if this has already been asked, but where is that guy that
lets u reteach a move to your pokemon
Old March 18th, 2013 (05:01 PM). Edited March 18th, 2013 by Siouxselle.
Siouxselle
Unhatched Egg

Hey, I had a quick question if no one minds.

I've been trying to download Dark Rising for a little bit now. After the 'press Start' screen, I receive a blue screen and an error message that reads "The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed". Then nothing else.

What can I do to fix this?

I answered my own question. Please disregard, nothing to see here folks!
Old March 18th, 2013 (05:10 PM).
Sleeping Snorlax
I'm blocking your path

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Tough? Powerful?
I must have been using wrong version...
I mean all you need is Umbreon... I did not even have team of 100 levels...
Umbreon can widstand any attack and is resistant to Dark Chaos which only poisons it and if Lugia's not Toxiced by Umbreon, it gets poisoned from Synchronize.
Game over.
Mewtwo was bigger pain in the butt...
Well I wouldn't say its a piece of cake either, but after facing the E4 again I can say that I kinda agree with you. If someone doesn't come prepared then it can pose a problem for teams. But luckily I came prepared for it

3DS FC: 2337 - 4943 - 3966 | SystemName: Jassi
Pokemon X IGN: Jassi
Friend Safari: Ghost | Lampent - Phantump - Dusclops

OMEGA RUBY!! HERE I COME | PLEASE DEAR SWEET ARCEUS HAVE MEGA-METAGROSS
Old March 18th, 2013 (10:34 PM). Edited March 18th, 2013 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrSwan View Post
I have a question! In the gameplay, do you use the genIII and before method of attack/special attack or do you change it to genIV and beyond's version?
Let me rephrase you what is already told many times previously... The game sticks on Gen 3 with many new added attacks of Gen 4-5 maybe. No physical/Special split but in Dark Rising 2 which is under development you will see that feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecool86 View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked, but where is that guy that
lets u reteach a move to your pokemon
The Move Relearner is at Dark Rising Headquarters. Kindly refer my walk through for it
Old March 19th, 2013 (11:08 AM).
seppi65
Unhatched Egg

How Can I Start Playing the Game or Update?
Old March 19th, 2013 (11:33 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrSwan View Post
Oh... why people can't simply search before asking...?
It does NOT have physical/special split of IV generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seppi65 View Post
How Can I Start Playing the Game or Update?
Download the patch, download the Fire Red ROM, download Lunar IPS and patch the ROM...
Again... search engine is your friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Snorlax View Post
Well I wouldn't say its a piece of cake either, but after facing the E4 again I can say that I kinda agree with you. If someone doesn't come prepared then it can pose a problem for teams. But luckily I came prepared for it
Well... it's a piece of cake with Umbreon =) That's how I meant it.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 20th, 2013 (06:27 AM).
Lucadelic
Unhatched Egg

Great and challencing hack i really looking forward to number 2! :D
Old March 20th, 2013 (09:15 AM).
moety5
Wolf Master

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to moety5
Originally Posted by moety5
1) As you know, I am a Mapper!

2) Want proof of my work? I posted a video of me revamping pallet town! That can be found here:
watch?v=E_SwEHaEn08

3) As for availability, I am usually on my computer everyday, The problem is, I'm not on this website most of the time. I do have a skype However, If you install it, You'll be able to know when I come online/Instant Message me/ Send me files/Voice chat and stuff

4) D.C.I.D.T right? Well lets see... Devoted? Yes, Consistent? Maybe (Not too sure what you mean by consistent) Interested? Yes, Determined? Yes, And A team player? Yes!

I'm sorry if I was suppose to post this Application somewhere else, But I'm not the Sharpest tool in the shed? '

ANYWAY

Hope I'm accepted

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 20th, 2013 (02:19 PM).
Sleeping Snorlax
I'm blocking your path

LOL. This game has really messed up the way I play hacks. Literally spend a couple of hours training pokemon in my Light Platinum play through. I know have 2 fully evolved pokemon before even reaching 2nd gym.... I'm still in that Dark Rising mode haha

3DS FC: 2337 - 4943 - 3966 | SystemName: Jassi
Pokemon X IGN: Jassi
Friend Safari: Ghost | Lampent - Phantump - Dusclops

OMEGA RUBY!! HERE I COME | PLEASE DEAR SWEET ARCEUS HAVE MEGA-METAGROSS
Old March 20th, 2013 (10:36 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by moety5 View Post
Originally Posted by moety5
1) As you know, I am a Mapper!

2) Want proof of my work? I posted a video of me revamping pallet town! That can be found here:
watch?v=E_SwEHaEn08

3) As for availability, I am usually on my computer everyday, The problem is, I'm not on this website most of the time. I do have a skype However, If you install it, You'll be able to know when I come online/Instant Message me/ Send me files/Voice chat and stuff

4) D.C.I.D.T right? Well lets see... Devoted? Yes, Consistent? Maybe (Not too sure what you mean by consistent) Interested? Yes, Determined? Yes, And A team player? Yes!

I'm sorry if I was suppose to post this Application somewhere else, But I'm not the Sharpest tool in the shed? '

ANYWAY

Hope I'm accepted
Yes you can help I think but post your offer on this thread of Dark Rising 2.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297933
Old March 21st, 2013 (01:06 PM).
icecool86

AHHHHH TORNADUS GET IN THE ULTRA BALL
Its so crazy how this hack is way better then
the original games. You deserve income support
for this
Old March 21st, 2013 (07:33 PM).
phoenix master
Unhatched Egg

in pokemon dark rising can seadra evolve into kindra without trading
Old March 21st, 2013 (10:20 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix master View Post
in pokemon dark rising can seadra evolve into kindra without trading
Yes all traded pokes evolve through different methods in this hack including Seadra which evolves at Lv 45
Old March 23rd, 2013 (02:35 AM).
thjenvuongxh
Unhatched Egg

man i have beated elite 4 and adrian , so after that what shall i do
Old March 23rd, 2013 (05:16 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by thjenvuongxh View Post
man i have beated elite 4 and adrian , so after that what shall i do
That's the end of the hack. You have to play Dark Rising 2 to see what happens next. You can check it out over at the progression hacks section right here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297933

UPDATE

For those of you still interested in Dark Rising 1.5(The Dark Rising Hack with upgraded graphics and 2 extra side events) I'm informing you all that the person fully in charge of that project is Still working on it very, very slowly. Although he has not completed much after Iceland City, he has left proof that he is still working on the project. Here it is:

MONTAGE FORTRESS!

Work and School has tied him down a lot, so don't expect a release any time soon. However, let it be known that it Will be completed...Someday.

ATTENTION SCRIPTERS

The current scripter for Dark Rising 2 is very busy and will not be able to script the required events needed to continue on with the hack. I'm asking All EXPERT SCRIPTERS reading this that if you're interested in applying to be apart of production for Dark Rising 2 & you have a good amount of free time, now's your chance to sign up over at the team discussion thread ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296569 ). Your assistance will be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Old March 23rd, 2013 (07:17 AM).
SinDx
Unhatched Egg

This is such a fun hack! (my first major pokemon overhaul, had only played Volt White before this)

I've never died this many times. Dratini is the wooooooorst starter

One question though: Is the wildlist.txt up to date? For example it doesn't include Drillburr in that first cave and the levels seem to be a little off too (text file says they're like 3-4 levels higher than what I'm encountering)
Old March 23rd, 2013 (08:53 PM).
nouswalkons
Overcooked Egg

I just ran into a glitch... at the very entrance to Dragon Valley, there's a Black Belt-looking guy, and if I try to battle him my game crashes. If you move to step in front of him, my sprite freezes, a '!' appears over his head, he walks forward and the screen goes red. If I talk to him from the side, the game freezes and goes red. Has anyone else encountered this?

I can avoid him by going to the very edge of the grass, out of his range of sight, and going around him but its still a pretty serious bug... thought I'd mention.

(Love the hack by the way, very challenging. But there are a massive amount of bugs, I hope DR2 will be better in that aspect.)
Old March 24th, 2013 (09:34 AM).
Ajduk

Good God, sooooo many bugs, and I am still at the beginning of the game :/
It is a shame, really, since I liked the starter choice
Old March 24th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post

UPDATE

For those of you still interested in Dark Rising 1.5(The Dark Rising Hack with upgraded graphics and 2 extra side events) I'm informing you all that the person fully in charge of that project is Still working on it very, very slowly. Although he has not completed much after Iceland City, he has left proof that he is still working on the project. Here it is:

MONTAGE FORTRESS!
Very nicely done there by Nightkymz but where is the entrance from the desert into the city???
Old March 26th, 2013 (10:21 AM).
remmythedemon
Unhatched Egg

Hi everyone!
First i wanna say this is a great hack and i really enjoyed playing it (despite all the minor bugs and glitches) but today i encountered a big problem. I entered spirit tower, walked to the final floor and a (stupid) voice from my head said: "talk to giratina", i want to see what giratina has to say but my game freezed... That wasn't such a big problem if i saved my game before but i played about 3 or 4 hours without saving before freeze... Now i can only look at my character how it stands in front of giratina and does nothing... Can i do something or i must start play from my last save?

p.s. sorry for any mistakes but english is not my first language. i hope you understand what's my problem...
Old March 26th, 2013 (04:52 PM).
NightkymZ
Ultimate Tiles Matcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Very nicely done there by Nightkymz but where is the entrance from the desert into the city???
hehre...Im using lappy now...a bit laggy but I attracted at ur comment.I try to re-size that building,So I can insert more tiles like gateway...Im also busy...So at night Ill change...

Incomming ROMHACK
www.facebook.com/blackremakes
http://www.romhack.me/shinynight
http://www.romhack.me/jademerald

Dont Forget To Like!
Old March 27th, 2013 (01:56 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmythedemon View Post
Hi everyone!
First i wanna say this is a great hack and i really enjoyed playing it (despite all the minor bugs and glitches) but today i encountered a big problem. I entered spirit tower, walked to the final floor and a (stupid) voice from my head said: "talk to giratina", i want to see what giratina has to say but my game freezed... That wasn't such a big problem if i saved my game before but i played about 3 or 4 hours without saving before freeze... Now i can only look at my character how it stands in front of giratina and does nothing... Can i do something or i must start play from my last save?

p.s. sorry for any mistakes but english is not my first language. i hope you understand what's my problem...
Unfortunately, if your game freezes, there's no way out...
You need to return to your previous save...
And just to be sure, save before Giratina, or better before Spirit Tower.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 27th, 2013 (10:04 AM).
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

Nature: Adamant
hi, y'all my question here is how far does this final beta go to. like is it a complete hack with all 8 gyms or what

i need to know

thanks

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All
Old March 27th, 2013 (10:20 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
hi, y'all my question here is how far does this final beta go to. like is it a complete hack with all 8 gyms or what

i need to know

thanks
Yes, it's complete. Hope you enjoy. ^.^

Sponsored Links