The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:22 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbn11 View Post
Hello everyone, Im Chilean, and this game is fantastic, but I have a problem; I cant advance in this part of the game.

I win a Pete, but I dont know that do now }

I play in Gameboid ( emulator for android )

Help me please

Thanks
You must be playing an older beta. Kindly repatch into the latest one because the way you are facing has an opening route
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
Bibekdeep

There are a few glitches I found (most of them minor)... but basically it repeats certain battle events like when you get to the town of the falls (one where you battle Zachary... thing is after you beat him and try going back to train at the previous route you have to battle him again... same goes for the end of the fight cave... you if you return there you have to fight the professor again (not sure why)

But I'm not complaining (I get more XP this way)

A whole bunch of minor glitches also I am collecting and going to post later in time... so look forward to fixing them lol

Last edited by Bibekdeep; April 22nd, 2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:09 PM
D4RKR3D
Unhatched Egg

I never got any help. Alien you never replyed back to me. I thought you were going to help. I've been waiting for days now for you to reply back. Is it so hard for someone to give a me a direct link for the .ips with 4shared or mediafire.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4RKR3D View Post
I never got any help. Alien you never replyed back to me. I thought you were going to help. I've been waiting for days now for you to reply back. Is it so hard for someone to give a me a direct link for the .ips with 4shared or mediafire.
Sendspace
- .rar file
- .ips file

MediaFire
- .rar file
- .ips file
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:34 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Sorry about the delay because i was very busy the previous two days. Also it is against the rules to give someone a direct ROM so I also avoid that
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You must be playing an older beta. Kindly repatch into the latest one because the way you are facing has an opening route
Kindly? :D Are there any BRUTAL ways of patching a ROM? :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
pytka16
Unhatched Egg

What to do if I patch everything correctly and I just get a white screen
(sorry for interrupting because I'm kinda new to all this hacking thing )
nevermind got it to work lol

Last edited by pytka16; April 23rd, 2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: i fixed my issue
Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:57 PM
D4RKR3D
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Sorry about the delay because i was very busy the previous two days. Also it is against the rules to give someone a direct ROM so I also avoid that
I never asked for the direct rom buddy. I asked for a direct link to the .ips file not the rom. That's not agaisnt the rules.

Thank youdestinedjagol. Link worked just fine. Appreciate it.

Last edited by D4RKR3D; April 23rd, 2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:31 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
I never asked for the direct rom buddy. I asked for a direct link to the .ips file not the rom. That's not agaisnt the rules.

Thank youdestinedjagol. Link worked just fine. Appreciate it.
Glad to hear you finally got it working and about JaGold well the guy is angel
Old April 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM
petrolax14
Unhatched Egg

great game tons of fun but still needs to fix script errors and its waaaaaayyyyyyy too much grinding! overall i love the game starting with dragons is a great idea almost as good as starting with eevee. keep it up cant wait to play dark rising 2.
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Phantom0x0
Unhatched Egg

I don't know if it's been submitted already but there is a bug when running from Lavaburn Path to Tiki Village a copy of the main characters sprite pops up in the trees to the left of the screen. Great Game So Far

I cant post a url but I did provide a screen shot as an attachment
Attached Images
File Type: png Bug.png‎ (177.3 KB, 12 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Bibekdeep

Besides the one that Phantom submitted I found some other glitches:

1) There are instances where the forest entrance and exit don't match

2) In the first cave there is an old man whom I think you're supposed to battle but you cannot (for some reason he turns around and nothing happens)

3) In the first forest (that connects to the first route) the person who is blocking the gym you cannot talk to

4) Like I mentioned in my last post A LOT of event battles start over and you have to do them if you want to go to the next place (I have done a lot lately)

Especially the battle with light in the graveyard town (it seems you can fight him an infinite amount of times - Great for XP!)

5) The grass tiles seem to get into a richer more colorful green when someone (NPC or player steps in them)

6) In the falls town (the one where you can battle Zachary) Some stuff happened and it seemed as though the trees and the some of the town buildings where chopped off... (see pic)

7) Also not that I mind or anything (maybe it looks cooler) But at one point in the game while I was training my bag background turned black and text turned white

Since I can only post 5 attachments at a time I don't think I can get them all in one post (please if you can try and combine the posts - not sure what it will do...)

Last edited by Bibekdeep; April 24th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Bibekdeep

Got a couple more

1) This happened when I captured Togepi and was tranferred to the PC (notice I circled the glitch) - not sure if this is a glitch or just the name of the box when it was programmed in?

2) As I was looking for Togepi in front of the house I found you can go through one of the trees

3) Not sure if this is one (I'm pretty positive it is) but I can go through the bushes to the other side (in the pic I am on the other side even when there is a bush there supposed to be blocking my path)

4) You can repeat the Victini event and get infinite Victini's (and somehow I got a Victini in my party slot automatically while doing something in the pokemon center)

5) Somehow I ended up on top of a house in the water gym town while just trying to talk to people

That's all of them for now... Will post more when I get through more of the game
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:09 PM
alienhunterx

Glad to see you posted so much bugs, but to tell you the truth I have already pointed out all of these earlier to Dark Rising Girl. She also promised to fix as much as she can but due to her busy life and work on Dark Rising 2, she is often absent in this thread
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Glad to see you posted so much bugs, but to tell you the truth I have already pointed out all of these earlier to Dark Rising Girl. She also promised to fix as much as she can but due to her busy life and work on Dark Rising 2, she is often absent in this thread
And now for real...
We all know that she won't be coming here anymore so she might be fixing bugs but PC members will most likely don't get fixed version.

Old April 26th, 2013, 12:12 PM
thewindyfan
Unhatched Egg

I'm loving this game it has such great variety of the new gen pokemon like Light Platinum but I have to say this game has some new pokemon I haven't seen in Light Platinum and I love the sprite designs! Great game!

Is there a way to get Escavalier in this game?

Last edited by thewindyfan; April 26th, 2013 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 26th, 2013, 08:33 PM
feerd
Unhatched Egg

i have just beaten adrian and damn.. what a mother****er shadow lugia haahhaha
this hack is just amazing. thank you for the fun you provided me!

but, what up with that hot cave in flamen city? i still cant enter there even after beating the game
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:29 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by feerd View Post
i have just beaten adrian and damn.. what a mother****er shadow lugia haahhaha
this hack is just amazing. thank you for the fun you provided me!

but, what up with that hot cave in flamen city? i still cant enter there even after beating the game
It is still closed after the whole story so leave it

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewindyfan View Post

Karrablast evolves into Escavalier at Lv 40

Last edited by alienhunterx; April 26th, 2013 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 27th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewindyfan View Post
I'm loving this game it has such great variety of the new gen pokemon like Light Platinum but I have to say this game has some new pokemon I haven't seen in Light Platinum and I love the sprite designs! Great game!

It's obvious. You cannot fit every 649 Pokemon into 411 spaces that's why both games have different 4th and 5th Pokemon.

Old April 28th, 2013, 05:00 AM
CHICKEN LITTLE
Unhatched Egg

Which emulator do you have to use?
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Sora63
Unhatched Egg

I find a lot of bugs on the script
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICKEN LITTLE View Post
Which emulator do you have to use?
Use VBA 1.7.2! It's the most popular GBA Emulator out there! :3 You can download it off google.
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
@CHIKEN LITTLE- Visual Boy Advance is the best.

@Sora63- That's because it was a 2 person hack. It has a lot of bugs.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old April 28th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
Use VBA 1.7.2! It's the most popular GBA Emulator out there! :3 You can download it off google.
VBA-M is much better, though :D

Old April 28th, 2013, 10:03 PM
anhlong1122

The only thing I wish there is in this game is that you can buy Ether/Elixer
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links