The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you mind corrupted music (I'll fix it later)?
No - I mute VBA's volume anyway 572 55.97%
No - I can deal with it for now 222 21.72%
Yes - I won't play if the music is corrupted 45 4.40%
Yes - It'll kinda ruin it for me :/ 183 17.91%
Voters: 1022. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 16th, 2013, 02:27 AM
mrtienduc1999

I lock game is nice, i think i should download this game to my pc and play it.
Old July 16th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Hayabusa-Kun
Happy Go Lucky

Nature: Brave
I'll surely try out this game since we can travel to two region. Good work for the title screen
Old July 31st, 2013, 02:04 PM
AwesomeJgamer

how do i fight gym leaders chell and siglemic its not letting me fiight them? also the camper in route 2 crashes the game when i try to talk to him
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:48 AM
omid

Nature: Adamant
Best hack I have ever seen and wanted to play immediately, when's the final release date do ya reckon? Great job with the game
Old August 29th, 2013, 10:25 PM
AeroMaster7
Pokemon Master

Honestly and I say this sincerely, this is one of the greatest ROM hacks I've played in a really long time. It sounds odd but it's like an unofficial Prequel to Pokemon Snakewood (albeit because Cuterline was an inspiration for Hinkage). I think the game ends at Final Destination (though I could be wrong it could just be a glitch with my emulator) but I digress, Hinkage never give up if this is your vision see through it to the end don't let it go unfinished it's amazing. :D
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Missmillerz

This looks very nice so far
Old October 30th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Latis93

Nature: Calm
Are you still working on this?
Old November 16th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Benedict87

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
That's not something bad...lol
Yeah, I bought 5 Petaya berries there.
Old November 17th, 2013, 12:36 AM
RimasLT
My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to RimasLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroMaster7 View Post
Honestly and I say this sincerely, this is one of the greatest ROM hacks I've played in a really long time. It sounds odd but it's like an unofficial Prequel to Pokemon Snakewood (albeit because Cuterline was an inspiration for Hinkage). I think the game ends at Final Destination (though I could be wrong it could just be a glitch with my emulator) but I digress, Hinkage never give up if this is your vision see through it to the end don't let it go unfinished it's amazing. :D
Yeah, I found it like this hack a bit similar to Pokemon Snakewood ( as a prequel ).

BTW, love this game as LC

Old November 20th, 2013, 02:20 PM
zygardian harbinger
The One and Only

Jeez, that storyline is really dark...
Old November 22nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
Aquaduc(k)
Pokemon Every Damn Day

Nature: Bold
This looks extremely impressive. Since this is coming from someone with no rom hack experience it might not mean much, but wow. the storyline and the incorporation of all these different events looks insane, cant wait to play this. I'm very behind on rom hacks, I recently had to completely restore my computer so all my save files are gone -.-. But I guess I'll be starting with yours, haha. Also cool to see that there is more then one person repping Connecticut, sweeet.
Old November 27th, 2013, 08:50 AM
hinkage
Obv not if the morning than me

Nature: Sassy
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8841313/1/

I happened to see this today. To be honest I was surprised there was anything positive to say about this hack at all; I always thought, and still think, it's really pretty bad. I guess the competition these days tho is even worse, lel.

This hack is dead. I hate it and am never working on it again. But hopefully I can do something better in the future. By the way, even with Karatekid as a mod this place is still terrible, so I won't be posting again for awhile. Just thought I'd say officially say it's dead, for anyone who cares. I'm glad people liked it at least a little even if it sucks.

gl

The eternal question...
Old November 27th, 2013, 12:23 PM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkage View Post
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8841313/1/

I happened to see this today. To be honest I was surprised there was anything positive to say about this hack at all; I always thought, and still think, it's really pretty bad. I guess the competition these days tho is even worse, lel.
Well there is a lot of positive things to say about this hack, but I can (for almost certainly) say that there are gotta be negative things about it as well. In overall though, I think this is far more than a decent hack. And you're probably right though - most "hackers" don't know what they're doing so there is not much to compete against (if one wanted to think of hacking as challenging others' projects). I personally hack because of challenging my own abilities, and due to a desire of getting a project done and sharing an unique game for everyone to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkage View Post
This hack is dead. I hate it and am never working on it again. But hopefully I can do something better in the future. By the way, even with Karatekid as a mod this place is still terrible, so I won't be posting again for awhile. Just thought I'd say officially say it's dead, for anyone who cares. I'm glad people liked it at least a little even if it sucks.
If you don't like it, try thinking of plans for something new. It doesn't mean you even have to have plans for making an actual hack right now. But there is a good chance you will eventually come up with something that you feel like should exist as a playable game. Whether or not you are up to the task of implementing that idea into a game is the next thing to think about.

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Old 6 Days Ago, 12:09 AM
White101

OK, in stuck. I'm in new caa'an after i found out that this girl was evil. And I'm lookin for the 7th gym and can't find it. Where should i go?
Old 4 Days Ago, 01:38 AM
Tyranitar Killer
Tyranibeast

Nature: Lax
as there is the Gotham region in your hack can there be a special Marowak (The Batman of Pokemon)
Old 4 Days Ago, 04:23 AM
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

-Locked-

~karatekid552

Paired with Simba
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links