Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old June 14th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Advertise here
everyone who hasn't posted yet: be fast! Within now and 4 hours something will happened at Youkai Academy!
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 14th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Thaddius
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Bold
Why? What's going on?
I can't exactly post, I'm not on my computer and I always like to keep track of what I write on microsoft word, so I'll hopefully get to posting soon enough.
Mother superior,
Come catch the rabbit, he runs.
My how've you grown?
You're frightened of leaving
This truly gone fishing amalgam,
Go fetch your gun.
Old June 14th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Thaddius- like i said earlier, something intresting will happen, perhaps something that has to do with "fairytale"? i'll wait for your post then :p
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Thaddius
Beginning Trainer

My mum's going to get me a new wireless internet on saturday morning, so I should be able to post then.
Mother superior,
My how've you grown?
Go fetch your gun.
Old June 18th, 2012, 05:04 AM
DarkAngel91
Leafeon

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
I'm guessing Youkai Academy is dead now?

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
Old June 18th, 2012, 05:51 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
No, she's just suspended. Given that, I think we should suspend all activities until she returns, it wouldn't be right to go on without our fair Game Master.
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

I'm back guys! Sorry for the delay ;;; a lonngggg story what happened. I dunno if anyone have seen the guy "detective holmes" in the RDT, thanks to that person i got banned, i was supposed to be banned for three months, but thanks to equinox i could show the moderators i am innocent in this case uhmm... I only got to write the important post again since i can't use my laptop anymore >.< Don't worry, i have a new one i no time, my father is going to buy me a new one, but it can take me some time to post... Again! I'm sorry for the delay! Please forgive me!
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM
machomuu
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
I'm back guys! Sorry for the delay ;;; a lonngggg story what happened. I dunno if anyone have seen the guy "detective holmes" in the RDT, thanks to that person i got banned, i was supposed to be banned for three months, but thanks to equinox i could show the moderators i am innocent in this case uhmm... I only got to write the important post again since i can't use my laptop anymore >.< Don't worry, i have a new one i no time, my father is going to buy me a new one, but it can take me some time to post... Again! I'm sorry for the delay! Please forgive me!
You don't need to apologize. While I wasn't on during the event, I was able to look it over later, and what happened was hardly your fault. I'm just glad to see that you're unbanned.
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:45 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Welcome back, Sapphy!

Someone better hurry and post, the IC thread is getting farther from the top of the list and WAY closer to the bottom.

And yes, I DID post. Then again, you may have seen that.
Eggy click, pwease!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Juniebug- don't worry, everyone is waiting for the important post i was talking about but i got to type it all over on my phone now ; so can take awhile.

Machomuu- it's thanks to equinox that i'm unbanned, thanks to him i could show i was innocent man... 3 days no PC... It's so hard ._. (Yes... Yes, i'm addicted...)
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Thaddius
Beginning Trainer

...Event?
What is this event?!
Mother superior,
My how've you grown?
Go fetch your gun.
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

you know, i've been thinking about this lately but, how about i officially declare this RP dead, and resubmit it after summer vacation and promise it will be more organisized? Right now there's alot of stuff that isn't right, i need to do alot of stuff to change it, so how about it?

People who see this: i'm not giving permission to revive this RP ever since i'm going to revive it myself after i made it more organisized

Yes, i'm officially saying that i'm a pretty bad GM, and i will show that i'm a good GM once i've revived this RP, right now i've been too hastly with making this RP, it made it unorganisized, and one RPer told me earlier it was, so anyone agrees with my idea?
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:42 AM
DarkAngel91
Leafeon

I agree with you PinkSapphire. I think that's why my first RP died. Perhaps I should revive that at some point, now that I'm out of school. Anyways, I'm glad that you're on PC again

PC Family:

Old June 20th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Nature: Quiet
It seemed to me that the biggest problem is how time works and how many classes there should be. While I thought that more classes would be more interesting, it didn't seem to work out so well. Otherwise I like how everyone could put thier own interpetation on how the youkai's power worked.

I will be sure to watch out for it when it gets revived, and good luck reorganizing in the mean time.
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:15 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

*gasps*

NO. Just NO.

It can still be posted on! Sapphire, you ARE NOT a bad GM, and what about that IMPORTANT post? Just throwing it down the drain? And we have gotten pretty far! Now why make it dead? AND WHY IN THE NAME OF YOUKAI ARE PEOPLE AGREEING!!?!?!!?!!?!

I'm not joking either, guys. Don't think I am. Seriously, THINK ABOUT THIS. AND IT'S ONLY 3 PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED.

Think about this. We'll just throw the progress we made away, have it grinded up, and burned in the incinerator!

Listen, I don't wanna be mean, but geez! Don't give up just like that! People see a post the GM made and imediently agree. Is it because she is the GM? WELL I DON'T AGREE, SO SUE ME!!!!!!!!!

Man, why are you guys giving up so fast? HAVE SOME HOPE. THINK CAREFULLY. Do you wanna lose your progress? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!
Eggy click, pwease!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old June 20th, 2012, 02:10 PM
machomuu
Community Supporter

Bad GM? No, I wouldn't say that. You're certainly one of the more ambitious RPers around, and it's not so much that you're bad at it but rather that you can be disorganized. Take, for example, Youkai Academy. The concept is great, but the problem is that it doesn't seem like every aspect of it was organized or thought out (such as various aspects of the school and it's rules), thus making the possibility for things to become uncoordinated (though things didn't due to your amendments and post-planning.

Is that to say you're a bad GM? No, far from it, you're simply an up and coming GM that's still learning, and things such as this are the best learning experiences, Plus, you're driven by ambition and are clearly inspired by other GMs and RPs, so much so that you took on an RP of this grandeur this early in your GM career, and I respect that.
Old June 20th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Ahhh geez guys thanks, but it's like what machomuu said, i'm a GM in the learning, things like this, i can learn from them. I'm going to reorganize every little thing in youkai academy and make sure it will be a better RP when it's revived, things such as pictures will be added too (pictures of the school, classes, hallways, dorm rooms etc.)

Juniebug, don't see it as giving up, i'm just going to give this RP a little break so that i can reorganize it i never give up, so i won't know too, i expect the RP to be up around again by august so i hope you guys look forward to it, please tell me the things you think that could be changed, i'll see if i can add them.

IMPORTANT: any other person reading this, this RP is not died, just going to give it a little break so i get the change to reorganize it, i don't give permission for reviving this RP since i'm gonna revive it myself, thank you
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 21st, 2012, 10:57 AM
DarkAngel91
Leafeon

Sweet! I can't wait! Your an awesome GM PinkSapphire. Youkai Academy will be an awesome RP, I just know it.

PC Family:

Old June 21st, 2012, 07:44 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Roleplay now on hiatus, I guess. You tried, Junie, but I think Ms. Sapphire already made up her mind. All we can do is go along with her decision, and wait for the revival. It will be smoother, faster, better.

Although I am upset that we'll have to restart. And we came so far, too. On a side note, isn't it odd that people post less during summer? I'd imagine most of you would have more free time, what with school being out.
Do you like roleplaying sites? Are you a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If you answered "yes" to both questions, then come join our group in the Land of Equestria!

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here