The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old May 7th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
SD- wow o.o its gonna be hard for sapph to befriend him xD interesting history SD! I guess that his personality really suits his history :3

Maniac_Reader- accepted intressting history it's okay to transfer him to Dorm B
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 7th, 2012, 02:37 AM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'm rooming with Narukami? Awesome :D
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:27 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Ryuu is accepted. -.- Thanks for saying that.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

SD- ...why are you always getting so fast irritated by me...? you're Co-GM you're character is automatically accepted...
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; May 7th, 2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

o3o well I can't wait for this rp to start.
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Nature: Quiet
just for curiosity's sake, does the lolipop that snowpeople suck on have any predetermined flavor, or is it flavorless and only serves to keep them from melting or releaseing thier power? (or whatever happens when they take it out)
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Rafael- when the IC thread gets accepted we begin

Maniac- you can choose flavors, it is ment to just keep the body cool so that the snowboy(girl) won't have it hot.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
Name: Seto Taisetsu
Nickname: Zero
Youkai: Snow Boy
Appearance: Seto stands at about 5'9 with a light brown skin color and moderately muscular body as he is working out steadily. His hair is short, buzz cut style and colored a very dark brown, his eyes give people the assumption that he is always glaring at something or someone and his mouth shows that he is always "frowning". He has one large scar on his lower torso indicating where there once might have been a blade cut or some kind of surgery. He usually keeps his hair cut short, but occasionally forgets and lets it grow wild(loose not afro-like)

To and usually outside of school Seto would wear a long white jacket with a color that covered his mouth and most of the lower half of his face. Under that jacket he would wear a dark blue T-shirt under a silver chain. He wears black jeans with a another silver chain connecting a belt loop to his pocket. He always wears black gloves, even when sleeping, and he wears black boots with a blue outline on them.

Personality: Seto is an introvert, like most people of his race, but he does have a few friends who he coincidentally met. His social skills aren't quite up to par with the more social creatures of the Youkai Academy, so he tends to be very frank and straightforward with his words when he speaks, which is rare. Some people have prejudiced-ly named him as a stalker but his friends think of him more as a protective unseen guardian, as he is known to come to their aid whenever they are in need. His eyes can speak volumes without him actually having to, for those strong enough to look him directly in the eyes which was like staring into two orbs resembling the coldest parts of Pluto. He is not shy, but he rather prefers to be alone at times, and others he will be watching over his friends.
Few people have had to see the plain fury that Seto will exert when his friends are messed with or bullied, he has grown to be more of a school-wide legend rather than just a student. He also doesn't tolerate being followed, hypo-critic as it may seem but it annoys him, and he responds first with a warning, not exactly a threat, just a calm glare then he takes action, known to knock the follower unconscious and leave them there disappearing almost immediately after; he will not leave someone in an area in which danger is sure to approach.

History: Seto had been a student at the Youkai Academy since freshman year, but even then the sight of him was scarce. He didn't make too many friends freshman year, but there were a few that had followed him curiously and he had allowed them to talk to him, he didn't use many words but mostly responded with shrugs, nods or plain blinks and usually keeps his hands in his pockets rarely taking them out even when fighting. Due to his fighting ability he had been named one of the strongest freshman in the school, even though his actions weren't commonly seen within the school. His grades are solid B+ and his courses are usually completed inside his room from his computer, or a friend would come to deliver notes and homework they had for that day. He seems content with his status within the school and doesn't fear the disciplinary committee, either because he is cocky or he just knows that they won't act against them. He has never actually had to fight any of them however.

Dorm: A
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Last edited by SkyisUmbreon; May 9th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old May 7th, 2012, 07:19 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

SkyisUmbreon-So far so good. Keep it up.

~Dia+PS~
Old May 9th, 2012, 05:22 AM
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

so how are we gonna start this?

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yo♥♥♥♥omi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Youkai Academy IC thread is accepted! We can officially start the RP! How are we gonna start this? It's everyone's first day on youkai academy, so everyone simply enters the academy or is already in their dorm room, everyone will gather to their classrooms, dorm-A goes to classroom 2, Dorm-B will go to class room 6, Dorm-C will go to classroom 3, i will add the classes of each classroom later! WestSideConnection's character is the homeroom teacher of Dorm-B, i will make two homeroom teachers for Dorm-A and Dorm-C, when more teachers are accepted i'll let you know who's your new homeroom teacher, let's RP guys! Any questions are welcome
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:16 AM
DarkAngel91
Leafeon

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
Name (first, middle, last): Shadow Grace Nightwing
Nickname: Shadow
Youkai: Siren
Appearence: Shadow is about 5'9", with oddly bright purple eyes. Her hair is pitch black with bright purple streaks. It's really long, reaching down to her knees. She usually keeps it up in a ponytail. Her skin is snow white, setting off her eyes and hair. When she isn't in the Academy, she's usually wearing black or purple tee-shirts with black jeans and black converse.
Personality: Shadow uses her voice to soothe and quell any fighting or discontent that she sees around her. She knows that she will never be able to make all the strife and suffering go away, but she still tries to help anyways. At least, without giving away who and what she really is.
History: Shadow was born in a small village. Her mother and father were so happy to have such a beautiful baby girl. However, once Shadow's wings started coming in, they realised something wasn't right with their precious daughter. They figured that she was a mutant, a genetic accident. They hid her away until her wings were fully grown and she was able to hide them. She fell in love with one of the boys, and ultimately revealed to him what she really was. He tried to kill her thinking that she was dangerous, so she fought back and won. She ran away from her family and village that night. She kept running until a teacher found her and took her to the academy.
Dorm: Dorm B

Hope it's not too late to join

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

DarkAngel91- ofcourse it's not too late SU accepted, welcome to Youkai academy, you're lucky, the RP just begun :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:23 AM
DarkAngel91
Leafeon

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
Yay! I'll post in about an hour. I have to go to lunch.

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:26 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

DarkAngel91-I'm a Co-GM just so you know. Nothing wrong with your SU, so your accepted. xD I know PS accepted you already, but yeah!

~Dia+PS~
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:15 PM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
It is finitoo!!!! I hope it is acceptable, and sorry it took so long
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Old May 9th, 2012, 02:35 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Yeah, I'm back!

AND.....SU is finished!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

SkyisUmbreon-It's fine. You're accepted! You may begin posting.

juniebug910-I'm having a little trouble looking over your character's appearance. Kitsune's human form doesn't seem so...human. :\ Normal humans don't have 4 tails at all. It's a little uneasy if I should accept your character.

~Dia+PS~
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:22 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
SkyisUmbreon-It's fine. You're accepted! You may begin posting.

juniebug910-I'm having a little trouble looking over your character's appearance. Kitsune's human form doesn't seem so...human. :\ Normal humans don't have 4 tails at all. It's a little uneasy if I should accept your character.
This is an academy to help Youkai co-exist with humans, right? Well what if he's currently incapable of creating and maintaining a perfect human form? In Pom Poko, despite the fact that the kitsune had an easier time with transforming due to their dedication than the tanuki (or rather, due to the tanuki's laziness) did, they still had to go through the same hoops and rings to gain a perfect transformation.

Now, that said, this is all just supposition, it's really up to Junie as to whether that's the case.
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:34 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

First of all, mach, Kitsune is a girl.

And you are right. Kitsune is still struggling to maintain a perfect human appearence. So she still shows her ears and tail while human.

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:46 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

How could I have forgotten that? Thanks machomuu!

juniebug910-Thank machomuu. The Youkai ARE learning how to co-exist with humans. With that said, Kitsune is accepted. I apologize for my questions. You may post when you want now.

~Dia+PS~
Old May 9th, 2012, 05:24 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniebug910 View Post
First of all, mach, Kitsune is a girl.

And you are right. Kitsune is still struggling to maintain a perfect human appearence. So she still shows her ears and tail while human.
Sorry, I wrote "he" unconsciously, it was out of habit.
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

SkyUmbreon and Juniebrug are both accepted :3 thanks SD for accepting them already while i was sleeping~ ;3 woot~

Soon i will add pictures of how the inside of the school looks, Machomuu gave me this idea can take a few days though cuz i have to discuss them pictures with SD :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:20 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Thanks Sapphy!

I'll post after school, it's almost time for me to go.

Old May 10th, 2012, 12:55 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

So I take it there's no orientation, correct?

Sponsored Links