Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 13th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
Proto (Not the *****)

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
Rafael p- it's alright to do that.

Grayscale- since you asked ShinyDiamond i won't answer this one.

EDIT: Beegu- each dorm has one class a day, before the classes begin i will post here which classes each dorm attends that day. So it's basically a suprise for everyone which classes they attend to.
Shouldn't we have each dorm go to each class since the classes are one IC hour? And, if you don't use my suggestion, what they learn the first time they take a class they build on in the next class they take in that course and so on?
Old May 13th, 2012 (07:10 PM).
We'll practice like it's 1999!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by WestsideConnection:

Shouldn't we have each dorm go to each class since the classes are one IC hour? And, if you don't use my suggestion, what they learn the first time they take a class they build on in the next class they take in that course and so on?
I agree with you on the first point, an hour for class and then 23 hours of free time really doesn't seem balanced, I don't know how effective that'd be. The only problem would be coordinating this, but I'm sure it could be worked out.

More on that, I reference a guidebook that details the school and its various other details, but really, there's not actually any info about the school that I can reference. What I think we need a info on the school, it's curriculum, the Student Council, how classes work, which classes are available, etc.
Old May 13th, 2012 (07:55 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
*ignores all these negative comments directed to me*

Quote originally posted by -Grayscale-:
...Because it's just one little thing, and not everything has to involve you. Sorry, but err, you've been kinda angry at people in this thread and I think you need to chillax a bit bro. I'm a Co-GM in another RP and I have fun with it, even if I don't get to manage everything aha. I actually think its better to be a Co-GM.

Anyways, since you are a co-GM, I need permission for something. Is it okay if I have my Onimodoki have the power to harden her skin? Example being if she was about to get sliced open by a weapon or claws, it would only leave a scratch or less? Kinda got it from her last name xD "Stone"

If that's too OP I can do something else though.
Sure I'll allow it. But what's OP stand for?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 13th, 2012 (07:59 PM).
We'll practice like it's 1999!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:
*ignores all these negative comments directed to me*

Sure I'll allow it. But what's OP stand for?
In this case, "Over Powered".
Old May 13th, 2012 (08:37 PM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
WestSideConnection & Machomuu- but wouldn't you guys think class takes too long? o.o;;; i mean, ofcourse i could make it that every class has three hours a day but... It would mean school would take a week ;;;
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 13th, 2012 (08:58 PM).
Proto (Not the *****)

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
WestSideConnection & Machomuu- but wouldn't you guys think class takes too long? o.o;;; i mean, ofcourse i could make it that every class has three hours a day but... It would mean school would take a week ;;;
What I'm thinking is everyday have all classes, like this system:

1st Class - 1 hour
Break - 10-15 minutes
2nd Class - 1 hour
Lunch Break - 45 minutes
3rd Class - 1 hour

And then done for the day.
Old May 14th, 2012 (03:21 AM).
Hey hoo~

WestSideConnection- hmmm.... :I we could do that, i'm gonna discuss this with the Co-GM and i tell you the answer later today
Sisters
Theme
Old May 14th, 2012 (04:28 AM).
яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...

Nature: Hardy
Quote originally posted by WestsideConnection:

What I'm thinking is everyday have all classes, like this system:

1st Class - 1 hour
Break - 10-15 minutes
2nd Class - 1 hour
Lunch Break - 45 minutes
3rd Class - 1 hour

And then done for the day.
I actually really like this system. Seems easy and fun, since there won't be too many classes and yet we wont have too little.

ι ѕнαℓℓ ρяσtє¢t уσυ, му ℓσνє.

Old May 14th, 2012 (05:09 AM).
Hey hoo~

Quote originally posted by -Grayscale-:
I actually really like this system. Seems easy and fun, since there won't be too many classes and yet we wont have too little.
like i said, i will discuss this system with ShinyDiamond but i think we're going with this system

Anyways guys, i think i'm going to make a homeroom teacher for Dorm-C myself
Sisters
Theme
Old May 14th, 2012 (05:35 AM).
Bard of Rage

Nature: Bold
Okay so we have a schedule now, and I should have Naya's SU up by later today after school, im in school now so I really can't do anything atm, but i'll get to it. Like I said before she's only really for dialogue since my char doesnt speak much.

4/13
Old May 14th, 2012 (06:10 AM).
Hey hoo~

SU homeroom teacher Dorm-C

Name (first, middle, last): Kiba Ray Hiroshi

Nickname: Ray

Youkai: Unknown

Appearence:

Personality: Ray is a real gentlemen, he can be either cheerfull, but he can act pretty cold too. he won't tell anyone what kind of youkai he is, not even the teachers, the headmaster is the only one who knows his true appearence. he has strange powers, not yet seen by other Youkai at school. he can break things without touching them, he can let things explode, he can control the pace they break in or explode in and he can turn back time a little so that a broken window turns back into his original state. Ray strangely enough knows alot about all kinds of youkai, so any student can come up to him with questions. which powers Ray have any more is secret, and he would like to keep that a secret.

History: there is not much known about Ray history. what is known is that his parents were killed when he was just 5. he had to live alone and survive in a big city, untill one day two humans found him. the women couldn't have kids, so they were very happy with Ray. Ray couldn't remember his real name so his adoptive mother gave him the name "Kiba Ray." the father however, treated him like he was his real son, despides knowing what he really is. his adoptive parents loved him very much, and both knew what he really was.

at age of 12 Ray discovered his Youkai powers. together with his adoptive father he went to train alot in the forests. his parents had one rule. 'don't use your powers at school.' Ray agreed with this rule. he had a normal life untill he became a high schooler and was forced to attend a highschool for youkai, after he finally returned he learned to become a teacher in the real world. he now is a teacher in the Youkai Academy and the homeroom teacher of Dorm-C.

subject: Youkai History

so guys, what do ya think? Homeroom teacher of Dorm-C, Mr. Hiroshi
Sisters
Theme
Old May 14th, 2012 (06:39 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Let's discuss the system first before we decide all of a sudden.

~Dia+PS~
Old May 14th, 2012 (07:29 AM). Edited May 20th, 2012 by SylveonStar.
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Finished my Sign up, hope it's okay :3

Quote originally posted by ~Genevieve~:
Can I reserve for a student? Done

Name: Nerina Aqua Mizutani

Nickname: Rina or Ice Queen.

Age: 18 (her appearance is 18, she is actually 118 years old which is still young for a mermaid, she keeps her youthful appearance by draining human males)

Youkai: Mermaid

Appearence: Human Form:
Spoiler:

Youkai Form:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nerina is the type of girl who has two different sides. She shows herself as a very cold person to people she doesn't know or like. She does't act like she is better than others thought just showing indifference to what goes on around her. For example if she sees a fight she'll ignore it unlike most people who will encourage it. She sees other people's problems as none of her business. With boys she is even colder to them because she isn't looking for a relationship and hates it when guys flirt with her or stare at her because of her looks. Since she can be so cold an emotionless some people have taken to calling her Ice Queen. Though it isn't impossible to break through her cold exterior personality, to her friends Nerina is actually a very warm and sweet person. She's also very protective and won't take it if someone is mean to her friends. Nerina can be friends with males but it is a little harder to get used to hanging around them without being cold at first.

History: Nerina was born to the Mizutani clan, a clan of mermaids that reside in the Bermuda Triangle. Growing up her mother taught her their way of living and Nerina discovered that her clan was responsible for a lot of the disappearances in the area. As a young mermaid the others of the clan had to help her drain humans for youth since she wasn't strong enough to do so on her own yet. She remained looking like a twelve year old for 100 years before she took a break from draining youth despite her mothers protests. She was done with being stuck at the age of 12 and with the her grandmothers permission she went to the Youkai academy. For the next six years she didn't feed until she turned 118 years old gaining the appearance of an 18 year old girl. As soon as that happened she started to feed on the youth of men in the close town that no one would miss only needing to feed once a year to keep her youth, but she can feed more if she wants.

Dorm: C
Old May 14th, 2012 (08:10 AM).
Hey hoo~

@Genevieve- you're accepted welcome to the academy :3
Sisters
Theme
Old May 14th, 2012 (08:17 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

@~Genevieve~: Accepted!

PS & I haave decided on the system. It'll go as how it was written, but on Thursdays, there will be only 2 classes, 45 minutes each due to collaboration day.

~Dia+PS~
Old May 14th, 2012 (07:37 PM). Edited May 15th, 2012 by SkyisUmbreon.
Bard of Rage

Name (first, middle, last): Naya Katemono
Nickname:Nana
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearence: Naya stands about 5'5 with a warm tan skin color and an athletic figure, seeing as she competes in a number of sports, ending up to be the top player in most of them. Her blue hair ends only a few inches below her shoulders, and curled neatly in medium sized curls. On her smooth face is a brightly shining winning smile, almost as if it had magical properties by itself, she is the only real light in Seph's life at the moment.

Personality: Naya is unnaturally happy around her friends and family, and sometimes even to strangers if she can sense that their intentions are good. She seems to have a understanding for quiet introverts and just people in general, and doesn't discriminate between different types of youkai or their personalities, allowing her to have a wide range of friends. She seems to enjoy her repeating attempts to drive Seto out of his shell and tries to make him talk a bit more, although at the moment she has had little progress. He is only in his first year here, and he doesn't know too many people, and he doesn't even really hang put with the people he does know. She on the other hand is extremely social, and yet can almost always be found at Seto's side, like a true and loyal friend, she is there when he needs help figuring things out, both personal and academic, and always comes to his defense, even though that is a rare case.
History: (at least one pharagraph)
Dorm: A

4/13
Old May 14th, 2012 (07:43 PM).
Is Waldo

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by SkyisUmbreon:
Name (first, middle, last): Naya Katemono
Nickname:Nana
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearence: Naya stands about 5'5
Personality: Naya is unnaturally happy around her friends and family, and sometimes even to strangers if she can sense that their intentions are good. She seems to have a understanding for quiet introverts and just people in general, and doesn't discriminate between different types of youkai or their personalities, allowing her to have a wide range of friends. She seems to enjoy her repeating attempts to drive Seto out of his shell and tries to make him talk a bit more, although at the moment she has had little progress. He is only in his first year here, and he doesn't know too many people, and he doesn't even really hang put with the people he does know. She on the other hand is extremely social, and yet can almost always be found at Seto's side, like a true and loyal friend, she is there when he needs help figuring things out, both personal and academic, and always comes to his defense, even though that is a rare case.
History: (at least one pharagraph)
Dorm: A
You might want to decide whether Naya is male or female. I think you used both
Old May 14th, 2012 (07:55 PM).
Hey hoo~

SkyUmbreon- waaaittttr!!! :o it's an NCP SU! They don't have to be that longgg!! XD just a few sentences would've been alright!
Sisters
Theme
Old May 14th, 2012 (08:16 PM).
Bard of Rage

Meh its not quite done, and I get carried a way a bit sometimes Saph XD
And Beegu I saw that XD

4/13
Old May 14th, 2012 (08:50 PM).
Hey hoo~

SkyUmbreon- haha okay then xD just letting you know.
Sisters
Theme
Old May 15th, 2012 (02:31 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Is their anyone that has characters from Dorm A that hasn't posted yet?

~Dia+PS~
Old May 15th, 2012 (05:55 PM).
Bard of Rage

I kinda did, but you guys kinda skipped my post, it was before anyone was appointed controller of our homeroom teacher for dorm A

4/13
Old May 15th, 2012 (06:50 PM).
Hey hoo~

SkyUmbreon- i didn't ;;; i said in my post that there was a boy that got the teachers attention. Sapphire could've said thank you but she's very shy :p
Sisters
Theme
Old May 15th, 2012 (06:53 PM).
Bard of Rage

-facepalm- I love how I can be so blind sometimes, sorry for not noticing

4/13
Old May 15th, 2012 (07:06 PM).
Hey hoo~