The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Algo Fonix
oh god

Nature: Relaxed
Man, that is one sexy body you're holding. I like it very much.
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34164779

An extended piece testing even more of Eve Maiden's voices. I'm almost done processing her complete batch that I've gotten so far. =_=;; It's taking ages.

I think she has some 40 odd sound files just for her battle <_<;;......not even counting the normal "ouch" "hya" stuff.

This is horribly majour spoilers for this game by the way. I have no idea why we're showing this stuff first ;;; But it was Toad's decision. More spoilers below to those who are interested in this battle sequence.

Spoiler:
Eve Maiden is the last boss of the game. o.o And she is/was also the main character's lover/girlfriend. The game has some pretty delicate topics in it, from kids and teens slaughtering other kids and teens to lust and rape, to betrayal/backstabbing those closest to them to everything. These kids have to grow up way too fast and take on the responsibilities of life and death situations while trying to find who they are and lead normal lives, etc.

But basically, you play as a group of very young teens/kids who are experimented on to be used as weapons against other also genetically enhanced children. The main character Mortimer (Mortie) begins to display his powers (he has the power to absorb material to create virtually anything he wants on a whim so he is called 'Shaper' and that is why the game is called 'Anything' I think) and his girlfriend at the time starts to regard him as a monster as she is an emotionally unstable girl who hates war/conflict, and she even tries to get him captured as he flees and joins with SEMCORE, the group of children who have powers in his division. Late in the game, Christina (the girlfriend) finds out that she is also modified and has the power to destroy (basically the opposite of Mortie, but her powers are very unstable and spotty - she is basically one of the "corrupt" experiments) as Eve Maiden (which is extremely ironic given her introverted yet kind personality, and in the end makes her a very likeable character whereas in the beginning she will probably be found annoying or hated due to her actions and outlooks - but here you can really find out how she ticks and it gives her a very sense of realism).

After reluctantly joining she begins to wear down more and more as they have to use their abilities for more horrific things until she goes berserk and becomes this last boss, using her emotional explosion to try to erase all of existence itself, that raw emotion and self-loathing unlocking her full potential as Eve Maiden (you can hear her actively switch between anger, sadness/grief, self-hatred, guilt, and complete insanity in the battle). In the last battle you solo as Mortie and you have to actively absorb things to fill in gaps where she is destroying WHILE taking down her HP and avoiding her attacks. I'm pretty sure Toad has more things in store for it too.

*more spoilers*

And by the way the main character is totally a player. He has 2 characters pregnant by the end of the game. Yeah. XDDD;; Too bad he *majour spoiler here again stop reading if you don't want another spoil*

Dies <_<;; during the battle with Eve Maiden.......

Added Files:
"Monster's shouldn't exist!"
"I'm ugly. *sob* I'm so ugly..."
"What is my reason...for being...?"
"Please!"
"Don't touch me."
"Everything, go away!"
"I don't want this. Please...Let us disappear."

Yeah this is the FULL list......God help me ;; And thank God I'm not the one voice acting these XD;;

Spoiler:

• “No. D-don't look at me.”
  • "Close your eyes!"
  • "Why.....WHY?!"
  • "Everything, go away!"
  • "I don't want this. Please. Let us disappear."
  • "Mortie..."
  • "Monsters shouldn't exist!"
  • "Wh-what is my reason....for being?"
  • "Forgive me!"
  • "Let it all die!"
  • "Please!"
  • "I'm ugly. *sob* I'm so ugly."
  • "I hate these powers."
  • "Stay back!"
  • "D-Don't touch me...."
  • "I said don't touch me!"
  • "Why is it so cold?"
  • "I.....I'm just a monster."
  • "Why are you looking at me!?"
  • "Blood. So much blood.....B-Because of us."
  • "This nightmare will end soon. *small laughter of assurance*"
  • "I want to wake up!"
  • "Monster....."
  • "This wasn't supposed to happen!"
  • "Why can't you understand!?"
  • "I-I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry....."
  • "Fade!"
  • "Disappear!"
  • "*sobs*"
  • "C-can't be real. *nervous giggle*"
  • "Kill me. Just kill me!"
  • "It's too much!"
  • "I can't take anymore!"
  • "MORTIE!"
  • "*screams*"
  • "This body....."
  • "I'm making it all better, see? *half-hearted giggle*"
  • "No more death. No more anything."
  • "Mortie.....I.....I....."
  • "*half-insane giggle*"
  • "I'm not evil!"
  • "Erase, erase, ERASE! *insane laughter*"
  • "Save me!"
  • "Wash all the pain away......."
  • "I'm the Eve Maiden. This is what I was born to do.....Right?"

EDITO: I've been having bajillions people from everywhere ask me for the musickal track for this sample so here it is. There should be a way to download it from there too.

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34164817

"Kneel and Perish" by Burstknuckle and was created for the Aylansir boss battles on SpherEternity: Fallen Angels (SEFA). Please do NOT use it in anything. Just to listen to if you want. But this song is in a game product and so yeah, please don't use. I had problems in the past with that ;;
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.

Last edited by Kurui; July 30th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:18 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Kanto I think theres a few members that would probably be interested in doing something with you if you approached them, if they have collaborator in their name just vm them and see if they are interested, I've love to see groups getting together and doing stuff that they share with the club <3

Kurui you really keep yourself busy don't you! You're always doing so many things that are musically related and you do them so well! You are definitely incredible
Do you do much of the music for that game? I swear you must do it all.

Kroso, that is looking rather nice indeed. I wonder what kind of sound all those woods are going to have together, I bet its going to be a marvelous tone indeed! (Im pretty sure they are regardly used woods are they not?)
Old July 30th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
I direct the music for that game the music is from. Because of the age of the music dating 3-4 years back (this is a game I work on and off on for art while helping others with their games so it will not be released for years probably), we had no mixing skill, and the files were lost. So the mixing is terrible (it was never mixed). Because of that the entire OST is getting a small re-do keeping that same score, but with new VSTs and mixing/mastering. I remastered Kneel and Perish specifically for the test. It will still be recomposed though.

I did not hand create the music because I have little experience in FL Studio. What I did was sit with the guy making the musical sketch and direct the flow of the song itself. While letting him have creative freedom and my guidance for the OST. The OST will be re-composed by NN with professional mixing and mastering. It will probably NOT get real instruments (I prefer digital game music). The game was styled after Star Ocean 2. Look up the OST of that for the influence. It is virtually identical in composition and instrumentation.

The song I had the most influence in (and actually got to sit down and place notes down for!) was 'The Victor'.

Note: That one is not remastered like Kneel and Perish one so the quality might be lower.
For this song I created nearly all of the main melody myself.

And here is the entire theme of said game, which once had a complete 2D and 3D trailer to it that was lost in the computer crash (in fact the massive loss of data is why I decided to help others with games and slowly rebuild instead of jumping back into this one). This is the extended Theme/Trailer Full version. You can really get the space adventure feel of the game here. XD;; Listen until the climax at the end. IMO worth it.

I sadly had some upwards of 3k (yes, 3000) followers and players of that game (some demos were released at one point, battle demos). I had to let them know the game was on hiatus. That really sucked. >_<;;;

---------------------------

The sound files for the other game, Anything, I am responsible for cleaning up, processing, etc the voice over (that voice actress has a horrible mic. i have to restore it to okay-ish quality for the game samples). The battle music for it is controlled by Intimate Label (An actual Korean music label lead by Jaydop) so he will have the real music pieces for it whenever he can. Anything will have a primarily hop hop/rap, funk, rnb, pop OST with Korean influences. All of that spacey rock music you here there is for my personal game which is a sci-fi fantasy game. I just needed filler to see what a vocal would sound like in music for a battle demo. Like placeholder. This Anything game is more of a modern age game, so the spacey sci-fi rock doesn't fit it~.

On another note I just got fresh in the rest of the VA's lines......and she really.............REALLY creeps me out. I'm reminded of Higurashi madness with this: http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34165185

*shivers*
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old August 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
Kanto_Johto
Never glimpse the truth

Nature: Bold
New track on the Soundcloud, guys. Cover of a Beatles song called Blackbird (yeah, more acoustic stuff, I'll get some full songs up at some point, they just take longer to arrange and mix).

I'm aware that I made a couple of lyrical errors (stupid me, I'll probably reupload it with a rerecorded vocal), but I've posted it mostly just to ask if the production sounds good enough? I.E. is it listenable?

I also have a short demo of an instrumental track (an original) that I'm working on that might go on there at some point too.

Last edited by Kanto_Johto; August 3rd, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old August 5th, 2012, 02:37 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Thats incredible that you get to direct music for the game! You must get to have a lot of fun with that I am sure! Its a bummer to hear that the game got slowed down heaps by a loss of data due to a computer crash, that would have hurt! I hope you guys can get back to where you were soon enough!

Again fantastic Kanto! I really appreciate the fact that you sure you're covers with us it really sets a good example for other members to follow

I havent been doing much musically lately, been a bit low on equipment with both of my guitars having technical issues that I cant fix at the moment. ~First world problems.
Old August 16th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

As I wrote in my latest blog, this won me a little award thingy for best CV UST designer. I apparently have one of the "Most realistic UTAU styles out there for straight CV". Now THAT makes me feel good!

You can compare mine to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YSTHJZ4cQ&t=50s

This is only my second UST from scratch! (it had to be around a 30 second - 1 minute sample for constraints).

Too bad the resampler swallowed his consonants, but I plan to manually edit them in better (Just the K, T, and Sh). As I said before he really doesn't even a half bank, so to be able to get him to sing all the right things with what I have takes ungodly amounts of time and work. But it pays off.

Toad also had majority vote for the 2nd most attractive non-Japanese male UTAU voice! Yes, bow to his smex of a voice. Mwahahahahaa.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old August 26th, 2012, 04:05 PM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
Well I don't think I've ever joined a club before. Hope I'm doing all this right.

Username: outfox
Instrument(s) played: Piano/keyboard, ukulele, mandolin, trombone/baritone, tuba/sousaphone, and voice.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: yes indeedy

Quote:
What is the largest crowd/group of people you've played infront of? What was it for? How did you feel before, during and after the experience?
Full restaurants and on stage, I'd say the most I've performed for was about 100 I guess. I don't like to be focused on so smaller groups tend to make me more nervous (although the psych ward I played for was another story- another story for another time u.u). I perform for the sake of playing at all, although I have performed competitively and I was always dragged into those kinds of events. It's uplifting to receive recognition and praise for something you're talented at, but I find the attention overwhelming. I don't mean to sound self-righteous or corny but I'd really rather play for a good cause, performing just feels entirely different when in the back of my mind I'm brightening a day. Music flows out of me, I'm not near as nervous and rigid.

anyway.
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:11 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Welcome to the club Outfox!

It's seems to me that you've played for crowds alot /envious.
What instrument do you play when youre playing in front of these people? Piano? I think its amazing that people can play so regularly and in front of so many people! How did you get started with that?
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:36 PM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
Thanks! I live in Austin, TX, which is known for its variety and abundance of music venues so it's not very difficult to find places to perform. I think, as a fellow musician, you'd thrive here.

I play piano and I'll sometimes sing. I must admit that I get nerve-stricken and that always hinders my performing in the beginning, but it doesn't take that long/that many drinks for me to settle. I play at random places, I know a cafe and a couple bars that allow 'open performance nights,' if you will (and provided you have certain sound equipment), and I have a friend I met through work that now owns a restaurant and has allowed me to play on his stage a few times. It's a little extra money in my pocket, that's what drives me; although I'd like to start teaching music (again, I used to for really young kids, but I'd like to learn to play technically so I can teach older age groups) or playing for nursing homes or something like that.

Anyway, sorry so long. :s I see you're a guitarist- have you ever performed for a sizable group of people? (Forgive me if you answered the question already, I skimmed through the thread and if you did answer I missed it)
Old September 8th, 2012, 02:14 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Ah Austin, sense is made now! Haha I doubt that Id thrive there! Im not very good

Oh Piano and signing! Thats always relaxing to listen to, Im sure you get a good reception doing that in cafes and such. Do you make that much money from it?

Umm I havent really played infront of that large of a group in all honesty, I dont really have a reason to or a place to where I live so havent experienced much in the way of playing live for people. oh wells!

I guess Ill add a new topic:

Have you been paid to play live/play for someone in your music career? If so what was it for and how much did you make, if not would you like too?
Old September 8th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Kanto_Johto
Never glimpse the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
I guess Ill add a new topic:

Have you been paid to play live/play for someone in your music career? If so what was it for and how much did you make, if not would you like too?
Not yet. All of the gigs I've played have just been to get my name/my old band's name out there.

I'd love to earn money from it, because the audience appreciate it and performing is incredible fun. Getting paid to do something you love is the ultimate career.

I would certainly like to be paid if performing and recording becomes my career (which is what I'm aiming for) and I'm dedicated to a heavy schedule.
Old September 12th, 2012, 01:12 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

I see thats a bummer, did you have to pay to play there?

I think if you were getting paid to do it it'd definitely give you some motivation to absolutely nail your performances! Plus getting paid doing what you love is basically just winning the game of life if you ask me.

Oh thats awesome that you are going for a career in the music industry! I wish you a whole lot of luck in that for sure.
Old September 20th, 2012, 03:04 PM
IllusDark8

Nature: Careful
I can't wait to sign up.

Username: IllusDark8
Instrument(s) played: Piano, Harp, Flute, Trumpet and Clarinet; Singer
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: For Sure

What was the first instrument you started playing, how old were you, and how did you get interested in playing that instrument?

I was 7 when I learned to play the piano and I first learned the Underwater Theme from Super Mario Bros.
Old September 20th, 2012, 03:11 PM
_Dean_
smoke if you got it
Community Supporter Tier 3

I didn't even know this thread existed. Of course I'll sign up!

_Dean_
Guitar, piano, drums, harmonica, ukulele (etc.)
I'm not really willing to collaborate, but if it's something that really interests me I may give it a go.

Quote:

Of course. The band is paid for every show we play and we divide it amongst ourselves. My solo acts are where I make the most money. The most I've ever made with the band was only $20 in my own pocket, but I've been paid $100 for a few shows as a soloist.

EDIT
Click for solo acoustic song!

Last edited by _Dean_; September 20th, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:10 PM
White_Arcanine
Lonely and annoying.

Nature: Lonely
Username: White_Arcanine
Instrument(s) played: Baritone, learning guitar.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Depends.

The largest group I've played in front of was for school band during a concert, I didn't really feel any rush or anything. (It felt like any other band meeting honestly.)

I'm still learning the guitar, so I haven't played in front of anyone.
Old September 25th, 2012, 11:39 PM
respirrave
Bidoof Booty

Nature: Sassy
Hey, I'd love to be a part of this!

Username: respirrave
Instruments played: Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Concert/Baritone Ukulele, and Thumb Piano.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Sure, I actually just hosted a contest to collaborate with people and I chose three winners!

What is the largest crowd/group of people you've played infront of? What was it for? How did you feel before, during and after the experience?
I played for probably 200-300 people at my high school graduation. I'm usually decent at calming myself down but I felt really unprepared and I stopped half way through my own song and left the stage. Other than that, I did a talent show for about 100 people and one second place. I won 1st the prior year.
I always feel best during. There's nothing like that feeling!

"And then now, it feels good to speak about what we do, but to speak about who I am as an individual? Doesn't feel relevant to me, really." -Jonna Lee
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:16 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Welcome new members! Its really cool to see that some of you actually get paid to play, so jealous!

Dean what do you play when youre playing solo and what do you play when youre playing in the band?

White how long have you been learning the guitar?

Respirrave, what instrument were you playing when you were playing at the grad, and Im sorry to hear that you walked off, that must have been a hard decision! AlsoWhat was this competition!? Was it a school thing or something like that?

For everyone else, have you or would you like to make your own instrument? If you have was it fun/how long did it take and do you use it?

Last edited by CarefulWetPaint; September 26th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:47 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
Have you or would you like to make your own instrument? If you have was it fun/how long did it take and do you use it?

Yes, I would like to create my own electric guitar for the specific sound I want putting custom part in everything. Not just 1 brand or manufacturer. I have an Ibanez RG4 so it's made more for metal but I would also like to play the classical stuff without it having too much of a heavier sounding. It's now got EMG hummbuckers so it sound's really sick but not for older music.

So for this I would like to make me a Fender. What I would do is look for a Fender on Craigslist or something wouldn't care what model it is just as long as it's an Fender. I don't want a Squire because the guitar body is actually made differently to sound different so a Fender would send more of a smoother sound. I would keep the neck but then replace everything else.

In order of what I would do to create my Fender guitar.

1. Go to Lowes and get the materials I need to do this, I would buy sanding papers to completely sand off the paints job and make my own and buy sand papers to smooth it out, and buy the paint, etc.

2. Take the guitar apart and separate everything so I know where they are.

3. Order the parts I'm needing. I would like a sunburst finish and would get gold hardware for it so I would order the bridge, tuning pegs, volume knobs, screws, etc. Would like to have a floyd rose but if the body doesn't have it then I could always use tools to make it fit.

4. While waiting for parts to arrive I would then proceed to paint the guitar with the specific paint job that I want. I would probably pay my friend cash to do it because he has a certificate in body shop so he knows how to do this.

5. When guitar paint is finished and parts have arrived I would first put the pick ups in and wire them up and make sure they are soldered in the back and then proceed to put the bridge on. Once the bridge is on I would then put the back plate on so now my body is pretty much finished. I would then get my pick guard/scratch plate and line it up to screw it on and put the tuning knobs on and pick up switch knob thing on. Once I have the body finished I would put the neck on and screw the neck plate on, now the neck is on. I would put the tuning pegs on and then string her up.

If it's a floyd rose I would have to mess with the springs in the back to my needing for tuning.

That's the way I would do it if I were to make an instrument.
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM
White_Arcanine
Lonely and annoying.

I've only been learning guitar for about 3 or so weeks now. 1 lesson each week. I'm learning Weezer's Beverly Hills next week. X3
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:57 PM
ShinyUmbreon189

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Arcanine View Post
I've only been learning guitar for about 3 or so weeks now. 1 lesson each week. I'm learning Weezer's Beverly Hills next week. X3
Good luck with learning it. You teaching yourself or you getting lessons? Guitar isn't that hard until you start getting technical and use to it. There's lots of ways to learn new things and I'm sure you will learn a lot from us experienced players in this club.

Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; September 26th, 2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Double Posting
Old September 26th, 2012, 03:39 PM
White_Arcanine
Lonely and annoying.

I'm getting lessons. And yeah, I'm sure I'll learn a lot. =D
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:06 PM
respirrave
Bidoof Booty

Quote:
Respirrave, what instrument were you playing when you were playing at the grad, and Im sorry to hear that you walked off, that must have been a hard decision! AlsoWhat was this competition!? Was it a school thing or something like that?
I was playing guitar and singing an original song. It wasn't that hard, it was do that or just stop and try and remember the next verse. So I decided to just cut it short, haha.

Yeah, I've done 4 or 5 school talent shows and won 2. Videos of both are on my Youtube, which is linked to in my signature.
("Love in War Times" and "With Me" respectively.)

"And then now, it feels good to speak about what we do, but to speak about who I am as an individual? Doesn't feel relevant to me, really." -Jonna Lee
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:37 PM
ShinyUmbreon189

Does anybody know a way to record my songs while playing guitar with good quality without a POD or recording tracker? I don't got a tracker, POD, or any programs to record with and would like to post some of my songs I've made.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:25 AM
respirrave
Bidoof Booty

Quote:
AlsoWhat was this competition!? Was it a school thing or something like that?
Also, I just realized what you meant here, sorry! I actually hosted a competition at the website "Talenthouse." A lot of really big artists host contests there, but it's also a great place to find like minded artists to work with if you're a peasant like me, haha!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links