The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 08:12 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Yessshhhh I went there. And I had too much fun making this

Me and the husbando duet that infamous Nyan Cat song. XD Also a random doodle to go with it lul

Kageroza-kun poptart cat ftw.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 11:48 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I'm a sucker for Nyan Cat so I really loved this. XD Nice job with it. :D
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Such good news. Someone helped me fix resamplers for Kurue's voice. :3 But they still will never work for Tetsunori. So now potentially less noise will be in Kurue's files. Sweeeeet. I'm so happy. XD

Also yeah I love Nyan cat XD <3
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old June 2nd, 2012, 09:28 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Thats really good news Kurui! Does it work much better now? I look forward to seeing your new work and the noise reduction you can no do

That Nyan cat thing was good but also annoying.. Never did like that original video either haha.

On another note hows everyones parts going on our God Knows project?

And hows your project going Droomph?
Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:56 PM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Found an UTAU recording program called Oremo. Tried it out, resampler FREESAMP now works great. I'll need to re-record her 'ah' though, and do some noise removal in syllables but you can already tell just using that program + new resampler and she is already like %80 less robotic twangy~

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34111957

^ Sample.

I found out that some of my robot-ness was because I record my samples so short. So now I am making them about .5-1 seconds longer. I sound much more natural now you can tell~

Also sorry I didn't mix it so its kinda muffledy but you can still tell the smoothness is super improved.

~~**~~

Oh right. I'm waiting on the instrumental from you guys to record to now. I think I got the song mostly down.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old June 3rd, 2012, 12:37 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

When I get all the records from everyone else I should be able to play it well enough myself and I'll do a rough mix for you to sing over? Or would you prefer the finished version to just record your lyrics over the top of it?

Also I'm really sorry everyone I didnt get enough time today to do a recording demo I'll try to do one tomorrow night and I'll try and finish the uploading tutorial and edit this post and put it in spoilers on the front page. Thanks for the patience everyone!
Old June 4th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Well enough to where I can sing to it and get the timing and notes right. I know it isn't going to sound exactly like the origional or anything so I want to be sure I can sing it right. It doesn't have to be completely finished but it needs to be around the same track we'll be using.

My cousin made an UTAU. I'll show her off soon once I get some good song mixes. XD

Annnnd the rough theme for my team's game is done, and it's a pretty one, so I will show it off~

http://soundcloud.com/rayfan9876-abs...d-adytum-theme
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old June 5th, 2012, 02:07 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Okay Kurui, I'll get the a rough version up once I get everyones parts, still waiting for updates on the bassist and the drummer. How are you two going? Is everything going okay and are you guys still fine with doing it??

It's great that you're always happy to share your creations with us It's fantastic.
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:16 AM
krokorok
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Timid
Username: krokorok
Instrument(s) played: guitar, bass, piano, and drums
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: i'd be down to try so sure!

i don't really have any means of recording music currently though but me and my friend are starting a studio sometime in the near future
Old June 8th, 2012, 01:28 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krokorok View Post
Username: krokorok
Instrument(s) played: guitar, bass, piano, and drums
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: i'd be down to try so sure!

i don't really have any means of recording music currently though but me and my friend are starting a studio sometime in the near future
Welcome to the club Krokorok!
Thats a few instruments, how long have you been playing them for.

Do you not have a microphone anywhere? Like a mic on a laptop or something?
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Hi CWP, yet another one of your great clubs for me to join
Username: Jericho
Instrument(s) played: Singer, Saxophone, tenor saxophone, clarinet, Acoustic guitar and a little bit of drums
Are you willing to collaborate with other members:
Of course!! I have been into music my whole life and took it all throughout school, music is the thing that gets people going, and i have always enjoyed playing music for people!
I specialize mostly in saxophone but i play a lot of different types of musics/songs
And if i may say so myself, i am very good with coming up with songs and tunes right at the spot, and without looking at sheet music.

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:56 PM
8bitSilence
"I HAVE FURY!"

Hello.
Username: 8bitSilence
Instrument(s): Alto saxophone, I have basic knowledge of FL Studio, trying to figure out Ableton Live.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Umm....ahh..no...no not really.
I'm into most types of music, but I can't stand rap or country. I'm sorry, I just can't...

I've played saxophone for 6 years. Used FL Studio for a little less than a year. Less than a week of experience with Ableton Live. I play piano to the point where I can sight read very basic songs, although I'm not really good. My first instrument was the recorder, because pretty much everyone plays the recorder lol.
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:58 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Welcome to the club Jeri and 8BIT!
Its great to see more members You both seem to play the saxophone as your main instrument, I think you two will definitely get along well, you might be able to do things together. You guys should try to work out something together and do some collaboration! Woooooo.

How are our drummer and bassist for God Knows going? You guys getting it done well??
Old June 15th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitSilence View Post
Hello.
Instrument(s): Alto saxophone, I have basic knowledge of FL Studio, trying to figure out Ableton Live.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Umm....ahh..no...no not really.
I'm into most types of music, but I can't stand rap or country. I'm sorry, I just can't...

I've played saxophone for 6 years. Used FL Studio for a little less than a year. Less than a week of experience with Ableton Live. I play piano to the point where I can sight read very basic songs, although I'm not really good. My first instrument was the recorder, because pretty much everyone plays the recorder lol.
I have been playing the saxophone for a long time too, and i must say i love it, its easy to play, and wonderful to listen to.
And its great to know that i'm not the only person that likes it!!

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old June 16th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Nature: Naughty
I found FL Studio impossible to anage. I'm better with logic.
Old June 16th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Kroso
Feels like a failure
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Gentle
I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on this track test that I made for a cover of mine. It's the intro to a song on bass, keep in mind it's my first time recording.

Link

Last edited by Kroso; June 17th, 2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old June 16th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitSilence View Post
Hello.

Don't worry, it's not that weird that you hate rap or country. My whole family doesn't like either of those...
Old June 17th, 2012, 01:24 AM
krokorok
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Welcome to the club Krokorok!
Thats a few instruments, how long have you been playing them for.

Do you not have a microphone anywhere? Like a mic on a laptop or something?
I have been playing Guitar for a little over 3 years now. That's pretty much my main instrument. I don't really consider myself to be any good, but I guess better then everything else haha. The others have just been kinda of just using them as writing tools and what not, but I don't really consider myself to be proficient at them but good enough to get the job done if that makes any sense haha. And oh I do have a laptop mic~
Old June 17th, 2012, 01:59 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
I have been playing the saxophone for a long time too, and i must say i love it, its easy to play, and wonderful to listen to.
And its great to know that i'm not the only person that likes it!!
Thats awesome, you should record yourself playing for us! That'd be fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controversial? View Post
I found FL Studio impossible to manage. I'm better with logic.
That sounds really cool. What kind of music have you been making with logic lately? Anything you'd like to share with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroso View Post
I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on this track test that I made for a cover of mine. It's the intro to a song on bass, keep in mind it's my first time recording.

Link
I love that song if its Dear Agony from Breaking Benjamin which I think it sounds like. Very nice! Next time when you're recording try putting the mic right in front of the amp if possible. It'd make it louder and possible clear and make the background sounds quieter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krokorok View Post
I have been playing Guitar for a little over 3 years now. That's pretty much my main instrument. I don't really consider myself to be any good, but I guess better then everything else haha. The others have just been kinda of just using them as writing tools and what not, but I don't really consider myself to be proficient at them but good enough to get the job done if that makes any sense haha. And oh I do have a laptop mic~
What kind of songs do you prefer playing on the guitar? And what do you think your most technical song is!?
You should record something for us with the laptop mic! Yayyys!

Drummer for the God Knows Project, where are you? How is it going??
Old June 17th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

The composer for Adytum: Bound by Blood (my game) released a mindblowing breathtaking track from her own fangame she's making and I have to share it because it's just absolutely beautiful.

"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T

Old June 17th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Kroso
Feels like a failure

@CarefulWetPaint
It is in fact the song from Breaking Benjamin, however I didn't record using a microphone I just played with my head phones off.
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:03 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Thats incredible Kurui, you're so lucky to be able to work with so many talented people! Rather envious of you.

Kroso I dont really understand what you mean by played with your headphones off? How did you record the song to upload it?
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Kroso
Feels like a failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Thats incredible Kurui, you're so lucky to be able to work with so many talented people! Rather envious of you.

Kroso I dont really understand what you mean by played with your headphones off? How did you record the song to upload it?
I meant, that I recorded it while the amp was running, and just played near my computer. I just made sure the amp was loud enough to be heard so that the program would record it.
Old June 17th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Algo Fonix
oh god

Nature: Relaxed
Username: Algo Fonix
Instrument(s) played: Bass
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: No... sorry. D:

I've played bass for... probably 7 or 8 years now. I've fallen out of practice horribly though. Only recently I've been playing a bit more and trying to enjoy it again. My major influences are Geddy Lee, John Myung, Steve Harris, and Kristoffer Gildenlöw.

I mostly play rock... but recently I've listened to a lot of jazz, so there's that.

I hope to get back into shape and record a bit.
Old June 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroso View Post

I meant, that I recorded it while the amp was running, and just played near my computer. I just made sure the amp was loud enough to be heard so that the program would record it.
Ahkk. Thats what I meant by putting the computer/amp closer to each other so you mainly hear the bass coming through the amp. It did sound fairly clear though Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algo Fonix View Post
Username: Algo Fonix
Instrument(s) played: Bass
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: No... sorry. D:

I've played bass for... probably 7 or 8 years now. I've fallen out of practice horribly though. Only recently I've been playing a bit more and trying to enjoy it again. My major influences are Geddy Lee, John Myung, Steve Harris, and Kristoffer Gildenlöw.

I mostly play rock... but recently I've listened to a lot of jazz, so there's that.

I hope to get back into shape and record a bit.
Welcome! Wow. Thats a LONG time you must be a fantastic player! I'd love to hear some of your playing, Im sure its incredible. I dont know any of the bassists off the top of my head though Do you play with anyone or just a bedroom player? xD

New discussion point everyone:

Who influenced you the most into playing music?

I would have to say my father and bestfriend pushed me into music. My father plays guitar and was always trying to get me to play and my mate is a really good guitarist and wanted someone else to play with so got me into it as well (Though ironically we rarely play together.) Also listening to Buckethead made me want to play guitar as well, hes a beast!

Sponsored Links