Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old May 10th, 2012 (12:46 AM). Edited May 12th, 2012 by gunnerpow7.
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Here is my SU. Still being edited though.

Name: Jake Mark Rutherford
Origin: 16, May 7, Celadon City, Kanto
Picture/Description: Either have a picture or description
Elite Codename: Forest
Positive Traits: Nice, Quiet, Helpful, Good, Kind
Negative Traits: Big Temper, Overly Dramatic, Too Serious, Too Lax, Doesn't have a sense of humor.
Likes: Computers, Singing, Color Orange, Color Purple, Color Green
Dislikes: Bad guys, Anyone who is better than him.
Secret(s): He is actually an abandoned child.
Pokemon in Party: Vileplume, Gyarados, Arcanine

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old May 10th, 2012 (09:03 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Random note guys, please make sure you read the rules thoroughly. It is very important that you do so! Also, for those who have posted partial SUs, make sure you complete those in a timely manner. Be sure to keep the SU neat and use correct grammar.
Old May 10th, 2012 (12:01 PM).
Kota889
He who dwells in the Shadows

Nature: Calm
I have another question, What exactly is this for? The classification thing I understand, I'm pretty sure you just want us to pick from the list, but the Coordinator/Breed thing is throwing me off.

Trainer Classification/Coordinator/Breed

What exactly is it? and tell me if I'm wrong about the classification. Once I get this done my sign up will be complete, except for some proofreading and some other small finishing touches. Maybe I'm being an idiot and this is incredibly obvious though xD

Old May 10th, 2012 (04:09 PM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Trainer classification is basically saying what mind of Trainer is your Trainer (Youngster, Ace Trainer, Beauty, etc.). Your character can be a Trainer, Coordinator, or a Breeder.
Old May 10th, 2012 (05:12 PM). Edited May 11th, 2012 by Kikpanther.
Kikpanther
Not a beginner that's for sure
Community Supporter

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
Name: Sammanus Ezekiel "Zeke" Victors
Origin: 17, October 21st, Hoenn
Picture/Description: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/338/2/5/pokemon_trainer_karrik_by_coyote12-d34892i.png

By Coyote12
Elite Codename: Zeus
Positive Traits: Playful, carefree, creative, loyal, ambitious, energetic
Negative Traits: Taunting, non-serious, unorthodox, reckless, easily distracted, ambitious
Likes: Running, games (of any type, most notably puzzles), relaxing (sleeping), training, learning (random facts, not necessarily whole subjects unless it greatly interests him), baseball
Dislikes: Exercise, working, cowards, disloyalty, manipulation, his first name
Secret(s): Zeke's secret is that he has no secrets! He tells his friends everything if they ask, and why not? He had nothing to hide.

At least, that's what he'd say. Zeke's secret goes so deep that he's not fully aware that he has it. "R"s idea of pokemon mastery, or whatever his goal is, does not seem like a bad idea to him. He would never do it, however. Zeke was not a killer and it wasn't morally correct, but in an effort to be "number one", getting rid of competition was the best way to go. As a person who likes to rise to the top himself, a search and destroy tactic (though not involving blood) isn't something that has never come to his mind.

A secret Zeke is aware of, is his want to be the best. It has come to his mind a few times that, when they conquer this "R" person, that, if he made himself strong enough, he could be the new "best", the new pokemon master. The thought, however, is unsettling to him and he prefers not to think about it and most definitely not discuss it.
Pokemon in Party: Banette, Nuzleaf, Kirlia

Never done a bio like this before, so tell me if I need more information. XD Also, pokemon picked from a generator, so if there's a problem, please tell me.
Old May 10th, 2012 (05:29 PM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Kiklion, your character is from Johto so his Pokemon should be Pokemon (three you selected are from Kanto).
Old May 10th, 2012 (06:41 PM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Oop! Must have gotten my -to's mixed up. XD

Fixed now.
Old May 10th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Okay, got my SU ready. Let me know if I'm missing something, or if I need to add a few more things. ;3

Spoiler:
Name: Angel Bernadette Valentine
Origin: Age – 21, DOB- 11/19, Hoenn
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Elite Codename: Heartbreaker

Positive Traits: 
Mysterious
Rapid
Gifted
Ambitious
Loyal

Negative Traits:
Unforgiving
Stubborn
Moody
Frisky
Arrogant

Likes: Winning battles is her specialty, and despises to lose. It'll be a while for her to accept loss and move on. Battling is her top favorites, and she trains her Pokemon to be their best, al though she can be a little harsh. She is an expert of technology. Alongside Pokemon Trainer school, and family, she has time to discover the newest technology for Pokemon and for humans. Besides battling and being a computer nerd herself, she likes to read action novels, travel the world (her favorite place being her own region, Hoenn), and play rough sports such as soccer and basketball. She is active in terms of activities and daily hobbies.

Dislikes: When a person breaks a promise, or when someone breaks a trust bond between them and Angel, she despises the fact that she'd have to forgive them after trying to apologize and ask for forgiveness. She does not like to forgive. She also has a huge dislike for fire-type Pokemon. She can train any type of Pokemon except for fire-types. She was hoping that one day she'll learn to deal with them. As her real name is Angel Bernadette, she prefers to be called by her full name...meaning both first and middle. She was raised to be called this way. Don't call her Angel or Bernadette. She is less likely to respond.

Though she likes to mess with computers and try her hand with technology, she literally despises math. She was never good at it in school. Last but not least, she is claustrophobic.

Secret(s): It has been told that Angel Bernadette is a descendant of a villainous group. She never wanted to tell anyone about this, as it may damage her reputation as a loyal trainer.

Party:

Milotic

Kirlia

Breloom
what if you were me, & what if I were you?
Old May 10th, 2012 (11:07 PM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Kiklion, I would recommend picking stronger Pokemon, lol. I say this because this RP is going to be a war based RP and requires a Trainer's best Pokemon. Not saying that the Pokemon have to be fully evolved, but at least have your character have stronger Pokemon. For example, Machop could fair better as a Machoke.

Meganium, you have been officially accepted!
Old May 11th, 2012 (04:03 AM).
Kota889
He who dwells in the Shadows

Name: Vance Alden
Origin:
Hometown: Ecruteak
DOB: Janurary 15
Picture/Description: Standing at a skinny six feet and three inches, Vance has messy black hair that he doesn't usually bother to fix in any particular fashion, and dark brown eyes. He wears a simple black t-shirt with blue jeans and sneakers. He always Wears a black pendant with the yin-yang symbol on it. While he is tall, he is not particularly muscular. He does have some muscle, but generally speaking hes about average in strength for someone his size.
Elite Codename: Shade

Positive traits-Loyal, Calmness, Determination, Trustworthy, Impartial
Negative traits- Lazy, Begrudging (Holds a grudge a long time), a very bad temper, Secretive (he doesn't like others to know his personal business), Sarcastic

Likes- Being Lazy, Computers, Sleeping, Dark types, Cake
Dislikes- Physical activity (Sports mainly), Traitors, Criminals, Warm weather, Bugs

Secrets: Vance comes from a very wealthy family. He keeps this little known fact to himself, as his parents aren't exactly the friendliest of people, and have been known to have dealings with various criminal organizations in the past.

Pokemon in Party: Umbreon, Honchkrow, Steelix

Hmm, well that's the best I could do for this Sign Up. I seemed to have a block when creating it xD
Well theres my finished one. If there are any problems let me know.

Old May 11th, 2012 (08:43 AM). Edited May 11th, 2012 by Fuyu.
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Finished!

Name: Gwyn Rae Sage (call him Rae, it's safer if you do.)
Origin:16 June 6th Viridian City, Kanto
Picture/Description: Rae looks rather soft, though considering the job he took on these days, it fits. His hair is a light shade of red and wraps around his face and neck. The middle part of his hair is tied into a ponytail while the rest pools around his collarbone. Gwyn has a slightly less angular face than most his face but he's still distinctly male, skin an average flush and freckles dotting his cheeks. He has bright grey eyes that are usually half-closed with his smile.

He's relatively tall and slightly stocky, his body built for durability but not strength. You wouldn't know he had much muscle at all unless you looked closely. Gwyn dislikes sunscreen so he wears a white undershirt up to his wrists with an orange short sleeve over it. No one said it helped all the time. His left hand was badly burned and due to the places where it was burned, scarred and now Rae can barely make a fist without a severe amount of pain.

His lower body is covered by blue jeans, torn and ragged due to simple play with young Pokemon (who are stronger than they look mind you). Around his neck is a cross necklace, adorned with fake crystals. He wears it for fun, unlike shoes which people have to remind him to wear. His shoes are white gym shoes by the way, in case that's particularly important.

Elite Codename: Empath

Positive Traits: Well aside from his Pokemon love, he is actually rather intelligent. He's been all over the Pokemon world at some point, or at least around enough he'd know his Pokemon and regions if you asked. Also Rae is a happy person, the optimistic kind of guy who believes everything shall pass over and give way to something else. He likes to try new things and encourages others to attempt the same. It's hard to dismiss anything new after cleaning egg sac from a newborn Pokemon's fur. He has a great respect for his former occupation and openly declares them those who are best at making friends. Maybe they aren't the best at keeping them but it's a start. Also he is kindly modest, very bad at taking praise.

Negative Traits: He sees things a little too black and white at times, sometimes coddles others that likely don't need it (like his Pokemon), he can be stubborn over the strangest things (such as the temperature of his bath water), is incredibly lazy over a lot (Like upgrading to modern technology. It's a miracle he has an X-Transceiver.). He's also slightly indifferent to anything not directly related to Pokemon (like this whole R thing, he's only joining up because Hiro asked and the Pokemon forced him out the door. Gwyn's a bit of a hermit like that. He'd quite honestly be happy in his little breeding area. Also he has very little sense of personal space. Gwyn isn't good with praise and plays it off, a good and bad thing.

Likes: Breeding and raising Pokemon, Sitrus Berries, fiddling with machines, music, good people, working, sleeping (he'll sleep just about anywhere if he can)

Dislikes: Hospitals (barely tolerates Pokemon Centers), being helpless, Arrogance, Blood, having to talk loudly, his first name (long story behind that), grudges (forgives people rather quickly)

Secret(s): He still carries his old Styler in his bag and has modified it. He is no longer a Pokemon Ranger due to an event he witnessed while with them. Also, his father ruined his left hand. Also, due to the long time he's spent caring for eggs, he's believed to have a special magic with eggs and newborns. There's no telling if that's true though Gwyn doubts it highly.

Pokemon: Ninetales, Jolteon, Aerodactyl

Old May 11th, 2012 (02:33 PM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by TurtleKing:
Kiklion, I would recommend picking stronger Pokemon, lol. I say this because this RP is going to be a war based RP and requires a Trainer's best Pokemon. Not saying that the Pokemon have to be fully evolved, but at least have your character have stronger Pokemon. For example, Machop could fair better as a Machoke.

Meganium, you have been officially accepted!
I know I probably could have just upped the evolutions, but I didn't really like what the generator gave me, so I have new pokemon/region! XD
Old May 12th, 2012 (07:10 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Kiklion, Kota889, and Fuyu, welcome to the RP!

Everyone else, please continue to work on your SU's!
Old May 13th, 2012 (06:48 AM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Seeing Fuyu's bio, I feel like I was supposed to put more into mine. >.<
Old May 13th, 2012 (08:56 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Everyone else continue to update your Bios. If you can, please PM and let me know the current status of the completion of your Bio. Also, if you guys know anyone else who may be interested in the RP, please feel free to let them know! The more the merrier!
Old May 13th, 2012 (09:00 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
@Kiklion: Nah I think I went overboard to be honest. Since I didn't have a history to throw myself into like I usually do, I put some real effort into the other stuff.

Speaking of that...

@TK: Did you want us to make Trainer Cards again when the rest of our team is generated?

Old May 13th, 2012 (09:03 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Fuyu - That would actually look pretty neat. I'll put that up for discussion once the RP has started, but if you guys wanted to go ahead and make Trainer Cards now, then I'm perfectly fine with it.
Old May 13th, 2012 (11:34 AM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

That sounds pretty cool!

But I don't know how to make a trainer card. :X
Old May 13th, 2012 (04:44 PM). Edited May 23rd, 2012 by Subsonic.
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

So this is a character experiment for me. This is the first time I have ever ventured into a character like this one and to be honest, it was hard. If you feel that I should make changes just tell me and I will fix the SU.

Name:
• Andy Drew Mason (He prefers being called Drew)

Origin:
• 21 years old, February 14, Littleroot

• Phantom Trainer

Picture/Description:
• Andy is bald and has brown eyes. He has a skinny build and he is a bit pale. He wears a white lab coat. He has Pens, pencils, and sharpies sticking out from the pockets. He wears a black sweater vest, a pair of khakis, a beanie, and a pair of converse. He uses a brown leather messenger bag to carry his supplies. Around his neck is a chain with a ring attached

Elite Codename:
• Phantom

Personality:
• Andy has a weak presence. To most people he is invisible and because of this he isn’t noticed very often. He often needs to verbally announce his presence or just poke someone on the side to get them to notice. His invisibility is much like the character Kuroko, from Kuroko no Basuke. Unlike Kuroko though, this weak presence has affected Andy throughout his life. This invisibility started to take root within his family. Soon the indivisibility in his family just began to spread.

• His invisibility rooted itself in the form of the desire to be noticed which was suppressed deep down inside himself. However, this need expressed itself in many ways. His fashion sense, his shaved head, his tendency to catch elegant pokemon, and to some extent, his attitude.

• He worries over what comes out of his mouth while talking to others and at times can hold his opinion back. He fears being left behind by his husband, who he loves with all his heart. He’s afraid that he’ll become completely invisible to the world and living the rest of his life as a phantom who no one will love and or miss. He is a bit clingy in this aspect and often hugs or touches his husband.

• Andy isn’t the type of person to compare people or pokemon. He had enough of being compared to his older siblings when he was a child. He dislikes favoritism amongst parents and will never compare children to their prodigious siblings. Andy dislikes the use of slang as he finds it very annoying. He doesn't like ignorant people who enjoy pushing their agenda against gay people on others. Andy also doesn't like being invisible; however, he has to deal with it for the rest of his life.

• He loves reading. When Andy was a child, reading was his escape from his family. It was an escape of being compared to and it was also an escape of the loneliness he felt. He may say he doesn’t have much of a preference, but he secretly enjoys books about heroes. His love of reading opened his eyes to the world of writing stories. He has found out that he enjoys turning the images and the people in his mind into flesh and blood through his bank of words. His love of writing has led him to be majoring in English at the University of Lilycove.

• Even if he loves to write, Andy is insecure about his writing. It not only extends to writing though. Andy is insecure about his abilities. Andy always brings himself down and denies his skill in certain areas. His insecurities stretch as far as Andy having a dislike of himself in general.

• A dream that he hopes for is to have children. Even though he isn’t mentally fit to have children yet, Andy yearns to have children of his own with Denny. He isn’t fond of the idea of having biological children when there are so many children in the world without homes. He keeps this dream close to his heart and he hopes someday that he will be able to raise a child.

• A secret that Andy has kept away from his family is that he’s gay. He never came out to his parents and cut off all contact with them a few months into his marriage to his husband, Denny.

History:
• Andy grew up with a large family of six siblings back at home. He was the youngest of the seven children his parents gave life too. All of his siblings amounted to many things as they grown up. Andy didn’t achieve as much as they did, which caused him to be pushed aside by his family. Because of this, he inherited a lack of presence. This lack of presence at home soon seeped into him in daily life as he found that he wasn’t noticed at school and even by the small amount of friends he made. It was as if he had become a ghost. At first, he thought it was cool to a degree, but quickly felt lonely as a result.

• At the age of ten, Andy left on a pokemon journey like many of the kids his age did. He started his journey with a Ralts. He didn’t really have a goal when he traveled as he just wanted to get away from the walls of his home. In two years he collected all the badges in the Hoenn region and competed in the league when he was thirteen. He traveled around after that and when he was fifteen he reluctantly returned home to attend school. In high school he met Denny, who was to be his husband in the future. Denny helped Andy through his issues and is still working with him.

• He applied and got accepted into the University of Lilycove. As soon as he got accepted into university he was wed to Denny. They currently live together in an apartment and Andy is currently writing a manuscript for a possible novel from an idea that stemmed from a dream. He is a bit slow on it though as he keeps deleting what he already has due to nit picking and criticism.

Pokemon in Party:
Gardevoir (Marry)

Altaria (Mr. Puff)

Milotic (Lulu)

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old May 14th, 2012 (02:44 PM). Edited May 14th, 2012 by Otherworld9).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Oh woah, I didn't think it was up...I thought I was going to be told when it was up...but...ah ha! It's up! I must be insane...

Reserve me please...I'll fill it up by the end of today. Done....although I think I'm very different compared to the others, you can tell me to change if it's too different. [Felt like trying something new]

Name: Candis Alia Nortez
Origin: 19, January 9th, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Picture/Description: Candis has a very slim figure, lacking the cleavage that most women should have at that age. She's quite tan and short for her age; only 5 foot and 3 inches tall. She has very long, wavy hair that reaches all the way down to her elbows. The color of it is black enough that it gives off a shade of blue when hit by the sunlight. She always throws her hair behind her shoulders, only leaving a thin strand of hair to frame her right side of her face. Her eyes are the color of silvery gray, with a hint of hidden sorrow in them that she tries to hide, but to no avail.
Unlike other common young adults, her sense of fashion is very different. She wears a dark purple hoodie that only covers her chest, and ends above her stomach. Underneath lies a tight, black undershirt. Her baggy shorts are also black in color, which is able to stay in place thanks to her purple belt. Candis' shoes are bright purple, with black soles and a black tongue. Their very small, and look fragile. She wears a small purple pouch that's connected to her belt on her right hip.
Elite Codename: Jesta
Positive Traits: Candis is a very positive girl from the outside, always with a smile on her face, yet keeping her distance from those who don't seem to want any. She's very creative and very entertaining. Normal to her doesn't exist, and everybody has a talent to her eyes. Candis is very random, so chats with her are going to be strange at best. She has a good sense of humor and sarcasm, able to crack up random comments and quotes to fit the mood of the situation. Usually, when the mood is dark or depressing, she tends to leave and go off on her own to a more quieter place. She's very observant, details being of big importance to her, and has the memory of an elephant.
Negative Traits: Despite being positive on the outside, she's actually a skilled liar and tends to manipulate the situation to fit her needs and wants. Now here's where the problem lies: she's very hard to crack, and to be considered a good friend would take lots of effort. This could clash with people who tend to call everybody their friends. The worst trait, or the worst habit, is how she seems to show no emotion when it comes to depression or sadness, or even pity. Her sarcasm can also go too far, but rarely does she pay attention to other's feelings except when their dear to her.
Likes: Acrobatics, chocolate, humor, video games, dreaming, mathematics
Dislikes: Swimming, getting dirty, spicy food, mental work, gossip
Secret(s): Candis actually used to be a Jester. Her sense of humor and flexible thinking aided her into becoming quite an attractive jester. It was until the death of her little brother that her jester ways have lowered. She's satisfied with being a juggler now, although secretly she wishes to go back up to her jester self. Another secret she has dared to tell nobody was the fact that she can't swim.
Pokemon in Party:
Dusknoir{Hunter}

Gallade{Jojo}

Porygon-Z{Toto}
Old May 15th, 2012 (07:12 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Adell, Andy, and Candis have all been accepted!

FYI ladies and gentleman, I will be out of town from Thursday until Sunday night. Therefore, I am leaving the initial sign-ups open until Sunday night. This is not to say that I won't be leaving the SU's open, however, this means that the RP will be starting in full force next week. Again, if you know anyone who would be willing to join the RP, let them know as soon as possible. The more soldiers, the better! (:
Old May 16th, 2012 (07:35 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Quick question. I'm actually thinking of going ahead and trying to get the RP submitted today as there is no telling how long before the actual RP appears on the board. However, I don't want anyone posting in the RP thread just yet if it happens to appear while I am on a mini-vacation. Clear, soldiers? Lol. (:
Old May 16th, 2012 (05:57 PM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

All clear, sir!

Hopefully none of us will be battle ready too soon. XD
Old May 18th, 2012 (07:43 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by TurtleKing:
Quick question. I'm actually thinking of going ahead and trying to get the RP submitted today as there is no telling how long before the actual RP appears on the board. However, I don't want anyone posting in the RP thread just yet if it happens to appear while I am on a mini-vacation. Clear, soldiers? Lol. (:
I was going to ask about that! I'm quite excited too start. That's fine. Once you return we'll start posting. :)
what if you were me, & what if I were you?
Old May 21st, 2012 (11:32 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Alright guys I'm back from vacation. Unfortunately I was unable to complete the actual IC post, but I'm almost done now so be ready!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links