The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old May 13th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Beegu
Is Waldo

Nature: Adamant
Is this OK:

Gijinka:

Name:
Rancune Sanderian (goes by Cune)
Appearance: see attachment (yes it is home made)
Personality:Rancune usually is a bit grudgy. He acts upset and bored. He is also helplessly nocturnal, which doesn't help his temper. He despises the morning. His banette, Voodoo, shares the same idea. Rancune believes that he will still be feared by peers as humans were in his childhood. Sociality isn't Cune's strong point. This usually results in him and voodoo floating around town freakin' the gibblies out of passer-byes. In the day, they'd like to just sleep, but voodoo also enjoys battling. However, Cune does secretly wish to finds at least one good friend at the academy. He really tries to be friendly dispite his history and his grumpy nature.
History:At first, Rancune seemed like a perfectly normal boy. As he grew, several signs of banette characteristics began appearing. One day without warning, he awoke with a zipper for a mouth and a pointed yellow tail. He was immediately rushed to a hospital, although he insisted through that he felt fine. At the doctors, he was diagnosed of being a Gijinka. On their way home, they stopped for food, but abandoned the poor, confused 8-year-old to fend for himself. One day, he ran into a Banette in Mt. Pyre. They soon became the best of friends. Scaring and shocking hikers, Rancune and Voodoo led a content life. Soon the two began to rely on each other. One day, he met another Gijinka. He told Rancune about The Gijinka Academy and soon they had snuck onto a boat to unova to find this academy.
Abilities: Rancune can naturally float above the ground as well as occasionally float through solid objects if he tries real hard. Also, whenever he opens his mouth, cursed energy blasts out.

Pokemon

Name:
Voodoo
Species: Banette
Personality: Like Rancune, Voodoo hold his grudges. He is also hopelessly nocturnal. However, He will accompany Rancune if he is awake and vice-versa. Like most friends, Rancune and Voodoo pick on each other frequently. He generally is also less friendly and ruder than Rancune
Moves: Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Thunder, Ominous Wind
Appearance: Voodoo is your regular Banette besides his body being a bit darker that most Banette.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gijinka2.jpg‎ (39.7 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Accepted.. Which Dorm. I forgot XD
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:37 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

Nature: Serious
here's a hint for which one, its coded:

OOSE CHAY NIVY SAY EEN GAY!!!!

@Raphael when my char. finds out he will call you two-face, you happen to have a double headed silver dollar?
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Maybe not. XD why do you gots to calls me two face.. *Rage*
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:37 PM
pokeman10000
Leftie

'cos i is gonna throw acid on 1 half of your face

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:41 PM
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Nature: Calm
Now why would anyone waste perfectly good acid by throwing it on one's face? Acid is valuable for my mad scientist experiments.

Also, Beegu wanted to be in Tepig Red, however choosing Snivy Green would actually balance out everything so that everyone would have a roommate, either that or there would simply be two RPers with solo rooms, which would also be fine.

On an unrelated note, PPL TALK 2 MEH pl0x! I gets teh lonlez. My character is, at this point, returning to the Green dorm and, to my knowledge, gusfromholland's character had just stormed out of the room. Perhaps the two bump into each other?

Last edited by The Noob Hacker; May 14th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old May 14th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Beegu
Is Waldo

Yeah, I'm in tepig. Mah fah-for-ate starter! Oh, I din't realize somebody other than me didn't have a roomate.

Rafael, I was catching up on the IC thread. Wouldn't it make more scene if the dorm was divided into two parts for boys and girls? It just seemed stange that they wouldn't do that. IDK, just, I just though.
Old May 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Well this isn't a real well funded school so it wouldn't make sense for them to have 2 different Dorms to seperate tthe Males in the Females
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Beegu
Is Waldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael p View Post
The academy building, where classes take place, is a large nondescript building that's several stories tall. P.E. classes, are held either outside in a field set up for it behind the building, or in a small gymnasium nearby. Next to the campus on either side, are the towers for the boys and girls dormitories respectively. A walking distance away, there is the Academy Village. Despite being called a village, it is as big as a regular town, and contains all the things towns do. Including a movie theatre, several restaurants a shopping mall, and more. The island itself is tropical, there is a beach with swimmable oceans, and a large rainforest. Wild Pokemon do live on the island. These Pokemon are not allowed to be captured by anyone. They are usually studied in their natural habitat for the science classes.
Yes, but if you'll notice in the original post you did say "towers for boys and girl's dormitories". This also implies that the academy and the academy village are close, so why doesn't the village fund it? This would makes sense to me.
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:15 PM
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegu View Post
Yes, but if you'll notice in the original post you did say "towers for boys and girl's dormitories". This also implies that the academy and the academy village are close, so why doesn't the village fund it? This would makes sense to me.
I really don't think a single village is enough to fund a whole academy, especially a top-secret one filled with things that most people in the village probably don't approve of in the first place.
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:21 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
More importantly, and this from a pure non-IC perspective, we already have the players separated into 3 different houses, with only up to 4 players in each house, it hardly makes sense anymore to split them up into gender-allocated dorms as well.
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Beegu
Is Waldo

If no one else joins, may we have NPC roommates?
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Sure Beegu.. Come on guys we can't let this rp die please...
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Kota889
He who dwells in the Shadows

sorry for not posting. School and stuff have been completely destroying my life right now. >_<

I'll post today in a few hours I hope.

Old May 20th, 2012, 07:20 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

Soz I haven't posted

@noobhacker bump into my char, a certain snivy pissed him off!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:13 PM
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Is anybody there? Hello? Hellooooooo?
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Kota889
He who dwells in the Shadows

still dealing with RL crap over here. Graduation is in two days and I'm desperately trying not to fail AP Gov't xD

I have like a 55 in there and I'm finishing up some tests I did really really really bad on.

Old May 26th, 2012, 01:56 AM
mzmingle
Okay What?...

Nature: Relaxed
Any places left?

Name: Kate Armitage
Appearance: Kate is a tall girl with long flaming hair and pale skin. She wears light coloured clothes and her eyes are a deep red. She has a flaming tail that she can easily curve around her whole body. She is fast at running because of her horselike feet.
Personality: She is easily angered and can burn anyone who she doesn't know. Unlike a Ponyta, she doesn't need to be tamed as she is part human. If someone tries to ride on her, she gets annoyed and even if its her friend she will burn them.
History: She was born with long flaming hair, but no one knew why. Her family only found out on her ninth birthday when two gijinkas came and visited her, and told her family about the gijinka world. They wanted to send her to a gijinka primary school for her last few years, but the only one nearby had been closed down. On her eleventh birthday, they found Gijinka Academy, and sent her there with only a case full of school items and her flaming rock from her birthday where she had first realised she was a gijinka.
Pokemon: Ponyta
Abilities: She can run quickly and jump two meters high.
Other: She is more friendly with boys than girls.
Old May 27th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
Um......guys, hello! It seems no one has posted in the IC for some days, are we taking a pause?

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old May 29th, 2012, 12:56 AM
DannyBoyNz
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
Assuming this rp is still running, could i reserve a spot in the Tepig Red dorm, i'll (hopefully) have my Sign up in by tomorrow.
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Reserved XD hopefully we can get it running again.
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
Let us post, im the last one that posted so don't count me to double post.....waiting for u guys

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old May 29th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Beegu
Is Waldo

Well deva vu, this is exactly what happened to the first gijinka academy. I'll try to post something in a few hours, assuming everyone still wants to continue with this RP
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:54 AM
mzmingle
Okay What?...

Nature: Relaxed
AM I ACCEPTED?
rafael why u not read?
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:40 PM
Beegu
Is Waldo

Oy! Rafael! FYI I posted in the IC if you've noticed. I even gave you a cue. Can you post so we can get this RP flowing again?

Everyone else, I may have directed my post towards Rafael, but you should post too. If you've gotten bored of this RP, say so. Otherwize..
POST!!!!

Sponsored Links