Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials
Reload this Page [Question] Can't get RMXP, what can I do?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2012 (08:15 AM).
Furude
Crystal Tier

Nature: Mild
I've tried everything to get this stuff. I can't afford it that's for sure. What can I do? Is there something free I can use that is also easily downloadable and compatible with Essentials?
Old May 7th, 2012 (08:20 AM).
adventure seeker
Platinum Tier

The distribution of free RMXP or any such product is illegal and this forum cannot help you. All the answers for such motives can be found on Google. You may not discuss the unlawful attainment of programs here. Oh, and to add, the only program compatible with Essentials is RMXP.

Locked.
<div style="background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/bHlfm47.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 245px; width: 600px; font-family: 'Dosis', 'Josefin Slab', 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-weight: 200; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #282828; padding-top: 66px; padding-left:43px; text-align: left; line-height: 15px;">
<div style="font-size: 22px;">seeker</div>
<i class="fa fa-heart-o"></i> paired to <a href="http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=67003"><span class="usergroup-mod">adventure</span></a>
<i class="fa fa-code"></i> <div class="usergroup-admin">staff administrator</div>
on a leave of absence</div>
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links