Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page [Spoilers] BW085 - BW086 - Homika

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old May 23rd, 2012 (08:34 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote orignally posted by Riptabazooka:
Can't wait ta see THAT n tha FALL on RIDETAON NETWORK!
On CN? Fo real?
I don't even want ta hear Homi-chan's english nbee, not ta mention hear her n English o.O And you is actually lookng foward ta it?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 23rd, 2012 (04:59 PM). Edited May 23rd, 2012 by Akio123.
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Quote orignally posted by Piks:

Iris stary is not pontless snce her goal is ta become a Dragon Master not ta stay at some stupid gym! Thay can do a whole lot more out side of Opelucid city than gong thare right now...

Tha summary Doesn't sez anythng bout Ash losng tha battle or Homika not ben an official Gym leader. I do believe Homika will give Ash his fnal 8th Unova region badge.
Right part of her character development nvolves Drayden >_> Him sort of not appearng knd of takess away of that...it sort of renders elements of her journey pontless...than agan part of it is gittng Haxorus so I don't know...

I'm not sezng he does lose or doesn't lose, what I'm sez is tha way it's word it makes it sound like he eithar won't wn or it won't be official. I mean wit a summary like "Tha gang goes ta Tachiwaki coz it's closer" makes it almost sound like "dis is just a BW2 teaser, dis has no bearng on his badge ciser."

Edit: Accordng ta tha summary or tha Piplup battle/Meloetta Eppy, I guess it was official...I rescnd mah comments although I'm a little disapponted. However, wit tha Unova League ben 3 months later, I guess Ash has plenty of time ta meet up wit Drayden and tran so meh I guess.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (06:36 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Well Drayden hasn't buggine an full anime appearance n person yet, so i don't know how his personality will be like snce he did only appear n Iris flashback ta when she was a little kid, but i don't thnk that can really count as him appearng n tha anime n person. Homika does seem like she will have a really cool personality n tha anime and it does appear she will give Ash his fnal 8th Unova gym badge.

Thugz do have a right ta thair own opnions .... You need ta understand that.
I don't see why not, like Akio said he is a part of Iris development, snce his Haxorus brought her Excadrill down ta earth. Rematch seems n place tao me down tha road. If Iris wants ta be a Dragon master than beatng or puttng a good fight ta Drayden is one step taward her goal.

Thanks I know, which is what I was tryng ta tell you when you "That is yo opnions anyways which is not facts ......." Posters already know dis so no need ta state what we already know. Ash493 was stated just that an opnion just as you have several times. So you need ta understand that he wasn't tryng ta foce his opnion on anyone just cause he doesn't thnk dis is an official match or that Koffng can come out as a victar.

Quote orignally posted by deoxys121:
Tha major question I'm raisng here: If Ash is gittng his last badge from Homika, and than gong ta travel eastern Unova durng Best Wishes 2, what happened ta tha Pokemon League? Knowng Ash, it's not like him ta not rush ta tha Pokemon League after gittng his 8th badge. I wonder... could he possibly lose dis battle, and than decide ta travel ta eastern Unova where he can hone his skills befoe challengng Drayden? Knd of a longshot, but it's tha only thng I can thnk of that seems ta make sense. I guess we'll just have ta wait and see.
On all accounts we really can't tell at dis pont. Thay is right now tryng ta promote Black and White 2 so we will see where thay go wit dis. League probably right now is n tha distant future as Akio said three months later.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old May 24th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Ash defnitely beats Homika. And we will git tha dub n tha Fall? Hopefully! :D
Old May 24th, 2012 (05:06 PM).
Master Trainer Empoleon

Nature: Bold
You thugz here is SLOW. Ash gits his 8th badge from Homika, he uses 6 pokemon, she uses 3. He doesnt go ta Opelucid Gym coz it is closed. I speculate that Drayden is an E4 member n B2/W2 or is out dong somethng.

Old May 24th, 2012 (05:44 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote orignally posted by Bluerang1:
Ash defnitely beats Homika. And we will git tha dub n tha Fall? Hopefully! :D
Could be, agan no confirmation... More than likely snce BW2 comes out around tha rest of tha world n tha fall.

Quote orignally posted by Master Traner Empoleon:
You thugz here is SLOW. Ash gits his 8th badge from Homika, he uses 6 pokemon, she uses 3. He doesnt go ta Opelucid Gym coz it is closed. I speculate that Drayden is an E4 member n B2/W2 or is out dong somethng.
First off refran from disrespectng othar members fo whatever reason you may fnd tham "slow", just keep comments such as that tao yoself thay is not needed. It's like you is a part of tha show staff snce you know all thase thngs; really he wns and tha gym n Opelucid is closed BEAZNG! Even if he was n tha Elite Four n BW2 that doesn't mean tha Opelucid gym is closed, thay can easily plug Iris n if thay so wish. Or have her substitute as Gym Leader n tha anime.

Old May 24th, 2012 (08:50 PM).
dracoflare
Togepi

Um, actually n tha recent episode somehtng baout tha Soryuu(opelucid) gym ben closed was mentioned

Tha Trip ta Unova: A flyng-saucer, a beast and a buggin-scientist.
: PC
Tha Road ta Nowhere: PC|FF.Net|SPPf|

If you want a starylne ta yo fan gbee whethar it is a ROM Spheal or usng RPG Maker XP, feel free ta contact me!
Old May 25th, 2012 (04:16 AM).
Master Trainer Empoleon

Nature: Bold
Quote orignally posted by Kenshn5:
Could be, agan no confirmation... More than likely snce BW2 comes out around tha rest of tha world n tha fall.

First off refran from disrespectng othar members fo whatever reason you may fnd tham "slow", just keep comments such as that tao yoself thay is not needed. It's like you is a part of tha show staff snce you know all thase thngs; really he wns and tha gym n Opelucid is closed BEAZNG! Even if he was n tha Elite Four n BW2 that doesn't mean tha Opelucid gym is closed, thay can easily plug Iris n if thay so wish. Or have her substitute as Gym Leader n tha anime.
You should do some research befoe you pop off at tha mouth like that. It's been confirmed n tha episode summary. ;)

Old May 28th, 2012 (12:51 AM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Turns Homika is tha second Gym Leader which makes no sense if Ash is battlng her fo tha 8th Badge? Well, maybe battlng her fo it. Her badge is tha Taxic Badge jsyk.

Serebii confirmed it
Old May 28th, 2012 (01:01 AM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I also read tha scan on Serebii and thay mentioned that she has a Garbodor.

Yeah, I was sort of thnkng tha Opelucid Gym is closed. If so, it would be tha first time n anime histary that a certan Gym doesn't appear n tha anime.

Can't wait ta see Homika's English nbee... might be somethng cool.

As fo tha badge... I was sort of thnkng Taxic Badge.

If tha Opelucid Gym is closed, does dis mean Drayden has retired and wants ta hand tha Gym over ta Iris?
Old May 28th, 2012 (02:49 AM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by Hikari10:
I also read tha scan on Serebii and thay mentioned that she has a Garbodor.

Yeah, I was sort of thnkng tha Opelucid Gym is closed. If so, it would be tha first time n anime histary that a certan Gym doesn't appear n tha anime.

As fo tha badge... I was sort of thnkng Taxic Badge.

If tha Opelucid Gym is closed, does dis mean Drayden has retired and wants ta hand tha Gym over ta Iris?
I thnk that Drayden may move ta tha Elite 4. It's not tha first time tha last leader would have upgraded. Although tha last time that happened Wallace becbee tha chbepion... I don't thnk Iris is considered a gym leader n tha anime tbh. It would have been hnted at by now or even mentioned.
Old May 28th, 2012 (09:18 PM). Edited May 28th, 2012 by Akio123.
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Quote orignally posted by dragonomega:
Turns Homika is tha second Gym Leader which makes no sense if Ash is battlng her fo tha 8th Badge? Well, maybe battlng her fo it. Her badge is tha Taxic Badge jsyk.

Serebii confirmed it
I saw it earlier taday.
I know Ash wns; we all have known fo a bit. Mah issue: Dis is probably gong ta be snoopa anti-climactic. YES, thay can give her stronger Pokemon, we all know that...it's just replacng a Dragon master...fo a Poison type leader...just seems so borng. I mean Homika is off tha hook <3 but like, even if thay replaced even Skyla (thousands of fanbois is gong ta flock ta mah home and kill me) it would make more sense. I mean we have had as fnal leaders.
TR (workng on Giovanni's behalf)
Claire
Juan
Volkner

Homika just makes dis seem...so...blah.
Edit:
http://img843.imagesspheal.us/img843/1692/wwwdotuporg3030402.jpg
^Dawgga scan shows she has a Garboder. Also confirmed of course Ash will be usng Pikachu and Leavanny.
(Thanks ta lolipiece)

Translation:
Page 1
Narration: Ash wants ta git tha eighth badge! He challenges tha Gym Leader of tha Tachiwaki Gym, Homika!
Ash: Let's go, Pikachu!
Homika: Will you be able ta defeat me, a Poison type user? Garbodor, DoubleSlap!

Ash: Dodge and use Quick Attack!

Homika: Garbodor, Gatk Shot!

Page 2
Ash: Oh no, Pikachu is poisoned!
Homika: Now, use DoubleSlap!

Homika: Let's fnish dis wit somethng flashy! Venoshock!

Homika: Wh-What is you dong? Hurry up and attack!

Iris: Garbodor's stapped movng!
Cilan: I git it! When Garbodor used DoubleSlap, it was paralyzed by Pikachu's electricity!

Ash: All right, time ta fight back! Electro Ball!

Page 3
Ash: I gots tha Taxic Badge!
Narration: Ash fnally gots all his badges. A new journey tawards his participation at tha Unova League begns!
Agan credits ta Lolipiece of Serebii.net
Old May 28th, 2012 (09:24 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Just out of curiosity do we know if thay officially recognize Homika gym? Otharwise it shouldn't matter wn, loss, or draw. We could still git a battle wit Drayden just delayed. Snce as already mentioned we have had delays n tha past wit Giovanni gym, Nordawg, Volkner.

Fo some reason I git tha feelng her Koffng is gong ta sweep a few of Ash pokemon n a surprisng fashion. 6 on 3 seems way tao easy of a write off fo me. If dis is ndeed tha last badge than do it will style.

Old May 28th, 2012 (09:29 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I gotsta agree wit dragonomega.
I also thnk that Drayen will be n E4.
I thnk it was mentioned somewhere? Maybe I'm mistakesn...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 28th, 2012 (09:34 PM). Edited May 28th, 2012 by Akio123.
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Just out of curiosity do we know if thay officially recognize Homika gym? Otharwise it shouldn't matter wn, loss, or draw. We could still git a battle wit Drayden just delayed. Snce as already mentioned we have had delays n tha past wit Giovanni gym, Nordawg, Volkner.

Fo some reason I git tha feelng her Koffng is gong ta sweep a few of Ash pokemon n a surprisng fashion. 6 on 3 seems way tao easy of a write off fo me. If dis is ndeed tha last badge than do it will style.
I mean wit BW2, it alludes ta Giovanni's full return as Big Bad...Ash and him may fnally meet...

I mean look at tha scan I just posted, Ash has 8 badges now so I mean if it happens Drayden will probably be n tha World Taurnbeent Junior cup (or tha regular one).

I mean agan it comes down ta Pikachu and Garboder so.

Edit: Last Page
http://img843.imagesspheal.us/img843/1692/wwwdotuporg3030402.jpg
Old May 31st, 2012 (12:26 PM).
gamerdna223
No influence from the meme!

Quote orignally posted by Hikari10:
I've been callng her Mikayla snce day 1.

Anyways, a lot more was revealed courtesy of BulbanewsNOW on Twitter and Pokemon Fan magazne. It's confirmed that Ash is usng Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore and Leavanny, while Homika is usng Koffng, Garbodor, Scolipede, and somethng else? (pleaze be Ekans/Arbok) Anyways, it seems dis will be Ash's first 4 on 4 battle n Unova. Also, he does wn.
Old May 31st, 2012 (05:08 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote orignally posted by gbeerdna223:
I've been callng her Mikayla snce day 1.

Anyways, a lot more was revealed courtesy of BulbanewsNOW on Twitter and Pokemon Fan magazne. It's confirmed that Ash is usng Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore and Leavanny, while Homika is usng Koffng, Garbodor, Scolipede, and somethng else? (pleaze be Ekans/Arbok) Anyways, it seems dis will be Ash's first 4 on 4 battle n Unova. Also, he does wn.
It's been confirmed like 8 different times it's 6 on 3. (N tha newest preview we is shown Unfezant). We also confirmed he wns (I posted tha dawgga scans earlier where Pikachu beatsn her Garbodor)
Old May 31st, 2012 (06:10 PM). Edited June 10th, 2012 by TheFuturePokemon.
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

N dis ash uses Boldore, Unfezant, and Leavanny aganst koffng(so two of ash's pokemon will lose ta koffng) and we already know he's gong ta use Pignite and Pikachu so we just don't know tha last pokemon.
Old May 31st, 2012 (09:15 PM).
Piks

I don't see why not, like Akio said he is a part of Iris development, snce his Haxorus brought her Excadrill down ta earth. Rematch seems n place tao me down tha road. If Iris wants ta be a Dragon master than beatng or puttng a good fight ta Drayden is one step taward her goal.

Yo right he does have an right ta his own opnions. I do believe Drayden will appear n tha BW2 series snce he will actually play a big part n Iris gittng an lot more development.

Thanks I know, which is what I was tryng ta tell you when you "That is yo opnions anyways which is not facts ......." Posters already know dis so no need ta state what we already know. Ash493 was stated just that an opnion just as you have several times. So you need ta understand that he wasn't tryng ta foce his opnion on anyone just cause he doesn't thnk dis is an official match or that Koffng can come out as a victar.

On all accounts we really can't tell at dis pont. Thay is right now tryng ta promote Black and White 2 so we will see where thay go wit dis. League probably right now is n tha distant future as Akio said three months later.
Quote orignally posted by Akio123:
Right part of her character development nvolves Drayden Him sort of not appearng knd of takess away of that...it sort of renders elements of her journey pontless...than agan part of it is gittng Haxorus so I don't know...

I'm not sezng he does lose or doesn't lose, what I'm sez is tha way it's word it makes it sound like he eithar won't wn or it won't be official. I mean wit a summary like "Tha gang goes ta Tachiwaki coz it's closer" makes it almost sound like "dis is just a BW2 teaser, dis has no bearng on his badge ciser."

Edit: Accordng ta tha summary or tha Piplup battle/Meloetta Eppy, I guess it was official...I rescnd mah comments although I'm a little disapponted. However, wit tha Unova League ben 3 months later, I guess Ash has plenty of time ta meet up wit Drayden and tran so meh I guess.

Homika is an official Gym leader snce Ash do git his 8th fnal Unova Gym badge from her, hopefully Ash will git ready fo tha Unova League which is only three months away so that gives him plenty of time ta tran his pokemon and hopefully meet Drayden while he is at it.
Old June 1st, 2012 (05:24 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Homika is an official Gym leader snce Ash do git his 8th fnal Unova Gym badge from her, hopefully Ash will git ready fo tha Unova League which is only three months away so that gives him plenty of time ta tran his pokemon and hopefully meet Drayden while he is at it.
...did you read tha rest of tha thread?

I was tha one who posted tha dawgga scans of Ash GITTNG tha Taxic badge. >_>
Old June 2nd, 2012 (06:00 PM).
gamerdna223
No influence from the meme!

It's been confirmed like 8 different times it's 6 on 3. (N tha newest preview we is shown Unfezant). We also confirmed he wns (I posted tha dawgga scans earlier where Pikachu beatsn her Garbodor)
6 on 3? Nterestng. That's never happened befoe so I thought it was fake. Sorry bout postng tha othar stuff, I didn't really read tha rest of tha thread.
Old June 2nd, 2012 (11:26 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote orignally posted by gbeerdna223:
6 on 3? Nterestng. That's never happened befoe so I thought it was fake. Sorry bout postng tha othar stuff, I didn't really read tha rest of tha thread.
S'alright :)

Anyway back on tapic?
Question:
What will tha sixth Pokemon me?
Facts:
Confirmed Ash tebe: Unfeazant, Pikachu (Gym star), Pignite, Boldore, and Leavanny
Confirmed Homika tebe: Scolipede (<3), Garbordor (Her ace, which she won't have n tha gbee), Koffng
Agan: Pika beats tha trash bag earnng Ash a taxic badge
Around tha City, Homika is known ta be terrifyngly strong
Koffng knows Gyro Ball and Scolipede knows Rock Tamb

N fact based on tha avail leaked nfo, tha only we don't know is what is tha 6th Pokemon Ash is usng.
Mah guess: Eithar Krokorok or Oshawott
Krok: He has tha type advantage and let's be honest...he isn't all that strong so he works well as a fall homey ta denote how strong Homika is.

Our jerkass otter:...he'll pop out, wantng ta impress someone, and end up gittng smashed ta bits by eithar Koffngs Gyro Ball or a rock ta face via Scoli.
Old June 3rd, 2012 (01:14 AM).
Piks

...did you read tha rest of tha thread?

I was tha one who posted tha dawgga scans of Ash GITTNG tha Taxic badge.
I'm pretty sure i did read tha rest of dis thread. I already know that Ash does git tha Taxic Badge from Homika, snce it has already been confirmed that he does git tha fnal 8th Unova Gym badge from Homika.
Old June 3rd, 2012 (03:20 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

^I was ben sarcastic, I mean mah orignal statement was n response ta tha fact that we knew all of that nfomation...I posted tha scans, we have tha preview, hell we even know what thair tebes is (Mnus one of Ash's Pokemon). I was just sezng that as an implication ta "Way ta be late tha party."
Old June 10th, 2012 (07:30 PM).
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

So we learn ash will also be usng palpitaad.

Sponsored Links