The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Forever
let it go

Advertise here
idk I guess you can go back and forward to that location for forme changes. Or I hope so!

WAIT WHAT. /slow

THUNDURUS GETS VOLT ABSORB? OOH. OOH INDEED. AND INTIMIDATE FOR LANDORUS CAN ALSO BE USEFUL. omg this may actually change competitive considering their different stats and stuff omggg.
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:17 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
And Tornadus get Restoration!
Well Keldeo changes forme when it learns Sacred sword...perhaps you have to erase the move to get it back to normal...
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Symbonite
夜の空☆
Community Supporter Tier 2

YESSSSS, new abilities. I can see why they get the abilities they do. Landorus looks intimidating imo. Thundurus' new ability<3
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Community Supporter

No love for Tornadus here?
It does look intimidating (I wondered why it's eyes looked so mad when it was revealed, and now I know).
Thundurus' ability seems awesome, makes me glad I have a 3DS
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
And Tornadus get Restoration!
Well Keldeo changes forme when it learns Sacred sword...perhaps you have to erase the move to get it back to normal...
Well ya, I wasn't that excited about Tornadus' ability loool.

Oh maybe, but that would be kinda strange, and perhaps if it DID get boosts, they would benefit it more in this new forme anyway, so it'd have no need to go back to the older one.
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Community Supporter

Well if it has the same stats I really don't see the point of turning it back...
Well Rotom had boosted stats too...so yeah, who knows.
Old June 13th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Kanto_Johto
Never glimpse the truth

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Well in July's CoroCoro there's scans of Keldeo's new Resolution forme.
*big ass pic*
I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't much changes to it Usual Forme. I was expecting that the scan of the forme on the cover was hiding changes for it's body, but they stay unchanged.
Agreed. All they did was give it a new horn and a longer mane (and possibly made it slightly bigger). How anticlimactic.
Old June 13th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Slike
Unhatched Egg

The sacred beast forms are interesting, but what's Thundurus supposed to be? I do like that the sashes from earlier are tails now, and also that the great pallet swaps have become original.

I'd most like to see a new Genesect form though, despite it already having the discs. It's just so... underwhelming stat-wise compared to Deoxys and Arceus, that I feel bad for it. It's a really cool concept, too, so it's a shame not to see it change.
Old June 13th, 2012, 07:46 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I like the Kami trio's new abilities! If Roost doesn't make it as a tutor move that Tornadus can learn, then Regenerator is really good to make up for it. The same applies for Thundurus and Volt Absorb. If Sacred Beast Landorus has lowered defenses, then Intimidate would be a good way to make up for the physical end.

Old June 13th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Community Supporter

Seems like they put some thought into the special abilities this time for the Metagame. I find the Mirror to change them interesting, I hope there's some story with it.
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Leon16
Awesome!!

Nature: Relaxed
The new forms are interesting to say the least, was kinda hoping for something new with the starters though, but I knew it was far-fetched to say the least
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Community Supporter

Come to think about it what was the surprise with the starters or was that only a rumor?
On topic: I like these formes though them spreading them around different legends make Deoxys not seem very special anymore...
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:48 AM
kyle_649
Unhatched Egg

genesect should have a new form abit like arceus but better appearance difference like the rotoms. keldeo's new resolution form is ok-ish but a longer mane and a blue horn is really dissapointing
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Newest update:

Keldeo can only maintain Resolution Form while it has Sacred Sword (I think someone called this before but don't remember who)

All Kami Trio can freely change. (Previous rumor of the B/W ones not being able to change was false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokejungle
Kami trio that is caught in Pokémon Dream Radar may switch back and forth between formes, and their ability will change from their AR searcher ability to the Dream World Abilities. Kami trio Pokemon caught in BW will also form change and change abilities.
This means that the Dream Radar Pokemon will also have Dream World abilities most likely while the other Kami Trio will have their normal abilities and Sacred Form Abilities.

In other words a Thundurus from Black and White will have the Ability Prankster and when it changes form (sacred beast), Volt Absorb. While a Thundurus from Dream Radar will have Volt Absorb (sacred Beast), and when it changes form it'll have Defiant (Genie form)(Dream World Ability).
Old June 15th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Community Supporter

Wow, I was right about Keldeo...

I find the Dream Radar kami trio having the dream abilities when turning back awesome, these make them the first legitimate Unova Pokemon to have their dream abilities.
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
I really hope that Genesect gets a form
I mean i dont like all the new forms( i hate the barely noticeable resolution form), but at least all the legendarys have forms,except victini. Genesect has an amazing concept and Gamefreak can do sooo much with the ancient bug.

I just hope it doesnt end up being a half-baked legendary like heatran

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 15th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Community Supporter

Maybe it can have a older looking prehistoric forme without the Plasma upgrades but with the same stat total but rearraged.
Old June 15th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Mortalis
ѕĸyвorɴe.
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
I'm not a huge fan of Keldeo's new Resolution form.. It's design is saddening, to say the least. Albeit, I'm not a fan of it's original design or concept either.
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Oh god after talking to a friend, I'm pretty much expecting Gendered Forms of Cryognal now. Cause...ya know...Attract...that is WAY too weird to be an oversight in the design.
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:28 PM
bewbs
~Chloe~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bewbs Send a message via Skype™ to bewbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Well in July's CoroCoro there's scans of Keldeo's new Resolution forme.

I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't much changes to it Usual Forme. I was expecting that the scan of the forme on the cover was hiding changes for it's body, but they stay unchanged.
Looks like it's cosplaying as Mars.

Old June 15th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
I'm sick of Formes in general. There are too many of them, they make no real improvement or difference, and they're insanely gimmicky.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher

Am I the only one here who likes the new form of Keldeo? It looks much more badass than the teeny weeny pony it once was.

Plus, we can rank its badassness among the three muskee-mammals. Fitting for a warrior.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post

Am I the only one here who likes the new form of Keldeo? It looks much more badass than the teeny weeny pony it once was.

Plus, we can rank its badassness among the three muskee-mammals. Fitting for a warrior.
I agree it looks much cooler than cute little younger looking Keldeo. I wonder what these formes we be called in the english version, Young Forme and Proud forme?
Old June 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Im one of the haters of the resolution form.

I think that most people like myself hate that form because they put so little work in it.

IMO the only form of the kami trio that looks decent is landorus, but they at least got noticeable changes from the original form; keldeo looks exactly the same, except for longer horn and mane

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Community Supporter

In my opinion Landorus' forme is my least favorite of the new formes...it's eyes are all strange (though it fits it's ability).
Ehh Gf hasn't been all that creative with the designs of the legends *points at Incarnation forme Kami trio* anyways.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here