The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Hey guys nice to see all the new and old members still having a good time like usual. I took a break from pokemon for a while but now i am back in action, and guess what! i just got pokemon black, so i am going to be spending lots of time on the forums now. looking forward to seeing all the new faces

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Pokemon is always there for you. :D It's nice to see that you got Black and decided to spend some time here in the forums! I'm so excited that you have returned for that. Welcome back!

Well, you've been gone for quite a long time, so a check of the rules is necessary in case you weren't there for the latest changes, as well as catch up on what we have discussed in the Black & White section. So many topics you can read!

Hope you stay active, and have fun! :3

KASEY KAHNE
oral-b usa 500 winner | atlanta, georgia | august 31, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Hikamaru
I won't look back
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Hey guys nice to see all the new and old members still having a good time like usual. I took a break from pokemon for a while but now i am back in action, and guess what! i just got pokemon black, so i am going to be spending lots of time on the forums now. looking forward to seeing all the new faces
Hi Jericho, nice to see you! I probably wasn't here when you last visited (I joined in March last year).

You're playing Pokemon Black? I am too!

How are you enjoying the 5th Generation so far?

The Black and White section is one you should check out, there's weekly polls there and lots of Unova-related discussion. There's also a new Black and White 2 subforum discussing the upcoming games!

Make sure you contact a staff member (like Meganium90) if you get lost.

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old May 15th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi Jericho, nice to see you! I probably wasn't here when you last visited (I joined in March last year).

You're playing Pokemon Black? I am too!

How are you enjoying the 5th Generation so far?

The Black and White section is one you should check out, there's weekly polls there and lots of Unova-related discussion. There's also a new Black and White 2 subforum discussing the upcoming games!

Make sure you contact a staff member (like Meganium90) if you get lost.

- Hikari10
:D haha thanks for the tips guys i will make sure to chekc the rules and check out all the new forums, i actually joined about 3 years ago. but a lot of things have changed

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10

Last edited by Cadance; May 15th, 2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: fixing quote
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here