Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page Black 2White 2 [Spoiler]Team Plasma

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old June 19th, 2012 (05:14 PM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by XanderO:
I don't think either version of Plasma is good honestly. When Ghetsis is gone and done with I can see N starting up his release your Pokemon for the Pokemon's sake campaign again. I can also see N attacking the Main character every now and then to try and get the Player or the Player's Rival to release their Pokemon.
NO, that'll be horrible, it'll mean he hasn't learned a thing since BW... which seemed to be the lesson he learned at the end of the first pair...
Old June 19th, 2012 (10:10 PM).
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
^ yeah that would be 2 steps back from N new policy

Itll be a good twist though

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 20th, 2012 (07:19 AM).
Silver Tier

It seems more like assop amnesia to me... though I won't mind fighting N I just hope it's under different circumstances.
Old June 20th, 2012 (07:28 AM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
I'm willing to bet that Team Plasma splits into Old Plasma (Knight Plasma) and New Plasma (Beret Plasma), with Ghetsis in charge of New Plasma (seeing as he, too, has an altered outfit) and Old Plasma awaiting N's return (though I'm not so sure he'll be in charge of Old Plasma). I'm not 100% up to date on the Plasma information that has been released, but it'd seem that Old Plasma are against New Plasma, thus they are looking to do good rather than evil.
That screenshot is certainly interesting; I'm going to assume that N is definitely against Ghetsis, seeing as he is facing him rather than standing beside him. That probably doesn't mean anything, of course, but it's the feeling I get. I'm still very curious as to how the Player will obtain their Kyurem, though. We got our Reshiram/Zekrom in a fairly unconventional way in BW, so I'm wondering what Game Freak are planning to do on the Black Kyurem/White Kyurem front. Should be pretty interesting.

This one's called 'Blue', and it's very Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old June 20th, 2012 (07:59 AM).

I know the Shadow Triad will be in the BW 2 movie and they have to be in the game if they're in the movie. I heard N might be making a reappearance.
Old June 20th, 2012 (08:15 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Kyurem White:
I know the Shadow Triad will be in the BW 2 movie and they have to be in the game if they're in the movie. I heard N might be making a reappearance.
Yeah both are confirmed. :3 Except it was just the anime trailer, rather than a movie but yeah.

Either way, encountering Plasma in Tachiwaki City kind of makes me think of how they appeared in Black and White. Interesting parallel!
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:15 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by giradialkia:
I'm willing to bet that Team Plasma splits into Old Plasma (Knight Plasma) and New Plasma (Beret Plasma), with Ghetsis in charge of New Plasma (seeing as he, too, has an altered outfit) and Old Plasma awaiting N's return (though I'm not so sure he'll be in charge of Old Plasma). I'm not 100% up to date on the Plasma information that has been released, but it'd seem that Old Plasma are against New Plasma, thus they are looking to do good rather than evil.
That screenshot is certainly interesting; I'm going to assume that N is definitely against Ghetsis, seeing as he is facing him rather than standing beside him. That probably doesn't mean anything, of course, but it's the feeling I get. I'm still very curious as to how the Player will obtain their Kyurem, though. We got our Reshiram/Zekrom in a fairly unconventional way in BW, so I'm wondering what Game Freak are planning to do on the Black Kyurem/White Kyurem front. Should be pretty interesting.
My guess is that Kyurem will react to Zekrom/ Reshiram's presence and transform. It might than attack Ghetsis and the rest...
I see Ghetsis getting furious and attacking the player afterwards...
Old June 21st, 2012 (05:53 AM).
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
Ghetsis's Team has been revealed:

Spoiler:
14:43; Ghetsis' Team: Cohagrigus Lv. 50, Eelektross Lv. 50, Drapion Lv. 50, Toxicroak Lv. 50, Seismitoad Lv. 50, Hydreigon Lv. 52

Also, you battle the Shadow Triad as well sometime in the game.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 21st, 2012 (07:22 AM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
I am eager too see how N plays into all this. Kind of disappointed with Toxicroak on Ghetsis team.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 21st, 2012 (07:34 AM).
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by giradialkia:
That screenshot is certainly interesting; I'm going to assume that N is definitely against Ghetsis
OMFG i know the story

Old plasma ruled by ghetsis
While new plasme is awaiting Ns return but Akuroma has took the the place as the leader
Thats why he said he opposes team plasmas ideals he despises ghetsis' team ideals
It all makes since now

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 21st, 2012 (08:02 AM).
Dragonite<3

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by Reshiram Man:
Ghetsis's Team has been revealed:

Spoiler:
14:43; Ghetsis' Team: Cohagrigus Lv. 50, Eelektross Lv. 50, Drapion Lv. 50, Toxicroak Lv. 50, Seismitoad Lv. 50, Hydreigon Lv. 52

Also, you battle the Shadow Triad as well sometime in the game.
I might be mistaken, but wasn't it mentioned in BW that Ghetsis's pokémon left him or something like that?
Old June 21st, 2012 (08:20 AM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Ghetsis' Hydreigon is underleveled...again?! That doesn't make much sense to me now, considering that Ghetsis' Pokemon have lower levels than they did back in the original B/W.

Old June 21st, 2012 (11:32 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Nepse:

I might be mistaken, but wasn't it mentioned in BW that Ghetsis's pokémon left him or something like that?
That was Plasma who left him.

I'm guessing the weaker team is due to him no longer being the last opponent after the E4.
And that Hydreigon is the most underleveled Pokemon ever...
Old June 22nd, 2012 (02:46 PM).
Gold Tier

Apparently Team Plasma are to blame for Unova being frozen over. After you defeat Drayden they fly overhead in their flying boat and freeze the area.
And I won't let you down

1349 6159 4149 // black magic // get weird
Old June 22nd, 2012 (02:53 PM).
Silver Tier

Why would they freeze it though hmm... All I can think of is that it's lure out Kyurem...
Old June 22nd, 2012 (02:59 PM).
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
Why would they freeze it though hmm... All I can think of is that it's lure out Kyurem...
How would that lure out Kyurem? I think it's still related to Kyurem but not to lure him out. Perhaps to freeze actual people so no one will stop them when they try to awaken Kyurem?
And I won't let you down

Old June 22nd, 2012 (03:08 PM).
Silver Tier

Perhaps the change in environment allows them to acess the cavern where Kyurem is like in BW...
Hahaha people never do anything about the evil team why worry now
Old June 22nd, 2012 (03:10 PM).
Gold Tier

Maybe they were trying to freeze the hero? :o
And I won't let you down

Old June 22nd, 2012 (03:22 PM).
Silver Tier

Maybe. Though Galactic used a Bomb to drain a lake to get Azelf so the idea of a ice blast being used by Plasma to get to Kyurem isn't all that far fetched.
Old June 22nd, 2012 (03:38 PM).
Gold Tier

Yeah but Ice won't lure Kyurem out. It hasn't been shown to be 'attracted' to ice. Blasting a lot of areas with ice won't draw it out. Kyurem isn't an heroic Pokemon either. So it wouldn't respond to the suffering of people. My guess is that they're trying to halt everything and every one from stopping them by freezing them.
And I won't let you down

Old June 22nd, 2012 (04:05 PM).
Silver Tier

I mean that perhaps they use the ice to gain acess to Kyurem's place like how the Blizzard elevated the player to the cave in BW. So the cannon is a subtitute to the Blizzard to get to it...though whh go to the trouble if they could've flown in from above. Oh Plasma...
Old June 27th, 2012 (06:41 PM).
Top Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Timid
Im sorta wondering why team plasma split up into new and old.They are both just team plasma!
Old June 27th, 2012 (07:27 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Shayminlover123:
Im sorta wondering why team plasma split up into new and old.They are both just team plasma!
The old Plasma seems to have learned from their mistakes, while the new is still out for domination and striking fear into the hearts of everyone.
Old July 2nd, 2012 (08:23 PM).
Silver Tier

I wish they explain when they split and how they managed to stay together after all,since in BW they were said to have dissolved...
Old July 3rd, 2012 (07:59 AM).
#SmashingTheMaroons

Nature: Gentle
I was watching Shofu's play through of Pokemon B/W2 and to my dissapointment Team Plasma still have their good for nothing Pokemon i wanted them to have better ones than patrats and lillipups and purloins.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)