Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Pokedroid 2.0 Remade

For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread
Old June 20th, 2013 (7:33 PM).
Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Silver Tier
Nature: Timid
This is a thread to help this. I really don't want any legal crap on this thread unless you are Nintendo. If you are and have a problem email me at [email protected]. If not then

Hello pokecommunity I am pokemoner2500. Now for those who have/had pokedroid you know what happened to the app. For those who don't know what happened the app it got removed from the app store and the developer stopped. The app goes to gen 5. Well with the reveal of Pokemon X and Y comes more pokemon. And I intend to update it. Now I'm not that good at developing apps yet but I've figured out how the app works and I think I can add to it. I'm currently working on it and will release when I find it ready. Also if anyone knows of converting a android app to a ipod app let me know.

Note: This app get's rid of the original pokemon. When all of 6 gen Pokemon are released I will just keep placeholders till 7 and on. I will let it so you can have both Pokedroid 1.5.2 and Pokedroid 2.0 so you can have all Pokemon.

Well that's all I got right now.

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Old June 20th, 2013 (11:50 PM). Edited June 21st, 2013 by Pikachu.
knight of time
Nature: Naive
This is basically self promotion for financial gain, which is kind of against PC's rules. Since you are mentioning legal issues yourself and other people were worried about it in your earlier thread, I think it's best that you seek help on this in another place than PC. To top it off, there is not much that can be discussed, so I will lock this thread now to prevent further worries. PM me if you have a comment.

I wish you luck in your endeavors tho!

social media teamster on Facebook
Roleplay Theatre
Doctor Who fanclub
Homestuck fanclub

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links