For all updates, view the main page.

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

View Poll Results: Trials or Gyms?
Trials 0 0%
Gyms 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Day Ago (1:45 PM).
So I'm making a game and since Trials are a new thing, I was thinking about adding them into my game, but gyms are important too, so I'm doing a poll. Would you like gyms or trials?

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Day Ago (5:26 PM).
The Psycho Pokemon
Nature: Jolly
I say both, as Alola is adding trials as a storyline narrative by the look of things, where gyms almost became secondary ever since the 3rd gen games due to storyline matters.Also the trials in Sun/Moon are to reference hawaiian culture. We're not sure if thats gonna replace gyms or not yet.
Old 1 Day Ago (6:37 PM).
Don't do a thing just because Game Freak does a thing. Trials are geared toward their region and lore, which they've put a lot of time and thought into. Do what makes sense for your region and story, rather than just trying to keep up. Fan games are fun because they allow us to do different things than official games do.
Old 1 Day Ago (7:43 PM).
I Illustrate Through Words
Nature: Careful
Instead of asking what everyone else wants from your game, I think you need to ask yourself what kind of story and setting you want to show us. From there you can decide what elements you want to include to progress both the story and the gameplay.
Restrictions Breed Creativity
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links