The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:32 AM
OreoMaster

I agree with BobandBill. I forgot to say that I am basically refering to Competitive Battling.

Okay I get how everyone hates Zubat,Tentacool,Geodude,Roggenrola etc because they are so many. Their extreme abundance makes them annoying. You have to battle a thousand of those till you manage to cross a road in the game or a cave in the case of Zubats. But their annoyance is just due to that. They are easy as poop to beat.

And btw Clefairy is easier to beat than Blissey. Blissey can take physical hits better and all.

And Stunfisk,Garbodor and the likes are just hated because their design sucks and they are fugly. Garbodor being both very average and fugly is hated too much. Stunfisk is actually quite good for a stall team.

Audino isn't hated, I don't know why you say that. She is actually very bulky and a great Support Pokemon and she can take hits,both physical and special, like nothing. She can be a big help in the team. Her design isn't bad as well.

Anyway, Blissey is much more hated. At least in Gen4 she was the most hated Pokemon!! In Gen5 she still is kinda hated but yeah Landorus and Terrakion both share their fair amount of hatred from us. Anyway, Alomomola is very hated as well. She is so annoying to KO due to her physical bulkiness and huge HP and the Wishes she passes. Amoonguss is hated too due to bad design(according to others not me) and annoying ability paired with Spore and bulkiness.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:36 AM
Porynoir
Cool like that...

Nature: Relaxed
I don't understand this hate for Bidoof. It was necessary to catch to advance. Bibarel is a good HM slave also.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:25 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

If anyone says anything other than Unown, they are wrong. Not just wrong, but Dr. Cox-style wrong. Sure, they're only in the Ruins of Alph, but their horribleness extends to pretty much every walk of Pokemon life, with their stupid alphabet gimmick and their 'Hidden Power' gimmick. They're the ultimate, crappy gimmick Pokemon and I hate them so, so much.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:52 AM
OreoMaster

Haha Unown are measly horrible.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
footontable
Is this a Dream? I hope not <3

Nature: Calm
Stunfisk. I HATE THEM! Lol, I kept trying to catch one but I couldn't, and they are so weird looking, lol. Also, Garbordor. Its just a pile of trash.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Doctor Nuzleaf
The ninja doctor

Qwilfish, really. Who even remembers that thing?
Although, being forsaken isn't really hate, so I'd say everybody's favorite punchbag, Audino (it's killed too much to be loved)
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
OreoMaster

Oh no! Audino is gonna go extinct if it keeps getting killed at such a speedy pace.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:39 PM
Stygian
誰か

Nature: Hasty
Garbodor, perhaps. ;;
People say it's a piece of garbage literally! and it's weak as well.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:41 AM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I personally don't hate Pokémon but dislike how some look like Cleffa/Clefairy/Clafable, Igglybuff/Jjigglypuff/Wigglytuff and also Wynaut and Wobbafett.

In the games sure dislike how they made caves with Zubat coming out a lot and same with the water travel having Tentacool coming out alot, I find it very annoying.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:23 AM
Zeffy
bowties are cool

Of all the years I've been with Pokemon, the most hated Pokemon seems to be Zubat. Not that they're weak or anything, it's because they're annoying. You encounter them literally every cave you come by. This comes from the opinion of those who mainly play the games, and not competitively.

Now, competitively speaking, a lot of Pokemon receives hate for being "overrated", "OP", so generalizing on just one Pokemon would be harder than it seems.
Old May 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Many of the Generation V Pokes fit the "hated" description. Examples include, but are not limited to, Stunfisk, Garbodor, Beheeyem, Conkeldurr, Emboar, Druddigon, and Stoutland. Other notable hated Pokemon include Tropius, Walrein, Ledian, Meganium, Venusaur, Dugtrio, and (deservedly) almost all of the putridly horrible Generation IV Pokemon.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old May 26th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
That One Guy With The Face

Nature: Quiet
I'd have to say Unown due to how much of a laughingstock I've seen it become on Smogon although I've seen Shedinja get its fair amount of hate too due to how vulnerable it is to Stealth Rock unfortunately.
Old May 27th, 2012, 06:09 AM
DawnXHika
Beginning Trainer

I can't bring myself to hate anyone. Lol.
Old May 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM
TheAC29
A new adventure begins now

Nature: Modest
Well, the Pokemon that I most hated is Basculin in Gen V, I tried getting a 5% percent chance of encountering Lapras from whirlpools and keeps showing me a lot of 95% percent chance of Basculins from whirpools. I know Audino is a useless pokemon to use but it still gives ya a lot of EXP.

Old May 27th, 2012, 06:17 PM
LadyFaust
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Yahoo to LadyFaust
Zubats all the way from me. I especially hate it when I'm just about out of the cave and one pops out at me. Those things are EVERYWHERE. Other than Zubats, I'm not a big fan on Stunfisk
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Luka_99
Beginning Trainer

I hate zubat and ratata
they are always avoiding me on my way to the cities
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:57 AM
pokemaster0823
Beginning Trainer

Zubat. Easily the most hated. Anyone who goes through a cave hates them by the time they're out.

Also, Pikachu hate makes me sad, so I won't even acknowledge how much hate it gets.
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Influential_Mew
EeVee Trainer

Nature: Naive
Can't speak for everyone here, but I absolutely hate Sawk and Throh for obvious reasons. They're atrocious and they do not represent a Pokemon very well.
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:04 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
The most hated Pokémon would have to be Zubat, since Bidoof has only been around for two gens.

However the most disproportionate hate is of Lucario. I've seen quite a few people that denounce him here on PC, even though it's fanclub is doing quite well.

Though what I wanna really say is that Pokémon shouldn't be declared "useless" but you can sure hate if you want.

Old May 30th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Garbodor is the worst Pokemon that I have ever seen Whoever designed it must have looked in their garbage and have been like, OWAIT! Then they gave it crappy moves too, but of course I don't think I could make myself use it anyway -.- So ugly!
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Zubat... just Zubat. It's so annoying how it pops out every x steps, especially when reaching the exit of a cave. Ugh. Its cry makes it twice as irritating.

Old May 30th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Illuminaughty
The Graceful Idiot

Nature: Naughty
I am not sure; it's a toss-up among zubat and bidoof.

But I personally, dislike Unown the most.
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:07 AM
remonliner
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuuritsu View Post
Garbodor, perhaps. ;;
People say it's a piece of garbage literally! and it's weak as well.
This

why would nitendo invent a literally garbage pokemon
No kids would even like a trashbag pokemon :/
And it shouldn't be used in evil organization since it will just lower their status for using garbage
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:56 AM
Little Oshawott
The Trainer of cute Pokemon

Nature: Gentle
I say Trubbish and its evolution Garbodor. I mean who would want a Pokemon that looks like a Bin Bag? lol

My FC: 0791-2104-5583
Old June 1st, 2012, 01:47 PM
Alphos
Beginning Trainer

Magikarp, Dunsparce, and Stunfisk. Stunfisk and Dunsparce because they're the derp pokemon, and Magikarp because their spamfish and don't know anything better to do than splash. I hate them all. They deserve my hatred.

And don't forget those retarded Zubats

Last edited by Alphos; June 1st, 2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links