The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:07 PM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Nature: Quiet
Hello! Well, I love to draw, and paint. Lately I havent had much time to draw, and I can only justify taking time off to paint cause I usualy end up selling them.
Anyway, I had some time off this weekend, so I decided to scribble down some fakemons.

This first one is actualy from a while ago, when I was younger. It's supposed to be a family of Grass type starters.

This was my idea for a Fire/Steel type starter. The idea was that it would live in valcanos and such, in the magma

I always wanted an Ice/Fight group of pokemon, so I made these fuzzy guys

-Yggdragon, or Yggdragus or something lol

I always liked the idea of a pokemon based on Yggdrasil, the life tree of Norse Mythology. That turned into a giant tree, not sure if it would be a evolution of Sudowoodo, or a stand alone legendary. If it where a Legendary, it would be Grass/Ghost. This ones supposed to have a Starly on it's 'hand'.

Anyway, Thanks for looking! Might make some more little later. What do you think?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:23 AM
Plusleminun
Togepi

I like them, especially the fire/steel type starter. It has a really cool type combination, and it's apperance make me think of MegaSeadramon from Digimon.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Thanks! Ya, I like that one. I havent watched Digimon in a while, so I'll have to google that lol I was going for a Plesiosaur kinda look
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Great fakes! I like the concept of the fire/steel starter quite a lot, especially the steam/flames coming out of its head. Would love to see this one colored! :3

The Yggdrasil-based fake is also really creative, though. My mind kind of jumped to the Pocahontas tree as soon as I saw it haha. Definitely think he should be a stand-alone legendary rather than Sudowoodo's evolution. You did a great job; I'd love to see more from you :D (perhaps more in color?)

Old May 24th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Thanks you! Lol Sure, I'm sure I'll be making some more pretty soon. i have to find some more colours lol All my markers, and pencil crayons got moved, so all I have with me is green lol
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Plusleminun
Togepi

I agree with Cirno that the Yggdragon look more like a legendary then an evolved form of sudowoodo.
Looking forward too more art. (:
Old June 6th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
These are really good! I really like the Grass-type starter, and the Ice/Fighting type yeti is cool as well.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old June 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
TheFallenUmbreon
Dreams shall never fall...

Nature: Lonely
I like them they are awesome! I really like the Steel and Leaf types! The Yeti is also epic! I agree with Plusleminun, the last pic looks like an evolved form of Sudowoodo! Keep up the good work!

Old March 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Fairy
pixie ・【ピクシー】

Thread closed.

Please keep in mind that no one, other than the thread's creator, is allowed to revive a thread over two months old. :c

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links