The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 12th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
8/23にはアイリスのカイリューvsヒカリのマンムー
ゲットしたばかりのカイリューは負けん気が強すぎてアイリスの言うことを
中々聞かない

From 2ch/PokéFan
Old July 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
According to Serebii this isn't confirmed this was the 7th episode... (I mean I don't think they would do two Iris battles in a row anyway XD)

Also, the summary confirms that Dragonite is a Charizard expy...so I mean I was right in that respect and thus we have the status quo.

I wonder who is going to win then.

Last edited by Akio123; July 12th, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old July 12th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Maybe it's just the name and we'll see more battles with Iris vs Hikari only as the main course.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 12th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akio123 View Post
According to Serebii this isn't confirmed this was the 7th episode... (I mean I don't think they would do two Iris battles in a row anyway XD)

Also, the summary confirms that Dragonite is a Charizard expy...so I mean I was right in that respect and thus we have the status quo.

I wonder who is going to win then.
Yeah Dragonite disobeying is pretty predictable. And I would assume this is the second battle as the first one occurred with Georgia in the prior episode with the beginning of the tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Maybe it's just the name and we'll see more battles with Iris vs Hikari only as the main course.
Don't completely understand, but you are saying we will see more Iris vs. Dawn or that this will be the main match i.e. Cilan vs. Trip in Don, Iris vs. Burgundy in Don II, Bianca vs. Trip Don II. Cause yeah I feel like there will be multiple matches.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old July 13th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Yeah Dragonite disobeying is pretty predictable. And I would assume this is the second battle as the first one occurred with Georgia in the prior episode with the beginning of the tournament.

Exactly, that's why they wouldn't have two Iris battles in a row. I mean I'm going to assume all the rivals are going to be there. So other than the core four. We probably will have:
  • Stephan
  • Tripp
  • Bianca
  • Georgia (Well this is confirmed lulz)
  • Burgundy

My hopes are that Marlon, New rival (hopefully but probably not Hugh) and Drayden will at least SHOW UP. To be honest though, because the Junior Cup is suppose to promote B2W2...I just want it to be a little more than another Don Battle, you know? I mean they're fun, but I mean I want something cooler and bigger.
Edit: http://i49.tinypic.com/2z562l3.jpg

Last edited by Akio123; July 13th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old July 13th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Stephan will probably be there although he seems like a battle machine with a bit of personality shown in the Competition episode right after Skyla gym. Others though are confirmed.

Rather see Marlon in an episode dedicated to a sort of gym match like they may do with Drayden(although Iris will probably face him). I wouldn't mind the new rival be Banjirou since he has some pretty powerful pokes. And if this is truly a world tournament I'd actually like to see more pokemon none Unova. I felt this would have been better after the League that way we could easily have a reason to travel to another region like they did with Harrison using Blaziken. On top of this if this is a world tournament then I would expect someone like Paul there which he won't be. It also seems like they may be saving his old ones for the league as opposed to the Junior Cup.

Old July 14th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I wouldn't mind the new rival be Banjirou since he has some pretty powerful pokes.
It would be interesting seeing Banjirou in anime but somehow I feel they wouldn't give him such a strong team... first I don't see writers giving him L@ti...
But I would still like to see his rivarly with Shootie =D

Old July 14th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

^They had NO problems giving Lati@s to both a random Nurse Joy and Trollbias XD

I mean if it were Banjirou (who I would LOVE to see in the anime), then you're right Tripp would be the best rivaly (could parallel Ash and Gary's)
Old July 15th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Trollkuto was special =D And awesome trolling if you ask me xD

Old July 15th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:

It would be interesting seeing Banjirou in anime but somehow I feel they wouldn't give him such a strong team... first I don't see writers giving him L@ti...
But I would still like to see his rivarly with Shootie =D
It's the anime so it seems quite possible, especially if a freaking Bug Catcher of all people has a Heatran lol.

Quote:

I mean if it were Banjirou (who I would LOVE to see in the anime), then you're right Tripp would be the best rivaly (could parallel Ash and Gary's)
I agree Akio if you give those two Legends like that then Banjirou shouldn't be too tough to give him. Since he kind of seems like an Frontier Brain of Unova kind of like Ingo and Emmit.

Only thing with their rivalry is it hasn't been that awe inspiring. We have had three matches and out of the three I only cared for the third match. They could have did more with the rivalry then they have.

Quote:

The writers trolling us again? Strong possibility I must say xD.

Old July 15th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote:

That's a terrible terrible excuse XD.

@Kenshin: We also forgot that writers aren't afraid to give legendarys based on game canon (I'm looking at you Brandon...and I don't really care if he released them, he legitimately captured the golems, that's badass).

I mean guys let's face it, Banjirou would not be Banjirou without his overpowered awesomeness team.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links