For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Old July 6th, 2016 (1:22 PM). Edited July 24th, 2016 by Bulbadon.
Might or might not come back
Nature: Calm
Edit: Finished Alpha 0.1

Another update: I've restarted working on this hack again since i gave up because it was so buggy I started again from scratch.

I've been working on a new Pokémon hack everyone. It's called Dardusk and it's about a post-apocalyptic Pokémon world, where people and Pokémon come back from the dead. Yeah they're zombies. You play the game as Silver, Giovanni's son who has no clue what's going on around him and must fight to end the zombies and some even bigger and darker foes.

And btw this game will have violence/gore/sexual themes but I'd say people aged 13+ should be able to play normally. If you're immature, childish and can't take a joke; don't play this. I will also not violate any of the 27 Amendments of the US since those are the laws I go by, so I'd say this game would be like reading a MA-17+ movie's dialogues. Not anything visually.

-Physical/Special Split. I wasn't going to add this first but I've decided its more easier with it.

-Only Silver is playable. Reason I did this because the story is about Silver and his adventures not anyone else. Some other character wouldn't fit in this story.

-Play as Silver. Yeah you can name your player anything but he's still Silver. You're out on a journey to set everything right and find your father.

-Some Fakemon. There will mostly be the original Pokémon up to Gen 3. I've decided I'm adding Gen 4-6 Pokémon, maybe some Gen 7. I made about 5 Fakemon before but I got angry and deleted them but I'll start on them again.

-Indoor running. Most hacks have these, not big of a feature, just felt like putting it up here.

-New maps. It will be based on Kanto but a more post-apocalyptic Kanto.

-Zombies. Zombie Pokémon and people. Yeah kind of like Pokémon Snakewood, that's where I got the inspiration from.

-Violence/adult themes. This is not a little kid's world anymore. There will be curse words in this game.

-No gyms. You find your badges randomly around Kanto.

-New music. There will be some new music.

-Scavenging. Everything won't be given to you on a silver platter, you have to look for them/earn them.

-No game breaking bugs in this but there are some places where I haven't changed anything yet like if all your Pokémon gets knocked out the ghost will talk to you like its your mom but it isn't supposed to be.
-Silver's backsprite isn't completely done yet. The whole thing is 5 frames and I've only changed 2 frames so the other 3 frames are still Red in different colors.
-If you use walkthrough walls cheat past the green guards it's still regular Viridian City from FireRed.

MrDollsteak's Decap and Attack base
Silver sprite from
Silver overworld from

I finished working on Alpha 0.1. I attached it to the thread so you can download and try it out. Try it out and let me know what you think. It's still very very very short only Pallet Town and Route 1 but it's a start I just feel like getting some opinions first.

And also a MediaFire download link for anyone who doesn't use the forums.
(If you don't know how to use this, you have to download LunarIPS and patch it onto a FireRed 1.0 rom)
Attached Files
File Type: ips Pokémon Dardusk.ips‎ (683.9 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 6th, 2016 (5:29 PM).
Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Reminds me of Snakewood... oh well, best of luck to you for this hack!
Looking for somebody that can create pokemon icons for ROM hacks. PM me if you're willing to help out

Name: Lights
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old July 7th, 2016 (6:21 AM).
Novice Hacker, Badge Designer
Nature: Modest
Oh man, this brings me years back to a hack called Snakewood, which had a similar premise. This looks pretty good so far! I love the zombie Nidoran.
Old July 24th, 2016 (4:51 PM).
Might or might not come back
Updated. Now you can download and play Alpha 0.1. Just added Pallet Town and Route 1. Well, I could've released it a bit later but I just need some opinions first. Give it a try and let me know how it is.
Old July 25th, 2016 (12:40 AM).
Nature: Hardy
Silver's OW is pretty cool. Gotta play it now.
Hacks I support

My hack:

The Facebook page for more updates
Old July 25th, 2016 (1:17 AM).
I always love the way Snakewood did, i will wait for your hack, good luck
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links