Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old September 30th, 2012, 11:58 AM
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189

Advertise here
What is the funniest episode or moment you've seen in the Pokemon episodes? Mines gotta be towards the end of Johto when Ash gets an egg and it hatches to be a Larvitar and it always cries. I also thought on the first episode when Ash stole Misty's bike taking Pikachu to the Poke Center and says, "Hang on Pikachu, were almost there" and then wipes out. That was so hilarious. So what's the funniest moment's you've seen?

Old September 30th, 2012, 11:40 PM
CliveKoopa

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CliveKoopa Send a message via Yahoo to CliveKoopa Send a message via Skype™ to CliveKoopa
The Bicker The Better - Ash and May arguing through the whole episode and the boy vs girl tag battle with Team Rocket was hilarious too.

Jessie losing her hair and getting all fiery like when she beat up Seviper and then caught it and in the Surskit episode.

Staying with Jessie, when she was in that pokemon contest and commanded Seviper to use moves it couldn't possibly learn showing how little she knew about pokemon.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 10:04 PM
Bobdapeach

Nature: Naughty

Old October 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
definitely fury swipes of love! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDW9WfLr4E

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:21 PM
Wobbachomp
Donator Tier 1

Nature: Adamant
The entire episode of 'The Wayward Wobbuffet'!
If you haven't seen it, watch it. I laughed so much when it first aired. :D
Interested in rare Pokémon giveaways for 5th gen games? Click here!
Old October 29th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I can't even remember the episode title, but I'm fairly certain it was the episode involving the Mawile which fell in love with Brock's Lombre. Wobbuffet and Lombre end up with the rest of the Team Rocket Trio in a forest, in which Wobbuffet proceeds to perform a slapstick comedy routine with Lombre. It was a well-done scene, and it was a great homage to Sanpei Hayashiya.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here