The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: Which Family is teh bestest evar?
Sacred Fire is teh HOTTEST!! 7 43.75%
Divine Water is teh COOLEST!! 6 37.50%
I pickdid BOTH of dem. 1 6.25%
I'm gunna rate dis RP! 1 6.25%
Dafuq did I just read?? 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 20th, 2012 (04:41 PM).
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
That's unfortunate...well, for now, it's no issue, since I don't actually address Yasha's gender in my first post, but I'll have to deal with that.

Also, if anyone wants to socialize with Kita, he's free.
Old July 20th, 2012 (04:46 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Icarus, nicknamed Pit, it sitting at one of the benches petting his Eevee. Meloetta142, wondering when Aimi will see Pit sitting alone.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old July 20th, 2012 (05:56 PM).
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
She will see him, but will be reluctant to actual speak with him. It may end up being Nina that makes her. XD

Sacred Fire/Divine Water~Aimi Maita[Nina]

My Amazing Mentor is~ Tokushi Akio
Old July 20th, 2012 (07:52 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloetta142 View Post
She will see him, but will be reluctant to actual speak with him. It may end up being Nina that makes her. XD
Well Ichigo is also shy, so I guess it's Nina who will bring them together! xD

I can't do much posting Pit just sitting on a bench, so you'll have to post next. They're both shy to speak also.

~Dia+PS~
Old July 20th, 2012 (08:08 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
So how is everyone liking the rp so far?

I can't wait until things heat up :D

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old July 20th, 2012 (08:17 PM). Edited July 28th, 2012 by Flyborg.
Flyborg
I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
Full Name: Kozue Tazmily
Sex: Male

Family: Divine Water
Career: Combat cleric (i.e. defensive/healing magic), scouting

Appearance: Kozue has black hair in an oicho chonmage style.He nearly always wears a kimono like below, although the color varies. For footwear Kozue wears light leather tabi shoes that are comfortable to move in. He doesn't bother to changes this style for formal occasions. He's also a foot short for his age, often getting mistaken as younger than he is, which really gets on his nerves
Spoiler:

Personality: Kozue takes things very seriously for his age. He would much rather listen to political matters and help out the family in anyway he can rather than fool around and be unproductive. Due to this he puts himself on a high pedestal and looks down on others his age because of it. Being respectful of elders is one of his top priorities. He loves socializing with adults, but he can get very pushy when he feels someone is patronizing or rejecting him for his age, and can will do whatever it take's prove his maturity...
...no matter how irritating he gets.
History: Kozue was begat into the world by Goro, a Divine Water minuteman and Kaida, a healer. Instead of folowing his father's footsteps in the ways of the blade, Kozue shown more interest in his mother's power's to make boo-boos disappear, and began training with his mother at the age of seven, much to his father's dismay; he saw such spells as woman's magic. Goro has kept quiet about his resentment, to keep the family from getting hostile. though his patrol-mates won't let him live it down.
At the age of eleven, Kozue stumbled upon a scroll in the Divine Water's library that taught the ability to create invisible magic armors that derive from the pokemon moves reflect and light screen. He vigorously studied it. And very recently, he made his father proud by asking for a shikomizue (a sword that is concealed in a cane). figuring that it was a better weapon than a stick.

Skills: Kozue is an accompished healer for his age, being able to heal venous injuries in seconds. From what he has learned from his spell scroll, he can make the light screen variation fairly well, but the reflect version is giving him trouble.
Flaws: His idea of maturity is somewhat exaggerated, thinking that you can't have a sense of humor, or laugh occasionally. He is very egotistical and downright antagonistic to people he deems immature. When things seem uncertain, he is prone to panic attacks. His healing spell is inspired by the pokemon move heal pulse, meaning he can't use his healing magic on himself. While he does have a shikomize, he is not very skilled with it, treating it as a sharp club.
Weapon: Shikomize

Pokemon: Cottenee
Pokemon Name: Yagi
Pokemon Personality: Yagi is a very sarcastic pokemon, always poking fun at Kozue's broad generalizations on maturity. Deep down he just wants Kozue to lighten up and be a kid for once. Either way, they are the closest of friends
Pokemon History: Much similar to Kozue's desire to grow up, Yagi's most desired material possession is a sun stone. A book could be filled with the misadventures of which the duo have been on. They have only found one, but it is being guarded by a kleptomaniac Pidgeot, which doesn't agree with Yagi's grass-typing
Pokemon Specialty: Much like his human link, Yagi takes more of a support role in battle, utilizing numerous powders, spores, and leech seeds to great effect. Using tailwind, Yagi can move across a battlefield quickly. Although a support pokemon, he can use razor leaf and gust when cornered.
Pokemon Flaws: Yagi's sarcastic nature can get annoying to other pokemon, even to Kozue most of the time. He can also get pretty cruel in his judgments, and is slow to trust. Combat wise, he is a pretty fragile pokemon, using mostly tricks and gimmicks to survive. Many flying types can take advantage of his tailwind strategy and ride the air current themselves to catch up to him.

Proof of Reading: The kid from Pokemon Chronicles was gawking at some oriental dancing chicks until a gangster crashes the party. The kid beats him up with his flaming weasel, and an old man congratulates him with a story which he as an uncultured youth can't appreciate.

Anything Else: I'm tired, goodnight.

Old July 20th, 2012 (08:29 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
So how is everyone liking the rp so far?

I can't wait until things heat up :D
~I am! I am! Who is hoping for a great adventure? I am! I am! Who is ready for the BIGGEST QUEST/GREATEST CHALLENGE? I am! I am~

@Akio-kun: Biggest Quest/Greatest Challenge. *hint hint*

~Dia+PS~
Old July 20th, 2012 (08:48 PM). Edited July 20th, 2012 by Meloetta142.
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

Ditto with Dia. I am pumped for it to get more exciting!

And yeah, I will post next. I'm having writer's block right now, so if it is at all long, it may take a while to get posted. ^.^

Old July 20th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
-Grayscale-
яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...

Nature: Hardy
Maaan, idk who to interact with D: Someone start something with Kim pretty pwease. You could make fun of her outfit or something.

I'm really happy that everyone is posting. Can't wait until we get some more action happening, it seems like a lot of people are already chatting and stuff :B

ι ѕнαℓℓ ρяσtє¢t уσυ, му ℓσνє.

Old July 20th, 2012 (11:31 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

@DJYosh: Your post has really made it inconvenient for me. I don't wanna go through the trouble fixing my post, I'm not editting my post. The Minccino, Nina, was actually falling down towards Icarus & Ichigo. I'm leaving it as it is.

~Dia+PS~
Old July 20th, 2012 (11:46 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Grayscale- View Post
Maaan, idk who to interact with D: Someone start something with Kim pretty pwease. You could make fun of her outfit or something.

I'm really happy that everyone is posting. Can't wait until we get some more action happening, it seems like a lot of people are already chatting and stuff :B
Kita's free, though I think it might be better if you socialized with him, since he's not really one to approach others without reason.
Old July 21st, 2012 (02:03 AM).
DJYosh
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
@DJYosh: Your post has really made it inconvenient for me. I don't wanna go through the trouble fixing my post, I'm not editting my post. The Minccino, Nina, was actually falling down towards Icarus & Ichigo. I'm leaving it as it is.
Speaking of inconvenience, I post on the site, then decide I'd like to go to bed after about another 20 or so minutes of browsing youtube. I shut down, go to bed, then find out someone else wants me to edit my post (which came in 45 minutes before yours did) because it doesn't fit in with yours. I'll edit my post, but I'm not even going to be subtle when I say I am not happy with it. Especially since I need to get it edited before I leave for my Aunt's wedding later today. =.=

Fyi, I don't mean to speak for other people, but I'm pretty sure what happens to Nina is up to the person who is controlling her.

Old July 21st, 2012 (06:30 AM).
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

Honestly, Ichigo and Icarus were planning on interacting with Nina and Aimi, worry about that. ^.^'

I would type up a new post right now, but I have to go to a wedding, as well. . .XD!

Old July 21st, 2012 (06:43 AM).
DJYosh
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloetta142 View Post
Honestly, Ichigo and Icarus were planning on interacting with Nina and Aimi, worry about that. ^.^'

I would type up a new post right now, but I have to go to a wedding, as well. . .XD!
Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I just thought that the way that Shiny Diamond told me to edit my post was a bit rude.

I'm afraid I didn't get to finish fixing my post in time so I'll just delete it and start my OP over again. I'll write it back up sometime tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I get back.

Old July 21st, 2012 (10:14 AM).
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Flyborg, your Sign-Up is Accepted.

Also, with this event, I'd like to leave those I've involved in it to be the only ones trying to help. Who's to say your character can't watch, though. It's just a small surprise for a few fellow members.

Old July 21st, 2012 (10:34 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

I'll just have Icarus watch the event. Ichigo can't do much, which reminds me. How many moves can our Pokemon use? When can they evolve?

~Dia+PS~
Old July 21st, 2012 (11:18 AM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by SylveonStar.
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'm wondering why Seraphina wouldn't be able to help. Her link is a fire type and she's a healer, but I'll just make her ready for when I leave tomorrow
Old July 21st, 2012 (11:41 AM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Well Teruyoshi and Makoto (my character and Lt. Col Fantastic's character) would want to help as it would be out of character for them not to. Seeing as you dont want them to then we'll find a way to make an excuse for them not helping that stays in character. The next post from us two will be a joint post.
Old July 21st, 2012 (12:07 PM).
Flyborg
I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post
Flyborg, your Sign-Up is Accepted.
Huzzah! Thank you. This looks like a very interesting rp; I can't wait to get in the meat of things.

Old July 21st, 2012 (12:19 PM).
-Grayscale-
яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post
Also, with this event, I'd like to leave those I've involved in it to be the only ones trying to help. Who's to say your character can't watch, though. It's just a small surprise for a few fellow members.
Darn, I didn't catch this post. I guess I'll edit out some stuff.

ι ѕнαℓℓ ρяσtє¢t уσυ, му ℓσνє.

Old July 21st, 2012 (06:45 PM).
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
I'll just have Icarus watch the event. Ichigo can't do much, which reminds me. How many moves can our Pokemon use? When can they evolve?
Actually, Dia, you're part of this event too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctos View Post
Well Teruyoshi and Makoto (my character and Lt. Col Fantastic's character) would want to help as it would be out of character for them not to. Seeing as you dont want them to then we'll find a way to make an excuse for them not helping that stays in character. The next post from us two will be a joint post.
Thank you, this was a dilemma earlier, so if you can think of something, that would be wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyborg View Post
Huzzah! Thank you. This looks like a very interesting rp; I can't wait to get in the meat of things.
It won't take long; since it just started, and you may post whenever you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Grayscale- View Post
Darn, I didn't catch this post. I guess I'll edit out some stuff.
My apologies...!

Old July 21st, 2012 (08:19 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

just letting everyone know if you choose to notice Seraphina feeling ill, I'm giving permission for slight bunnying, but at this moment she's kinda halfway between consciousness and unconsciousness.
Old July 22nd, 2012 (05:32 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Guys i've missed alot because i had to work alot, it'll be better now though, can someone tell me what has happened for each character and what event has happened?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 22nd, 2012 (07:13 AM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Guys i've missed alot because i had to work alot, it'll be better now though, can someone tell me what has happened for each character and what event has happened?
In a nutshell:
"Hi, everybody's doing great," said Divine Water.

"Magic!" said Tsurara.

"Yeah, us too. Great crops. Yup," said Sacred Fire.

Then a little girl cried. Also, socialization happened.

And now we're here.
Old July 22nd, 2012 (07:43 AM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
In a nutshell:
"Hi, everybody's doing great," said Divine Water.

"Magic!" said Tsurara.

"Yeah, us too. Great crops. Yup," said Sacred Fire.

Then a little girl cried. Also, socialization happened.

And now we're here.
Could not have summed it up better myself. Basically not much has happened yet at all. People are still trying to get their bearings and form relationships between characters. Now Akio-San has started an event for some people to get involved in involving a young girl who has lost her link apparently in the ice sculpture (Tsurara is apparently not great with health and safety regs xD).

On a side note me and Lt Col Fantastic are still talking over how we're going to justify not helping and will post our joint post as soon as its finished. May take up Genevieve on her offer to bunny her character. Seeing as she's a divine water princess and Tsurara has the search for the girls link under control it makes sense for us two to then prioritise her health and see to her. If anyone has any objections please say! I'm just waiting on confirmation from Lt. Col Fantastic that this is the way we're going to go with it before we begin writing the post.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links