The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: Which Family is teh bestest evar?
Sacred Fire is teh HOTTEST!! 7 43.75%
Divine Water is teh COOLEST!! 6 37.50%
I pickdid BOTH of dem. 1 6.25%
I'm gunna rate dis RP! 1 6.25%
Dafuq did I just read?? 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:05 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I finished my sign up hope it's okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
Can I reserve for Moltres

Full Name: Seraphina Densetsu

Nicknames: Sera, Phina

Sex: Female

Family: Divine Water

Career: Healer

Appearance: Seraphina stands at average height for her age at 4 feet 4 inches, and weighs about 79 lbs. She has a heart shaped face and her skin is pale and fair, she never tans and her face is clear of any mark or blemish. No freckles, moles, or scars. Her eyes are almond shaped and are a deep emerald green in color standing out against her skin. Her hair is a fiery red in color and goes down in curls stopping at her elbows, she normally has it down but the rare times she has it up it is styled in a high elegant ponytail. Seraphina always wears a floor length dress that is an emerald green in color just like her eyes, the sleeves of the dress are long stopping at her wrists but the fabric extends down so the sleeve flows. On the lining of the sleeves is ribbon colored white and the same is on the bottom of the skirt and around the waist with part of the belt hanging down the front of the skirt. On her feet she wears simple green flats and a crown of flowers in her hair.
Spoiler:
This but in the colors of emerald green and white

Personality: Seraphina is an extremely sweet little girl. She cares deeply about others and will go out of her way to help them even though she is still a child. Though she isn't naive about what is going on in the world, she knows about the war though she won't say it outright she wishes for peace but until peace comes she will stay with her family. Seraphina holds a great respect for nature and life in general which is why she is a healer. She can't stand to see someone in pain and will always help. Though she still will act like a child. When her help is not needed she loves to play games with other children and with her pokemon link Mai. Seraphina does have a bit of a fiery side to her though, mainly with the fact she hates to do as she's told.

History: Seraphina was only six years old when the tower was destroyed killing the children of Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, in fast to this day she doesn't know they had died at all. All Seraphina knew is that Densetsu-sama had woken her from her nap and he had told her it was time for them to leave. Seraphina followed him without question to their new home. Being so young Seraphina adapted to the change pretty quickly getting used to her new home and training in the ways of healing. Now five years later Seraphina now aged 11 has come a long ways with healing, she can deal with a fair bit of wounds and sickness but still has a long ways to go until her training is complete.

Skills: She can heal minor wounds and treat some illnesses, she is very agile and very strong willed.

Flaws: She still has a long way to go in healing training, she isn't physically strong, and doesn't like to listen

Weapon: a small silver dagger kept in a hidden pocket of her dress.

Pokemon: Moltres

Pokemon Name: Mai

Pokemon Personality: Mai is very protective of Seraphina. She always watches over her and can be a strict judge of character. She just wants her to be safe though and won't let anyone that is not a member of her family near her. You will never find Mai not near Seraphina.

Pokemon History: (Same as Seraphina's)

Pokemon Specialty: Flying in the sky and she can shoot flamethrowers out of his mouth.

Pokemon Flaws: Mai can be too protective of Seraphina and thus can become distracted if she is hurt or in danger.

Proof of Reading: Ethan defeating the team rocket grunt and saving the kimono girls.

Anything Else: nothing.

Last edited by SylveonStar; June 2nd, 2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:16 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
I finished my sign up hope it's okay
Hmmm... I'll accept it, but there's a few things you should fix:
  • Linked Pokemon, being born on the same day as their human link, also share the same gender. Therefore, your Moltres would also be female
  • You claim the female Densetsu-sama was the one who took you away, when Lugia family were the ones to retreat, and that Densetsu-sama is a male.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:20 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'll change the gender right now :3

and I did refer to the male one, in the sentence when I used the word her I was referring to Seraphina. But I can make the more clear.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:40 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

Nature: Serious
My SU:
Spoiler:

Full Name: Kerutsuke Mutsumi

Nicknames: Ketsu

Sex: male

Family: Sacred Fire

Career: A strategist for war, Scholar and a defender of his family as well.

Appearance: Ketsu is a wolf in sheep's clothing, or rather a warrior in the clothes of a scholar. Though that's not to say that he isn't significantly intelligent enough to pass himself of as one of the more learned among his family. He has vibrant green hair that seems to move on its own, and grey eyes with small flecks of green speckled through them. He wears green glasses that he made himself, out of a special greenwood tree in the forrest just outside the Ho-Oh tower. He wears a plain, white K with a short V-neck and a blue and green belt, a very wide belt at that. He wares bamboo sandals and thick white socks. Underneath this, however, he wears a very light chain mail that it unnoticeable unless you were too punch him. He always carries his Katana around with him. The blade is dark green with slivers of red snaking down across it, the handle is a pure white. He is slightly tanned and as such he appears to be of Indian origin. Over his Kimono he wears a blue robe with a golden collar section, that is an earthy red on the inside. Concealed within his copy of 'The path to enlightenment' are 5 razor sharp shuriken, he can throw them with deadly accuracy.

Personality: Ketsu is a kindhearted young boy, who is very likeable. People tend to feel at ease around him, so he makes an effective information gatherer. He gets to know people when he likes them, though he rarely likes people at all. He doesn't trust people very easily and is tight lipped about any secrets he may have learned from those he does trust. He his highly intelligent and has a colossal vocabulary. He can also speak basic German and Spanish, advanced English (assuming we are 'speaking' in japanese here) and is learning Latin. He also looks down upon those he feels that are below him, though he never shows it. He always has a smile on his face and seems to radiate a feeling of peace, a useful ability in the thick of battle. His clear thinking and logical deductions make him a master strategist and he is usually called to help with planning for battles, he frequently takes part in said battles despite being repeatedly told not too. Overall, he's a very unique kind of guy.

History: When he was born, his father died of a heart attack. His mother blamed him and made him an outcast of his family. For 7 years, he survived in the wild with his link, a Snivy. The Snivy's parents raised him as there own until the time came for him to return to his mother, who apologised and took him along with his link back. He quickly developed his intelligence, he had always hungered for knowledge and, when he became a Scholar at the tender age of 10, got what he wished for. He would stay for weeks at a time in the library, reading historical records and feeding his thirst for knowledge and, at the same time, memorising what were though to be lost sword techniques. At the age of twelve, he had disproven some of the most influential theories of the time and was content. Until one night, a relative of his link came to him and brought him to his foster father, who was on his deathbed. The Servine gave him a blade that, from then on Ketsu always carried.. After this, Ketsu began to hone his skills with a blade, and became well versed in swordplay.

Skills: Strategic and logical thinking, intermediate swordplay and a vast intelligence.
Flaws: Dysgraphia from an early age that effected only his writing, a weak heart that he constantly pushes to its limits and a severe case of ADHD.
Weapon: A Katana. The blade is dark green with slivers of red snaking down across it, the handle is a pure white. The scabbard is a pure white so that it blends in with his Kimono.

Pokemon: a Snivy
Pokemon Name: Link
Pokemon Personality: the same as Ketsu, a very kindhearted soul, but without some of the spite that Ketsu has for those that he feels that are below him.
Pokemon History: The same as Ketsu.
Pokemon Specialty: Swordplay and logical thinking. He thinks in sink with his link so they rarely communicate.
Pokemon Flaws: ADHD and a similarly weak heart to Ketsu.

Proof of Reading: 'He slid the paper to Ethan, who then began to look all over it. He could faintly see the modern-day Johto map under the colouring', acceptable?

Anything Else: no

Last edited by pokeman10000; June 2nd, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 08:21 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
My SU will be up by tonight or tomorrow
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 2nd, 2012, 08:24 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman10000 View Post
My SU:
Spoiler:

Full Name: Kerutsuke Mutsumi

Nicknames: Ketsu

Sex: male

Career: A strategist for war, Scholar and a soldier as well.

Appearance: Ketsu is a wolf in sheep's clothing, or rather a warrior in the clothes of a scholar. Though that's not to say that he isn't significantly intelligent enough to pass himself of as one of the more learned among his family. He has vibrant green hair that seems to move on its own, and grey eyes with small flecks of green speckled through them. He wears green glasses that he made himself, out of a special greenwood tree in the forrest just outside the Ho-Oh tower. He wears a plain, white K with a short V-neck and a blue and green belt, a very wide belt at that. He wares bamboo sandals and thick white socks. Underneath this, however, he wears a very light chain mail that it unnoticeable unless you were too punch him. He always carries his Katana around with him. The blade is dark green with slivers of red snaking down across it, the handle is a pure white. He is slightly tanned and as such he appears to be of Indian origin. Over his Kimono he wears a blue robe with a golden collar section, that is an earthy red on the inside. Concealed within his copy of 'The path to enlightenment' are 5 razor sharp shuriken, he can throw them with deadly accuracy.

Personality: Ketsu is a kindhearted young boy, who is very likeable. People tend to feel at ease around him, so he makes an effective information gatherer. He gets to know people when he likes them, though he rarely likes people at all. He doesn't trust people very easily and is tight lipped about any secrets he may have learned from those he does trust. He his highly intelligent and has a colossal vocabulary. He can also speak basic German and Spanish, advanced English (assuming we are 'speaking' in japanese here) and is learning Latin. He also looks down upon those he feels that are below him, though he never shows it. He always has a smile on his face and seems to radiate a feeling of peace, a useful ability in the thick of battle. His clear thinking and logical deductions make him a master strategist and he is usually called to help with planning for battles, he frequently takes part in said battles despite being repeatedly told not too. Overall, he's a very unique kind of guy.

History: When he was born, his father died of a heart attack. His mother blamed him and made him an outcast of his family. For 7 years, he survived in the wild with his link, a Snivy. The Snivy's parents raised him as there own until the time came for him to return to his mother, who apologised and took him along with his link back. He quickly developed his intelligence, he had always hungered for knowledge and, when he became a Scholar at the tender age of 10, got what he wished for. He would stay for weeks at a time in the library, reading historical records and feeding his thirst for knowledge and, at the same time, memorising what were though to be lost sword techniques. At the age of twelve, he had disproven some of the most influential theories of the time and was content. Until one night, a relative of his link came to him and brought him to his foster father, who was on his deathbed. The Servine transformed itself into a blade that, from then on Ketsu always carried, and infused his very essence into the core. After this, Ketsu began to hone his skills with a blade, and blossomed into a powerful fighter as well as one of the greatest Scholars of the time.

Skills: Strategic and logical thinking, swordplay and a vast intelligence.
Flaws: Dysgraphia from an early age that effected only his writing, a weak heart that he constantly pushes to its limits and a severe case of ADHD.
Weapon: A Katana. The blade is dark green with slivers of red snaking down across it, the handle is a pure white. The scabbard is a pure white so that it blends in with his Kimono.

Pokemon: a Snivy
Pokemon Name: Link
Pokemon Personality: the same as Ketsu, a very kindhearted soul, but without some of the spite that Ketsu has for those that he feels that are below him.
Pokemon History: The same as Ketsu, he also received an identical blade but that handle was black.
Pokemon Specialty: Swordplay and logical thinking. He thinks in sink with his link so they rarely communicate.
Pokemon Flaws: ADHD and a similarly weak heart to Ketsu.

Proof of Reading: 'He slid the paper to Ethan, who then began to look all over it. He could faintly see the modern-day Johto map under the colouring', acceptable?

Anything Else: hmmmmmmm...... can my snivy use the sword? if not I will change his part of the SU.
Ehhh... A few issues here.

I'm not saying he is, but doesn't extreme knowledge and masterful swordplay seem a little overpowered? Anyways, a lot of these sign-ups seem rather similar to each other, and don't stand out all too much.

Anyways, a Servine transforming into a sword.... Doesn't make any sense. And... I don't think Pokemon should have weapons of their own, either. Because... Well... Pokemon are weapons, with their many powers and abilities.

I stated this with another sign-up, no one really needs to be a soldier in this RP, however, your character could also be a defender for the family.

I think your character could actually be better suited as a librarian of some sort.

Lastly, er... Indian Origin...? I didn't see any reasoning for this, it doesn't really make sense to me.

Erm... I don't think there's really "Different languages" in an RP like this. THe fact that everyone involved is from this region, and this reagion is Japan. However, since English is generally the language used most on this site and most websites, making it possible for everyone to understand. SO I suppose our characters are speaking Japanese, but since everyone here speaks English we'll have everything written as so. Does that make sense?

Anyways, those fixes and I think you're good.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 08:36 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

I think I've fixed everything you asked me too, and as for the Indian bit... meh, no real significance. And I meant that we are writing in English, but the people in the RP are actually speaking Japanese, if that makes sense.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 09:02 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post
Sorry, forgot about you. Reading it over, I have decided that you are accepted.

I like how much your characters confilict in more than one way. However, do remember that they are linked. They feel the same emotions, suffer each others' pain, and feel the same feelings, even when they're in disagreement.
Oh I'll make note of it. Thanks for the help, and I'll make sure to get that link information right.

Thanks, I wanted something that would motivate me to post, such as their small arguments. Although they're not that big, so don't worry..I'll remind myself of this.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:19 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Found this, is cool! Can I join? Reserve if able!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Name: Kitsune Atarashi Shinseina

Nicknames: Kitsu/Seina/Faiafo

Sex: Female

Career: Priestess/musician

Appearance: I'll say that the ears aren't there if they aren't allowed

Personality: Kitsu is a very sweet girl with a strong bond between her and Kasai. She loves to play her harp, and is very good with herbs and spices. However, this sweet shell hides the powerful Faiafo, a special spirit inside her body. This brings out the power of Kutaf, the staff that Kitsu holds. Faiafo's side is basically the complete opposite of Kitsu's normal personality. She is still kind to good people, but will battle until the very end. She is very loyal.

History: (What has your character experienced in their life? Keep it mostly to important details.)

Skills: fighting, art, singing

Flaws: reads a bit too much, sometimes leaves things until the last minute

Weapon: Black staff with red jewel at end for fire magic;can turn into a black handled sword with a red blade

Pokemon: Ninetails

Pokemon Name: Kasai

Pokemon Personality: Kasai is elegant and always tries her best to be beautiful.

Pokemon History: Kitsu received Kasai from her dad when the little fox was still a Vulpix.

Pokemon Specialty: Kasai is a very good pokemon stylist when it comes to fur.

Pokemon Flaws: Kasai can sometimes get a bit selfish and put on the whole "I'm so way more pretty/smart etc. then you'll ever be" act.

Proof of Reading: (Prove to me that you actually read the post)

Anything Else: N/A

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30

Last edited by juniebug910; June 6th, 2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:47 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman10000 View Post
I think I've fixed everything you asked me too, and as for the Indian bit... meh, no real significance. And I meant that we are writing in English, but the people in the RP are actually speaking Japanese, if that makes sense.
Yeah, but... There's really no purpose in even talking about different languages for an RP like this...

Anyways, you're accepted.

Junie, you're reserved.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:50 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

fair point, I was just trying to confirm, because it would be a little weird for the characters to actually speak english.

Last edited by pokeman10000; June 2nd, 2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
Can I reserve the final spot in the Sacred Fire family?
Old June 2nd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Mind View Post
Can I reserve the final spot in the Sacred Fire family? :)
You sir, have been reserved.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:37 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Nature: Quiet
Can you reserve a spot in the Divine Water family, and a link with Slowbro.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 12:04 AM
WestsideConnection
Bow Down

Nature: Naughty
Full Name: Lorenzo Caesar Andretti
Nicknames: N/A
Career: Captain of the Guard
Appearance:

Lorenzo is very tall, and muscularly built. Lorenzo measures in at six feet, six inches tall, very tall for the time period and Lorenzo stands out amongst the rest. Lorenzo has short, brown hair which Lorenzo keeps ruffled in a stylish manner on top of his head. Lorenzo has a very sharp, chiseled face with facial features that blend in. Lorenzo's skin tone is slightly tanned, although very lightly. Lorenzo has dark green eyes, which gleam like emeralds in the right lighting conditions. Lorenzo's nose ridge is well blended into to his facial complexion and does not appear to protrude out very far. Lorenzo's chin is sharp and chiseled, and angles sharply in from his jawbones. Lorenzo also sports some facial hair, growing out small dark brown goatee.

Lorenzo's Clothes:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Lorenzo is your traditional macho, arrogant youngster. Lorenzo thinks quite highly of himself, due to his close relations to important members in the Divine Water family and his position as the Captain of the Guard. Lorenzo is quite absorbed about his image, and what others think of him, and he takes tons of time out of his day to perfect his image. Lorenzo is very arrogant, believing that he can do anything and will talk down anyone who says he can't do something, even if the task is out of Lorenzo's realm of knowledge. Lorenzo is quite charismatic despite his insanity, and can convince people to do things they would be opposed to. Lorenzo is a weapon by himself, whether it is through his tongue or by his sword. Lorenzo is a very skilled fighter, and is not only naturally talented with a weapon, but is tactical and cunning enough to place a smart blow. Lorenzo is quite egotistical, thinking very highly of himself. Lorenzo has gone insane with power and wealth over a short period of time, and Lorenzo's sense of beliefs are completely twisted. First of all, Lorenzo believes that he is destined to unite all of Johto, not for one of the families, but as his own Empire. Lorenzo isn't truthfully devoted to either family, although he does pull off acting that he devotes himself to Divine Water. Lorenzo's mannerisms are quite like a elitist mercenary, not only does he think very highly of himself, but he is very dishonest and not very loyal. But when it comes down to it, few are as a skilled fighter or diplomat as Lorenzo.

History:

Lorenzo Caesar Andretti was born to two nobles, who owned a farm and ran it in a feudal system. From a young age, Lorenzo was generally ignored by his parents, due to being the second child. Unlike his older brother, Roberto, who was being groomed to take over the family business, Lorenzo stuck to training to become a guard, liking the concepts that came with sword fighting and Lorenzo found himself quite talented at sword fighting. Lorenzo kept training in the art of sword fighting as he grew older, finding an excellent proficiency at the art. Lorenzo also was taught academically, as his brother was as well. Lorenzo succeeded in both trainings, as he started to grow in reputation. Lorenzo joined the guard force when he was 18, after training for most of his life the skills necessary to become a guard. Due to influence by his wealthy parents and his natural talents, Lorenzo quickly worked his way up the ranks and became one of Lugia's most trusted guards when Lorenzo was twenty, which also happened to be the year of separation. Lorenzo was present when the tower was burned to the ground, witnessing the deaths of the children, something Lorenzo has never lived down, due to the fact that he could have saved them and more importantly, looked like the hero. When Lugia and his followers escaped, Lorenzo went with them, looking for a way to escape everything that had been a part of his life. Once arriving in Lugia Town, Lorenzo quickly became one of the more influential people, even being named Captain of the Guard by Lugia, and is in charge of protecting Lugia. Once the tension between the two families began to escalate, Lorenzo pushed himself right into the action, ready to launch his own plan.

Skills: Lorenzo is quite a good fighter, and is quite charismatic when he is dealing with those he considers on his level.

Flaws: Lorenzo gets angered very easily, and will get very angry once angered. Lorenzo also tends to think that he is better than most people. Also suffers from megalomaina, as well as insanity.

Weapon: This Katana:

Pokemon: Magmortar

Pokemon Name: Caesar

Pokemon Personality: Very much like Lorenzo, although Caesar is much more loyal and honest than Lorenzo.

Pokemon History: Same as Lorenzo

Pokemon Specialty: Caesar is a very skilled and tactical fighter, and that is about it.

Pokemon Flaws: Caesar is also very prone to snaps of anger, which will throw Caesar off balance.

Proof of Reading: The Director was proud of Ethan for defending the Kimono Girls.

Anything Else: Lorenzo is quite fond of spicy food, as is Caesar.

Last edited by WestsideConnection; June 3rd, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 06:06 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader_Maniac View Post
Can you reserve a spot in the Divine Water family, and a link with Slowbro.
Done. You are now reserved.

As well as WestsideConnection, reserved.

Old June 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
WestsideConnection
Bow Down

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestsideConnection View Post
Full Name: Lorenzo Caesar Andretti
Nicknames: N/A
Career: Captain of the Guard
Appearance:

Lorenzo is very tall, and muscularly built. Lorenzo measures in at six feet, six inches tall, very tall for the time period and Lorenzo stands out amongst the rest. Lorenzo has short, brown hair which Lorenzo keeps ruffled in a stylish manner on top of his head. Lorenzo has a very sharp, chiseled face with facial features that blend in. Lorenzo's skin tone is slightly tanned, although very lightly. Lorenzo has dark green eyes, which gleam like emeralds in the right lighting conditions. Lorenzo's nose ridge is well blended into to his facial complexion and does not appear to protrude out very far. Lorenzo's chin is sharp and chiseled, and angles sharply in from his jawbones. Lorenzo also sports some facial hair, growing out small dark brown goatee.

Lorenzo's Clothes:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Lorenzo is your traditional macho, arrogant youngster. Lorenzo thinks quite highly of himself, due to his close relations to important members in the Divine Water family and his position as the Captain of the Guard. Lorenzo is quite absorbed about his image, and what others think of him, and he takes tons of time out of his day to perfect his image. Lorenzo is very arrogant, believing that he can do anything and will talk down anyone who says he can't do something, even if the task is out of Lorenzo's realm of knowledge. Lorenzo is quite charismatic despite his insanity, and can convince people to do things they would be opposed to. Lorenzo is a weapon by himself, whether it is through his tongue or by his sword. Lorenzo is a very skilled fighter, and is not only naturally talented with a weapon, but is tactical and cunning enough to place a smart blow. Lorenzo is quite egotistical, thinking very highly of himself. Lorenzo has gone insane with power and wealth over a short period of time, and Lorenzo's sense of beliefs are completely twisted. First of all, Lorenzo believes that he is destined to unite all of Johto, not for one of the families, but as his own Empire. Lorenzo isn't truthfully devoted to either family, although he does pull off acting that he devotes himself to Divine Water. Lorenzo's mannerisms are quite like a elitist mercenary, not only does he think very highly of himself, but he is very dishonest and not very loyal. But when it comes down to it, few are as a skilled fighter or diplomat as Lorenzo.

History:

Lorenzo Caesar Andretti was born to two nobles, who owned a farm and ran it in a feudal system. From a young age, Lorenzo was generally ignored by his parents, due to being the second child. Unlike his older brother, Roberto, who was being groomed to take over the family business, Lorenzo stuck to training to become a guard, liking the concepts that came with sword fighting and Lorenzo found himself quite talented at sword fighting. Lorenzo kept training in the art of sword fighting as he grew older, finding an excellent proficiency at the art. Lorenzo also was taught academically, as his brother was as well. Lorenzo succeeded in both trainings, as he started to grow in reputation. Lorenzo joined the guard force when he was 18, after training for most of his life the skills necessary to become a guard. Due to influence by his wealthy parents and his natural talents, Lorenzo quickly worked his way up the ranks and became one of Lugia's most trusted guards when Lorenzo was twenty, which also happened to be the year of separation. Lorenzo was present when the tower was burned to the ground, witnessing the deaths of the children, something Lorenzo has never lived down, due to the fact that he could have saved them and more importantly, looked like the hero. When Lugia and his followers escaped, Lorenzo went with them, looking for a way to escape everything that had been a part of his life. Once arriving in Lugia Town, Lorenzo quickly became one of the more influential people, even being named Captain of the Guard by Lugia, and is in charge of protecting Lugia. Once the tension between the two families began to escalate, Lorenzo pushed himself right into the action, ready to launch his own plan.

Skills: Lorenzo is quite a good fighter, and is quite charismatic when he is dealing with those he considers on his level.

Flaws: Lorenzo gets angered very easily, and will get very angry once angered. Lorenzo also tends to think that he is better than most people. Also suffers from megalomaina, as well as insanity.

Weapon: This Katana:

Pokemon: Magmortar

Pokemon Name: Caesar

Pokemon Personality: Very much like Lorenzo, although Caesar is much more loyal and honest than Lorenzo.

Pokemon History: Same as Lorenzo

Pokemon Specialty: Caesar is a very skilled and tactical fighter, and that is about it.

Pokemon Flaws: Caesar is also very prone to snaps of anger, which will throw Caesar off balance.

Proof of Reading: The Director was proud of Ethan for defending the Kimono Girls.

Anything Else: Lorenzo is quite fond of spicy food, as is Caesar.

Will finish later, just laying ground work.
I do very so believe that my sign-up sheet has been completed to satisfaction. My sign-up is ready to be observed and graded by the Game Master, who will make the important decision whether or not my character, Lorenzo Caesar Andretti, is accepted as a part of this Roleplay or whether my sign-up is rejected.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 10:43 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestsideConnection View Post

I do very so believe that my sign-up sheet has been completed to satisfaction. My sign-up is ready to be observed and graded by the Game Master, who will make the important decision whether or not my character, Lorenzo Caesar Andretti, is accepted as a part of this Roleplay or whether my sign-up is rejected.
You... Lack a history section entirely... And then your Pokemon History just matches it...

Otherwise it looks good.

So if you add History, your sign-up is accepted.

Old June 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Full Name: Antonio Giovanni Fresh
Nicknames: Tony, Toni, Gian. 
Business Name: Mr. Fresh

Sex: Male
Career: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and not very muscular, Toni relies on skill rather than strength to win his battles. He has brilliant blue eyes, and blond hair. He is the oddball of the family, looking like neither his mother or father, as his brothers do. He always dresses sharp, in tuxedos or suits, indicating that business is well. He has no piercings or tattoos, but a scar on his shoulder and chest from a knife wound, that wound over his breast. 

Personality: Toni is very comical on the outside. He doesn't speak unless making witty comments, or when asked a direct question. Underneath his silliness is a serious and calculating nature though, he wants people to think he doesn't understand and uses that to his advantage.

History: Born into the Divine Water family exactly 18 years before this story begins, Toni has a lot to prove as a man, and as a family memeber. His father, Antonio Sr, was jealous of his uncle for being linked to a legendary pokemon. His own link finds this jealousy insulting, and the two don't get along as much as other links. Toni was always sort of an ousider, along with his brothers. He never played with the other kids, and his family lived on an island by themselves, which was inhabited by many ghost pokemon. Toni's father had a friend on the island as well, a middle aged, plain sort of man who lived off the land. He taught the boys the Kanto Karate Style, and each of them became quite skilled. But, his oldest brother died when Toni was 12, and his twin moved to the Orange Islands not too long ago, just after their father's death. Toni never liked his father, but he didn't hate him. The middle aged man is still their, but strangely shows no sympathy for Antonio's death. With only his mother left, he decides it is time to finally join the rest of his family, to protect them. He turns to bounty hunting to make money, and each time he takes a target he feels a part of his humanity dissapear. He is becoming more and more like the ghosts he calls his losest friends.

Skills: Very, very good at fighting. Learned the kanto karate style while he grew up, with mastery of hand to hand fighting. 
Flaws: Does not find trust easily, and can be paranoid. He is not strong by any means, so a stronger, even less skilled opponent could easily take him. He doesn't take orders well, especially from anybody he knows. He has a scar from an old knife wound, and his right arm freezes up when lifting heavy things.

Weapons: A calvary sword (stole it from the middle aged man). Also has a short katana, shurikan, knives, and a deep mastery of the Kanto martial arts. However, he usually only carries a knife and calvary sword. He keeps his "ninja" weapons hidden in his house. His sword may be flashy, but it is not very practical, or particularly useful for that matter.

Pokemon: Haunter
Pokemon Name: Valentino, or just Tino

Pokemon Personality: Tino is very goofy. Matching Toni well, he appears at inapropriate times and makes noises during intense or romantic times. Some say he has no heart, and they'd be right, physically and theoretically. He is a cynical being, making jokes about death and finding funerals "booooooring". The one person he cares about is Toni, and he'd die (theoretically) for him. He is always with Toni, visible or not. If you feel a sudden chill, Tino just "walked" through you.

Pokemon History: Tino was once a gastly, in fact, he only recently evolved. He has always been there for Toni, and gets along well with most pokemon and humans. However, many of Toni's elderly neighbors find Tino annoying. He doesn't know about any of Toni's family, as he and Toni were very young when they left.

Pokemon Specialty: Confusion, curse, and turning foes against each other. In a direct fight, Tino has a variety of psychic and ghost attacks, but usually goes for status effects.

Pokemon Flaws: Tino does not possess a lot of bulk, and he cannot take hits for long. But he also doesn't attack directly, so watch out.

Proof of Reading: Ethan fights a team rocket grunt. And the old guy calls him (the grunt) a gangster.

Anything Else: Toni has a very strong connection with ghost pokemon, perhaps due to the amount of death he has seen.

Last edited by Lt. Col. Fantastic; June 4th, 2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: I had to fix it and make it not western
Old June 3rd, 2012, 07:45 PM
Dusk

Erm... A few things you should fix.
  • Martial Arts originated in Eastern Asia, not Japan. You would more likely know ancient forms of Karate.
  • Your character needs to be a bit more flawed than that. While I'm always into the "Alternative Fighting" styles, you didn't make your character quite negative to make up for it. Paranoia can be a good thing, as well as distrust of many people, your flaw secton in general makes your character seem overpowered or slightly perfected.
  • revolvers... Do not exist here. Weapons are limited to basic swinging, slashing, smashing, cutting, impaling, type weapons, as well as certain forms of magic. You seem to have a lot of weapons listed also. Might want to tone it down to just a few.
  • Your Pokemon... Should have a name since birth. They aren't really named randomly at a later date.
  • ... Saloons?? I get the impression that you think this is a Western kind of story. If so, you are mistaken. This is ancient Japan, in the Pokemon World.

All in all, you might want to completely redo this sign-up, because it seems like you've got the whole idea way off.

Old June 3rd, 2012, 11:52 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Niichan? Is it okay that my character knows ninjutsu then? :I

| Full Name: | Hikari Natsumi Dendetsu

| Nicknames: | Hinami-chan

| Sex: | Female

| Age: | 17

Family: | Sacred Fire

| Career: | Hikari is an ninja and helps out anyway she can, doesn't matter what it is, she will help with anything.

| Appearance: |
Spoiler:
(with aqua blue eyes NOT red eyes)

| Personality: | Hikari is a kind hearted and caring young women with a passion for singing. She really likes to do this and exclaims that it releases her from the stress she sometimes have, or that it calms her down whenever she is upset, she has a really beautiful voice but doesn't sing in front of people. Hikari can be a little cold hearted too, but only against enemies, it sometimes thicks her off. She and Hinata-miu are often find in the forest, mostly Hikari is leaning against Hinata when she's sleeping on the ground. Hikari is very polite towards her elders, she sometimes must act like a princess because her mother told her so. She somehow shows the personality of an Entei, though, don't be tricked, Hikari can be very hyper, happy-go-lucky-like and funny sometimes. What is unexpected is that Hikari can also be very shy.

| History: | Hikari was very close wih her two years older brother since young age, it's not known why they are so close though. Ever since Hikari could walk and talk she pulled pranks on her beloved older brother, mostly she jumped out of trees and landed right on him. When she got older she stopped pulling pranks on him though and got more serious. Now she asks her brother for advice and such.

When the tower she and her brother and sister were staying in burned down to the ground, they died. After being brought back to life Hikari was quite scared for other people and was mostly found around her brother in hope he would protect her. A year after the event she turned back to her old selve and made new friends who she played with. After turning 14 Hikari became more serious and stopped pulling pranks on her brother, she still likes to do it sometimes though. Hikari was already good at ninjutsu since that she trained at age of 8, but she became better at age of 14.

| Skills: | Hikari is very good in ninjutsu and also can sword fight. She can sing very well and likes to draw.

| Flaws: | Even though Hikari is very good at Ninjutsu, her actions sometimes fail which makes her hit the ground. She's also not very good at cooking (she could learn it but it upsets her when she does something wrong).

| Weapon: | Katana
Spoiler:

and she knows ninjutsu.

| Pokemon: | Entei

| Pokemon Name: | Hinata-Miu (Mi-ew)(Hikaru usually calls her Hinata)

| Pokemon Personality: | Hinata is a very happy and caring Entei, she likes it to be around Hikari and when Hikari leans against her when she's napping. Hinata-miu is her actual name and she prefers have people to call her like this, but Hikari finds Hinata shorter so only Hikari is allowed to call her that. Hinata is protective towards Hikari, because she knows if Hikari dies, she will too, but the main reason is because Hikari is her best friend.

| Pokemon History: | Hinata-miu was always found around Hikari ever since she was a little girl, when the Lugia clan and the Ho-oh clan departed Hinata made sure for Hikari's safety by staying with her even at night, thanks to this she never really got the chance to make friends, so her only friend is Hikari and the linked pokemon of Hikari's friends.

| Pokemon Specialty: | Hinata-miu is a very good fighter and has alot stamina.

| Pokemon Flaws: | She can have a short temper sometimes and she sleeps alot.

| Proof of Reading: |
Spoiler:
Ethan fought an team rocket grunt to help out an kimono girl, the boss of the dance theater thanks him and starts telling a story of the ancients times, why the tower is burned.

miss Dentsutsu and mister Densetsu were madly in love, miss densetsu was linked to Ho-oh, mister Densetsu was linked to lugia. One day he and Lugia accidentally created a storm, do i need to go on? Or did i prove enough?

| Anything Else: | Hikari is fast embaressed in situations such as love.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; June 4th, 2012 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 4th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post
Erm... A few things you should fix.
  • Martial Arts originated in Eastern Asia, not Japan. You would more likely know ancient forms of Karate.
  • Your character needs to be a bit more flawed than that. While I'm always into the "Alternative Fighting" styles, you didn't make your character quite negative to make up for it. Paranoia can be a good thing, as well as diystrust of many people, your flaw secton in general makes your character seem overpowered or slightly perfected.
  • revolvers... Do not exist here. Weapons are limited to basic swinging, slashing, smashing, cutting, impaling, type weapons, as well as certain forms of magic. You seem to have a lot of weapons listed also. Might want to tone it down to just a few.
  • Your Pokemon... Should have a name since birth. They aren't really named randomly at a later date.
  • ... Saloons?? I get the impression that you think this is a Western kind of story. If so, you are mistaken. This is ancient Japan, in the Pokemon World.

All in all, you might want to completely redo this sign-up, because it seems like you've got the whole idea way off.
Dang, I thought you'd say that. Alright I'll fix it. I tried to combine two things together and meh.....didn't really make all that sense.
Old June 4th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Dusk

PinkSapphire,

All you need is to add some writing to your appearance and you're in.

Old June 4th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
Full Name: Antonio Giovanni Fresh
Nicknames: Tony, Toni, Gian. 
Business Name: Mr. Fresh

Sex: Male
Career: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and not very muscular, Toni relies on skill rather than strength to win his battles. He has brilliant blue eyes, and blond hair. He is the oddball of the family, looking like neither his mother or father, as his brothers do. He always dresses sharp, in tuxedos or suits, indicating that business is well. He has no piercings or tattoos, but a scar on his shoulder and chest from a knife wound, that wound over his breast. 

Personality: Toni is very comical on the outside. He doesn't speak unless making witty comments, or when asked a direct question. Underneath his silliness is a serious and calculating nature though, he wants people to think he doesn't understand and uses that to his advantage.

History: Born into the Divine Water family exactly 18 years before this story begins, Toni has a lot to prove as a man, and as a family memeber. His father, Antonio Sr, was jealous of his uncle for being linked to a legendary pokemon. His own link finds this jealousy insulting, and the two don't get along as much as other links. Toni was always sort of an ousider, along with his brothers. He never played with the other kids, and his family lived on an island by themselves, which was inhabited by many ghost pokemon. Toni's father had a friend on the island as well, a middle aged, plain sort of man who lived off the land. He taught the boys the Kanto Karate Style, and each of them became quite skilled. But, his oldest brother died when Toni was 12, and his twin moved to the Orange Islands not too long ago, just after their father's death. Toni never liked his father, but he didn't hate him. The middle aged man is still their, but strangely shows no sympathy for Antonio's death. With only his mother left, he decides it is time to finally join the rest of his family, to protect them. He turns to bounty hunting to make money, and each time he takes a target he feels a part of his humanity dissapear. He is becoming more and more like the ghosts he calls his losest friends.

Skills: Very, very good at fighting. Learned the kanto karate style while he grew up, with mastery of hand to hand fighting. 
Flaws: Does not find trust easily, and can be paranoid. He is not strong by any means, so a stronger, even less skilled opponent could easily take him. He doesn't take orders well, especially from anybody he knows. He has a scar from an old knife wound, and his right arm freezes up when lifting heavy things.

Weapons: A calvary sword (stole it from the middle aged man). Also has a short katana, shurikan, knives, and a deep mastery of the Kanto martial arts. However, he usually only carries a knife and calvary sword. He keeps his "ninja" weapons hidden in his house. His sword may be flashy, but it is not very practical, or particularly useful for that matter.

Pokemon: Haunter
Pokemon Name: Valentino, or just Tino

Pokemon Personality: Tino is very goofy. Matching Toni well, he appears at inapropriate times and makes noises during intense or romantic times. Some say he has no heart, and they'd be right, physically and theoretically. He is a cynical being, making jokes about death and finding funerals "booooooring". The one person he cares about is Toni, and he'd die (theoretically) for him. He is always with Toni, visible or not. If you feel a sudden chill, Tino just "walked" through you.

Pokemon History: Tino was once a gastly, in fact, he only recently evolved. He has always been there for Toni, and gets along well with most pokemon and humans. However, many of Toni's elderly neighbors find Tino annoying. He doesn't know about any of Toni's family, as he and Toni were very young when they left.

Pokemon Specialty: Confusion, curse, and turning foes against each other. In a direct fight, Tino has a variety of psychic and ghost attacks, but usually goes for status effects.

Pokemon Flaws: Tino does not possess a lot of bulk, and he cannot take hits for long. But he also doesn't attack directly, so watch out.

Proof of Reading: Ethan fights a team rocket grunt. And the old guy calls him (the grunt) a gangster.

Anything Else: Toni has a very strong connection with ghost pokemon, perhaps due to the amount of death he has seen.
Edited my Sign Up. If anything else needs to be changed, I'll fix that too.

And I don't know a lot about traditional Japanese culture, is there a website I can get a crash course on the subject? (other than wikipedia. I hate wikipedia and I'm boycotting)
Old June 4th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Dusk

A few more things.

Legendary Uncle? Why exactly is this in here?

Tuxedos and Suits? Not in this era.

There's also no money or currency in this world (which I think I told you over PM before).

Hm... A lot of this still seems to be the same, you know?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links