Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: Which Family is teh bestest evar?
Sacred Fire is teh HOTTEST!! 7 43.75%
Divine Water is teh COOLEST!! 6 37.50%
I pickdid BOTH of dem. 1 6.25%
I'm gunna rate dis RP! 1 6.25%
Dafuq did I just read?? 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 18th, 2012 (05:28 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I've decided i'll make a second character in devine water
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 18th, 2012 (08:39 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Arctos is Accepted.

It's nice to see that the poll is nice and tied up again, 50-50.
Srsly gaiz, whos bettr?

I wonder how many spots we have left...

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:51 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be gone starting July 22nd, and I won't be back til sometime between August 7th and August 9th.
Old July 18th, 2012 (09:02 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Whooo! Arctos is on board the Water train!

Btws, Divine water is da coolest.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old July 18th, 2012 (10:23 AM).
Crushgaunt

My SU

Spoiler:
Full Name: Kenta Denji

Nicknames:

Sex: Male

Family: Divine Water

Career: Alchemist/Magi

Appearance: Kenta is a very tall fellow standing at six foot four inches tall; well-muscled and broad shouldered with skin the color of walnuts. He has a shaven head, angled brows usually creased in a contemplative scowl, with a broad, flat nose between his indigo eyes. His strong jawline is bare but his chiseled chin is covered in close-trimmed dark hair.

Numerous tattoos cover Kenta’s body. Glyphs averaging an inch across follow the curvature of his neck from below his ears to his shoulders; strange scripts flow across the back of his forearms and hands. Strange, arcane patterns flow across his back.

During the warm summer months, baring formal occasions, he leaves his torso bare and wears flowing baggy pants the color of the ocean and during the winter he tends toward darker shades of blue and adds a shirt similar to a baggy karate gi top.

Personality: Kenta is somewhat socially withdrawn as he often gets so absorbed in his research that days can pass without him noticing, however he if one can get his attention he is rather personable and enjoys the company of others, he simply doesn’t seek it out. He considers himself something of an intellectual and with good reason; he has memorized many different recipes and formulas, both for alchemical solutions and symbols, all in the hope that he might be able to activate or enhance the latent psychic power of humans, to some success.

Kenta suffers from mood swings from time to time so while he is generally even tempered when he finds himself in a foul mood he can be consumed by a black rage for days. Needless to say this this mutable temperament doesn’t mix well with courtly life so he is more than willing to avoid situations where he might endanger anyone’s reputation based on his actions.

History: Born of the union between a member of the family who was traveling abroad and a man she met in her travels, Kenta didn’t spend his childhood in the Johto region, instead growing up knowing only what his mother told him of his family and homeland. Unfortunately tragedy struck in his fifteenth year when he was supposed to join his mother’s family; during the trip home his mother fell ill forcing them to stop in a small village where her condition worsened over the course of several weeks until she had deteriorated to the point that the outcome was obvious, she wouldn’t make it. Kenta stayed with her until she had passed and then did what he knew he’d have to do.

With nothing but his Beldum, Kinzoku, his mother’s signet ring, and a tail he made his way to the Johto region to try to rejoin his extended family. Needless to say things didn’t go smoothly and he sometimes thinks it was more his knowledge ability altering potions and the like that allowed him entry. Once he had officially been accepted he couldn’t help but feel slightly ostracized and so fell deeper into his research, only eventually becoming closer than associates with anyone at the behest of his pokémon.

Skills: Can brew potions for or place runes on pokémon to alter their abilities (raise attack while lowering defense etc.) and can do the same to people who are willing to go through extreme alchemical procedures. Has access to bursts of powerful magic that leave him extremely drained.

Flaws: Suffers from extreme mood swings, and his magic can leave him drained to point of near death, possibly even killing him if he pushes it too far. He runs the risk of addiction to his potions because while due to self-experimentation he can consume them, they aren’t intended for humans.

Weapon: Magic and sword

Pokémon: Metagross

Pokémon Name: Kinzoku

Pokémon Personality: Kinzoku is very contemplative but when his mood swings with his link’s he goes into a cold calculating rage which means that in general he isn’t as dangerous when he doesn’t have a target for his rage but when he does he doesn’t suffer from the same irrational point of view that most do.

Pokémon History: Same as Kenta’s.

Pokémon Specialty: He has the same astronomical intelligence as other Metagross and a direction in which to focus it.

Pokémon Flaws: Suffers from the same mood swings as Kenta and is very lethargic when not specifically battling or under the influence of one of his potions or runes.

Proof of Reading: That old man seems to like giving that blank stare a lot ^,^

Anything Else: Nada
Old July 18th, 2012 (11:49 AM).
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
^.^ My vote for Sacred Fire, there are so HOT HOT, HOT! X3

Sacred Fire/Divine Water~Aimi Maita[Nina]

My Amazing Mentor is~ Tokushi Akio
Old July 18th, 2012 (11:57 AM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Nature: Relaxed
I understand we are waiting for the last two of the family leading siblings to post but would like to ask if anyone knows when exactly this is expected to be. I have no issue waiting and dont want to come across as if I am rushing people! I'm just curious and anxious to get started (especially when I read some of the awesome SUs).
Old July 18th, 2012 (05:06 PM). Edited July 18th, 2012 by Dusk.
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote originally posted by Crushgaunt:
My SU

Spoiler:
Full Name: Kenta Denji

Nicknames:

Sex: Male

Family: Divine Water

Career: Alchemist/Magi

Appearance: Kenta is a very tall fellow standing at six foot four inches tall; well-muscled and broad shouldered with skin the color of walnuts. He has a shaven head, angled brows usually creased in a contemplative scowl, with a broad, flat nose between his indigo eyes. His strong jawline is bare but his chiseled chin is covered in close-trimmed dark hair.

Numerous tattoos cover Kenta’s body. Glyphs averaging an inch across follow the curvature of his neck from below his ears to his shoulders; strange scripts flow across the back of his forearms and hands. Strange, arcane patterns flow across his back.

During the warm summer months, baring formal occasions, he leaves his torso bare and wears flowing baggy pants the color of the ocean and during the winter he tends toward darker shades of blue and adds a shirt similar to a baggy karate gi top.

Personality: Kenta is somewhat socially withdrawn as he often gets so absorbed in his research that days can pass without him noticing, however he if one can get his attention he is rather personable and enjoys the company of others, he simply doesn’t seek it out. He considers himself something of an intellectual and with good reason; he has memorized many different recipes and formulas, both for alchemical solutions and symbols, all in the hope that he might be able to activate or enhance the latent psychic power of humans, to some success.

Kenta suffers from mood swings from time to time so while he is generally even tempered when he finds himself in a foul mood he can be consumed by a black rage for days. Needless to say this this mutable temperament doesn’t mix well with courtly life so he is more than willing to avoid situations where he might endanger anyone’s reputation based on his actions.

History: Born of the union between a member of the family who was traveling abroad and a man she met in her travels, Kenta didn’t spend his childhood in the Johto region, instead growing up knowing only what his mother told him of his family and homeland. Unfortunately tragedy struck in his fifteenth year when he was supposed to join his mother’s family; during the trip home his mother fell ill forcing them to stop in a small village where her condition worsened over the course of several weeks until she had deteriorated to the point that the outcome was obvious, she wouldn’t make it. Kenta stayed with her until she had passed and then did what he knew he’d have to do.

With nothing but his Beldum, Kinzoku, his mother’s signet ring, and a tail he made his way to the Johto region to try to rejoin his extended family. Needless to say things didn’t go smoothly and he sometimes thinks it was more his knowledge ability altering potions and the like that allowed him entry. Once he had officially been accepted he couldn’t help but feel slightly ostracized and so fell deeper into his research, only eventually becoming closer than associates with anyone at the behest of his pokémon.

Skills: Can brew potions for or place runes on pokémon to alter their abilities (raise attack while lowering defense etc.) and can do the same to people who are willing to go through extreme alchemical procedures. Has access to bursts of powerful magic that leave him extremely drained.

Flaws: Suffers from extreme mood swings, and his magic can leave him drained to point of near death, possibly even killing him if he pushes it too far. He runs the risk of addiction to his potions because while due to self-experimentation he can consume them, they aren’t intended for humans.

Weapon: Magic and sword

Pokémon: Metagross

Pokémon Name: Kinzoku

Pokémon Personality: Kinzoku is very contemplative but when his mood swings with his link’s he goes into a cold calculating rage which means that in general he isn’t as dangerous when he doesn’t have a target for his rage but when he does he doesn’t suffer from the same irrational point of view that most do.

Pokémon History: Same as Kenta’s.

Pokémon Specialty: He has the same astronomical intelligence as other Metagross and a direction in which to focus it.

Pokémon Flaws: Suffers from the same mood swings as Kenta and is very lethargic when not specifically battling or under the influence of one of his potions or runes.

Proof of Reading: That old man seems to like giving that blank stare a lot ^,^

Anything Else: Nada
You, sir, are accepted.

If I may highlight a personal interest here, I did enjoy the fact that he could be addicted to his own potions, as well as the fact that all of his abilities come with a downside.

Quote originally posted by Meloetta142:
^.^ My vote for Sacred Fire, there are so HOT HOT, HOT! X3
Woo~ I'm in your signature!

Quote originally posted by Arctos:
I understand we are waiting for the last two of the family leading siblings to post but would like to ask if anyone knows when exactly this is expected to be. I have no issue waiting and dont want to come across as if I am rushing people! I'm just curious and anxious to get started (especially when I read some of the awesome SUs).
I don't think there's a specific time, but hopefully soon!

EDIT:

Okay, I just had to give this little gem a spotlight! CONGRATULATIONS NightOfRemorse, you've struck my funny bone!!

Quote originally posted by NightOfRemorse:
Adeline Densetsu
Addie squinted down at the crowd as a girl from Sacred Fire began to speak about their mother spoiling them. Well isn't that great for you, does she change your diapers too?
XD

Old July 18th, 2012 (05:51 PM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

I thought an exact time might be a bit hopeful xD. I only asked because when looking through some people's profiles (being nosey and trying to get an idea of the times people are active) I noticed -grayscale- had not been active for a little while. However looking now I see they were back online as of 40 minutes ago. Which makes me look a bit of a fool and bit creepy xD can't wait to get started!
Old July 18th, 2012 (06:02 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

I thought an exact time might be a bit hopeful xD. I only asked because when looking through some people's profiles (being nosey and trying to get an idea of the times people are active) I noticed -grayscale- had not been active for a little while. However looking now I see they were back online as of 40 minutes ago. Which makes me look a bit of a fool and bit creepy xD can't wait to get started!
Don't worry! I do that all the time xD

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:15 PM).
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

Oh yeah Akio. I'm so proud of myself to actually get a signature done, even if all it is is words and the image from a personality test I took. . . ^.^'

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:19 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

I used to have the personality test image in my sig, but then I took a "signature exeeds forum height regulations" to the knee.

.....yeah, that was a lame joke. I personally think your signature would look great centered, instead of align left. (you can use [center ] [/center ] for that)

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:28 PM).
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

Thank you for the advice. ^.^

Yeah, this is cool, but I've been trying signature shops to get one ordered for me.The first one I tried still hasn't replied or anything

Aw well, I will get right on centring the picture!

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:33 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Signature shops?

I can make you a signature. It won't be clickable like Akio-san's, but it can have all kinds of stuff on it (I can make a photoshop edit and such. You just need to tell me what you want on it, and I can render it on Monday, when my sisters computer is fixed.)

I'm not the best at it, but if you really need one and nobody is responding to you I can surely do it.

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:39 PM).
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

You know, request places where you can get one done. You could if you wanted to, but it's fine, really. ^.^

I can just get myself one later, or maybe figure out how to make a signature picture on my own.

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:42 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Exactly which places? 'Cause I wanna know exactly which signatures I want.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old July 18th, 2012 (08:45 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Well, if you really want to do your own, I would suggest GIMP. Its a program like photoshop, only completely free. There are lots of tutorials and brushes available online. Thats where I usually do my signatures. But my computer broke, and my sister hasn't really let me use hers, so I'm confined to a galaxy tab. (which doesn't sound all that bad, but its hard to do "magic" on here. My fingers are too big to draw amd such)

If you want more advise, pm me or send a visiter message...I'm kinda getting off topic, so we shouldn't fill up a whole page on this :3

EDIT: @ShinyDiamond, I can make one for you, if you want. Again, it would have to be Monday, however...

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:53 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Stalker #1

Quote originally posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic:
Don't worry! I do that all the time xD
Stalker #2

Quote originally posted by Meloetta142:
Oh yeah Akio. I'm so proud of myself to actually get a signature done, even if all it is is words and the image from a personality test I took. . . ^.^'
Apprentice!! :D

I used to have the personality test image in my sig, but then I took a "signature exeeds forum height regulations" to the knee.
GOD DAMNED ARROW TO KNEE JOKES!

TAKE THIS!!
Spoiler:
WARNING: Blood, Violence, and Language

___

In summary:

Meloetta, I could probably make you a high-tech signature (like mine) though it might not be for a while, since I still want to remake mine first.

Fantastic, back off of my apprentice D:<
... Kidding.
Or am I??
Nah, just messin' with ya.
Or maybe I'm not!!
Yeah, I am.
Not!
Ah whatever.

My point is (I have a point??) I can help my apprentice.

Also, yes, this is way off topic.

Old July 18th, 2012 (08:53 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Well, if you really want to do your own, I would suggest GIMP. Its a program like photoshop, only completely free. There are lots of tutorials and brushes available online. Thats where I usually do my signatures. But my computer broke, and my sister hasn't really let me use hers, so I'm confined to a galaxy tab. (which doesn't sound all that bad, but its hard to do "magic" on here. My fingers are too big to draw amd such)

If you want more advise, pm me or send a visiter message...I'm kinda getting off topic, so we shouldn't fill up a whole page on this :3

EDIT: @ShinyDiamond, I can make one for you, if you want. Again, it would have to be Monday, however...
I think that will work.

~Dia+PS~
Old July 18th, 2012 (09:05 PM).
Meloetta142
Beginning Trainer

^.^' Oopsies, this conversation was my fault, I apologize!

But still, yes I would like a high tech one, but I don't mind the wait.

Ooookay, back on topic now, somehow. XD

Old July 19th, 2012 (03:19 AM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Okay I'll do my best to bring this back on topic!

Are we sure Mick Fizz and -Grayscale- are aware of the RP starting. They posted their sign ups around a month ago and things are easily forgotten. Thats not to say they have (perhaps they are working away at a mind blowing intro as we speak). Just think its worth considering.

I probably come across as an even bigger stalker with all of this pestering but I'd like to see this RP off to a good start. Also it'd be nice if we can get going before ~Genevieve~ goes away. We dont want to end up starting when one of the princesses cant post!
Old July 19th, 2012 (04:44 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Mick Fizz has told me he hasn't really been sure where to start, but he knows this has started
Old July 19th, 2012 (05:35 AM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Thats good to know. Im going to say once again I'm not trying to rush the poor chap i was just wondering xD I'd rather Mick Fizz took his time and made a post he was happy with after all.
Old July 19th, 2012 (06:07 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I know, I hope I didn't sound mean or anything, and if I did I apologize, just going through a bit of a hard time right now
Old July 19th, 2012 (06:17 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

I guess Mick[ey] can take his time with his post. I can wait a little longer. *goes to a corner like a nerd & waits* O_o

But now I'm wondering what's keeping -Grayscale fromm posting. I want us to get started soon before my PC sister has to go away for a while.

~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links