Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Pokemon Transformation [T]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 31st, 2012 (12:53 PM). Edited June 17th, 2012 by grishnax.

(As you may or may not have seen, this is a revamp of one of my first RPs at Pokecommunity. I hope that it will go well this time!)

Pokemon Transformation is a game where you, a human, are turned into a Pokemon. This is a very free-thinking game, so you can choose your own destiny. You can become a trainers Pokemon, you can be wild, heck, you can even form a colony of Pokemon! The options are only as limited as your imagination (and some basic rules).

Signups are CLOSED.

Current Players:
grishnax as Casey Jameston (Cubone)
Nideous as Kira-Anne Smith (Eevee)
EGKangaroo as Mathilde Klausen (Mareep)
DJYosh as Beyard Conway (Ferroseed)
Godzil as Robert "Bob" Baimbridge (Purrloin)
Jacinth as Caroline "Carrie" Leigh (Pikachu)
Zeph. as Barry McKendrick (Munchlax)
Wolf in the Rain as Felix Roke (Riolu)
FinalMaster as Blair Whitley (Eevee)

Current Reserved People:
Ray Maverick
KoboraX

Player Stats:
(I took the liberty of giving everyone their starting moveset. If any of you have a problem with this, tell me somehow.)

Casey
Lv. 5
Moves: Growl, Tail Whip

Mathilde
Lv. 5
Moves: Tackle, Growl

Beyard
Lv. 5
Moves: Tackle, Harden

Bob
Lv. 5
Moves: Scratch, Growl

Barry
Lv. 5
Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl

Felix
Lv. 5
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight

Blair
Lv. 5
Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand

Plot Summary:
Spoiler:
The game hasn't started yet, so nothing has happened.

Story:
Your story begins on Earth, not the Pokemon world, as a human. You have had no previous interest in Pokemon, but you know about it. Some of your friends play it, and some of the information may have rubbed off onto you, but you don't have much interest in Pokemon. One day, a strange package arrives at your house, addressed to you.

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

You reread the letter, looking for fine print to say something about money, but there is nothing. You decide that it's a good deal, so you go to read the instruction sheet. It explains that all you have to do is open H.T.P., and the rest will explain itself. You decide to check it out, to see if it's worth it. H.T.P. is an unmarked black box, with a single edge jutting out. The edge is obviously where you open it from. When you open H.T.P., the world goes black.

When you wake up, you can't see anything. You hear a loud storm, and you're rocking back and forth. There is a salty tang in the air as well. From what you can imply, you're on a boat, but how did you get there? "Captain, we're not going to make it! You hear a voice yell.

"Stay on course, you cowards! We'll make it to the port!" A gruff voice replies loudly, and then says, "Gah! The cargo!" You find yourself tipping, and then falling. Then, as you smash against the tides, you fall unconscious] once again...

You wake up to find you are on a beach, in the wreckage of a broken crate. There is a forest near the beach, and it appears that there is a town about a few miles down the coast. As you get up, you notice that your hands look different. You go over to the water to check your reflection, and you find that you have turned into a Pokemon!

For this RP, unlike the previous Pokemon Transformation RPs, we will be using the Kanto/Johto regions. I figure that it will be interesting to see what happens in a larger area. You can see exactly where we are by the arrow with the 'You Are Here!' line in the picture at the top of the page. If you can't tell by the map, that means that you're in a cove, on a beach northwest of Pallet Town.

Rules:
1. Follow the forums rules, both the RP and general forum ones.
2. No spamming. Any post where spam is detected is to be ignored. This includes asking when the RP starts.
3. No flaming. All flaming posts should be ignored, but if it gets into a flame war, I will report whoever was in it to mods.
4. Don't post unless it's for signups, reservations, or if you have already been accepted.
5. Once the game has started, don't make an OOC post. You can have a sentence or two of OOC if you think it's necessary, but not an entire post.
6. You must be a Pokemon that can go on land. That way you can access all of the two regions.
7. You have to be a first form Pokemon.
8. You can't be a legendary.
9. You start at level 5, no exceptions.
10. There can only be one of each kind of Pokemon (ex. there cannot be two people playing as Pikachus.) This is to inspire variation.
11. If you haven't joined yet, PM me if you have questions instead of asking them in this thread.
12. You can reserve a spot as long as the 'Signups' at the top says open. The other condition is that you have to post your SU in the same post as the one you reserved your spot in.
11. If you want to join after the game has started, PM me. I might still let you join, depending on various circumstances.
13. Your History, Personality, and Appearance must have at least one paragraphs each.
14: Posting is pretty much a free-for-all, but there are two things that you can't do:
a. post after yourself (with one exception; see PRP rules)
b. have a two-person postathon (meaning that you and another person post back to back without other people getting a chance to post)
15. If you breed and have a child, you can control the child as well as your original character.
16. NPCs are your responsibility; you create them, you control them. Other people have to ask you if they want to control them.

Signup Sheets:
Name: (Name/nickname)
Age: (12-19, though you can PM me if you feel you need to be older/younger than that.)
Pokemon You Want To Be: (Should be obvious)
Personality: (What is your character like?)
Appearance: (What does your character look like? Make sure to include both a human and Pokemon description!)
History: (What has happened in the past to your character? Remember, you can't show any interest in Pokemon, and are not from the Pokemon world.)
RP Sample: (Spoiler tag or link. If you don't have a sample, you can write what happens right before you open the H.T.P.)

Other Stuff:
It might be more fun for everyone if you grouped up with a bunch of other players. That way, it won't be just a bunch of personal adventures in the same thread.

Leveling up will be based on what you are doing in the RP. For example, you won't gain experience if you just laze around for most of the game and let other people do stuff for you. You can gain experience in many ways, some being fighting, building a habitat/living space, entering contests, general survival, etc. I'll tell you by PM when you level up, but you don't have to post it in this thread. I'll also tell you when you find a special item, like TMs or other cool stuff. The only time that you need to post what I PM you with is when you gain a new move or evolve. As for moves and evolving, you'll go by the real Pokemon's patterns. You can also learn the same TMs and breed with the same types. Breeding is up to you, so if you want to, go for it. Just don't go into details.

We will be using the Black/White Pokedex, so you may run into some Pokemon from the 5th generation, even though this is the Kanto/Johto region.

You can understand yourself and other Pokemon, as well as humans. However, humans cannot understand you. I wanted to make that clear, just so nobody makes a stupid mistake.
Old June 1st, 2012 (05:39 AM). Edited June 14th, 2012 by FinalMaster.
dededededededededededede

Nature: Jolly
Hey, I remember this! I was that one annoying guy who was rejected for following almost none of the signup rules, wasn't I?

Let's see if I can get it right this time. Reserve me a spot please.

EDIT: Here we are!

Name: Blair Whitley

Pokémon You Want to Be: Eevee

Personality: Blair is an unusual person. He is often quiet when he first meets people not out of shyness, rather preferring to stay quiet until they prove themselves worthy of his attention. He is, as that implies, somewhat of the opinion that he is above others, and unsurprisingly this often gets him in trouble. He prefers to stay out of the limelight, and has perfected the art of blending into crowds and remaining almost completely inconspicuous. That’s not to say he isn’t chatty, though. If he finds someone who he thinks is worth talking to, he will. Not. Shut up. He cares deeply about his few friends and will always defend them. He is honest to a fault and will always honour his promises if possible.

Although he may not seem the part, he is also highly competitive in his own way, and will do anything he deems reasonable to secure a win. Previously this was in video games and mild sports like table tennis or pool. Now it’s in actual combat.

Appearance: As a human, Blair was tall (around 180cm) and slender. His unshaven face was framed by long, messy and unkempt hair, its dark brown almost an exact match for his eyes. His nose was pointed, and his features sharp. He was usually seen wearing a plain green shirt and jeans. He was absolutely, completely intolerant of cold, and for this reason was always wearing a jacket or two. His usual choice was a blue hoodie.

As a pokémon, he looks almost like a normal Eevee. The only difference is that his eyes are a darker brown.

History: Blair was raised as an only child in a small suburban town in Victoria, Australia. His parents were fairly wealthy, and he was somewhat spoilt. From this he began to gain a ‘better than you’ attitude, although with careful management from his parents, it has remained only mild. Overall, he had a fairly normal upbringing – except for one incident.

When he was 7, he almost drowned in a swimming pool. This has left him scarred and he refuses to travel via boat or swim on principal as a result.

He was exceptionally slack – just about the only thing he could be bothered doing was taking care of his cat, Mia. In a similar manner to Blair himself in the general public, virtually no one else in his family cared about the cat’s existence, and this convinced him to bond with her.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Blair sat comfortably in a large plush couch, contemplating. He’d just received a package. It was a small, boxy little thing, with a letter attached to the wrapping. He picked up the letter and…
A persistent mewling sound resounded as the pitch-black housecat, Mia, padded into the room. She was hungry.

Blair carefully put the box and note down, and dashed for the kitchen one floor below. Mia followed him eagerly.

“Of course you choose now to bother me,” he said as he reached for the canned tuna. In one fluid, practised motion, he opened the tin and dumped its contents on a small plate. He held the plate aloft, letting the scent drift down towards the hungry feline.

“Ah-ah-ah, Mia! You’re not getting this until I get to read my letter!” he said.

The cat indignantly followed him back up until he was nestled back in his seat. Then, she jumped on the plate and started devouring the meal.
Blair quickly scanned the letter.

“Adventure, huh? Well, it’s not like I have anything to lose…”

He unwrapped the parcel and examined its contents - a single black box. There was an edge to it that obviously marked where it opened.

Mia finished her meal and squirmed her way into Blair’s lap, peering curiously at the mysterious object.

Without another word, he opened the box.

Everything went black.
Old June 1st, 2012 (06:14 AM). Edited June 2nd, 2012 by Nideous.
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Reserve please. I like the looks of this.

Name: (Name/nickname) Kira-Anne Smith
Age: (12-19, though you can PM me if you feel you need to be older/younger than that.) 17
Pokemon You Want To Be: (Should be obvious) Eevee
Personality: (What is your character like?)

Kira is a friendly, if shy person. She loves people and loves to be around them, though she lacks the social skills to interact much. She can be a little naive, and incredibly stubborn, but is generally easy to get along with. She is a little timid, and hates fighting, but lavishes attention, especially when it is given to her from someone she likes. She has a bit of an arrogant streak in her, and that can show sometimes when you try and tell her not to do something. She can be hard to rile and provoke, and if you do somehow get her mad, she will usually burn her anger out quickly and become very solemn and quiet. If you can become her friend, she is very loyal and will do nearly anything for you. She loves animals, and seems to attract all sorts of people to her, for reasons she has never understood. She is recovering from a severe attack of her nner demons, so whenever something reminds her of them, she will tend to go quiet and that is never a good sign from her.

Appearance: (What does your character look like? Make sure to include both a human and Pokemon description!)

As a human, Kira is rather plain. She is a little short, and has soft hair that is a sort of rusty red color. Her eyes are a deep bottle green, and are full of life. Her pale skin is very soft and thin, showing that she doesn't go outside much, and she is very skinny. She doesn't eat that much, something that worries her parents. Her clothing generally consists of a long light blue sundress, and a pair of black flip flops to go with it. She has a few scars on her wrosts, but won't ever tell anyone where they came from.

As an eevee, she looks fairly normal. The main differences are that she has soft, rusty red fur instead of the normal brown, and her eyes are a bright green color. She also has a light blue ribbon tied in a bow around her neck, which she is quite fond of.

History: (What has happened in the past to your character? Remember, you can't show any interest in Pokemon, and are not from the Pokemon world.)

Kira was born in a small country town in Georgia, where the population was lower than the number of DWIs in any given year. She had a fairly normal childhood, though she was always the one getting picked on. As a child, she played pokemon Silver, but quickly traded it to her friend for a different game. It had been fun, but just did not catch her interest. As far as her life, she was very normal. But that all changed when she turned 15, She was riding home with some friends of hers, and her boyfriend was driving. They had all been at a party and were drinking, and crashed into a tree. Her boyfriend was killed, and she, being the only sober one, felt incredibly guilty. She went into deep seclusion and turned everyone away for a long time, and tried to kill herself. When that didn't work, her parents got her into therapy, which has seemed to help along with some anti depressants to keep her mood stablized. Now, she is nearly back to normal, though she still blames herself, and this small town is getting to become like a person where she can't escape her past. Until she was invited on this "adventure", which she promptly jumped on. Anything to get her away from her home, and the scars of her past.

RP Sample: (Spoiler tag or link. If you don't have a sample, you can write what happens right before you open the H.T.P.)

Spoiler:
Jake looked around at the trees, which were slowly dying. This... Was a little weird, even for him. Something just felt off, like this wasn't supposed to... Then it hit him. His memories of his younger brother had faded. John... Was that his name? Yes, John was slowly dying in his mind. He doubted the others would even know John, as they had never met him. Only heard about him, unless they met him before he met them.

"Guys... This is really weird. I can barely remember my brother... Like he was cut out of existance or something... The last real mempory I'm sure of is a long time ago, when he was about five... God, I hope he's ok..." Jake said, shaking his head. Everything else, like that time John had pushed him off of his bike, or their first battle five years ago between Pearl and Cinder, both of whom had to be kept a secret from their parents... Those felt like something he could have day dreamed, but he KNEW they were real.

"Anyways... We need to find out where we are- ?!?!" he said as a small black shape slammed into him and knocked him to the ground.

"Hah! I got you now! Ge up and fight!" a small, deceptively young looking Zorua said. She growled at him and leapt to the ground, glaring at Aura and Sweety, as Pearl meowed boredly.

"Mrow... (Twit.)" Pearl ywaned, blinking her large green eyes at the Zorua, who growled back.

"Oh yeah? Well, you freaks aren't going to mess with me! Night Daze!" she shot back, slamming her paws into the ground, creating a brilliant pink axplosion. If anyone was paying attention to her face, they'd notice a silver mark in the shape of Dialga's head when she used her attack.

"H-hey! Ow!" Jake said, scrambling to his feet and dashing back towards Silver. Pearl hit the ground and blinked, meowing slightly with pain as she got up.

"Pearl, Slash, Sweety, Spark!" Jake called. Pearl huffed and dashed forward, swiping at the other dark type, who ducked it, and meowed again as Sweety slammed into Pearl, knocking them both to the ground.

"Oh god..." Jake said, shaking his head.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old June 1st, 2012 (10:13 AM). Edited June 1st, 2012 by EGKangaroo.
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
I'd like to reserve too, please. I'll post the sign up here, later today.

And I am done:

Name: Mathilde Klausen
Pokemon You Want To Be: Mareep
Personality: Mathilde is an energetic, and self-confident young girl, with a fiery attitude and a red hot temper. She was usually considered somewhat tomboyish in nature by her peers. She's optimistic, and rarely gives up easily, instead aggressively attempting to tackle a problem. She can react violently when she notices people doing wrong, and she'll often stand up for the weaker person. She makes friends rather easily, and is most at comfort in a friendly atmosphere.
Appearance: Mathilde, as her human self, is somewhat short, standing at only 5'2" tall and weighing 111 lbs. She has dark brown hair, which she tends to keep in an easy to wear medium length pony tail, and she has icy blue almond-shaped eyes. She has a lightly sun-tanned skin. She usually prefers to wear casual clothing, sticking to jeans, and a plaid shirt over a white sleeveless shirt.

As a Mareep, she has fluffy beige wool, on her otherwise pale blue fur. Her dark yellow ears and tail carry thick black bands, and the orb on her tail is of a light yellowish orange colour. She stands at a height a little under 2 feet.
History: Mathilde Klausen was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, in a large middle-upper class Danish-Norwegian family. She was the middle child of a family with three children, with both a younger and an older brother. Her father was a biologist, who often had to make trips abroad for his studies, and during the summer vacations, he'd usually bring his family along with him. She's been all across the world, and enjoyed travelling thoroughly.

During her early years at the folkeskole, she was sometimes mocked for her rather boyish attitude. She more often hung out with guys than with girls, and was interested in things that people thought were more typically meant for boys. However, her aggressive nature would make most think twice before trying to insult her. She usually performed okay at school, though her grades were certainly not excellent. In her later years, she began to identify herself with a group of video game fanatics at school. She befriended them rather quickly, and got into the scene with a lot of ease.

When one day, she received the strange package containing the H.T.P., she opened it up immediately to test out what it could have been, and the world blacked out around her.

RP Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7149825&postcount=20
Old June 1st, 2012 (11:08 AM).
La tristeza es mi sangre
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Reserve me as well, if you'd please!
Old June 1st, 2012 (11:28 AM).
Megan

Nature: Brave
May I as well reserve? Thanks in advance!
Old June 1st, 2012 (11:47 AM).
Not a Stizh

Nature: Relaxed
Reserve me a spot. I'll get my SU posted as soon as I can.

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8
Old June 1st, 2012 (12:00 PM).

You're all reserved.

I'll post my SU in a bit.
Old June 1st, 2012 (01:22 PM).
Leftie

Nature: Serious
My SU
Name: Jack 'Leftie' Jones (yes EGkangaroo and gusfromholland, I reuse the same name)
Gender: ummm..... Memale, no, Fale...uhhh. Male. that is my choice.Yes...male.
Pokemon You Want To Be: ZEKRO-oh, darn... Snivy please!
Personality + History(I like to do them at the same time): Leftie had an extremely troubled past, as such he is not what people would consider normal. Though his deductive reasoning abilities, strategic planning and incredible debating skills are all a benefit of the trauma, he secludes himself and doesn't like human contact. He is left handed (an important note that people often forget) but, so as to gain the acceptance of his peers at school faked being right-handed and, as a result is now ambidextrous. He is a VERY quick learner, and with an IQ of over 250 it's not too surprising. He isn't very talkative with those he feels that are beneath him, some would say he has a superiority complex only enhanced by the insane computer skills that he boasts, being able to hack into the US department of defence is no easy feat! He, like all humans, has his pitfalls, he has a rare case of severe Dysgraphia which greatly impairs his writing, and he sometimes processes things so fast that he gets a throbbing headache which can sometimes knock him out. All in all, he is an interesting person to be around.
Appearance: Because pictures are for the lazy among us! and

RP Sample: ummm, I'll link to a RP im currently in:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=277749&page=5
it gets better... Methinks.
Old June 1st, 2012 (01:34 PM). Edited June 2nd, 2012 by DJYosh.

Name: Beyard Conway

Pokemon You Want To Be: Ferroseed

Personality: Beyard is a stubborn and rough-around-the edges individual who has a tough time forming emotional bonds with people. He is skeptical of most individuals, but this rough exterior hides someone who is a very caring individual.

Appearance: Beyard is a medium height, dark skinned individual. He has medium length red hair. He often wears green, with his favorite shirt being an army green. He is tall, and has a reasonable amount of bulk.

As a ferroseed Beyard looks mostly ordinary, however his silvery coating has a slight copper tone to it. His black irises have a slightly red tint to them.

History: Growing up Beyard did not have a whole lot of friends. He was sometimes seen as intimidating by his peers, so he had a very tough time creating friends. The few friends Beyard had growing up, however, he stood up for them at any occasion. It was not an uncommon sight to see Beyard standing up for people who cannot stand up for themselves; he has a bit of a reputation among the 'unpopular' crowd of people somewhat of a guardian.

Beyard never payed much attention to media such as TV or video-games. He was only vaguely aware of what pokemon was when he received the device, but he isn't one to put down free stuff.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Beyard slammed the door to his parent's house in fustration. He had just received a report card, and things are not looking so swell in his math.
"I hate integers." He muttered to himself as slammed the report card on the table. He turned towards the stairs and stomped his way towards his room; his parents were not going to be pleased with him, but he decided he would take a nap until they find out.

Beyard was aroused by a ringing of his doorbell. He turned his head towards the clock; it was 11 pm.
"Who could that be...?" Beyard said to himself as he went downstairs. He opened the front door to see noone there; whoever, an inconspicuous package lay on his door mat. Beyard lifted up the package and shook it a bit inside of it's wrapping; the box was almost completely silent. Beyard took the package to the kitchen table. He looked down to see his report card in the same position it was in before he went to sleep.
"Huh. They must not have come home yet." Beyard pulled out a knife from one of the drawers nearby and neatly cut off the tape binding the package together with one smooth motion.

He opened the package to find a note. He read the note, but something seemed terribly off to him. He looked over the note again, but there were no fine print, no asterisks.
"I like this guy's style. Brief and to the point." Beyard pulled out the device; free things were the best things. Beyard stopped looking at the electronics in his hand and wondered why someone would send this to someone for completely free. But Beyard shrugged it off; he had just opened the package to this thing, so he may as well open it up to see what it is all about.

Beyard opened the device, and he was whisked away...

Old June 1st, 2012 (11:31 PM). Edited June 1st, 2012 by Godzil.
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Would you kindly reserve me a spot?

Name: Robert "Bob" Baimbridge
Pokemon You Want To Be: Purrloin

Personality: Bob is a friendly and outgoing person, always excited to see new things or meet new people. He is interested in learning things, but has generally poor social skills, so he tends to be more reserved around others. He tends to view every conversation or new experience like a puzzle, and he takes his time to carefully plan his approach before joining in. Unfortunately, he tends to over-analyze and takes a long time to complete a task.

Appearance: As a human, Bob is 6 ft. tall, 160 lbs. His hair is dark brown, and kept short, but is usually messy. His eyes are blue, and he wears a pair of small glasses. He usually wears an orange T-shirt and a black blazer, with navy blue jeans and green crocs.

As a Pokemon, Bob is identical to an average Purrloin, but his coat is pure purple, lacking the cream-colored portions on his face, neck, shoulders, and back. In addition, his eyes, rather than green, are orange.

History: Bob was a loner as a child, due to his reluctance to interact with others. Other than his lack of friends and love of reading, he had an average childhood. "Average" sums up his life quite nicely, actually. No truly remarkable events stand out in his life, and after school, he moved to a small apartment and got a dull, repetitive job, merely existing and coasting through life. This may be why he was chosen by the H.T.P., as his life was incredibly bland, yet he yearned for adventure and a chance for more. For this reason, he pened the box with hardly a moment's hesitation, the pro's far outweighing the assumedly nonexistant con's.

RP Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7046470&postcount=166
Old June 2nd, 2012 (03:46 AM).

Finished my SU. Go ahead and check it out.

Old June 2nd, 2012 (07:05 AM).

I was planning on posting again after I made my character, but since there are so many people interested in this, I'll just review everyone who has posted an SU.

Nideous is Accepted. Very nice SU!

EGKangaroo is Accepted.

pokeman10000 is Denied. I have a few reasons for this. One, you didn't follow the SU format. This isn't too big a deal, and doesn't really affect your denial, but I felt I should mention it, since some people might take it a bit more seriously. Secondly, your RPing skills left something to be desired. I noticed a few errors in your earlier posts, and your later posts were way shorter than I'm comfortable allowing. This may just be me being picky, but eh. Finally, your character. I feel like it is a minmax on the mary sue scale. What I mean by this is he is extremely mary sue-ish at some parts, and completely anti-mary sue-ish (to an extreme extent) in other parts. Also, I doubt that any 13 year old, no matter how smart, could hack into the US Department of Defense. I'll be blunt here; if you want to try to get in, you'll have to make another character.

DJYosh is Accepted. Your RP sample was absolutely superb, but I would like if you could go back and add some more details to your SU.

Godzil is Accepted. I felt that I should mention that you barely got in, since your SU was short and your RPing skills were good, but not exceptional. If you could extend your SU a bit, it would be nice, though not necessary.
Old June 2nd, 2012 (07:47 AM).
Leftie

Nature: Serious
Hmmm, I get what you mean by the Mary-sue-ish parts, though since this is all made up, I thought it might be OK. As for my RPing skills, you could always check some of my other RP's and I don't mind doing longer posts. I could also get rid of the US department of defence as well, though if a new character is a must, then I guess the RP isn't for me.
Old June 2nd, 2012 (08:35 AM).

Honestly, I think the best option would be to make a new character. Sorry, but I just don't see that character working.

Anyways, I made my character:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Casey Jameston

Pokemon You Want To Be: Cubone

Personality: Casey doesn’t know the meaning of the word ‘limits’. Often, he challenges himself to go above and beyond what is required. Although he isn’t exceptionally smart, he always challenges himself to study hard, resulting in him having some of the best grades in the class. The downside to these ‘challenges’ is that he will almost never stop trying, even if it is literally impossible. He is very outgoing and friendly, but has a hard time making friends due to his natural tendency to try to outdo them. While doing anything, Casey tends to acts very aggressively, even if he is in a good mood.

Casey is usually good mood, but when he gets in a bad mood, he gets in a really bad mood. It can sometimes take days for him to get better. When he is feeling bad, he doesn’t generally use violence to solve his problems. Mostly, he takes his anger out on other people verbally. However, since he is usually in a good (or at least neutral) mood, a lot of people don’t even know about that side of his personality.

Appearance: While he was human, Casey was about 5’7” had short pale blonde hair which tends to spike up. His eyes are dark brown, and he is exceptionally pale. He tended to wear khaki pants with tan hiking boots, as well as a tan polo shirt with a dark brown gazelle logo on the collar. He also has a broken silver watch stopped at 6:30, which he inherited from his deceased grandfather.

After he turns into a Cubone, Casey has all of the standard Cubone features, as well as the bone that came along with it. The only strange part about him is a small dark splotch on his neckline. It looks vaguely like a running animal.

History: Casey was born in Canada, but moved to California when he was only two years old. From elementary school to early middle school, Casey was actually not nearly as challenge-based as he was currently. In fact, he was somewhat reclusive. However, a near-death car crash that killed his grandfather and broke both of his legs changed his view on life. In memory of his grandfather, he began to wear his grandfather’s watch. Originally, seeking challenges was just because he had nothing to do at home except rest. He began to challenge himself to do little things for excitement, like various exercises, or beating video games quickly. One of the games that he beat was Pokemon Red, but after beating it, he never played it again. After he recovered from both broken legs, he returned to school with a new and cheery attitude. He began to gain friends at a rapid rate, but lost them just as fast due to his new nature. Only two friends stuck with him constantly. Their names where Jake and Katie.

Later, in high school, Casey was challenged to climb a sheer rock cliff. He accepted, and almost made it to the top. However, he fell at the last moment and broke many bones. Since then, he has been restrained to bedrest in a hospital, literally unable to move most of the time. This was pure torture for Casey, and when he eventually got out, he was warned that he could not do more ‘dangerous stunts’ like climbing, swimming, even running. Casey went into a minor depression, since he was not allowed to do anything even remotely strenuous. He skipped school, and eventually dropped out all together. As far as he was concerned, his life was a failure. Then, that mysterious package arrived...

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Casey read over the letter again, not sure what to think. It sounded too good to be true, and was probably just a free sample of sorts. It was most likely inevitable that he would have to pay for something if he used the stupid product. “It’s a load of BS,” He thought out loud, “I don’t see why anyone would fall for this.” Of course, that was implying that it didn’t work. If it did work...

“This is too good to be true,” Casey said doubtfully, but there was a nagging thought in his mind. What if it is real? What if I could get out of this miserable lifestyle, and do something productive? What if this would provide a challenge? At the word ‘challenge’, Casey began to consider reading the instructions. He sat there for around 5 minutes, contemplating, and eventually looked at the instructions. It basically said that if he opened the box, it would explain itself. “Well,” Casey said cautiously to himself, “I suppose it’s worth a shot...” Then, opening the box, Casey blacked out...

RP Sample #2: (This one is from the first Pokemon Transformation, posting it as an example for other people and because I feel like it.)
Spoiler:
BOOOOOOM!!!

Jake woke up with a start. He couldn't see anything, but he felt he was surrounded by rough wooden planks. His first guess was that he was in a crate of some kind, but he couldn't be sure. He could hear people yelling outside, but couldn't tell exactly what they were saying. He thought back to how this all began...

"Jake, there's a package here for you!"

Jake groaned. He hated being woken up, but the thought of something to do in the package made him decide to get out of bed. He tried to get up on his broken arm, and immediately winced. Even after 2 and a half weeks, his arm still hurt like the day he broke it, when he put pressure on it anyways.

"Jake, hurry up!"

"Coming, coming." Jake slowly walked down the stairs, going as fast as he could while trying not to damage his body further. When he got downstairs, he took the package from his mother before she could say a word, and yelled as he quickly walked up the stairs, "Thanks mom!"

When he got back to his room, he speedily ripped the package open. Inside, there was a letter and a black box with one edge jutting out. He opened the letter and read it to himself;

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

Jake read this thrice over, checking to see if there was any fine print or such. When there appeared to be none, he looked at the instruction sheet. It was simple enough. All it said was to open the box, and the rest would explain itself. But when he opened the box, he had no idea what trouble he would get into...

Another boom of thunder snapped Jake out of his thoughts, and made him focus on the present. I guess that my first priority is getting out of this crate, He thought. Jake rammed the edge of the crate, and heard a ripping noise. It seemed that there was a cord holding the crate to the ship (at least he assumed it was a ship because of the rocking motion) and he was breaking it. He rammed the side of the crate again, and heard more ripping noise. This time it was louder, and finally he heard a snap. Jake felt the crate start to slide, and then it started to fall. Then everything went black again...

When Jake woke up for the second time, he saw that there was a hole in the side of the crate. He tried to poke his head through, but for some reason it wouldn't fit. He pried the crate's sides open with his hands, and got out into the daylight. Jake felt a splinter in his hand, and made a small yelp of pain.

Jake looked at his hand to examine the splinter, but the hand didn't look like his own. In fact, it didn't look like any human hand he had ever seen. He ran over to the water to see what was wrong with his hand, and made a small yelp of surprise. He wasn't a human! He looked for a few moments, and then recognized the reflection as a Cyndaquil, one of the few pokemon that he knew. Now that he thought about it, his body did feel different. For one, his arm and ribs weren't broken any more. Another thing was that he could see his huge... snout (how had he missed that earlier?).

Well, maybe this is just a dream, Jake thought, Yeah, just a dream, and soon I'll wake up back into my boring old life. May as well make the most of this, I guess...

So Jake started to walk along the beach, thinking of the possibilities that awaited him in this strange dream.
Old June 3rd, 2012 (04:35 PM).

Thanks for accepting me. I am so excited, and can't wait to begin.

Old June 3rd, 2012 (05:39 PM).

Jacinth is Accepted. As a side note, that is one dark past... It isn't a bad thing, though. Kind of interesting, actually.

Anyways, seeing as we have another reservation and another acceptance, I think I'll close the signups for now. If some people get rejected, which hopefully won't happen, I'll open them again. We'll get started soon, I promise!

(Also, I can't wait to begin either!)
Old June 3rd, 2012 (07:05 PM).
~Darling~

Nature: Docile
Thanks alot, grishnax! I have quite a dark past myself, so it feels a bit strange to play as a happy go lucky character. Not that I make my characters a mirror image of me; that would be plain creepy.

Oh, and I'd just like to say, even though it's not that big of a deal, the sprite for Pikachu you put at the top of the page has a male sprite, not female. It doesn't really bother me, I just wanted to point that out.

I'm really excited for this to start!
Old June 5th, 2012 (09:33 AM).

Since I'm impatient it's already been around 5 days since I originally posted this thread, I think that we should start soon. Thus, Pokemon Transformation will start on June 10th. If your SU is not complete by that date, we will start without you. That doesn't mean you can't join, it just means that you'll be joining while the game is going on. If you post your SU while the game is going on, please post it in the OOC thread instead of here. This only applies to people who have already made reservations. If you are not reserved, you will not be allowed in unless some spots open up. If all of the reserved people are accepted or rejected, we will start then instead of the 10th.
Old June 6th, 2012 (01:10 AM).
dededededededededededede

Nature: Jolly
Alright then. I'm terrible and chose the worst possible time for writer's block.

Thankfully, I have backups for situations like this. A few signups of mine are from RPs that never made it, but are still good quality. I'm going to examine my backlog and extensively retool one to work with this RP.

So hopefully I'll have a worthy SU before the game starts.
Old June 8th, 2012 (05:16 PM).

I'm sorry if this sounds indecisive, but I'm going to push back the date of the RP start to June 16th, since I figure that not everyone will have time to make an SU that quickly. Also, finals factor in there somewhere.

Also, Signups are now open again. However, if you want to join this, post your SU here; there is no reserving allowed as of now.
Old June 9th, 2012 (08:45 AM).
~Darling~

Oh noes! I was so excited for it to start tomorrow! D:
Old June 11th, 2012 (02:28 PM). Edited June 11th, 2012 by Zeph..
Casual Player, Silly Username

Nature: Lax
My SU everyone! :3

-----

Name: Barry McKendrick

Pokemon You Want To Be: Munchlax

Personality: Barry is not to always be taken seriously. He can be quite the goofy character, looking for enjoyment in things, one way or another. He has a great sense of humour - according to his friends as he does not particularly like to boast. He is slightly lacking in intelligence - he isn't the smartest guy around - and there are many things he has trouble figuring out or has yet to learn. Barry dosen't push himself too much either. He's pretty lackluster, and has a number of lazy days. He goes by the theory of, "Don't get involved if it's got nothing to do with you" - to quote him. The tendancy to not take certain things seriously can irritate others from time to time (namely his family), however this also means he stays out of trouble and never seeks to hurt anyone. On occasions he can be rather loud too, bursting out whenever he is surprised or confused. However, Barry has a strict moral code. When provoked, he can more than stand up for people, or indeed the relative 'right thing' to do.

One more thing. Barry loves food. He likes nearly every edible thing on the planet, and never lets food go to waste. He will jump at the chance of food, and often the desire to eat will get in the way of his basic line of thought.

Appearance (Pokemon): As a Munchlax, Barry stands at roughly 2 feet in height. His physique is that of a short, plump creature with stubby, three-claw-toed feet and fairly short arms with five-fingered hands. His fur is a teal colour (with tan patches on his chin/chest), and grows out in a shaggy way at the bottom of his body. Barry has two horn shaped ears growing up from the top of his head, and his eyes are basic white ovals with black dots as pupils.

Appearance (Human): As a human, Barry was the average height of around 6 foot and, similar to his Munchlax form, he was slightly plump. This large build results in him also having rather big limbs - such as big, stubby fingers and clumsy looking feet. Barry has fair, cream coloured skin and his hair is very wavy and 'full' looking - as it is quite thick and grows outward slightly. The hair itself is a rich brown colour, and this compliments his brown iris colour.

Clothing wise, Barry opts for more simplistic wear - however adds his own touches. Most times, he will wear a button-up shirt with the top one or two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He favours deep blue jeans, however is not very fussy about trousers - swapping from day to day between them, cargo pants and so on. Barry favours brown boots for footwear, and sometimes dosen't even bother to tie them up. He also likes his accessories - wearing a watch on his left wrist and a small medallion style neckpiece he got on holiday once.

History: Barry McKendrick was born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland throughout his life - son of Natalie McArthur and Gregor McArthur. He has an older and younger sister - Erin and Stacey. During it, nothing 'major' never really happened or has affected him badly - which may be a reason for his carefree attitude (see Personality). He made steady progression in Primary school - keeping with the same circle of friends and maintaining a decent school performance. The next big thing for Barry would be the move to High School. It was a shaky start - he began to seperate more from his friends, and he found it hard to socialise in the new school environment. Nonetheless, his attitude to work remained respectable, and slowly he began to fit in again with his schoolmates.

However the key turning point in Barry's life so far was, surprisingly, one particular night when he and a group of his friends went to see a famous stand up comic. Like most professional tours, it was no doubt funny, however Barry still remembered the gut feeling he had while watching the comedian. He realised that he wanted to venture into that lifestyle (and according to his friends, he had a good sense of humour to go by).

Eventually, though, this had a knock-on effect on his studies. Spending more time socialising/going out with friends and widening his range of knowledge on comedians, Barry's performance at school began to deteriorate. Work didn't have as much detail, homework was late or unfinished etc. This last minute slip up meant that he couldn't get the best start to life as he hoped. Barry is currently applying for a course in Media or a related field at a number of Universities.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:
"Barry walked merrily through the town. He tried to put the fact that he was now the height of the locals' knees to one side, and instead enjoyed the lovely scenery and atmosphere. All over the town, flowers of every colour were in full bloom, however there was still only one smell on his mind.

Fajitas. Barry could still smell them, almost in tears from the sheer delightful sensation that filled his nose.

"Food!" Chris suddenly exclaimed, bringing Barry out of his daydream,

"Where?!" Barry yelled, frantically looking everywhere, searching under bushes and looking into random bins lined along the street for a snack. Then he noticed a resteraunt, and his eyes bubbled up in joy.

"It's so... beautiful..." Chris had decided to confront a waiter at the entrance, who was trying to shoo the Pikachu off. A lightbulb went off in Barry's head,

"Chris, you're a genious!"

With Chris acting as a distraction, Barry sprinted as fast he could for the doors to the resteraunt, leaping into them shoulder first, barging in with a clatter and rolling along the floor inside. Lying sprawled out on the maroon coloured carpet, he looked into the eating area.

Luckily, it was practically empty - as it was still early afternoon. However Barry's dramatic entrance didn't go unheard,

"What the hell was that?" he heard a voice say,

"Okay Barry," the Munchlax said to himself, "be the shadows..." With a backward roll, Barry was pressed back against the wall, edging behind a large counter and out of sight,

"Nothing's here. Probably just a strong breeze."

Barry grinned dastardly as he edged towards what looked like the kitchen door. Emerging from beind his cover, he rolled commando style over to the door, standing in front of it and staring up,

"I'm going in." he said to his mission impossible self.

With a quick push, Barry entered the kitchen and immidiately hit the deck. Crawling along the floor, he used his nostrils to try and locate the mexican delicacy.

He heard footsteps. Panicking, he scrambled to his feet and found the first hiding place that camer to him.

A chef walked through the kitchen, random carrot in hand, "Anyone seen the peeler? Or a kni-"

The man stared in disbelief at the floor,

"Who the hell left all the pans just lying on the floor!" He stepped over them and stormed out of the kitchen, "Where's that chore boy?!"

Barry peered out slowly from the cupboard. It had worked, well, not perfectly, but it worked. He scampered out of his hiding place and next to a serving trolley, where the smell was at its strongest.

Barry, licking his lips frantically, clambered up the trolley and peered over the edge. He could have screamed in delight as he saw it. A large plate with ten whole fajitas, stacked in a triangular fashion. Another door opened, and Barry almost fell off in surprise. He reached over for the plate,

"You're coming with me!"

Another waiter, a female this time, approached the trolley as Barry, rather craftily, hid underneath the drooping cloth on the lower shelf. He felt the trolley move smoothly across the floor, presumably to serve the food atop it, or at least, what remained of it.

He took the opportunity, picking up the top fajita - still warm, soft and giving off its luxurious spicy aroma - and threw it into his open mouth. He muffled a scream of delight as the taste exploded inside him, flooding his mouth as the food rested gently in his stomach.

"I think I just won the lottery!" he wispered to himself.

Suddenly, the trolley came to a stop, and Barry waited anxiously for the reason why. Had he been found out? Was he too loud? Could the waitress smell the food?

"Weren't there fajitas or something on here?" she said inquisitively. Barry peered out from under the large cloth as the lady walked away, "Has anyone seen a plate of tacos or, whatever table six ordered?"

Barry noticed that he was mere meters away from a fire exit. Grabbing the plate with two hands, he darted out of the trolley and ran for the door, kicking it open and slamming it shut behind him as he stood in a small alleyway outside.

The Munchlax grinned, "You sir," he said to himself, "are a genious!"

Scoffing another wrap, he emerged from the alley and into the sunny street. Chris and Taylor were still stood outside, looking like they were wondering what to do. Barry walked over to them,

"Hey guys," he said, swallowing another fajita, "want one?"

ALSO: The character's Scottish. So yeah, thick accents and all ^^'

/ω´ 3`)。
Old June 11th, 2012 (02:35 PM).
BACK???????????

Nature: Brave
AND MY SU (WHICH IS COOLER!)

Name: Felix Roke

Pokemon: Riolu

Personality: Generally, Felix tries to maintain a detached image from the world and people around him, even though he claims that he doesn’t care what people think. Not big on team work or anything that doesn’t involve an “I”, he urges others not to include him in anything that doesn’t interest him… which he has everyone believe would be just about everything. Although he tries to ignore people’s comments, some key ones eat away at his forced exile, and cause him to react, always violently.

Giving up is something Felix was never good at; he is a very strong-willed person. For him, a direct path is always the right way to travel. People without the drive to follow through what they have begun or promised to do are truly the biggest annoyance for him.

Unfortunately for strategy’s sake, Felix is extremely impulsive, often acting on pure instinct or a “feeling”, resorting more often to steel-fisted violence than negotiation to settle disputes. He often lets pettiness or pure vindictiveness get the better of him. He also holds a reputation for being foul-mouthed and rude to his elders. Moreover, Felix can be a sarcastic critique, often getting into multiple troublesome situations as a result.

However, Felix doesn’t always act this way. Sometimes, his actions and personality from when he was younger leaks through to his older self. In rare occasions, Felix can be very empathetic and truly compassionate towards others, and will go out of his way to help even random strangers. However, this is only if they are willing to help themselves.

Appearance:

Human: Sky blue eyes that molded into a look that could kill: the first thing you are drawn to when looking at Felix.

The next would be the bloody nose, black eye, or bandage that almost always adorns his face.

Standing at 6’0’’, Felix is neither lanky nor muscular, but falls somewhere in between. His hands always fall in his white hooded jacket, the zipper and pockets laced with blood red thread. His jeans, a light blue, are faded and worn, only outdone by a pair of white tennis shoes. His short black hair is always spiked up, the ends bleached blonde.

Pokemon:
While now a Riolu, Felix’s appearance does not deviate too much from his new species. The fur between his head is messy and unkempt and his eyes constantly glow with a sky blue sheen, mimicking the color of both his newfound aura and his human eyes. On the bridge of his muzzle is a Band-Aid, remnants of a bloody nose he had when he was human and the only remnant he holds.

History:
Growing up in Washington D.C., people would believe life would be interesting. So many people in one place were bound to gravitate towards one another, causing many adventures and events. However, Felix’s life, in contrast, was rather uneventful. Every day since he came of age, he would go to school, come home, sleep, and repeat. Sure, there was the odd fight, encounter, or happening, but otherwise, his routine was never broken.

In school, like the rest of his life, he distanced himself from others, only going to the institution for the grades, which even then weren’t spectacular. Most of the time, he would be found dozing off in every class, lunch included.

Art was the sole exception to this routine, the only class Felix managed to function in. Most teachers even believed he spent the rest of his day preparing for this class. Here, Felix, while not the most talented, was the most devoted and hard working, putting his soul and vision into every stroke of the brush. However, as soon as the bell signaled the end, he would return to his regular schedule of sleeping. Thus, the monotony continued.

That is, until the day the H.T.P arrived on his doorstep. Felix, almost reluctantly, opened it, the curiosity undermining his resistance.
His vision quickly faded to black.

RP Sample: From Mira's Inner Demon

Spoiler:
SNOWPOINT TRAIN STATION
BOARDING PASS. ONE WAY TRIP.
TRAIN 1337
Issued To: Soul Muze
Departure: 12:00 PM, AUGUST 13, 2016
Arrival @ Location: 3:00 PM.

“One-Way Trip” Soul groaned as he read the ticket once again, peering through the endless mass of people, searching for his train. The chaos that was Saffron Airport had been bad enough, but compared to the hundreds upon hundreds of people searching and scrambling for their own train, this was hell incarnate. The smells, the noise, the throng of people, Soul despised it all. Scoffing and throwing his duffel bag over his shoulder, Soul shoved and violently pushed past the people in front of him, knocking one woman’s cell phone out of her hands and receiving a lesson in some of the more inappropriate words in the Sinnoh Language as she scrambled to pick it up. His Buizel, Takeo, followed close behind him, growling at anyone who looked in his general area.

“One-Way Trip.” The words played on repeat, echoing throughout Soul’s mind. He left Lavender Town, Hades, behind, a choice he hoped was for the best. To become a better battler, that’s what his goal was. Not to make new (or any) friends, like his parents had hoped. Simply to become the best. Besides, Hades could make it on his own, Takeo, the newest addition to his team, would never be able to. Still, since the school had a class period set aside for battling, it seemed ridiculous how he was only allowed to bring one Pokémon. Soul groaned as he pushed through the middle of the conversation of two businessmen, who were rudely standing in his way. Battling was the only reason he was convinced to coming to this damned school in the first place, and the #1 reason his parents resented him going.

Somehow, he managed to fight his way through the seemingly endless crowd, arriving at train 1337, with very little time to spare. Soul flashed his ticket to the conductor, a tall, lanky fellow with a stereotypical conductor handlebar mustache. Soul hadn’t even placed one foot on the train when the man stopped him.

“Excuse me, Sir.” The conductor sneered in a pretentious accent, placing his arm between the youth and the train. Soul stopped in mid motion, slowly turning his head, and simply glared at the conductor. The youth's eyes blazed up, burning a deep yellow. His pupils fluttered, seemingly turning more elliptical, almost lizard-like; perhaps a trick of the light. His look seemed to cut straight through the man. Back in Lavender Town he was infamous for this talent. Some believed Soul was possessed, that he had been around his Haunter for too long, others, that he was the spawn of Darkrai. Soul liked to think it was a gift from Arceus, for his glare kept many people away.

The conductor paused, taken aback by the stare. After a moment, the man cleared his throat and continued on.

“…I will have to ask you to return your Pokémon its ball. It-”

“He.” Soul interjected/growled, adding as much spite to his voice as possible.

“...He is much, much larger than the allowed size and has the potential be a danger and a nuisance to the other passengers. So if you don’t mind...”

Soul’s golden eyes flared with abhorrence and anger at the man’s words, but his face was unchanging. Without breaking his gaze, he reached into his duffle bag, rummaging through clothes, electronics, and whatever else was in there. Finally, Soul found what he was looking for. He took his hand out of the bag, middle finger raised and directed at the man. Soul left the conductor dumbfounded as he and Takeo casually walked onto the car.

As soon as Soul walked into his train/car, his fears about this school were instantly confirmed. Suave haircuts and fine clothes filled the cart. Both himself and Takeo groaned simultaneously. He left Hades and Lavender Town behind for this? They probably owned all the rarer Pokemon, had the best items, latest tech… Hell, Soul wouldn’t have been surprised if some of the richer looking ones had somebody train their Pokemon for them.

Readjusting the duffle bag hung over his shoulder, Soul sauntered down the aisle, searching for a compartment with as little people to no people as possible. In one, some douchebag with a guitar attempted to impress a girl by strumming a few notes, another had a kid administering a bloody lip, a third showed a muscular guy pretending to read Plato with an Elekid on his lap and a kid across from him. Soul groaned, realizing searching for an un-occupied cabin would be like searching for Cressilia. With a sigh, he threw open a compartment-door, letting Takeo in before closing it. Inside were two people. One, a mop-headed kid just gazing out the window. He looked sick, dark shadows filled beneath his eyes, perhaps that meant he would be too weak to talk. The other, Soul hardly noticed. He was some Emo-Looking kid with long, black hair and sideburns. Hopefully, he would be too busy cutting himself to bother to Soul or Takeo.

Perhaps sensing Soul's mood, the mop-headed kid moved to sit with the emo-kid. Without uttering a single word of thanks, Soul shoved his bag under the seat across from the mop-head, before him and his Pokemon sat down. Takeo took the seat closest to the window, the one the mop-headed kid had before he moved, while his trainer took the other. The Buizel crossed his arms, leaning back into the seat; his trainer did the same. Both let out a sigh as they too looked out the window.

It was a One-Way trip. No going back now.
Old June 12th, 2012 (08:17 AM).
~Darling~

I'm sorry grishnax! I just got the news-I can't participate in the roleplay, since it's beginning on the 16th, I'm going to be on vacation, and not very active. I wouldn't want to drag it down in my inactivity, so I'm afraid I'll have to delete my sign-up. So sorry!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links