Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page BlackWhite The "final conflict" scenes

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old May 26th, 2012 (07:12 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Okay so, you'll recall at the end of the story you basically get your legendary, N's castle rises, etc. What did you think of all of this? (Keep in mind, these scenes in particular are after beating the main four a part of e4). Do you think they did the games justice, would've you liked to see it all completely 3D rather than only parts? How did you feel about N's final speech? Would've you rather they concluded the story differently? And so on.

Share your thoughts on the "end" scenes and how that played out. :) Feel free to add how you think it could've been improved, too!
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:20 AM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
I really liked the way it ended and with B/W 2 I guess they ended it like that for a reason. All and all I think they did a really great job with it,but ya it would have been nice if there was more 3D scenes and stuff. But even with just a few,I think it did justice. I wish the Battle between Reshiram and Zekorm was all in 3D though. That would have been epic.
Old May 26th, 2012 (02:11 PM).
Cool like that...

Nature: Relaxed
I realize it's a mostly kids game, but I think the castle should have collapsed or something. I thought it would be better if like N or Ghetsis died or something. But I guess we'll save that for the sequel.
Old May 26th, 2012 (02:18 PM).
tragedy
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
I love the ending scene because it was made so differently than how it's played out in other games. You don't get to battle the champion right away, and the "bad guy" actually beats him! One thing that did get to me though was that N only captured Zekrom leaving you to catch Reshiram (and vice versa), because we needed a way to get the mascot legendaries. I didn't think that played out really well to be honest, especially since it goes against their whole "free your Pokémon!" plan.

It'd have been nice to see the whole scene in 3D (the battle even, somehow lol) just because it would have made it a whole lot more intriguing. It was really interesting though, I'm glad Game Freak has finally decided to take a twist on things, and it was the best conflict scene of all Pokémon games made yet.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old May 26th, 2012 (03:44 PM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I really liked the scene when N's Castle rose out of the ground and attached itself to the Pokemon League. That was intense.

While catching Reshiram/Zekrom was important to the story, I didn't battling N right after that because even though he healed my Pokemon before battling him, it didn't give me a chance to fully check my dragon's stats before battling him, leaving me to totally guess its nature/IVs.

The very last scene after beating Ghetsis so touching, and I liked how N said that he realized his mistakes before leaving on his dragon.

Old May 29th, 2012 (07:13 AM).
<insert witty eloquence here>

Nature: Relaxed
I really like the new graphical capabilities that games on the DS - and, eventually, the 3DS - have, and yet I was still there frantically clicking the 'A' button trying to get N and Ghestis to shut up so I could whoop their asses. So, even the best graphics in the world are never going to get me to truly 'care' about the game storyline, but they certainly do look good in and of themselves.
Old May 30th, 2012 (08:21 AM).
RNGing is awesomes

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to evo21
i loved everything about the final battles GF actually made an effort into the final part of the game the only thing i hate is that you had to capture and battle with zekrom/reshiram with no ev training and guessing its ivs or using a stat calculator for its ivs (unless you RNG'd it)

a list of trusted RNGers from pokecheck
Old June 17th, 2012 (01:51 AM).
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
The whole castle rising up from the ground and attaching itself to the League by using ladders was cool
I hate that N's dragon has a higher level than mine but then again that gives it that extra bit of difficulty even though it was only 2 levels stronger.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old June 17th, 2012 (06:28 AM).
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super Moderator

Nature: Jolly
I did like the subversion of not battling the champion as per usual and all, and certainly some parts of the end were entertaining too (yay for battles with dragons and whatnot). But some parts just felt off too (like the castle appearing from nowhere which somehow nobody noticed before...what? =|)
Old June 17th, 2012 (06:40 AM).
I'm the fury in your head
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I love those epic scenes, they really showed off graphics well this Gen. My fave was the scene where Reshiram/Zekrom gets summoned from the Light/Dark Stone.

I kind of liked the idea of not battling the Champion until the post-game.

And I agree with GreenGoblin, N's dragon being 2 levels higher than yours makes it difficult. I struggled even though my Reshiram had a Modest nature.

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old June 17th, 2012 (10:31 AM).

Nature: Rash
They were sure impressive and something different to previous generations, but for me it all went on a bit too long and I got bored.

Old June 18th, 2012 (01:34 PM).
The Trainer that's a Pony

Nature: Quirky
I forgot most of it.... Yeah, I have bad memory. But still, I would have rather seen it in 3D. That would be cool.
Old June 18th, 2012 (01:58 PM).

I loved those scenes! Simply different, but for some reason I prefer if they put all that effort on improving other stuff in the game. Dunno what specifically, but I feel they could've done other stuff instead of focusing so much on the ending.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)