Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Intro & Pokemon Blaze Revealing(No Pics)!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2012 (12:34 PM).
HAVESOME!!
Beginning Trainer

Hey I'm HAVESOME!! I will be creating a game called Pokemon Blaze!It will be released somewhere in the next year! The starters are Torchic,Treecko,and(I herd u liek)Mudkip!You can only catch gen 1-3 pokemon.New Legendaries that i will make are Zandana(dragon/grass),Granatinoa(Grass/electric),and Fratnion(PURE ICE)!The gym types go in this order:flying,ice,fire,water,electric,ground,grass,poison.
Hope you all enjoy the game when i make it!!!!!!!
Old June 3rd, 2012 (01:49 PM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
Allrighty there, if you are going to be creating a game, I highly suggest you work on some literary skills, or at least have someone there to check it for you.

I'd like to hear more information on this game, maybe some screenshots of progress, anything really, xD

Anyways, welcome to the fourm.
Old June 3rd, 2012 (01:57 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
This is more of an advertisement for your future hack rather than an introduction to be quite honest. If you'd like to announce your hacking plans, it is best that you do so in your signature since it's more appropriate. Doing so in a thread just creates spam and it derails the main purpose of what threads are made here for.

You are welcome to try introducing yourself again if you like. PM me if you have any questions ok! :)

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links