• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

NeoDraconis

DevilDragon
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I finally manage to get the game to start after setting DEP to accept the game.exe as an exception, I select English hit Enter... the info thing shows up for a bit... the screen goes black... and the program freezes up. Windows 7 64 bit system, program compatibility mode tried Windows Xp(Service Packs 2 and 3) and using run as administrator...

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2017
How you made a game .exe ?
What the program if you utilised ? :D
PS: I'm French and i have a very bad english x)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
I am still wondering why I can not purchase arceus, the merchant only preview him and nothing happens.
Right now I am still searching for fossil of unown and aerodactyl.
I am also wondering how can I get more gold? any suggestion?
613/648. Only 2 pokemons left to search from the wild. All others are legendary...
Wow, more than 600 pokémon, awesome! Fill more pokédex and you can get Arceus!

the money question is like AllergicProductions said, but you can also sell the fossils that you don't use.

Where can I find razor claw? ._.
It's similar to Razor Fang (held items = held evolution items):
You can get TMs for these 3 moves in Pokémon Market when you have, at least, rank 9. The held items can be found in some location as item balls on the ground, but every one of these items had other location too. Some like King's Rock and Razor Fang can be bought at very high rank at Pokémon Market.

I finally manage to get the game to start after setting DEP to accept the game.exe as an exception, I select English hit Enter... the info thing shows up for a bit... the screen goes black... and the program freezes up. Windows 7 64 bit system, program compatibility mode tried Windows Xp(Service Packs 2 and 3) and using run as administrator...
I don't know the cause, sorry. If you (or someone) manage to fix this problem let's me know the cause.

How you made a game .exe ?
What the program if you utilised ? :D
PS: I'm French and i have a very bad english x)

Made with: RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials (by Poccil/Flameguru), version 04/03/10
This program/kit comes with the .exe.

Years
A friend of mine said he noticed that the crit proc currently works like it was from gen I game.

A crit proc after a sword dance only deal the same amount of damage.

NeoDraconis

DevilDragon
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Works perfectly fine on my desktop which is also Windows 7 64bit O.o

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
I still can't find the fossil of unown and aerodactyl, is there any trick to find it?

Years
A friend of mine said he noticed that the crit proc currently works like it was from gen I game.

A crit proc after a sword dance only deal the same amount of damage.

I confirmed this today.

Also, Quiver Dance works just like Calm Mind, doesn't raise speed one stage.

A question: Can Feebas be found in any tiles or just some random tiles on the water?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Works perfectly fine on my desktop which is also Windows 7 64bit O.o
This is really strange...

I still can't find the fossil of unown and aerodactyl, is there any trick to find it?
The Unown is easy, has seven times the chance of the others fossils, pay attention of the items that you find. Old Amber is just like other fossils.

The only trick to find more treasures is:

2) Like a Hiker said, there's a room that have more chances that you find an Underground treasure than others.

I confirmed this today.

Also, Quiver Dance works just like Calm Mind, doesn't raise speed one stage.

A question: Can Feebas be found in any tiles or just some random tiles on the water?
You are right! Thanks for the critical hit issue bug report!

Like Read me.txt said:
Errors identified said:
New generation 4/5 move effects works differently. Some like Psycho Shift trade the Ability and others like Trump Card works like Reversal

Feebas can be found in any tiles.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
This is really strange...

The Unown is easy, has seven times the chance of the others fossils, pay attention of the items that you find. Old Amber is just like other fossils.

I never thought those plate and amber are fossils as well, I wasted my time searching for nothing.
I need about 5M to buy all other legendary,hmp

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2019
Hi, Pokemon Island is my first Pokemon game since I only play at PC. It is the first Pokemon game of my son too (five years old, crazy about those little guys). We are getting a lot of fun here!

By the way, we reach the Ocean level and we've even bought a Launch on the Rarity Shop. But every time I try to use it, I get the message "can't use that here". I'm losing something? As I said, I'm new to this kind of game.

Thanks in advance!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
I never thought those plate and amber are fossils as well, I wasted my time searching for nothing.
I need about 5M to buy all other legendary,hmp
My advice is to try selling the items that you can get again like the fossil (each can be sold for $20000), the plates (each can be sold for $4800), berries and some prizes like Protector that can be sold by $22500.

Hi, Pokemon Island is my first Pokemon game since I only play at PC. It is the first Pokemon game of my son too (five years old, crazy about those little guys). We are getting a lot of fun here!

By the way, we reach the Ocean level and we've even bought a Launch on the Rarity Shop. But every time I try to use it, I get the message "can't use that here". I'm losing something? As I said, I'm new to this kind of game.

Thanks in advance!
Nice! The "use" is an unimplemented feature that I'm planning to add in a future version. To use Launch, simply talk to the water.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
how can I find 22500 worth berry?the highest price berry I sold is worth 9000.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
how can I find 22500 worth berry?the highest price berry I sold is worth 9000.
I didn't explained clear enough. The highest price berry is $9000, I only cited as good item to sell, $22500 is for Protector.
--------------------------------------------------------------
VERSION 1.1f WITH CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!

Thanks to morckin and AllergicProductions, spelling/grammar issues in over 200 lines of text were corrected!

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
Years
I'm sorry if this has been said already, but how do you evolve Eevee into Leafeon?

Years
Right now I'm one of the players suffer from Underground's "lag", makes it very hard to proceed with the game.

This is the biggest issue right now, everything else is awesome.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Can someone please help me? Where can you find the second portal in the sea? And also, how do i evolve my rhydon into rhyperion with my protector? I'm also suffering from the underground's lag issue. :(
But anyway, this game is really great!

Last edited:
Back