• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rozen's PKMN Trading Ring

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
~ღ❤ღ~Rozen's Trades Shop~ღ❤ღ~

~ღ❤ღ~Rozen's Trades Shop~ღ❤ღ~
This is my trade shop. Its where I trade Pokemon, Items, Events, Etc. I do not have a lot compared to some of the other users on the site, however I do have enough to set up shop. I'm always looking to fill in Poke'dex entrys and to get a hold of goodies to add to my collection. I'm willing to trade legendarys, shinys, dream world, items, breedings, utility, and even favors such as EV training. I really hope you enjoy my shop and what I have to offer.
Thank you.

~Rules and Conditions~
~Please Respect all PC Rules~
~It helps if you message me via PM as well as post here~
~I clone Pokemon, especially those of value~
~NO VOICE CHAT~
~No rushing please!~
~If there is a '????' after its name, then the Pokemon may be hacked~
~I don't mess with Pokecheck that often~
~You can retrade things, unless I say otherwise~
~I do not give out Hacked Pokemon, if it is found out as being hacked, let me know~
~AR Codes: Clone, Egg Hatch, IV/EV Checker, Secret ID Checker~

Wants
In Order Of What I Want
-POKEMON I DON'T HAVE-
-Events and Legendarys that are not listed-
-Dream World Females-
-Pokemon that can't be easily found in Unova or Soul Silver-
*note - swarm/radio Pokemon don't coun't as being "easily found"*
-Pokemon that aren't on the list
-Shiny Pokemon-

Whitelisted/Awesome Traders
(That means their awesome)​

Links to their shops or profiles will be listed​

Blacklist/Ban List
None....lets keep it that way.​

Friend Codes and ID's
Spoiler:

Special Requests
Spoiler:

EV Trained & Specials
Spoiler:
Legendarys & Events
Spoiler:

Shinys
Spoiler:
Dream Worlds
Spoiler:

Breedables
Spoiler:
Utility
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Would I be able to give an offer for the shiny Minccino and Gardevior? I can offer the following shinies:

Miltank
Ralts
Metagross
Charmander
Dratini

Also, if you would like, I could trade/donate all starters except for Cyndaquil. :)

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
Years
As requested a little post to tell you exactly what I donated. Dw arceus, near flawless shiny eevee with 31ivs in 5 of 7 stats, may2012 darkrai, shiny ralts, ut bulbasaur and cyndaquil. And movie14 victini. :)

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Could I borrow your skitty for breeding purposes? Or can you get me a female skitty?

I can't really vm you so I posted on here, my FC is 5415-5284-2504 what's yours?

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I have Poliwag, and I'm getting a load of them tmrw from a friend who does breeding. I'm getting Vulipx for sures, but I'm going to try to get as much as I can~

Back