The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 16th, 2012, 08:28 AM
romdinner
Gazing at the sky...

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
My first post is up, hope everyone will enjoy it. Oh and I've also updated my location .

Roleplays I'm in:
The Hidden Mythology: A Sinnoh Tale

“ I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be. "

Old June 16th, 2012, 05:35 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
For now I'm not going to make another spot, but if your really interested just keep checking the thread because if someone doesn't post for a week I give a 24 hour warning if they don't post after that they will be kicked out and the spot will be open for grabs, whoever reserves first will get it.

Announcement!!!!
Also, everyone can interact with others, but we won't get our starter til everyone posts ONCE, also Professor Solaria is one of the NPC's that only I control, the only other NPC's that only I will control are the important members of Team Lunara (the Commanders and Leaders, outside of battle I will control Grunts but in battle you will be able to control them). I'll give a bit more info on the control of the gyms once we get to Mercury City.
*End Announcement*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also you can check the etherpad for the same thing posted, whatever is most important at the time will be posted there and here under Announcements.

Last edited by SylveonStar; June 21st, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old June 17th, 2012, 02:30 AM
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too

Nature: Careful
All right can I reserve that spot please? I'll have my SU up by tommorow at the latest.

Name: Harry Kenton
Nickname: ---
Appearance: Image provided.
Spoiler:

Personality:
Harry has a fast and eager personality. He is driven by his passion for battling however this passion accompanied by his fast personality can lead to quick decision-making, ultimately landing Harry in situations not always desired. He’s a bubbly little trainer who isn’t afraid of a battle, especially if facing a tougher opponent. His dream is to become a Master Trainer. His bright attitude to life allows him to dispel and negative stigma surrounding his journey and focus on his goals. His battle style is mostly based on speed, but also somewhat based power as his rash decisions accentuate the speed aspect of his battling and his determination and passion for battling his power.

History: Harry grew up in Hoenn, in the small town of Verdanturf. As a result of such a childhood he knows his way especially around mountainous ranges and rocky terrain. His first ever Pokemon was Nincada, which he befriended after an outbreak spread throughout the small town. His mother and father are both divorced, mainly due to work issues and consequently Harry has experienced some family issues in the past. He lives with his uncle however, Jack who like him shares the same traits; rash and sometimes oblivious. He has placed quite well in his respective region’s league, having earned himself a sturdy 7th place on the Hoenn League leader boards. He was defeated by an array of bulky Pokémon, including that of Hariyama and Wailord. His team during his Hoenn journey included: Blaziken, Swellow, Loudred, Ludicolo, Ninjask and Solrock who now reside under his uncle’s care.

Last edited by curiousnathan; June 17th, 2012 at 04:13 AM.
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:32 AM
BL14N
Unhatched Egg

Can we make some more trainers pls for other starters I suggest zorua some of the evolutional monkeys from unova and munch lax also can u pls reserve me a spot in begging you. or as well there could be

Name: Blain Mine
Nickname: BL
Appearance: Appearance: Blain is a tall 14 year old with black hair that reaches to the bottom of his neck at the back and is really messy with vertical spikes and that frame He has blue eyes and slightly tanned skin.
History: Blain was born in Kanto and then traveled with his family to Sinnoh where he received his first Pokemon his parents were Blue from Kanto and Candice from Sinnoh and met when blue traveled to Sinnoh by ship. So far he has been around the Sinnoh region and has asked his parents if he may travel to other regions.
Starter: Zorua
Nickname: None
Proof of reading: evil lunara nova
Other: None

Could this character be one of the trainers please and if so can i be him?

Cheers BL14N
PM me for Skype username and I will give it to you
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:34 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Guys, I said I'm not making an extra spot
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:03 AM
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too

Nature: Careful
Poop. I misread it. Well if there are any spots available, please let me know because I am more than interested in this RP. Thanks again.
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Nature: Adamant
Alright I'm back from Virginia, and my first post is up. Not much but it should do.

Old June 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Welcome back, and nice first posts everyone.

Still need KoboraX and FlyingHatTrick to post once before I bring in Professor Solaria.
Old June 18th, 2012, 05:55 PM
FlyingHatTrick
Trainer

Posted.

Didn't expect my first post to be that long... OTL.
Old June 21st, 2012, 02:57 AM
romdinner
Gazing at the sky...

Nature: Brave
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I won’t be able to post until Tuesday as I will be on a trip with some friends. Hope this won’t be an inconvenience for the rest of you. As soon as I get back I’ll get down to writing. See you soon!

Roleplays I'm in:
The Hidden Mythology: A Sinnoh Tale

“ I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be. "

Old June 21st, 2012, 05:55 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

that's fine :3 We're still waiting on KoboraX to post anyway
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:10 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Announcement!!!!

Going to post what Pokemon are found on Route 1! So check the Pokemon Found Spoiler on the first page to see what can be found :3.
*End Announcement*
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:28 PM
WestsideConnection
Bow Down

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
Announcement!!!!

Going to post what Pokemon are found on Route 1! So check the Pokemon Found Spoiler on the first page to see what can be found :3.
*End Announcement*
I just checked the list, and I'm going to say this, I'm catching a Mudkip.
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:38 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Okay, and I sent KoboraX a VM, he has until 12am on Saturday to post before he's out of the RP
Old June 22nd, 2012, 06:53 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

If we get a person to replace Kobra, are we just going to wait for them to post before the prof shows up?

Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:04 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

We'll just move on, if he gets kicked out the new person that joins will just jump in where we are
Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:09 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Alrighty, just wanted to know. I should have another post up by tomorrow to try and keep things going.

Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:17 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

alright, well tomorrow I am posting with Professor Solaria showing up
Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:19 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Ok kool, I already have ideas of what pokemon I'm going to catch and battle on route one so that should be fun after the prof meeting

Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

alright :3 well most likely I will make my post in about a half an hour if I'm still awake to get the rp moving again. in 30 minutes the rp will have started over a week ago and we've waited long enough to move on
Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:32 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Hmmm, okay I'll see if I can get a post out before a half hour is up, don't want to waste the interaction with your character

Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:35 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

okay, there is the chance I might go to bed soon, but not until after midnight
Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

No problem, I managed to get the post done. Anyway I'm looking forward to continuing the story tomorrow.

Old June 22nd, 2012, 08:03 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Alright I'll either post in a bit or in the morning.

Also Pidove is back up for grabs, I gave KobroaX a 24 hours warning at 12am on the 22nd, it's now after 12am on the 23rd. His spot is now open.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
Name: Asper Dylan

Appearance:
Asper has long brown, shoulder length hair that looks nice against his leather jacket. His red athelitic shirt is a bit baggy but still looks decent. His jeans have rips at the knees and are slightly to tight. His
smooth Oakley glasses make him look similar to a MIB agent. His shoes are all white and are evidently worn in many places. Asper looks overall like a cross between a gangster and someone working for the FBI.

Personality:
Asper loves to play video games. He is also your stereotypical nerd. He loves science and is very superstitious. Asper is very mischievous. He likes to pull pranks but he doesn't like to seriously hurt people. He has minor anger issues in the sense that he gets pissed easily and tends to overreact. He is very territorial and if you so much as look at his girl friend he'll go nuts. Asper is also generous. He is willing to give something of himself to make other people happy. He can also handle constructive criticism. If you want something done differently from him he listens and changes his act quickly. Asper loves to go outside and play with the pokemon. He also loves to watch pokemon battles on tv. His dream is to one day become a pokemon trainer and to beat the pokemon league. He doesn't fully know what to do with his life yet but he claims he will find out as time passes by and that he will never give up anything

History:
Asper was raised as a poor farm boy with barely any paycheck. Ever since his father abandoned him at the age of 6 he has had to do everything on the farm because his mom was still depressed about his father. Asper has had many near misses with pokemon. One time when Asper was walking back home alomg the same mountain path he took every day to get to the trade center and back, he saw an adorable little Pidgey. Asper was only seven so he tried to go out and pet it. The Pidgey didn't like this gesture so Pidgey used gust and nearly blew him off the mountain. Thankfully a man was walking by at this time and caught him before he could fall off the edge. Asper has also had many good memorys in his past. For example when Asper was eight he saw a women being robbed of here pokemon, though he was scared he acted and took down the thief by sneaking up behind him and wacking him in the crotch with a cro bar. Asper was considered a hero at that time and was awarded the citys highest honor. At the age of nine he moved and had to start anew. Asper was so upset because before he was considered a hero and no he is considered a nobody. But then he got a letter, the letter that would change his life for good. Ever since he got the letter to go to the pokemon lab is life has changed drastically. Some of these changes include more money
nd some include better bonuses like being with pokemon. Asper has undergone major change from poor farm boy to have it all pokemon trainer and he will conqueror the pokemon league

Starter: Pidove

Nickname:N/A

Proof of reading: evil, Lunara, Nova

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here