The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 4th, 2003, 06:32 PM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0

Advertise here
To join in the form will be...

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Pokemon:
Description:


The story is us, Team Discovery, are looking for new land. In our search we find Hanto. East of Hoenn many new Pokemon await.

P.S. NO legendaries. Need 4 people to start.

Name: Trainer X.
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Pokemon: Shiny Ralts
Description: 5'2''. Green shirt with Ralts on it. Holds a Master Ball in right hand. Wears hat w/ monkey on it.
  #2    
Old December 7th, 2003, 08:34 AM
Amras_Calaelen's Avatar
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Name: Amras
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Pokemon: Pichu
Description: 196 cm, hair until middle of shoulders, holding 5 ultra balls ready on belt. Has a ring on a chain hanging from neck.
Black shirt, quite wide jeans (over shoes...not skater pants ), casual shoes.



()()ok, this will be my first RPG, so don't expect too much of it ()()

()()()Q: Will we talk for ourselves, or tell tales for the others as well? e.g.: We get attacked, my whismur makes his eye pop but we all get influenced...should I post that you hold on top the closest tree because of pain or should I let you out of the post and say that I am holding my hands on my ears while falling down on my knees? ()()()
__________________
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet

Last edited by Amras_Calaelen; December 7th, 2003 at 02:09 PM.
  #3    
Old December 7th, 2003, 05:12 PM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras_Calaelen
Name: Amras
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Pokemon: Pichu
Description: 196 cm, hair until middle of shoulders, holding 5 ultra balls ready on belt. Has a ring on a chain hanging from neck.
Black shirt, quite wide jeans (over shoes...not skater pants ), casual shoes.



()()ok, this will be my first RPG, so don't expect too much of it ()()

()()()Q: Will we talk for ourselves, or tell tales for the others as well? e.g.: We get attacked, my whismur makes his eye pop but we all get influenced...should I post that you hold on top the closest tree because of pain or should I let you out of the post and say that I am holding my hands on my ears while falling down on my knees? ()()()
let other people talk for themselves...
Only 2 spaces available. More will open after it starts.
  #4    
Old December 8th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Amras_Calaelen's Avatar
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Ok then, I certainly hope more people will join soon enough so we can start our little game, and fight off the new pokmon that we will encounter, raise our pokmon to higher levels and higher evolutions

Can't wait to start
__________________
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
  #5    
Old December 9th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Glalie's Avatar
Glalie
King of All Arbok
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ice Path
Age: 26
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to Glalie Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Glalie
Like I said, heres my info.

Name: James
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Pokemon: Shiny Snorunt
Description: Blue hat with Glalie on it, Blue shirt, shoes, pants and sunglasses.
Personality: Friendly, Smart, Weird

This sounds fun.
__________________
Please join my site!
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_A...43732d139c7b41&

My Contact Info:

PokeCommunity: Glalie
Poke4Ever
: Glalie
Seribii: Glalie
Victory Road: Glalie
Pokemasters: Glalie
AOL: Yamiarmadillomon
MSN: [email protected]

Last edited by Glalie; December 10th, 2003 at 08:48 AM.
  #6    
Old December 10th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Amras_Calaelen's Avatar
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Hmmm, maybe we should drag some people here


Use the team rocket tactic, make a suit that is immune to any attack exept for the obvious *sigh*
__________________
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
  #7    
Old December 10th, 2003, 12:23 PM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
All we need is one more person to start. To be nice I'm giving each person a Gorde. It is a grass/psychic type. It is at level 5. It has Tackle and Sand Attack. I will determine when each Pokemon goes up a level and/or evolves.
  #8    
Old December 11th, 2003, 06:31 AM
UmbreonxTrainerx's Avatar
UmbreonxTrainerx
Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fortree City
Age: 24
Name:Elijiah
Age:14
Gender:Male
Pokemontarmie
Description:black hair blue eyes wears a blue short sleeve shirt and tan shorts
Personality:Calm,Cool,and Collected

Its ok if I have a Starmie right?
__________________
My Pokemon:
,,,,
  #9    
Old December 11th, 2003, 08:53 AM
Glalie's Avatar
Glalie
King of All Arbok
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ice Path
Age: 26
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to Glalie Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Glalie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamisky0
All we need is one more person to start. To be nice I'm giving each person a Gorde. It is a grass/psychic type. It is at level 5. It has Tackle and Sand Attack. I will determine when each Pokemon goes up a level and/or evolves.
Cool,
Yay, so my team is:
A level 5 Shiny Snorunt and
A level 5 Gorde.
Thanks for giving us a pokemon.
__________________
Please join my site!
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_A...43732d139c7b41&

My Contact Info:

PokeCommunity: Glalie
Poke4Ever
: Glalie
Seribii: Glalie
Victory Road: Glalie
Pokemasters: Glalie
AOL: Yamiarmadillomon
MSN: [email protected]
  #10    
Old December 11th, 2003, 11:15 AM
UmbreonxTrainerx's Avatar
UmbreonxTrainerx
Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fortree City
Age: 24
Whats a Gorde?

Anyways.. I can Have a Starmie cant I? I mean its not exactly a basic pokemon but hey does that matter? if it does I'll understand.
__________________
My Pokemon:
,,,,
  #11    
Old December 11th, 2003, 06:41 PM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonxTrainerx
Whats a Gorde?

Anyways.. I can Have a Starmie cant I? I mean its not exactly a basic pokemon but hey does that matter? if it does I'll understand.

You have a Staryu(sorry). Let's start...

You start off with your Pokemon and a Gorde. You walk through a jungle of strange Pokemon. All of a sudden a wild Jot attacks James. A Jot is a psychic Pokemon. It's Pokedex entry is: A Jot is a small doglike Pokemon which has three horns. It uses the horns to ram through the trees and wildlife its attacks are Horn Attack, Tackle, Growl, and Tail Whip. What do you do?


Reminder: People can still join.

Next: A new pokemon for everyone.

Last edited by yamisky0; December 11th, 2003 at 06:44 PM.
  #12    
Old December 12th, 2003, 01:00 AM
Amras_Calaelen's Avatar
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Amras stands back as James is bussy dealing with his encounter. While he is leaning against a tree he starts thinking why he ever went here...what was there to be found on this new land, what are these strange pokmon that he hears, sees and finds the footprints of? Well, one thing is for sure, there is plenty of pokmon here that aren't registered yet...

After standing against the tree for a while Amras starts looking at the pokmon he has with him, ofcourse his Pichu, he got it from his father...His father always had something with Electric type pokmon, but he only wanted strong ones, so when his Raichus made an egg, and this cute looking little Pichu came out he wanted to release it at first, but he decided to give Amras this pokmon to see what he could do with it...
And then there is this Gorde creature, what is this? they came to us on the way here, really weird, we catched them without any problem at all, they didn't even resist..we'll see what they can do in the end.

While James continues with dealing with his encounter Amras decides to climb in the tree that he was leaning too, it looks like a really large tree, it reminds him of Sudoowoodo, he once climbed that one, the pokmon just tossed him away and fled...

After some time Amras reaches the top of the tree and sees that it is one of the largest trees in the area, it gives quite a nice vieuw. He can see big parts of the island already, the sea, the boat with which they came has already left back to Johto already and is nearing the horizon..."Well, no way back then" Amras thinks and starts to climb down again...

When he reaches the ground he sighs and speaks to himself...I wonder what secrets this island holds




()()Well, that is the first RPG post I ever made...probably stinks...James, I typed: dealed with his encounter, you can do anything :D Run away (I'll notice you're gone next post then :D Eliminate the enemy or catch it even (i'll stand watching in wonder how it eats Or anything at all (I tried to make it neutral )
__________________
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
  #13    
Old December 12th, 2003, 04:18 AM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras_Calaelen
Amras stands back as James is bussy dealing with his encounter. While he is leaning against a tree he starts thinking why he ever went here...what was there to be found on this new land, what are these strange pokmon that he hears, sees and finds the footprints of? Well, one thing is for sure, there is plenty of pokmon here that aren't registered yet...

After standing against the tree for a while Amras starts looking at the pokmon he has with him, ofcourse his Pichu, he got it from his father...His father always had something with Electric type pokmon, but he only wanted strong ones, so when his Raichus made an egg, and this cute looking little Pichu came out he wanted to release it at first, but he decided to give Amras this pokmon to see what he could do with it...
And then there is this Gorde creature, what is this? they came to us on the way here, really weird, we catched them without any problem at all, they didn't even resist..we'll see what they can do in the end.

While James continues with dealing with his encounter Amras decides to climb in the tree that he was leaning too, it looks like a really large tree, it reminds him of Sudoowoodo, he once climbed that one, the pokmon just tossed him away and fled...

After some time Amras reaches the top of the tree and sees that it is one of the largest trees in the area, it gives quite a nice vieuw. He can see big parts of the island already, the sea, the boat with which they came has already left back to Johto already and is nearing the horizon..."Well, no way back then" Amras thinks and starts to climb down again...

When he reaches the ground he sighs and speaks to himself...I wonder what secrets this island holds




()()Well, that is the first RPG post I ever made...probably stinks...James, I typed: dealed with his encounter, you can do anything :D Run away (I'll notice you're gone next post then :D Eliminate the enemy or catch it even (i'll stand watching in wonder how it eats Or anything at all (I tried to make it neutral )

At the top of the tree a Swiddle attacks Amras. It is a flying Pokemon that crashed into Amras. It has three attacks: Peck, Growl, Tackle.

I know that is little but now for me.

I had a head start. I rode my bike. I was half-way through the jungle when a Jostle attacks. It is a water type. "Excellent," I said," I knew coming to this land will be a good choice. Go Gordy(Gorde). Use tackle."

"Gorde"

"Jostle, Jostle." It dodges. It charges up with Rollout. "Gorde." It gets knocked out. "I'm so sorry. Return. Go Ralph(Ralts). Use Confusion."

"Raltsy, ralts ralts." The Pokemon faints. " Go New Ball."*Pokeball noise*" Yes, I caught it."

Pokedex entry: Jostle is a turtle Pokemon who hides in its shell. Said to be a rare Pokemon.

Next, I make my way right before the exit when a swarm of Jiggle Wiggles attack. All they have is pound. " This will be easy." I say. I use 4 Pokeballs. They are all caught. I decide to give one to everybody. When I get into Slime City I go straight into the Pokecenter.
  #14    
Old December 12th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Glalie's Avatar
Glalie
King of All Arbok
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ice Path
Age: 26
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to Glalie Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Glalie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamisky0
You have a Staryu(sorry). Let's start...

You start off with your Pokemon and a Gorde. You walk through a jungle of strange Pokemon. All of a sudden a wild Jot attacks James. A Jot is a psychic Pokemon. It's Pokedex entry is: A Jot is a small doglike Pokemon which has three horns. It uses the horns to ram through the trees and wildlife its attacks are Horn Attack, Tackle, Growl, and Tail Whip. What do you do?


Reminder: People can still join.

Next: A new pokemon for everyone.
"Yay, a Jot" I said. "Go Gorde"
Gorde used Sand Attack on the wild Jot.
Jot used Horn Attack, but missed because of the Sand Attack.
Gorde used Tackle and hurt the Jot a little bit.
Jot used Horn Attack again, but this time it hit and hurt Gorde a little bit.
Gorde wasn't happy with Jot so with the last of its energy it used one last Tackle on Jot, which sent it flying into a nearby tree. "Pokeball, Go" I said as I through a pokeball toward Jot.
Yay, Jot was caught.
Yay, Gorde grew a level.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Pokemon:
Level 5 Shiny Snorunt
Level 6 Gorde
Level ? Jot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What level is Jot?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that was my best battle in any RP, because usually I catch the pokemon easily. I am getting better, Yay.
__________________
Please join my site!
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_A...43732d139c7b41&

My Contact Info:

PokeCommunity: Glalie
Poke4Ever
: Glalie
Seribii: Glalie
Victory Road: Glalie
Pokemasters: Glalie
AOL: Yamiarmadillomon
MSN: [email protected]

Last edited by Glalie; December 12th, 2003 at 10:15 AM.
  #15    
Old December 12th, 2003, 10:07 AM
Amras_Calaelen's Avatar
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
When Amras gains consiousnos of the pokmon that crashed into him the first thing he sees is the Jiggle Wiggle that has been given to him...

Alright, let's see what you can do... JIGGLE WIGGLE...POUND THAT SWIDDLE TO GRIND.

Jiggle Wiggle dashes towards his enemy giving it the highest ammount of pain that it has ever felt of a low-leveled creature (5). Eventually, after taking enough beating the Swiddle pecks back at Jiggle Wiggle, right in the eye. Jiggle Wiggle, who is not acustomed to pain, faints instantly.

Well then, g Pichu!!

-Pichu- Pichu, Thunderschock!! -PII-CHUUUUUUUU-
*^*Massive flashing*^*

Amras throws a Pokball at the Swiddle. "all-right, another one to the team."

That makes:

-Pichu- L.5
-Gorde- L.5
-Jigge Wiggle- L.5
-Swiddle- L.6


After making this list Amras walks on to the town called Slime City...what a strange names...I wonder if I will find Grimer like creatures here.
__________________
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
  #16    
Old December 12th, 2003, 11:19 AM
UmbreonxTrainerx's Avatar
UmbreonxTrainerx
Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fortree City
Age: 24
Elijiah walk through the forest following the lead of the others at the time taking short glances towards his Staryu's pokeball.him and his staryu had been together only a few days but had grown attached to one another.

Then all of a sudden a Eaz jumped from a bush.as he listened to the stats from the pokedex he learned that jin-olo was a star water pokemon with 50 poitnts.it was very common and came in Various shades of Navy Blue.(srry if it sounds like a fashoin statement)

Elijiah Threw Forth Staryu's pokeball and shouts "Go Staryu!".as Staryu came out he comands it to us a Spin tackle.it does but misses the target and goes flying into a tree.Staryu gets unstuck and on the next spinaround knocked Eaz out.And with that Elijiah Threw a pokeball forth catching it

Im really crappy at pokemon names).
__________________
My Pokemon:
,,,,

Last edited by UmbreonxTrainerx; December 12th, 2003 at 11:23 AM.
  #17    
Old December 12th, 2003, 12:33 PM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonxTrainerx
Elijiah walk through the forest following the lead of the others at the time taking short glances towards his Staryu's pokeball.him and his staryu had been together only a few days but had grown attached to one another.

Then all of a sudden a Eaz jumped from a bush.as he listened to the stats from the pokedex he learned that jin-olo was a star water pokemon with 50 poitnts.it was very common and came in Various shades of Navy Blue.(srry if it sounds like a fashoin statement)

Elijiah Threw Forth Staryu's pokeball and shouts "Go Staryu!".as Staryu came out he comands it to us a Spin tackle.it does but misses the target and goes flying into a tree.Staryu gets unstuck and on the next spinaround knocked Eaz out.And with that Elijiah Threw a pokeball forth catching it

Im really crappy at pokemon names).
Please refrain from making up Pokemon(that is for me) unless I give you permission.

List of Pokemon found in the Slime City Forest:
Eaz
Jot
Jostle
Plumo
Dirdly

ALL LEVEL 5 or 6!
  #18    
Old December 14th, 2003, 03:43 PM
UmbreonxTrainerx's Avatar
UmbreonxTrainerx
Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fortree City
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamisky0
Please refrain from making up Pokemon(that is for me) unless I give you permission.

List of Pokemon found in the Slime City Forest:
Eaz
Jot
Jostle
Plumo
Dirdly

ALL LEVEL 5 or 6!
i am Really very sorry for doing that yamisky0

Eaz Is a water pokemon it a star with 15 points. thats its stats if you were wondering.
__________________
My Pokemon:
,,,,
  #19    
Old December 15th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Amras_Calaelen's Avatar
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Amras walks to the Pokecenter and heals his Pokmon. after doing so he goes to the nearest Hotel and books a two day period


()() I got a Lord of the Rings marathon tomorow, will abuse about 18 hours of my life :D and after that I will sleep. Teusday: 18:50-?:?? Wednesday: sleep ()()

Don't go to far without me :D
__________________
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
  #20    
Old December 17th, 2003, 08:51 AM
Amras_Calaelen's Avatar
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
After checking out of the hotel Amras walks trough the town to scout for nice shops and such.
After walking for about 15 minutes he encounters a large group of people who seem angered. Amras walks to the closest person and asks what is going on. The man answers: "Pokmon are attacking the lighthouse and the police is doing nothing about it, we wanted to defeat them all, or at least scare them off. But when we launched our first attack they stopped us, threathening to take us all into custody. We will go to the police station and demand that they do something about this."

Amras decided not to respond to the mans answers and started walking to the Lighthouse, after asking around it seemed that it is a 3 day walk, but if you take the car you'll be there within a day.

'well, no asking where I'll go now"
__________________
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
  #21    
Old December 24th, 2003, 05:24 AM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
Scott sees all the ruckus and runs up. "Halt!" Officer Jenny said, " You can't be here!"
  #22    
Old December 24th, 2003, 05:29 AM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
"They are," I replied.
"Pass," Jenny said dully. Nobody would let me through. " Go Jot! Use rollout!" I screamed.
"JOT" It did as it was told. I finally got to the tower. It turns out it was the Awanawanakuchi Temple to the Pokemon Krito. I run in and try to catch it. It flys away at the sight of me. "NO!!!" I yelled at the sight/ "COME BACK!!"






Sorry about the delay. I went on a cruise.
  #23    
Old January 10th, 2004, 11:41 AM
yamisky0's Avatar
yamisky0
www.nintmania.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traveling around Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.
Age: 22
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to yamisky0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamisky0
"They are," I replied.
"Pass," Jenny said dully. Nobody would let me through. " Go Jot! Use rollout!" I screamed.
"JOT" It did as it was told. I finally got to the tower. It turns out it was the Awanawanakuchi Temple to the Pokemon Krito. I run in and try to catch it. It flys away at the sight of me. "NO!!!" I yelled at the sight/ "COME BACK!!"






Sorry about the delay. I went on a cruise.

I run back to the Pokecenter and talk to every1 than hopefully a new boat arrives or I find the old people.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:58 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.