The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Found this on Pokejungle just now~

Quote:
Thanks to Ararabo, a scan for a leaflet showcasing a guide book has come out. This guide book, set for release on August 11th, comes with a serial code. There are no details on what Pokemon will be available through the serial code, but from past examples, it is more than likely a Dream Ability Pokemon that has not been released.

On another note, The leaflet also mentions Genesect. Does this mean Genesect will be officially announced by August 11th?

New Dream Abilities always rustle up some excitement in the competitive community, but what do you think? What might the new Dream Ability Pokemon be, or what do you wish? And why do you think they’re speeding up the process of officially announcing hidden legendary Pokémon? Comment below.
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:25 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Wow Genesect already...first was Keldeo followed by Meleotta back to back and now this. Seems like GF is eager to get all the gen V Pokemon out...does this mean gen V is nearing it's end?
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I hope so, I think it's about time Genesect has it's time in the limelight.

Old June 12th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Community Supporter

It seems quite early though...this proably means Genesect will be in the next Movie.
I wonder if it'll activate a new in game like Keldeo or simply have the same event as BW like Meloetta.
Old June 12th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Meloetta does have a short in Movie 15, so I don't see why Genesect couldn't be in the next one. Seems rather quick, but then again it will be around this time next year when he probably gets officially released.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 12th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Khrysta

Meloetta is also going to have a major role in the Anime, so her time to shine is close at hand.

Genesect is the only one waiting, though he could end up in the Anime as well.
Old June 12th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Community Supporter

It is pretty quick, I don't beleive three hidden Pokemon have ever been officially announced in the same year...actually Victini is the only hidden Gen V ,if Genosect is in fact revealed, to not have been revealed officially this year being shown in the movie preview of the 13th was it? and in the 14th movies.
Old June 12th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I would have expected to see Genesect in RS Remakes like they did with Arceus in HGSS, I suppose they want to release them all as we play in Unova possibly.

Old June 12th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
I would have expected to see Genesect in RS Remakes like they did with Arceus in HGSS, I suppose they want to release them all as we play in Unova possibly.
I thought the same thing but it seems you might be right, they proably want to get all the Unova Pokemon out so they can focus on other things like Remakes or Gen VI.
I'm hoping they add more to it's B2W2 event for that of BW, maybe Plasma battles you like they did with Vicitini...
Old June 12th, 2012, 03:45 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
It's a bit too early to reveal Genesect, IMO, because of how Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus were all revealed over the span of a couple years in Gen IV. But then again, having a Genesect would be awesome.

Old June 12th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Community Supporter

True that, I just hope it comes relitively early for international players as well if it's to be released early in Japan.
Old June 12th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Forever
let it go

What, why. Meloetta and Keldeo around the same time kinda makes sense, but randomly announcing Genesect wouldn't have much of a point imo unless there's a movie soon after, owell. Probably will be announced in next month's CoroCoro, aka the... August one, though.
Old June 12th, 2012, 07:22 PM
LloydirvingX
Team Plasma Grunt

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to LloydirvingX
What?! Genesect that's awesome especially his ability Download I can't wait until B&W2 Comes out here!
Old June 12th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requility View Post
What, why. Meloetta and Keldeo around the same time kinda makes sense, but randomly announcing Genesect wouldn't have much of a point imo unless there's a movie soon after, owell. Probably will be announced in next month's CoroCoro, aka the... August one, though.
The only thing I've seen so far is that this summer they are releasing a Pokedex (book) that features all 649 Pokemon, including Genesect. Which means between June and August it'll most likely be released, which honestly isn't enough time for another movie.

The new next Movie with Keldeo is in June, sometime before the game release isn't it? If no then shortly after. That book will release in August. We have a few episodes for the New Anime shown and hinted at and we know Meloetta plays a major role in the next part of the Anime. Genesect may also play a part, wether in capturing Meloetta or in relation to Meloetta I cannot say.

It would be random if they released him without something to tie him in though. That's why I'm guessing we'll get an anime appearance. Maybe just a short debut, and then later on in the series he'll play a bigger role.
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:10 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

Previous two gens' last Pokemon (Deoxys and Arceus) got revealed in the time to have something to do with remakes. Deoxys was originally catchable in FR/LG. Arceus got revealed in Feb 2009, before HG/SS and got event in those games.
Could it be that R/S remakes are going to be released on R/S 10th anniversary in this year and they want to reveal Genesect before those remakes?
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Community Supporter

Maybe that's it, getting all the region Pokemon over with before the move back to an old region.
I can also see Genesect appearing in a Sihoullette for the preview of the next movie or covered up by darkness with it's bug eyes glowing in the dark...

Edit: "Following on from a leak of the salesheet for one of the guides last month, a person who went to the preview screening of the upcoming movie; Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo claims that after the movie, a trailer for next year's movie aired, showcasing Genesect and stating the movie will air in 2013. We currently don't have any confirmation of this but it does match up information we have. We'll bring more as it comes "- souce: Serebii
Seems like Genesect will appear in the next after all.

Last edited by OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire; July 1st, 2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added potential movie appearance
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links