Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 17th, 2012 (04:15 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
In BW there is a World Tournament taking place within Eastern Unova which seemly parallels the tournament within the games. So instead of a bunch of gym leaders may be we have past competitors that faced Ash.

In the recent trailer http://filb.de/1816 it shows Ash participating in the Tournament along with Trip who now seems to have Serperior.

So I am wondering is whom will take part in this tournament? Will we see anyone like Paul, Barry, Harrison, Morrison, Tyson, Ritchie? Will Ash be using his old pokemon as also pictured within the trailer?

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 18th, 2012 (12:34 AM).
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
I was beginning to think that we'd never see Ash's old Pokemon again. He has so many now... I already gave up hope for Primeape's return a long time ago, but here he is!

Seeing old rivals would be really cool, but it looks like they might want to just focus on the newer characters. I would've expected them to show at least one in the trailer to raise the hype, unless they just want to be secretive.

Then again, Primeape is back. Anything could happen.

Paired to cr4y

Old June 18th, 2012 (06:43 PM).
Mighty Earth Sage
Beginning Trainer

From that video, it looks like Lance could be making an appearance and that Hydreigon more than likely belongs to Ghetsis so Team Plasma may be sabotaging the tournament.

My guess is Alder will most likely be competing since he is the Unova League champion.

I would love to see Drake from the Orange Islands make an appearance since there was a Dragonite in that video but it is probably Lance's.
Old June 18th, 2012 (10:09 PM).
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
I'm not so sure if that's Lance's Dragonite, since it's attacking Ash and co. Then again, maybe it's under some sort of mind control or something of that nature.

I would be overjoyed if it was Drake's.

Paired to cr4y

Old July 1st, 2012 (04:29 PM). Edited July 1st, 2012 by Riptobazooka.
Riptobazooka
Unhatched Egg

Hmmm... What about the Gym Leaders from all regions? Then again, Ritchie, AJ, Morrison, Harrison, and Tobias? YES I SAID IT. TOBIAS and his DARKRAI? Hmm... WTF TOBIAS FROM SINNOH?!?!?!?!? Soon he'll be world champion FTW!

However, I would like to see Lt. Surge fight against Elesa lol.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links