Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games
Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 16th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Pokemon Trainer UV
Attractively foolish

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Definitely a Pokemon Snap 3D!
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Lifeofaguardian
Dungeon Crawler

Nature: Calm
Mystery Dungeon! Seeing how great the first two were, I really want a new one on the ds with gen5 pokemon.
Old August 20th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Bourne-mouth
Trainer

I've set my mind on a Gen V PMD and Ranger game for the 3DS. They're the only spinoffs I play as of now.

Although it would be nice to see a sequel to Pokemon XD, even though I don't have the proper platform for that.
Old August 20th, 2012, 11:27 PM
TheLeetCasualGamer
Hi, I'm strange :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheLeetCasualGamer Send a message via Skype™ to TheLeetCasualGamer
PMD, nuff said

The second one was just filled with an unbelievable amount of creativity, audio quality, and just tons of fun. I want to see one with a story revolving around some of 5th gen's concepts
DA Profile Poke-fanart mostly

Video game related top tens anyone?
Old August 30th, 2012, 12:17 PM
VictoryStar
Pokemon Ranger

I would personally like to see a new ranger game. guardian signs was awesome ad getting mew and arseus is a challenge. still haven't
Old August 30th, 2012, 12:36 PM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

oh yeah a battle revolution remake is cool
my black 2 fc 1979-8982-9170

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
A Colo/XD sequel would be lovely ;w; Orre is my favorite region (well, it's tied with Isshu/Unova) and I loved the idea of "stealing" Pokemon and the plots were rather dark for Pokemon games~ (Heck, even if it were in a new region I'd still want it~)

Of course, PMD games would be beautiful, too. It's my favorite of the handheld spin-offs~

As for anything else, I'm not too big on the Ranger series but I wouldn't mind a fourth game, I guess. Snap 3D also sounds pretty interesting, and I bet it'd be fun to do~ (Snap is sooooo underrated imo.) Can't really think of anything else...though maybe another Tactics-based game like Conquest? It's definitely a wonderful addition to the gaming franchise.
SHOWTIME
cssgifsflavors.memain
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:39 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
I said colosseum/xd style game earlier, but even a battle generation style game would be nice. I really think they should bring back the 4-player battles from colosseum in which all 4 players could have 6 pokemon.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:04 PM
o Pikachu o
Pikachu

Nature: Relaxed
Mystery Dungeon with 5th gen Pokèmon. I would love going into dungeons as a Reshiram. They could make a game similar to Pokemon Colosseum for Wii U. I think it would be a good idea.
Shiny Pokemon I caught :(Platinum) (Shining Charm) (SC)
Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:28 PM
DukeofEarls
Beginning Trainer

A revival of Pokemon Snap and perhaps even Pokemon Puzzle and Pinball would be pretty cool
Old September 5th, 2012, 03:53 PM
CriticalKYUC
Beginning Trainer

A new Pinball game would be great.
10 Tables, 2 for each Generation/Region. Expanded, highly detailed tables and some minigames would be great aswell.

Pokemon Dash 2.
But good this time, with a story focused on not only making it to the end but surviving. 10 Pokemon from each region would be playable, have different abilities and skills, and such.

Sorta like Hunger Games meets Pokemon.

I personally think Ledian should be Bug/Fighting and Farfetch'd should be Flying/Fighting.
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:37 AM
krisye

Trading Card Game and Colloseum/XD, obviously
'd be in for a snap to
Supporting...

(IMG)http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...rdlm6.png(/IMG)

Old September 6th, 2012, 06:40 PM
audinowho
我是谁?

I think I'm the only one here who actually wants to see a continuation of the PokePark series above everything else. I mean, the quality of the games themselves was nothing too special, but the concepts they introduced had so much potential. They built on the real-time battle system a lot in PokePark 2, and had all of the Pokemon in a zone speak and interact with each other in a simple, but extensible way. I daresay the plot had quite a few good ideas too, with that twisted wonderland and such. And of course, the selling point of the game: the visuals. If those concepts were fleshed out, we could truly have an immersive Pokemon experience that would speak to not just the kids, but the kids at heart. Kind of like what My Little Pony is doing right now. I can dream, can't I?
Old September 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
I want my PMD 5th Gen. Pronto.

And a game similar to Colo/XD made for the WiiU. Oh yes.
Old September 16th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Grålle
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
A Pokémon Snap game! I loved the original on the N64 and a new game featuring Pokémon and locations from all five generations would be awesome.
My HeartGold friend code: 0775 7060 0509
My White friend code: 0733 3997 7928
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:28 PM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
The amount of people wanting a Pokemon Snap sequel is kind of pushing me to actually go and buy it since I've never tried it before.
Yeah I'd love a Colosseum sequel, I had so much fun playing that game with the in-depth storyline.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
Dragon-T
future owner of pkmn Y

Nature: Impish
actually,there is going to be a new mystery dungeon game for the 3DS(check serebeii.net) but,not much is known about it and it's not coming to the US anytime soon. (also there is going to be a mystery dungeon stormy,blazing,and light,but the sprites disgust me and there are only about 13-15 dungeons in each of the games.(look those games up too)
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
bctincher15
blue eye + brown eye =awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-T View Post
actually,there is going to be a new mystery dungeon game for the 3DS(check serebeii.net) but,not much is known about it and it's not coming to the US anytime soon. (also there is going to be a mystery dungeon stormy,blazing,and light,but the sprites disgust me and there are only about 13-15 dungeons in each of the games.(look those games up too)
A lot of us here in the Spin-off section already knew about the 3DS one, and the Storm, Blaze, and Light have been out since 2009.

Anyways, I would like a new Snap, and a new Shadow Pokemon game(Colosseum/XD).
Also, a new TCG would be cool too, I like the one on GB, but I never played the Jap. only one.
The Eeveelution Challenge

My wife and I share my PSN account.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-T View Post
Storm, Blaze, and Light are Japanese Wii Exclusives right now. Most likely they'll never get international release.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:57 AM
voicerocker
Psyduck

As much as I'd like a Snap 2, the Pokedex 3D Pro allows us to take pictures of any Pokemon. In a way, we already have our Snap 2, it just is very different.
"Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
=====

Pokemon White 2 Team:
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I want Stadium 3. Stadium 1&2 were amazing(even though they were rigged lol). It would be amazing seeing all 649 pokemon rentable and engaging in battles.

"By force of will!"
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Demon.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

A rerelease of the N64 with special pokemon editions and sequels to the pokemon games.... :D
If you play the pokemon trading card game, or if you're just a collector, check out tradecardsonline.com, and be sure to put my name, demonshade, in the referral box if you decide to make an account.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ACDCRocks780
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:57 AM
chella182
Drowzee

Nature: Rash
A Snap 3D would be amazing!! Other than that, I'm a big fan of the Ranger games, and I think each Ranger game was better than its predecessor, so I'd like another one of those. AND another Pinball, 'cause I loooved the original Pinball :D
Still young but no longer impressionable.

Old September 29th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Shadow Lugia-XD001
eXtra Dimension

A sequel to Pokemon Colosseum/XD! There was soooo much more they could have done, and just think of the possibilities!
Master of the eXtra Dimension!
Old September 29th, 2012, 05:05 PM
SamuJake
I beat Red when I was 8' bro.

Nature: Modest
Pokemon Pinball fo' sure.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here