The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 1st, 2012 (10:03 AM).
Haddez
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
So, like the title says what pokemon do you hate?

The pokemon I hate the most are the Gen IV pokemon that just didn't need to be there, you know what I mean.

Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Probopass.

They all look stupid!

Rhydon was awesome, why evolve it!

Tangela and Lickitung went from being awesome to being not fully evolved.

Electabuzz and Magmar, I can understand the baby forms of them they were nice, but really they didn't need to evolve. My first game (ever) was pokemon silver and electabuzz was one of my main pokemon in my team, I thought it was amazing, now it looks rather weak =(

Togepi was a nice cute pokemon, then it became Togetic still cute but could do some damage. then Togekiss came along, It no longer looks cute, it's shell is almost non-existent and it appears to me more wing than body!

Yanmega. I can understand this Pokemon, if it was brought in at a different time I would have been fine with it, but they added it with all of the stupid pokemon and it got dragged down with them.

Gliscor. Somehow Gligar went from a cute but scary Pokemon, into something that looks like it was made from metal. Apart from that I don't have much against it, but like with Yanmega it was dragged down with the rest of them.

Mamoswine. How the hell did Piloswine turn into that? It's tusks changed there shape, it's eyes became opened, It turned into a giant and it got a random bit of blue on it's head. WTF!

And finally we get to Probopass, I don't even know where to start on this.
They looked at Nosepass and went
"Right, make everything bigger, stupider and give it a moustache and a hat."
When they was drawing it how did no-one say, guys this looks f**king stupid!?

If they ever dare touch Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Tauros, Aerodactyl, Ditto or Lapras I will Flip!

I wouldn't be surprised if in GEN 6 they add an evolved form to like likes of Primape, Golduck, Venomoth, Dugtrio and Dewgong.

Okay rant over.

Youtube = ALegoNinja
Old September 1st, 2012 (10:38 AM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I agree with your list for the most part, but I LOVE Yanmega is is really awesome. I REALLY REALLY hate Mr. Mime. It is the ugliest Pokemon of all time. It is stupid and almost completely useless in battle. If I could erase one pokemon from the game it would be mr.mime.

I also hate pokemon with the static ability when they are not on my team. It Paralyzes me every time. It is not 30% like it says.

To add to your list Magmortar and Electivire are stupid to me because they got special treatment over Jynx. In gen 1 they introduced the 3 elemental human like pokemon. Then in gen 2 they got baby forms, but in gen 4 they totally forgot about Jynx. She was the most useful one, at least in gen 1.

"By force of will!"
Old September 1st, 2012 (10:39 AM).
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
For some reason I don't like Grumpig. I actually think its design is cute. I'm not entirely sure why I dislike it so much, I think a looong time ago I tried to battle one of them in Colosseum and it killed me or something and now I have some sort of irrational distaste for it ingrained into me LOL

Timburr/Conkeldurr/Gurdurr. They may be good battlers from what I've heard, but these things literally have to be my least favorite line of Pokemon ever. They are so hideous and gross, I don't know who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make them.

The Genies (Or Kami trio) Unnecessary and uninspired legendaries, if you ask me. Did we really need another trio for 5th gen? :/
Old September 1st, 2012 (10:47 AM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdrop View Post

The Genies (Or Kami trio) Unnecessary and uninspired legendaries, if you ask me. Did we really need another trio for 5th gen? :/

True that. The Kami trio are the sorriest excuses for legendaries I have ever seen. They are decent in battle, but I would never consider using one. GF could have done so much better. I hope gen 6 only introduces a couple of legendaries. We have way too many. It used to be special to be a legandary now it means nothing.

"By force of will!"
Old September 1st, 2012 (10:50 AM).
Galdr
ドラゴンのおうじ

Lol I like Togekiss. But that's just an opinion on my part.

Some Gen 4 Pokemon didn't appeal to me too much, one being Vespiquen. They made it sexist; males can't evolve. I know it was based on real honey bees, but that's ridiculous. I guess some could say male Beedrill can be considered a "male" counterpart for it, but that's very unlikely.

I also don't understand Timburr and it's evolutions. Conkeldurr is weird looking. Timburr is cute as it is, but Gurdurr (Gurderp hehe) looks like a clown with its huge nose. We could have gotten three new Eeveelutions instead of these.

And, no thanks to a friend of mine, Hypno are creepy and ugly to me now.

Trubbish and it's evolved form... We already have Muk and Grimer. Even though I love Serperior, they got rid of Snivy and Servine's "legs"... I was a little disappointed by that. The design is nice, but it would have been very nice to have it still on legs, and it could have been a Grass/Dragon type if it was done that way, just a thought.

And Tepig's evolutions could have used a Ground typing as its second type. Fighting is overused. I can understand Blaziken and Infernape, Infernape the most as monkeys tend to get violent and fight at times if provoked, but a fighting pig is just pointless. However, I still like Emboar anyway.

I also agree about the kami trio; what was the point? Gen 5 have like 3 sets of trios: Kami, Tao and Musketdeers. (Well, they can be called a quad, but still!)
Old September 1st, 2012 (11:13 AM).
motb777
Spriter

Nature: Brave
I hate all the 5th Gen.
When I first saw it I was like:
"These are fake".

Scan this with an Android[/sig-reason]
Old September 1st, 2012 (01:42 PM).
Dmatt
Medium-Rare Trainer

Nature: Modest
Seriously OP? Seriously?
You just listed the most awesome pokemon ever! Ok, well, at least what I loved the most about generation 4.
The only one missing there is a Jynx badass evolution, I was just saying that the other day...

The pokemon I hate the most has to be Blissey, because she think she's so superior, and a general pain to take down.
And Cradily comes second on that list, in the same freaking horrible boat.
White : 0905 9140 0338

My thread: Trades, EV services, Breeding. Clicky.
Old September 2nd, 2012 (01:38 PM).
Pinta77
Swadloon Trainer
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
Pokemon I hate are Klink, Sayble, Mamoswine, and pretty much all black and white pokemon.

Also, reffering to the first post, what would ditto evolve into?

Wonder Trade!!!
Old September 2nd, 2012 (01:43 PM).
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Vanillite.

Am I really fighting something based off of something you eat? REALLY? I mean, I know we all eat animals, but really? An Ice Cream Cone? That should have been in 1st gen with Muk and Voltorb.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (02:58 AM).
Golden Kirby
New hacker

Send a message via Skype™ to Golden Kirby
I hate toxicroak, i would always choose Torterra and never really use a ground type move.

More recently i have started to hate jellicent, don't know why.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (03:43 PM).
PikachuAddict
Mime Jr.

Nature: Naughty
I dislike the four Magikarp, Zubat, the Regi's, I really don't care for the Lake Trio, Cressalia, Virizon (the grass/fighting type legendary for Gen V), and Keldeo
Old September 3rd, 2012 (03:45 PM).
Thomas
HAIL HYDRA!
Community Supporter

Porygon and all of its evolutions. I think that they are very well designed Pokemon, but I think they are completely useless and a waste of data in all of the games.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (04:01 PM).
Bossk749
Unhatched Egg

I don't hate any generation, so don't think I hate all of those new Gen IV evolutions they added, but you know who I hate?

That thing just... I don't know why, but that Pokemon just makes me angry. I hate that thing, and I liked Aipom.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (04:16 PM).
Sydian
1000 forms of fear

Nature: Timid
This is more about Pokemon, not game specific stuff. Off to Pokemon General we go! I hate Pikachu, Grotle, and Zebstrika btw. Overrated, hunchback, and reasons I don't wanna explain, respectively, lol.
Old September 6th, 2012 (05:44 AM).
Cassino

Graveler; bad enough that it's simply a rock with a face, worse still that appears with extreme commonality in caves and is used almost exclusively by Hikers.
Old September 6th, 2012 (11:05 AM).
Brendino
Strike that. Reverse it.

Nature: Quiet
I probably hate Tentacool even more than Zubat, just because I would always remember to bring Repels with me into caves, but for some reason it would gap my mind to bring them along while surfing (that, and I actually like Crobat, unlike Tentacruel).

With the introduction of Gen V though, Roggenrola has easily become second on my list. It looks like it has a very lazy design, it's name is a really bad pun, and it has Sturdy, so I can't even OHKO it if I find one.

Moderator of Pokémon General
Old September 6th, 2012 (02:41 PM).
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

I have hated Mr. Mime from the very beginning XD He's just...hideous ~__~
I also really don't like Tangela or Clefairy.

For whatever reasons, I also don't like the Wurmple family, the pink Shellos and Gastrodon, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Vanillish, Frillish and Jellicent, Smoochum, and Bellsprout. Not really any reason other than ugly or annoying xD I don't really like the "fairy" legendaries, Celebi and them. The only one I really like is Mew, and even then I'm not a huge fan.
Old September 6th, 2012 (06:27 PM).
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltianqueen View Post
I have hated Mr. Mime from the very beginning XD He's just...hideous ~__~
I also really don't like Tangela or Clefairy.

For whatever reasons, I also don't like the Wurmple family, the pink Shellos and Gastrodon, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Vanillish, Frillish and Jellicent, Smoochum, and Bellsprout. Not really any reason other than ugly or annoying xD I don't really like the "fairy" legendaries, Celebi and them. The only one I really like is Mew, and even then I'm not a huge fan.

I SO agree about Mr. Mime, especially Sabrina's female Mr. Mime. But come on! How could you hate Jelli? So awesome.

"By force of will!"
Old September 7th, 2012 (12:05 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Seedot and Sunflora. I HATE THEM SO MUCH. They're so weak and the design is pathetic.
Aside from that, Accelgor freaks me out despite being strong and I really don't like Lugia or Mewtwo for some reason. They're just really boring designs to me and I dislike them a lot. /brick'd
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old September 9th, 2012 (06:44 AM).
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

There is one reason why I don't play new Pokemon Games.

Oshawott.

It's got a STUPID name, STUPID design, STUPID line and is just Terrible.

Old September 9th, 2012 (06:58 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Now, even though I love most 5th Gen Pokemon there is one that still just screams hate at me:

Yeah, this guy.

I mean, Garbodor is so horrible, has terrible abilities and ITS MOVEPOOL SUCKS.

No wonder it bumped Zubat off the top of my Most Hated Pokemon list. I guess Poison-types just look so ugly they are among some of my most hated Pokemon. (Not the Roselia line though)

battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter
pairs | the welcome lounge | fairy-type club

Old September 9th, 2012 (07:24 AM).
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
I gotta agree on all the evolutions. I mean, I can understand them wanting to make some evos, but don't cram all those crappy designs into one generation kthx.

Old September 9th, 2012 (08:40 AM).
K1ngQu33n
Electrical Swampert

I hate snorlax, He's always a fatty that sits and probably watches T.V all day. He Never gets out of the way for you! " Look at him Jim! HES MOCKING YOU! ".

B/W 2 FC: 4213 2061 7946
Old September 9th, 2012 (04:06 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

My most hated Pokémon is Pachirisu. Just looking at that thing infuriates me for irrational reasons.
Old September 9th, 2012 (04:49 PM).
BilbaoTrainer
Crazy Potatoe

I hate Sawk.
It's like a leper man dressed like a karate master. It's ridiculous, ugly as him

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links