The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center

Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Advertise here

Old September 10th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
For example, do you like to keep a fast, damage-oriented momentum going for you? (in other words, you like to constantly keep the opponent under pressure).

Or, perhaps you're a battler who likes to keep things slow and steady? (or in other words, you like to refer yourself as a defense-oriented player; for instance, you tend to use stall teams to wear your opponent down.)

Maybe you're more of a balance-typed player, relying on safe switchin-ins, and making yourself adaptable?

Is there any other play styles that I have not listed that you are more comfortable with?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old September 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM
EQUALSGAMER
Proud user of Garbodor

Nature: Quirky
FIRST! I personally am a offensive type guy I use a barrage of attacks to win the match it's a good style if you have much better Pokemon than the other player but when I play online.... well I rather not talk about all my losses.
Old September 10th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
When I did major metagame shiz in 4th gen, I was a huge staller. I relied on Spiritomb and Vaporeon for most of my sets.
Old September 10th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Windox

Nature: Relaxed
This generation I prefer a balanced style of play, with bulkier Pokemon. I've always been a more defensive player than offensive and rely on a lot of great prediction. Last gen though I was a straight staller, annoying my opponents into making dumb decisions and wearing them down with hazards. But the advent of team preview sort of killed stall for me.

Finally back from a break, ready and willing to battle anytime just VM me when I'm on!

Pokemon Black 2 FC = 2795-8971-3923
Old September 11th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Dr. Fuji
Beginning Trainer

I do play pretty much everything but whatever team style I use my first priority is synergy generally I use stall or balanced teams that can switch into as many different threats as possible.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here