Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse If it doesn't go anywhere else, it goes here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #301    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:40 PM).
TRIFORCE89's Avatar
TRIFORCE89 TRIFORCE89 is offline
Guide of Darkness
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Temple of Light
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 8,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Oh, and who remembers those silly Trix yogurt cups? I used to eat those every day. Probably wasn't healthy, but oh well~
I remember the commercials. Never had one though
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #302    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:41 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,206
Yogurt and ice cream are not even close to the same thing, droomph. XD;
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

  #303    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:42 PM).
(Duzzy<3)'s Avatar
(Duzzy<3) (Duzzy<3) is offline
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Laverre City
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Oh, and who remembers those silly Trix yogurt cups? I used to eat those every day. Probably wasn't healthy, but oh well~
Bro, I still eat those. Cotton candy and strawberry kiwi for the win.
  #304    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:42 PM).
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail Team Fail is online now
burning passion
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: yes
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 12,739
Jam and Greek yogurt. I must try my grandmother's homemade rhubarb jam in some. That would be like AMAZING.
__________________
CONTENTS
001
  THE LAB
002
  VISITOR MESSAGE
003
  PRIVATE MESSAGE
004
  PUSHING BUTTONS
005
  PUSHING BUTTONS BLOG
006
  ALT
007
  PHO
008
  PAIR 1
009
  PAIR 2
010
  TWITTER
011
  TF'S MUSIC STUDIO
012
  PC DISCORD - #GENERAL
SEEN
151

OWN
151
DATA
CRY
AREA
QUIT
  #305    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:42 PM).
Cherrim's Avatar
Cherrim Cherrim is offline
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Waterloo, ON
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 30,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
Anyone have Greek yogurt before? I've only had two, but each time the aftertaste was just terrible. :c Not even worth the yummy initial taste.
One of my roommates insisted we buy Greek yogourt once. He then proceeded to never open it and we found it roughly 7 months later. Needless to say, we did not try it. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Aaah, Erica that's a bummer.. that those pills give diary a metallic taste. ><; Man.
As for the cost, it really is cheaper to buy yogurt and granola separately. Yogurt is so cheap, and you can buy a box of granola for the same amount of money that it costs to buy one little container of a yogurt/granola mix. - w -
Yeah, it really sucked. XD; I'm not on them anymore but after a year of it, it's pretty hard to shake the idea that dairy in the morning = bad. I know it's just fine but the stigma I've associated with it now... gonna take a while to get over it. (And I'm probably going back to those pills in a few months anyway so ugh. x_X)

I know it's much cheaper to buy separately but I'm not a breakfast person to begin with so I just fear I'd neeever take the time to mix them if it wasn't in a ridiculously convenient place for me to do it in from the start. :P Buying them packaged together is the only way I'd eat it that way, I think, and I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much if I knew in the back of my head that I could be enjoying the same thing but like $0.50 cheaper per helping. (I have no idea what the actual savings would be like, just guessing there. XD)
__________________
  #306    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:45 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,206
Well Erica granola holds forever so even if you don't mix them you can have it plain or with milk as cereal :3 There are cheap little yogurts, maybe get a few containers to start out with and see if it sticks? And then if it does spring for the big stuff XD
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

  #307    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:45 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2012 by TRIFORCE89.
TRIFORCE89's Avatar
TRIFORCE89 TRIFORCE89 is offline
Guide of Darkness
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Temple of Light
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 8,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
I know it's much cheaper to buy separately but I'm not a breakfast person to begin with so I just fear I'd neeever take the time to mix them if it wasn't in a ridiculously convenient place for me to do it in from the start. :P
Next to lunch, which can be just a sandwich, breakfast is so easy. Within 10 minutes you have an egg ready. Take a container of yogurt out of the fridge. Maybe wash a fruit. Done.

Or cereal. Cereal is quick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
Yogurt and ice cream are not even close to the same thing, droomph. XD;
And then there's that strange love child of frozen yogurt. Or frogurt
__________________
  #308    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:53 PM).
(Duzzy<3)'s Avatar
(Duzzy<3) (Duzzy<3) is offline
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Laverre City
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Jam and Greek yogurt. I must try my grandmother's homemade rhubarb jam in some. That would be like AMAZING.
That sounds uber yummy! o3o
My aunt use to make a mayhaw jelly before she passed. It was so delicious. <3


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
One of my roommates insisted we buy Greek yogourt once. He then proceeded to never open it and we found it roughly 7 months later. Needless to say, we did not try it. :(
Prolly tasted the same as it did seven months ago. D':
Not really, but I had some nasty Greek yogurt.
  #309    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:54 PM).
Cherrim's Avatar
Cherrim Cherrim is offline
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Waterloo, ON
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 30,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
Well Erica granola holds forever so even if you don't mix them you can have it plain or with milk as cereal :3 There are cheap little yogurts, maybe get a few containers to start out with and see if it sticks? And then if it does spring for the big stuff XD
Well, I'm also not a huge fan of granola to begin with. XD; I like some granola bars but usually only the sugary ones. They have to be pretty sweet for me to eat them regularly. I think I'd only like it in yogourt for the added texture. :x
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIFORCE89 View Post

Next to lunch, which can be just a sandwich, breakfast is so easy. Within 10 minutes you have an egg ready. Take a container of yogurt out of the fridge. Maybe wash a fruit. Done.

Or cereal. Cereal is quick.
Yeah but I'm never hungry for the first few hours after I wake up and by the time I am hungry, it's lunch time so I have something more hearty than just a breakfast dish. I don't like eggs, so they're out. I don't buy individual containers of yogourt because they're hella expensive. Don't like many fruits.

Love cereal but haven't been able to eat dairy products in the morning for the longest time. XD;

Your second post (which I deleted from the quote) had three font tags in it wtf.
__________________
  #310    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:56 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIFORCE89 View Post

And then there's that strange love child of frozen yogurt. Or frogurt
No. It's Froyo. Like the Android platform. o_O Where did you get Frogurt from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Well, I'm also not a huge fan of granola to begin with. XD; I like some granola bars but usually only the sugary ones. They have to be pretty sweet for me to eat them regularly. I think I'd only like it in yogourt for the added texture. :x
Well you add sugar to it when you use milk obv :3 I can only eat raisin bran if I add sugar first hahah.
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

  #311    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (9:58 PM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph droomph is offline
mmm gurl that 90s
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 4,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Well, I'm also not a huge fan of granola to begin with. XD; I like some granola bars but usually only the sugary ones. They have to be pretty sweet for me to eat them regularly. I think I'd only like it in yogourt for the added texture. :x
Oh gawd granola bars I hate those. Shut up Quaker those yogurt bars are horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Yeah but I'm never hungry for the first few hours after I wake up
Same for me, but all the time. I'm normal
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


  #312    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (10:15 PM).
Cherrim's Avatar
Cherrim Cherrim is offline
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Waterloo, ON
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 30,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post


No. It's Froyo. Like the Android platform. o_O Where did you get Frogurt from?

Honestly, before Android, I'd never seen it called "froyo" before. I'm pretty sure I'd seen frogurt once or twice but really, I never see it condensed much at all.
Quote:
Well you add sugar to it when you use milk obv :3 I can only eat raisin bran if I add sugar first hahah.
...I used to love raisin bran on its own until I stopped liking raisin. XD; I don't like sugar near milk, though. :s Or at least, I didn't when I was a kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Oh gawd granola bars I hate those. Shut up Quaker those yogurt bars are horrible.Same for me, but all the time. I'm normal
Some are really good! Though I typically only eat the snack-type ones rather than healthy ones. @_@; So I'll eat granola bars with chocolate chips in them (<33) and my recent favourite is this kind that's made with peanuts and has... I think it's like, a very smooth peanut butter along the bottom? Whatever it is, it's delicious but sooo sweet that I can just tell it can't be good for me, haha.
__________________
  #313    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (10:22 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,206
I used to have those vanilla milks by Yoohoo and they were sooo good. ;o; Also my school has a frozen yogurt machine and everyone calls it froyo! And if you google Froyo it shows Frozen Yogurt so I win :3
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

  #314    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (10:44 PM).
(Duzzy<3)'s Avatar
(Duzzy<3) (Duzzy<3) is offline
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Laverre City
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
I used to have those vanilla milks by Yoohoo and they were sooo good. ;o; Also my school has a frozen yogurt machine and everyone calls it froyo! And if you google Froyo it shows Frozen Yogurt so I win :3
...Yoohoo had a vanilla flavor? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
  #315    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (10:51 PM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,308
Frogurt dates back to 1992 in a Simpsons episode, though! froyo is a term hipsters made up around 5 years ago to pretend it was something cool and original
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
  #316    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (11:08 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
...Yoohoo had a vanilla flavor? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
It was Nesquik after some research. They have some ready-to-drink bottles of chocolate, vanilla, banana, and strawberry.
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

  #317    
Old June 23rd, 2012 (11:14 PM).
(Duzzy<3)'s Avatar
(Duzzy<3) (Duzzy<3) is offline
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Laverre City
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post


It was Nesquik after some research. They have some ready-to-drink bottles of chocolate, vanilla, banana, and strawberry.
Girl, you got me excited like you don't even know.
But I remember the banana flavor. It had a Tweety Bird design on it for a little while. I think that was around when the Looney Tunes movie came out or something, idk. All I remember is that I was not liking the banana milk. The vanilla tasted like melted vanilla ice cream, which I love. <3
Strawberry is by far my favorite milk flavor, though. Sweet, creamy, AND PINK.
  #318    
Old June 24th, 2012 (12:32 AM).
Ivysaur's Avatar
Ivysaur Ivysaur is offline
You found a heart!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Madrid
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,474
Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
One of my roommates insisted we buy Greek yogourt once. He then proceeded to never open it and we found it roughly 7 months later. Needless to say, we did not try it. :(
I'm going to play the Spaniard! Here every supermarket has 6 different brands of Greek yogourt and it's very hard to find someone who likes yogourt and doesn't have a few ones in their fridge XD

In exchange, frozen yogourt was first seen like last month or so. Haven't really got around to trying it because it sounds so weird XD
__________________
Oh, we've made a mistake
We've lost our minds
We've lost our memory
Oh, what's it gonna take?
There's always something else
So occupy yourself



Yes kids, once upon a time I was an admin
  #319    
Old June 24th, 2012 (2:14 AM).
Captain Fabio's Avatar
Captain Fabio Captain Fabio is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 26
Nature: Lax
Posts: 12,212
I haven't had yogourt in agessss. I wonder what state the yogourt was in then, if it was yogourt still and not some, living thing.
  #320    
Old June 24th, 2012 (4:35 AM).
TRIFORCE89's Avatar
TRIFORCE89 TRIFORCE89 is offline
Guide of Darkness
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Temple of Light
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 8,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
Frogurt dates back to 1992 in a Simpsons episode, though! froyo is a term hipsters made up around 5 years ago to pretend it was something cool and original
Thank you, you got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Love cereal but haven't been able to eat dairy products in the morning for the longest time. XD;
I couldn't do it. My life requires a large supply of cheese.
__________________
  #321    
Old June 24th, 2012 (4:39 AM).
(Duzzy<3)'s Avatar
(Duzzy<3) (Duzzy<3) is offline
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Laverre City
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
I haven't had yogourt in agessss. I wonder what state the yogourt was in then, if it was yogourt still and not some, living thing.
I'm still not entirely convinced that yogurt itself isn't some, mutated, living thing that we're eating, but it IS delicious depending on what kind you get. I still stand by that Dannon Light & Fit vanilla is the single best yogurt to date.
  #322    
Old June 24th, 2012 (4:49 AM).
Mr. X's Avatar
Mr. X Mr. X is offline
For Money
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: London
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,371
Yopliat Whipped Strawberry Yogurt > Everything else
__________________
Follower of Carlinism since 2008.

Come play Runescape
  #323    
Old June 24th, 2012 (5:06 AM).
Josephine's Avatar
Josephine Josephine is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
I'm still not entirely convinced that yogurt itself isn't some, mutated, living thing that we're eating, but it IS delicious depending on what kind you get. I still stand by that Dannon Light & Fit vanilla is the single best yogurt to date.


Oh man, gotta go watch this again now. Haha.
  #324    
Old June 24th, 2012 (5:23 AM).
Captain Fabio's Avatar
Captain Fabio Captain Fabio is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 26
Nature: Lax
Posts: 12,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
I'm still not entirely convinced that yogurt itself isn't some, mutated, living thing that we're eating, but it IS delicious depending on what kind you get. I still stand by that Dannon Light & Fit vanilla is the single best yogurt to date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit View Post


Oh man, gotta go watch this again now. Haha.
Mhmmmmmmmm.
I rest my yogurty case! XD
  #325    
Old June 24th, 2012 (5:23 AM).
Primary Spectrum Primary Spectrum is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 15
I made Mum buy yoghurt - I'm on a health streak and I thought a less regrettable snake was in order.

Yay for wild berry flavour :D !
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:59 PM.