The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:11 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
So far, some in-game events/gifts have been revealed.

Confirmed:
*You are given a Zorua owned by N. It is #151 in the Unova Dex and is at Level 25.
*Cobalion is on Route 13 in Unova.
*You can find an area with a Minccino with its Hidden Ability of Skill Link. It is found at Level 20 and is 109 in the Unova Dex and is found in the Hidden Burrow.
*Virizion is also randomly found in Unova on Route 11.
*Terrakion is found on Route 22.
*The player can also receive N's Sigilyph.
*Eevee is available from a person in Castelia with it's hidden ability.
*You seem to get a Deerling with its Hidden Ability; Serene Grace, within the game. It's Level 30 and female.
*After defeating Banjirou in Black City or White Forest, you get a shiny Gible from Banjirou in Alder's house.
*The guy from BW returns and he gives you one of the fossils from Generation 1-4.
*The Magikarp Salesman returns of Marvelous Bridge, and sells you nothing but a Magikarp at Lvl. 5.
*After you defeat the E4 for the first time, Lenora gives you the choice of either the Cover Fossil or the Plume Fossil, giving access to Tirtouga and Archen.

Do you like any of the events; unconfirmed or confirmed?
I like being able to get a Zorua without needing an event of trading with someone who did the event.

Credit:
Spoiler:
-Credit to Serebii.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home

Last edited by Reshiram Man; June 25th, 2012 at 05:11 AM.
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:15 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Like I said in one of the threads, I highly doubt the shiny Patrat is guaranteed. Whoever caught it and posted the screenshot was just lucky, I guess.

And I'm really happy about the Zorua; I'm glad I don't have to get it from an event.

Old June 21st, 2012, 05:22 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
Like I said in one of the threads, I highly doubt the shiny Patrat is guaranteed. Whoever caught it and posted the screenshot was just lucky, I guess.

And I'm really happy about the Zorua; I'm glad I don't have to get it from an event.
Actually, if you look at the scans Serebii posted yesterday at look at the 'Route 19 & Sangi Town' scan you can see in the bottom left corner that the Patrat is always shiny.
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:33 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Zorua. <3 I finally get to have one in my team. :D This giddiness reminds me of the Eevee from GSC and the Riolu from DPPt.

Also, a readily available Skill Link Mincinno sounds lovely. About the unconfirmed Pokémon, I'm not that concerned with how real they are. Um, firstly Deerling doesn't have enough Serene Grace-y moves if I remember correctly, unless B2W2 remedies that. And if ever the shiny Patrat were legitimately available as the first encounter, I'd catch one and never let it evolve. Blue looks better than any of the shiny Watchog's colors, after all.
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:48 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
I think they just put the Shiny Patrat in there to show it off for the Magazine.

Deerling is very well possible kinda like the Musharna and Darmanitan from Black and White.

I have a quarter of a Million Zorua so I don't really care about N's XD
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:58 AM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
Well i only had 1 zoruark and it was a pain to capture(had to hack my heartgold to obtain the movie suicune) after i hack heartgold crashed :/

So to avoid all that trouble for zorua i never gotten it again, now i fricken ecstatic that i could get it in-game

The others i have no feelings for

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:16 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
I'm happy for all those who did not get the Crown Beast events nor did they have Wifi to trade for Zorua. Now they get one within the game. Pretty funny how the Musketeers are just setting in the middle of routes.

Apparently you can receive N Sigilyph, seems quite a generous guy.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 21st, 2012, 07:22 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
A little new info released says that you can also recieve N's Sigilyph.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:26 AM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

When will there be a freakin genesect event it has been TOO long!!!

Other then that n must give you the zorua and sigilyph since hes in the game id love to see what he has to say now

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:07 PM
coolalex144
Pokemon Fan since 2001.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Zorua. <3 I finally get to have one in my team. :D This giddiness reminds me of the Eevee from GSC and the Riolu from DPPt.

Also, a readily available Skill Link Mincinno sounds lovely. About the unconfirmed Pokémon, I'm not that concerned with how real they are. Um, firstly Deerling doesn't have enough Serene Grace-y moves if I remember correctly, unless B2W2 remedies that. And if ever the shiny Patrat were legitimately available as the first encounter, I'd catch one and never let it evolve. Blue looks better than any of the shiny Watchog's colors, after all.
I agree. Blue Patrats look MUCH BETTER. I hate it when one of the evolved forms has a better shiny form.

Also, about the zorua. I have a box full of them. I'm breeding them, to get a shiny one. So if you want one, pm me. We'll work out a deal (:

Old June 21st, 2012, 12:14 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I doubt there will be a 100% shiny Patrat. It just doesn't make any sense why they would include that. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with all of these Pokémon, it means there will be a lot of Pokémon available for me to RNG.
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:19 PM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I doubt there will be a 100% shiny Patrat. It just doesn't make any sense why they would include that. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with all of these Pokémon, it means there will be a lot of Pokémon available for me to RNG.
Hey maybe the shiny encounter rate is aproved in you catch the 100% shiny patrat to show off that

Maybe just maybe

Old June 21st, 2012, 12:26 PM
coolalex144
Pokemon Fan since 2001.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius1997 View Post

Hey maybe the shiny encounter rate is aproved in you catch the 100% shiny patrat to show off that

Maybe just maybe
If everyone gets to catch it, how will you "Show it off?"

Old June 21st, 2012, 12:45 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
The Shiny Patrat is proably just a rumor, or the one playing the game at the time got lucky and caught a shiny Patrat and decided to show it off in the Magizine...
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Hooray, a free Zorua! I wonder whether we'll be able to name it. I want one so bad, and I had to trade for one. So if it's so early my Zorua will be an integral part of my team, then.
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM
Xebelleon
Netscape Navigator

Am curious towards the in-game trades other than the mentioned one involving Ampharos. Get more use out of them than stationaries usually.

Honorable mention goes out to MIMIEN, DUX, CH'DING, Kenya, PLUSLE (OT: DUKING), ZYNX, Lillil, and Charap.
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:26 PM
Community Supporter

Now there seems to be a Pidove gift in addition to the Zorua and Sigilyph. I hope it knows some special moves if not it's proably the least attractive of the gifts so far.
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Vsjester13
Former battler

Nature: Naive
Maybe the shiny patrat is meant to be like the Red Gyarados in GSC/HGSS just adding my 2 cents to that.

YAY ZOURA IN-GAME THANK YOU GAMEFREAK FOR MAKING IT A NON EVENT :D
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:43 PM
Khrysta

Since it was in a Magazine and there are like four people leaking the game info to us and not one of them confirmed the Shiny Patrat thing, I think that was just to show off a new Pokedex feature. There was defiantly info by the patrat that wasn't translated for us.
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:45 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Since it was in a Magazine and there are like four people leaking the game info to us and not one of them confirmed the Shiny Patrat thing, I think that was just to show off a new Pokedex feature. There was defiantly info by the patrat that wasn't translated for us.
I agree with this. We proably would've heard confirmation on this by now if it was true.
Old June 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
I like these events. :) I don't really need Zorua, but I do think it's nice that it's right in the game and I don't have to trade one from my other game or transfer a shiny beast or any of that crap. I'm sure it will make other people happy too. Shiny Patrat is cool. Remember shiny Gyarados being guaranteed? I have no problem with a guaranteed shiny, haha.
Old June 21st, 2012, 03:47 PM
Community Supporter

I'm certainly glad that we don't need a transfer to get it. By the way are the Zorua, and Pidove genders set?
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Khrysta

There are a few more Gift Pokemon Revealed.

Zorua in Driftveil OT: N
Dream World Eevee in Castella (Gender unknown prays its female)
Dream World Deerling on Route 6
Shiny Gible from Banjirou
Fossil Maniac is back in Twist Mountain and will give you one of the previous fossils
Magikarp Salesman is on Marvelous Bridge.
Lenora gives you Lid/Plume fossil.

In Game Event Pokemon:
Dream World Minccino from the Hidden Burrow off Route 5
Dream World Mandibuzz Route 4. Appears on Thursdays.
Lv 35 Volcarona in Relic Castle
Foongus Pokeballs are back on Route 6.
Crustle from Seaside Cave
Shiny Haxorus from Nature Sanctuary.

Haven't seen any In Game trades pop up yet though.
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I'm very interested in that Volcarona. Seeing as it's so under levelled. I wonder if it has anything to with Achroma's machine/item thingee.

Old June 24th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Community Supporter

Perhaps it does. For what we know they may have used Team Rocket's force evolution method on it causing it to evolve earlier in hopes of power.

There sure are a lot of gift and non legendary event Pokemon. My guess is these take the place of trade Pokemon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here