Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:28 AM). Edited June 28th, 2012 by Reshiram Man.
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
The Elite Four and Champion is being released now.

Spoiler:
Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 56, Drifblim Lv. 56, Golurk Lv. 56, Chandelure Lv. 58
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 56, Scrafty Lv. 56, Krookodile Lv. 56, Bisharp Lv. 58
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 56, Sigilyph Lv. 56, Reuniclus Lv. 56, Gothitelle Lv. 58
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 56, Sawk Lv. 56, Mienshao Lv. 56, Conkeldurr Lv. 58
Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 57, Druddigon Lv. 57, Aggron Lv. 57, Archeops Lv. 57, Lapras Lv. 57, Haxorus Lv. 59

Iris has completely caught me off guard, for she is the new Champion.
Anyways, this is the thread where you discuss this Elite 4 and Champion for B2W2.

EDIT: Rematches Teams Released:
Spoiler:
Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 72, Mismagius Lv. 72, Froslass Lv. 72, Drifblim Lv. 72, Golurk Lv. 72, Chandelure Lv. 74
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 72, Houndoom Lv. 72, Scrafty Lv. 72, Honchkrow Lv. 72, Krookodile Lv. 72, Bisharp Lv. 74
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 72, Sigilyph Lv. 72, Reuniclus Lv. 72, Gothitelle Lv. 72, Gallade Lv. 72, Metagross Lv. 74
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 72, Sawk Lv. 72, Mienshao Lv. 72, Medicham Lv. 72, Lucario Lv. 72, Conkeldurr Lv. 74
Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 76, Druddigon Lv. 76, Aggron Lv. 76, Archeops Lv. 76, Lapras Lv. 76 Haxorus Lv. 78

EDIT 2: Challenge Mode Teams:
Spoiler:

First Time:
Spoiler:

Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 56, Drifblim Lv. 56, Golurk Lv. 56, Banette Lv. 56, Chandelure Lv. 58
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 56, Scrafty Lv. 56, Krookodile Lv. 56, Absol Lv. 56, Bisharp Lv. 58
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 56, Sigilyph Lv. 56, Reuniclus Lv. 56, Gothitelle Lv. 56, Metagross Lv. 58
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 56, Sawk Lv. 56, Mienshao Lv. 56, Lucario Lv. 56, Conkeldurr Lv. 58
Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 57, Druddigon Lv. 57, Aggron Lv. 57, Archeops Lv. 57, Lapras Lv. 57, Haxorus Lv. 59

Rematch:
Spoiler:
Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 73, Gengar Lv. 73, Froslass Lv. 73, Drifblim Lv. 73, Golurk Lv. 73, Chandelure Lv. 75
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Honchkrow Lv. 73, Scrafty Lv. 73, Krookodile Lv. 73, Houndoom Lv. 73, Tyranitar Lv. 73, Bisharp Lv. 75
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 73, Alakazam Lv. 73, Reuniclus Lv. 73, Gothitelle Lv. 73, Gallade Lv. 73, Metagross Lv. 75
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 73, Sawk Lv. 73, Mienshao Lv. 73, Machamp Lv. 73, Lucario Lv. 73, Conkeldurr Lv. 75
Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 82, Salamence Lv. 82, Aggron Lv. 82, Archeops Lv. 82, Lapras Lv. 82, Haxorus Lv. 84
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:46 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Ya Iris caught me off Guard too since Bulbapedia said Alder was still Champion. Now we know why the Dragon Gym only has Drayden in it. XD
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:53 AM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
If anything I thought it would have been the other way around and Drayden would have been Champion. Definitely not foreseeing this. Glad to see them at higher levels as well on first go around. Kind of disappointed that Grimsley still has Liepard on his team, hoping he drops it during the second go around. Curious why they have Aggron and Lapras. Considering Lapras is Ice type after all...

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 21st, 2012 (06:57 AM).
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

I think it should have been the other way around. Drayden seems more of a Champion kind of person than Iris. Although, Iris may have learned a lot in the 2 years, and then Alder retired, and she took the position.

Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:59 AM).
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
I WAS RIGHT! I called Iris being the champion on IRC last night.

The lack of more Gen I-IV Pokemon kind of irks me though. Although Iris looks pretty tough.
Old June 21st, 2012 (07:03 AM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
How old was she in b/w about 10 she may be the youngest champion we had yet

All i want to see is all thier new sprites,especially shauntal grimsley and iris

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 21st, 2012 (07:04 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I'm pretty sure that the E4 in B2/W2 is the same as the original. And Iris is the champion?! I kind of expected Drayden to be the champ, but Iris? Wow, just...wow.

Old June 21st, 2012 (07:06 AM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild

Here is a pic of Iris, she doesn't look much different.

And Livey they will probably have a few more come round 2. Aquarius I don't know if they really stated it.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 21st, 2012 (07:15 AM).
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Shauntal dropped Jellicent, most likely because of Shizui and Pokedex completion, and got Drifblim. I think that is an okay change for her.

Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 21st, 2012 (07:16 AM).
Porynoir
Cool like that...

Nature: Relaxed
I almost was expecting it to be Cynthia, even Steven. I hated Alder, he was SOO easy. But Cynthia was still difficult. Who thought of Iris? And like Aquarius said, she is probably only 13-15. The other champions were AT LEAST 18.
Old June 21st, 2012 (07:18 AM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Wow she looks older for a thirteen year old Ha

You can tell by the clothes she wears that she has grown mentally into a young women(whoooa Oprah moment)

Now i need is my beatiful shauntal and her close friend grimsley

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 21st, 2012 (07:58 AM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Community Supporter

Well hit DANG. Iris?! Would not have expected that. That's pretty awesome, though. I love that they're all so strong, too! The levels this time around are much more impressive.
Old June 21st, 2012 (08:39 AM). Edited June 21st, 2012 by Perrie ✿.
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Annoyed at the fact that they still have the same Pokemon from before. Except Shauntal with Drifblim. Completely shocked at Iris being the champ.
Old June 21st, 2012 (08:49 AM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Quote originally posted by dragonomega:
Annoyed at the fact that they still have the same Pokemon from before. Except Shauntal with Drifblim. Completely shocked at Iris being the champ.
Hah just noticed that now im pissed as well

Old June 21st, 2012 (09:17 AM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Wow so like that Iris has a role, and that is the Pokemon League Champion. as for the Elite Four, eh similar teams but at least it's more of a challenge this time.
Old June 21st, 2012 (09:18 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I too wished they would've changed teams...
Iris...well I did hear someone suggest that...I wonder what this means for the anime xD (Ash turns to Iris who completed his dream)
Old June 21st, 2012 (09:44 AM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
I too wished they would've changed teams...
Iris...well I did hear someone suggest that...I wonder what this means for the anime xD (Ash turns to Iris who completed his dream)
I know one thing....the anime and games are so much changed now XD

Oh...and if Iris is the new champion...what happens to Alder? XD Will he be similar to how Steven was in Emerald then?
Old June 21st, 2012 (09:53 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Wasn't expecting Iris either, not saying I don't like the idea though. That vs screen looks absolutely fantastic. I love her get up, she looks the same, but a lot more fresh.

Although, am I the only now who is quite surprised by her get up too? It looks a little too girly, especially with her language in the English games, and her being Bianca's bodyguard.
Old June 21st, 2012 (09:54 AM).
Community Supporter

Proably he will be wondering and battles players to test their skills. It's quite interesting how they went from Old to new. By the way Iris is proably 12 meaning she's not the youngest champ who was 10 year old Blue (and player characters).
Old June 21st, 2012 (10:02 AM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Mew~:
Wasn't expecting Iris either, not saying I don't like the idea though. That vs screen looks absolutely fantastic. I love her get up, she looks the same, but a lot more fresh.

Although, am I the only now who is quite surprised by her get up too? It looks a little too girly, especially with her language in the English games, and her being Bianca's bodyguard.
Iris was just acting that way. I mean she was like what... 10? She would have matured a bit by now. I think her new outfit is quite cute tbh.
Old June 21st, 2012 (10:11 AM).
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 72, Mismagius Lv. 72, Froslass Lv. 72, Drifblim Lv. 72, Golurk Lv. 72, Chandelure Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 72, Houndoom Lv. 72, Scrafty Lv. 72, Honchkrow Lv. 72, Krookodile Lv. 72, Bisharp Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 72, Sigilyph Lv. 72, Reuniclus Lv. 72, Gothitelle Lv. 72, Gallade Lv. 72, Metagross Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 72, Sawk Lv. 72, Mienshao Lv. 72, Medicham Lv. 72, Lucario Lv. 72, Conkeldurr Lv. 74

Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 76, Druddigon Lv. 76, Aggron Lv. 76, Archeops Lv. 76, Lapras Lv. 76 Haxorus Lv. 78

Liepard is a dissapointment, but otherwise, the rematch teams look amazing.

Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 21st, 2012 (10:11 AM).
Community Supporter

Her outfit seems cute, it reminds me of a Miko priestest...

Since the E4 have the pratically the same team first time around it's possible their rematch teams will be the same except for Shantel who will have to get a new one as she already has Driftbrim.
Old June 21st, 2012 (10:12 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Rematch teams for E4

Lol Reshiram Man ninja'd me.
Old June 21st, 2012 (10:14 AM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Seems like these people are blazing through the games...

I'm not too fussed about the rematch teams. Why does Iris have the same Pokemon though? Dragonite, Salamence and Altaria need lovin'
Old June 21st, 2012 (10:15 AM).
Toshiro.
Community Supporter

Oh Iris, sneaking up through the ranks. Surprised me.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links