Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #801    
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

Advertise here
Your model was for WHEN it would be released. Don't catch an attitude when someone disagrees with you. I have been discussing the thread properly just as you have. If you would pay attention to things that are being said instead of having to interject what other people think you'd notice that.

The Remakes can come out at ANY TIME. Not just next year. They could come out in 2014. Why? Because there is NO SET PATTERN FOR RELEASE. Which is what I've been saying repeatedly. YOU are using false information that has been stated by the creators to be false information. So untwist your panties.

You need to learn to read what's there instead of jumping to conclusions and harping on what others said because its different than what you want to agree with.

I clarified what Mjita was saying for you because the analysis you came up with was wrong based on what mjita said.

Your reliance of the "Set pattern" that DOES NOT EXIST created false information that you were passing off as fact as well as part of your opinion.

Never once did I say that there wouldn't be Remakes. Never once did I say the discussion was pointless.

A Speculation is also a discussion. This isn't a "Post what you think and completely ignore everything else" thread either. The point to this thread was to discuss what we thought would be in the games, which I have been commenting on and saying the same thing. As time goes by they release info that can change speculations and everyone is free to continue on with the discussion. False information is false. Its wrong, obsolete, and doesn't need to be brought up once proven to be false. Repeating false information leads to corruption of other information that completely ruins the discussion overall.
  #802    
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:38 PM
P0kelegend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Gender:
I agree with Xander. ANYTHING could come next, after getting our first sequels (B2W2) they could very easily surprise us again with what they release next. We could get something unprecedented like B2W2 was, or we could get Gen VI or the R/S remakes - we just don't know. The only time we could even get a hint of what is coming next will be early next year when more focus is put on the movie, or we'll just have to wait for them to announce it.
  #803    
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
See even I believe its gunna be one or the other. I'm not saying we'll get them next year. The point I'm trying to bring up is the release pattern is a coincidence and cannot be used to estimate when the games will be released. If there is an issue we could wait 2 years for another Main game to come out. They could space it out with more Spin offs in Nintendo wanted them to.

We could get Remakes in 2013, 2014, or even 2018. It depends on when they finish making the games. Same is said for Generation 6. We cannot accurately say when they will come out because we do not have any info to go off of anymore. We lost the pattern with Takao Unno and Junichi Masuda debunking the old pattern.


We are also really close to the first possible information leak. November is the first month I think that we "can" get hints towards the next game. While they've mostly been coming out in February lately, end of this year would be one of the earliest, not to mention that the new PMD comes out this month so we could get some small hint for the next game if they don't do a review of the new PMD game in Coro Coro.

Last edited by Khrysta; October 30th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
  #804    
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:27 PM
RGRDB's Avatar
RGRDB
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Not really speculation on release.... more of an idea on the game content, but has anyone else thought about Generation 6 COULD begin with RSE remakes on the 3DS because it would include brand new Pokemon/new region/player character etc. in those games?

I think this was speculated on when BW2 were first announced and we didn't have any info on them. People were thinking that the game could begin in Unova and move onto Hoenn in the postgame.

Well this would be pretty much that except it would be a brand new region and new Pokemon and then a Hoenn region postgame.....

Although now that I think about it..... Game Freak/Nintendo will more than likely release RSE remakes and Gen 6 games as separate title for obvious money grabbing reasons.... so never mind. that won't happen.... would be cool though!

ALTHOUGH I do think the Hoenn remakes would be better/ more interesting if they weren't 100% remakes. For instance, have a new player characters other than Brendan and May, new story other than Team Magma and Aqua storyline. They should do it as a direct sequel to Ruby and Sapphire instead of a remake.

Hmmm.....Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2?
  #805    
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:41 AM
MiTjA's Avatar
MiTjA
Poké-atheist
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Slovenia
Age: 24
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRDB View Post
Not really speculation on release.... more of an idea on the game content, but has anyone else thought about Generation 6 COULD begin with RSE remakes on the 3DS because it would include brand new Pokemon/new region/player character etc. in those games?

I think this was speculated on when BW2 were first announced and we didn't have any info on them. People were thinking that the game could begin in Unova and move onto Hoenn in the postgame.

Well this would be pretty much that except it would be a brand new region and new Pokemon and then a Hoenn region postgame.....

Although now that I think about it..... Game Freak/Nintendo will more than likely release RSE remakes and Gen 6 games as separate title for obvious money grabbing reasons.... so never mind. that won't happen.... would be cool though!

ALTHOUGH I do think the Hoenn remakes would be better/ more interesting if they weren't 100% remakes. For instance, have a new player characters other than Brendan and May, new story other than Team Magma and Aqua storyline. They should do it as a direct sequel to Ruby and Sapphire instead of a remake.

Hmmm.....Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2?
Yep. Check the 'link' from my previous post.

Basically, with new Pokemon, they won't be remakes. They will be something muh more creative and interesting while milking the nostalgia. Ive said pages ago that it makes more sense than copy&paste remakes, but then again, I realized anything (involving Hoenn in some way) would be better than that.

Imagine mix of "Hoenns Johto", and "sequel".
Also, since we just had a big 153 gen, they could very well do the other extreme next, which is a minor gen (60-70?) which would simply include things to spice up an expanded Hoenn with new stages and legends...

Obviously as soon as its not remakes and has any number of new pokemon, Groudon and Kyogre would not be on the covers then and the names not RS2.


Anyways, I'm sure they will make use of Hoenn in one of the next 2 sets of games in some way. It just probably (hopefully) won't be in plain remake style.

Something new is definitely ahead.
  #806    
Old October 31st, 2012, 02:15 AM
MrGriszell's Avatar
MrGriszell
Madara
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Your model was for WHEN it would be released. Don't catch an attitude when someone disagrees with you. I have been discussing the thread properly just as you have. If you would pay attention to things that are being said instead of having to interject what other people think you'd notice that.

The Remakes can come out at ANY TIME. Not just next year. They could come out in 2014. Why? Because there is NO SET PATTERN FOR RELEASE. Which is what I've been saying repeatedly. YOU are using false information that has been stated by the creators to be false information. So untwist your panties.

You need to learn to read what's there instead of jumping to conclusions and harping on what others said because its different than what you want to agree with.

I clarified what Mjita was saying for you because the analysis you came up with was wrong based on what mjita said.

Your reliance of the "Set pattern" that DOES NOT EXIST created false information that you were passing off as fact as well as part of your opinion.

Never once did I say that there wouldn't be Remakes. Never once did I say the discussion was pointless.

A Speculation is also a discussion. This isn't a "Post what you think and completely ignore everything else" thread either. The point to this thread was to discuss what we thought would be in the games, which I have been commenting on and saying the same thing. As time goes by they release info that can change speculations and everyone is free to continue on with the discussion. False information is false. Its wrong, obsolete, and doesn't need to be brought up once proven to be false. Repeating false information leads to corruption of other information that completely ruins the discussion overall.
I'm not relying on set patterns lol, I've stated over and over and over again that I knew there wasn't any patterns.
While there is NO SET PATTERN, THERE'S BEEN SOME TYPE PATTERN FORTHE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS SO THERE'S NO HARM IN LOOKING TO THOSE AS SOME GUIDANCE.

What GF has said is they don't focus keeping on a pattern it's just that what they have been doing on certain things have been the same, so as something not as complex of a formula such as a RELEASE DATE?!?! I do t think its far fetched in assuming it could keep some sort of the same pattern .
Obviously the pattern isn't exactly the same since for America we got a game once a year back to back
And if they do come out with a game next year( WHICH YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BACK UP SAYING IT ABSOLUTELY WON'T HAPPEN) we could probably get a quick localization which would mean for Americans we would have
2011 BW
2012Bw2
2013 RS remakes?
And "IF" gen 6 come outs in 2014 that's 4 pokemon games back to back.
So it's obvious that I'm aware there is no set pattern because the set pattern you say I so closely follow hasn't been followed and I've stated that a bunch

I absolutely have no problem when people disagree with me, I don't expect 90% of people on a forum that's been here on this awesome site longer than me to ever agree with me lol
I'm ALWAYS respectful of other people's comments and I don't bash on other people's comments of go walking around like my posts are law and what I say is absolute when other people express an opinion that's different than mine. There are people like that on forums . There are even people on forums who because have a little work experience in the field of the discussion in a company that has no where near the type of success of the company that's being talk about who think they know everything about the subject that they sound like a certain feminine product that comes in a bag every time they post. I'm just glad we don't have those on this forum.
I respect your ideas, and heck I even agree with what most you say. But until anyone can say without a doubt anything , and have 100% conformation about anything , I feel any topic on this matter is not only up for grabs but, Also not one persons view of what is fact and false DICTate way the conversation must go. Because that just sounds like Censorship lol
  #807    
Old October 31st, 2012, 03:18 AM
MiTjA's Avatar
MiTjA
Poké-atheist
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Slovenia
Age: 24
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Sure, since they probably go about making each new game in similar train of thought and process etc, a pattern can easily emerge unintentionally as we saw in the similarity of the sets of games released in gens 3 and 4.

But this time, not just are they not trying to follow any pattern, there is several factors that completely turn everything on its head
-they will go on a new handheld asap
-gen 5 was using the same hardware as gen 4 breaking the relation between pokemon generations and hardware
-they rushed reveals of event legendaries for some reason

So there is really 0 usefulness of any pattern whatsoever, because they cannot stick to any pattern you can find in past releases even if they wanted to.

Might as well skip the whole release date/pattern thing and get straight to the point, otherwise we can talk in circles till it gets more clear about what they are up to.

So, what exactly are you saying?
  #808    
Old October 31st, 2012, 03:27 AM
MrGriszell's Avatar
MrGriszell
Madara
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
Sure, since they probably go about making each new game in similar train of thought and process etc, a pattern can easily emerge unintentionally as we saw in the similarity of the sets of games released in gens 3 and 4.

But this time, not just are they not trying to follow any pattern, there is several factors that completely turn everything on its head
-they will go on a new handheld asap
-gen 5 was using the same hardware as gen 4 breaking the relation between pokemon generations and hardware
-they rushed reveals of event legendaries for some reason

So there is really 0 usefulness of any pattern whatsoever, because they cannot stick to any pattern you can find in past releases even if they wanted to.

Might as well skip the whole release date/pattern thing and get straight to the point, otherwise we can talk in circles till it gets more clear about what they are up to.

So, what exactly are you saying?
Well to be honest this whole thread has Been talking around in circles, hasn't it? I'm saying is until we get more facts there isn't any harm in speculating when the games will come out is there? I mean if we can speculate what changes would be made or what platform it can be on why can't we speculate when it will come out.
Haven't you yourself stated how important it is for GF to put a main game on the 3ds asap ? Yes you have , so what's the problem with me speculating that a main game will be out next year? As I've stated over and over and over and over again I understand GF isn't working on a release pattern as they have already broken it with BW2 . In the very post I'm quoting you are saying they are rushing to get this gen over with, so again why is it wrong for me to speculate when the next game will come out. If we don't speculate any information until we get facts and conformation from Nintendo we might as well turn this into a FAQ thread. Because everything that could of been said on the subject matter has be said several times over the last couple of pages. I mean if I quoted the many times me and you went back and forth on what platform this game would be on it would probably take up a page to display the quotes, and yet here you posting the same exact position on this game being on a new counsel a position you made clear over and over and over again . AND I THINK THAT'S ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!! Lol that's why I love this thread and this forum because passionate fans like you and Xander speak your mind , and I love to see fellow pokemon fans so passionate. I think you guys are awesome and with the amount of time you guys have been on this thread I have nothing but the upmost respect for you guys. And everyone else who posts on this forum
And I'm confident that when these games are released I could very well be proven wrong , actually it's more like almost certain I will be wrong lol , but that's cool. Best case scenario they hit us with something unexpected like BW2
We are gonna be talking Circles until the facts come, my point is , is there anything else you rather talk circles about lol

But the point you bring out how they are rushing gen 5 is awesome and I hope your right , and that they bring gen 6 soon.

Also on a different tune , we all know about the special edition pikachu and Charizard 3ds xl. My question is do you think they should come out with special edition 3ds for the remakes?
For me if they include Regigias in the Pokedex ( which I'm sure they will) I would love an all white 3ds since I don't believe one was released in the states

Last edited by MrGriszell; October 31st, 2012 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #809    
Old October 31st, 2012, 04:09 AM
MiTjA's Avatar
MiTjA
Poké-atheist
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Slovenia
Age: 24
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Speculating on information that doesn't affect gamefreaks plans has no harm, but also no real gain. We don't need to resort to pure speculation like that, because there is all those things that we do know, to consider, and go from there.


As for special 3DS... it completely depends on what the mascots would be. If there was a new bunch of legends that would be on the cover, those would obviously be what theyd chose for any such thing. Regigigas sounds too random to me. Theyd rather go with something famous liek Pikachu and Charizard than the post-E4 extra legendary that might have a bigger role this time but remain too weak.


In other news: there are 3 new pokedolls on dreamworld, and they are Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza...inb4 OMG RS REMAKEZ IZ COMIN ;D

Last edited by MiTjA; October 31st, 2012 at 05:02 AM.
  #810    
Old October 31st, 2012, 04:54 AM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
Speculating on information that doesn't affect gamefreaks plans has no harm, but also no real gain. We don't need to resort to pure speculation like that, because there is all those things that we do know, to consider, and go from there.


In other news: there are 3 new pokedolls on dreamworld, and they are Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza...inb4 OMG RS REMAKEZ IZ COMIN ;D
Quote:
The ext legendary Pokémon doll promotion for the Pokémon Global Link in Japan has been announced. This promotion follows on from the last 4 months of special legendary dolls and this time provides dolls of the Hoenn legendaries; Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. Like before, these will be distributed via a password sent to all Pokémon Daisuki Club members on November 16th.
Since its part of an ongoing promotion, I don't think its heavily Hoenn related, though we'll need to see what they release next to be sure. Could turn out like the Shiny Rayquaza "hint" when Conquest came out.
  #811    
Old October 31st, 2012, 04:57 AM
MiTjA's Avatar
MiTjA
Poké-atheist
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Slovenia
Age: 24
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Haha, it probably means nothing at all ;D

I mean, some time later it'll probably be Ho-oh and Lugia or the Dimension trio etc.
  #812    
Old October 31st, 2012, 05:09 AM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
Haha, it probably means nothing at all ;D

I mean, some time later it'll probably be Ho-oh and Lugia or the Dimension trio etc.
Your sarcasm in the other post was noted. I responded cause someone would have read that as a real hint like the Shiny Rayquaza from Conquest last time XD
  #813    
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:01 AM
Racingferret's Avatar
Racingferret
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
So, the latest Dream World pokedoll giveaway is none other than...

Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza!

Interesting, considering the only other legendary pokedoll giveaways they've done are Reshiram/Zekrom after BW were released and B/WKyurem after BW2 were released...

You have to wonder, if they are planning on doing all the legends at some point, why did they start with Hoenn's?
  #814    
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:08 AM
Sverige's Avatar
Sverige
#justiceforbionic 11.11.13
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racingferret View Post
So, the latest Dream World pokedoll giveaway is none other than...

Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza!

Interesting, considering the only other legendary pokedoll giveaways they've done are Reshiram/Zekrom after BW were released and B/WKyurem after BW2 were released...

You have to wonder, if they are planning on doing all the legends at some point, why did they start with Hoenn's?
They are purposely teasing us!
  #815    
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hoenn's Avatar
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racingferret View Post
So, the latest Dream World pokedoll giveaway is none other than...

Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza!

Interesting, considering the only other legendary pokedoll giveaways they've done are Reshiram/Zekrom after BW were released and B/WKyurem after BW2 were released...

You have to wonder, if they are planning on doing all the legends at some point, why did they start with Hoenn's?
I was waiting for someone to pick up on this, it could be a hint but it's more likely to be a coincidence. If the next set is the Latis or Regis then maybe..
  #816    
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:33 PM
HyperXhydra's Avatar
HyperXhydra
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Male
If they make a new Hoenn Game they better make a really good story, instead of just defeat
gym leaders, defeat evil team defeat the elite four and that's it, I think that's why I liked BW the best,
because the story ends when defeat N and Ghetsis, instead of Champion.
and I like it better than B2W2 because it had better battle themes than B2W2, or that's my opinion.

They should make something new instead of evil teams, it won't happen in the Hoenn remakes
because they can't remove Team Magma/Aqua, if Gen VI is next they should make the villains
something else than Team.

Last edited by HyperXhydra; October 31st, 2012 at 01:50 PM.
  #817    
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:37 PM
P0kelegend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Gender:
Yeah I was going to say I really don't think its any sort of hint at all, but it's odd that they have done Reshiram/Zekrom after BW were released and B/W Kyurem after BW2 were released, and now they randomly add the Hoenn legendaries. If anything, you think they would just go back and start releasing them in order instead of randomly throwing the Hoenn legendaries out there.
  #818    
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:43 PM
Hoenn's Avatar
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I'd prefer a full blown remake rather than a new game including Hoenn, I love everything about Ruby & Sapphire right from the storyline to the villainous teams, so to change any of that would be disappointing IMO.
  #819    
Old October 31st, 2012, 02:01 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperXhydra View Post
If they make a new Hoenn Game they better make a really good story, instead of just defeat
gym leaders, defeat evil team defeat the elite four and that's it, I think that's why I liked BW the best,
because the story ends when defeat N and Ghetsis, instead of Champion.

They should make something new instead of evil teams, it won't happen in the Hoenn remakes
because they can't remove Team Magma/Aqua, if Gen VI is next they should make the villains
something else than Team.
Stories usually ended before you got to the E4.

Red/Blue ends when you get your 8th badge. You have to defeat Giovanni to get it, and that is the last time Giovanni of Team Rocket is seen. The actual story ends at that point with just the league left to take on.

Gold/Silver the story ends when you beat TR in the Radio Tower and they give up trying to find Giovanni. All you have left to do in Johto is finish getting your badges (Rising is the only one left I think...) and take on the E4. The Kanto section doesn't even really have a story behind it. Kanto was just there. Depending on who you are and what your team was, you could beat Kanto in the same amount of time it took you to get your second or third badge.

R/S/E ends before the 8th gym as well. Once you've beaten the version mascot (or in Emerald's case did the Rayquaza movie thing) and Aqua/Magma have seen the error of their ways, that's the end. All you have left is Badge #8 and the League to finish up.

Gen 4 ends when you defeat Cyrus and the box legend at the top of Mt. Coronet. All that is left after that is 8th Badge and the League.

Gen 5 was the only generation to have the player fight the E4 before the story ended since the story didn't end until you beat Ghetsis. B2W2 you beat Ghetsis before the E4, but you still had to collect all your badges.

The point of being a trainer in the games however is to collect the region's Badges and Defeat the Elite 4 and Champion to become Champion yourself. That's just an excuse to start your journey before the main story is unveiled. Its the Pokemon World's universal story. Main Plot of the stories start and end in various parts.

If we get remakes, they'd still follow that etiquette. Future games are likely to follow the etiquette as well, though since B/W extended it to past the E4 but before the Champion I can't say how far it would go. Next Gen could have you defeat the Champion before you actually complete the storyline and then you'd get the Registration into the hall of fame or something.

I don't see the main stories breaking away from "Its your Birthday, choose a Pokemon Grass, Fire, Water Starter. Travel around the Region with the dream of becoming Champion. Encounter the game's villans and thus starting the real story. Finish off the villains and save the world, then become the greatest trainer in the region by becoming champion."
  #820    
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:48 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Who knows perhaps they can rearrange the order of the defeated team and the eighth gym badge...I remember in Pokemon Special Ruby and Sapphire got the last badge to see if they were ready to face Groudon and Kyogre, it could be like that. I know I would perfer to face the teams after being done with badges.
Stand for Life

Last edited by OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire; November 2nd, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
  #821    
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:13 AM
Hoenn's Avatar
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Possibly, or they could add a new location before that happens like they did in both of the remakes (FR - Sevii Islands & HGSS Route 48 & Safari Zone).
  #822    
Old November 1st, 2012, 07:01 AM
~Dreamscape~'s Avatar
~Dreamscape~
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Europe
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racingferret View Post
So, the latest Dream World pokedoll giveaway is none other than...

Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza!

Interesting, considering the only other legendary pokedoll giveaways they've done are Reshiram/Zekrom after BW were released and B/WKyurem after BW2 were released...

You have to wonder, if they are planning on doing all the legends at some point, why did they start with Hoenn's?
Maybe because of the 10th Anniversary on the 21th November?
  #823    
Old November 1st, 2012, 07:45 AM
Hoenn's Avatar
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I forgot about that, I wonder what they will actually do on the day. I doubt they will announce a remake since it's too close to the release of B2W2 but I'd like to see them to do something to commemorate the
games.
  #824    
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:10 AM
SnowpointQuincy's Avatar
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
The next big Pokemon games has to be for the 3DS. How similar it is to the current format is a mystery.

The big problem of transitioning to a new console is that the first game is going to suck. appearance wise, Gen4 was just practice for Gen5. Compare Diamond->Platinum->Heart Gold->Black. Each game featured massive upgrades in appearance while remaining on the same system. Diamond COULD have been as beautiful as Black, but being the first game on the DS - it looks crap by comparison.

What does this mean?

The first game on the 3DS will be Hoenn Remakes. Why? So that the next Pokemon games on the 3DS (gen6) will look BETTER by comparison. Hoenn will be the testing ground for the 3DS Games Series. Hoenn will expiriment with new ideas, so that they can be perfected for GEN6. (like the difference between Diamond and HGSS, except they don't what the remake to look better than the current GEN.)

Also, there is a strong possibility of 3D modeled pokemon over sprites. The Pokedex3DPro is evience of Game Freak expirimenting with the idea of 3D models for the 3DS games.

I would say there is a 60% of GEN6 remaining a sprite-based game, because Game Freak is SOOOO content with sticking to the old Red/Blue format.
  #825    
Old November 1st, 2012, 10:04 AM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
How knows perhaps they can rearrange the order of the defeated team and the eighth gym badge...I remember in Pokemon Special Ruby and Sapphire got the last badge to see if they were ready to face Groudon and Kyogre, it could be like that. I know I would perfer to face the teams after being done with badges.
No in Special Ruby and Sapphire (Manga) By the end of the events Both Ruby and Sapphire had a week left to gain their final Badge and Contest Ribbons before they had to head back to where they first met. So they finished the main story before either of them finished why they started.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:15 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.