The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:42 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrald View Post
Now, there's a third person in the house, but he's the sound designer. If you talk to him you can activate music, which is from another Pokemon game. I'm going to see if there is any similar music in FRLG and RSE.

Ok, after about ten minutes of flying to each city with the Pokemon that remain in both FireRed and Emerald versions, I have found the Sound Designers music it best compares to... It sounds like Sootopolis City to me.
I think that music was from the Unova Route 10 that was destroyed by the landslide.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:36 PM
Emrald
Togepi

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
I think that music was from the Unova Route 10 that was destroyed by the landslide.
Your right. That's what I get for not checking the original Black and White music.
Old December 4th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrald View Post
Now, there's a third person in the house, but he's the sound designer. If you talk to him you can activate music, which is from another Pokemon game. I'm going to see if there is any similar music in FRLG and RSE.
lol I think most players of Black 2/White 2 haven't played the original versions yet...or I might be jumping to conclusions.

The music he plays is the Unova Route 10 from the original Black and White. The producers probably just placed it there to give players a hint on what it sounds like since Route 10 is unaccessible in the sequels.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:47 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
Trio badge has the same colour as the starter types, therefore RS remakes.
Okay.

But my favourite "hint" is still the post that said Reshiram and Zekroms names are the initials of the spanish names for RS or something lol
And Kanto (as I said all of gen III).

Well they are Rubi and Zafiro (R and Z) which ironically Zekrom was given a blue glow rather than yellow or white which are the most common depictions of electricity...
Also interestingly Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem form the same Fire,Electric, Ice trio as Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres who in their english names have spanish in them (Kyurem is an odd ball, having no E for esmeralda (not counting the one in the middle) and having two versions...which have the same colors as Ruby and Sapphire Black Kyurem has blue stone and Reshiram Red stone...). However I think this is coindicende.

Anyways, was there a reason for why GF needed to Lampshade all the emeralds in Drifveil with Steven's comment. Also why did they chose Emerald to be mined there...why not Diamond which is more expensive (though than people would be saying DP remakes lol) or perhaps metals such as Gold, Silver, Platinum...heck they could've done all the stones and metals thus far which would be a reference to all the past games (minus RGBY).
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Emrald
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithel_Celestia View Post
lol I think most players of Black 2/White 2 haven't played the original versions yet...or I might be jumping to conclusions.

The music he plays is the Unova Route 10 from the original Black and White. The producers probably just placed it there to give players a hint on what it sounds like since Route 10 is unaccessible in the sequels.
I played through White version, but I hadn't been on Route 10 since the game came out last year. I forgot what the music sounded like.
Old December 5th, 2012, 05:39 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Nature: Relaxed
The anime pretty much reassures the possibility of a remake, this feels like another Frontier coming on, in that case, the perfect opportunity for a remake to come out

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
The anime pretty much reassures the possibility of a remake, this feels like another Frontier coming on, in that case, the perfect opportunity for a remake to come out
The Anime hasn't had any hints for what's next. Nothing has been shown in the Anime to say we're getting remakes at all. All we know from the Anime that the Unova League is over and they starting the Plasma Arc which may or may not be as long as the Unova League. Hell Team Rocket Arc was like what? 3 episodes? At the end of that was the first hint to a new game but we all doubt that Kanto is coming back.

No Hoenn references have been made in the Anime, so there is no anime support for remakes yet.
Old December 6th, 2012, 12:39 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
Wait.
Did you expect the anime to stop for a year or what?
Old December 6th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Twilight-kun
Pokemon World Champion 2014-15

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Twilight-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight-kun
Aren't they making an N series, like Pokemon Chronicles?

maybe it'll have him wandering the world with Reshiram/Zekrom and he goes to Hoenn
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight-kun View Post

maybe it'll have him wandering the world with Reshiram/Zekrom and he goes to Hoenn
I don't think N is having his own series.He'll show up after the Unova league is done in the main anime.
And if they did want to show Hoenn in the anime again they could've just showed Dawn's Co-ordinater stuff when she left for Hoenn.
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Emrald
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight-kun View Post

If there is a special episode of N, there are so many regions he could travel to, in fact I think he's more likely to travel the globe and watch people from a distance interacting with Pokemon. I doubt he would just settle in on one region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
And if they did want to show Hoenn in the anime again they could've just showed Dawn's Co-ordinater stuff when she left for Hoenn.
They did, it was a special episode that did not air Internationally. It only aired in Japan.

Last edited by Emrald; December 6th, 2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:28 AM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Wait.
Did you expect the anime to stop for a year or what?
No. What I'm saying is the anime reflects what is going to happen with the games, when a game is remade, the anime usually does something "special", I was saying this can be that "special" for a remake, where it would fit.

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Community Supporter

This current Special seems like it's for B2W2 but after the remakes come out perhaps it'll show a Hoenn thing. If we're looking for hints on remakes we should be looking at the movies which tend to be more reliable than the movies. If a Hoenn Pokemon with a significant part appears in Genesect's movie or a Gen VI pokemon appears instead than we'll know what's coming next.
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:39 AM
~Dreamscape~
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
NEWS:

Masuda posted on Twitter that he will record Smash today.

Orginal text posted by him: いま会食から帰宅チュウ!!!いやー、今日は会議、会議、ポケスマ収録、会議、会食で今午前3時30分と疲れたけど素晴らしく充実した一日でした!!!みなさん、おやすみなさーい!!!

Translated version: Chu got home from dinner now! ! ! I was a busy day wonderfully Well, today I was tired and now meeting at 3:30 am, meeting, recording Pokesuma [= Pokemon Smash], meetings, dinner! ! ! Everyone, Do Sai Good night! ! !

http://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/st...56661979471872

So maybe he will reveal something new next month?

What do you think?
Old December 6th, 2012, 01:07 PM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
apparently genesect will be featured in the anime already too.

Now anyone still claiming there wont be a new pokemon in the movie?
Im thinking we will get to see the new #000, which would be an awesome 650. Sounds like Mewthree /random
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:44 PM
HyperXhydra

Quote:
apparently genesect will be featured in the anime already too.

Now anyone still claiming there wont be a new pokemon in the movie?
Im thinking we will get to see the new #000, which would be an awesome 650. Sounds like Mewthree /random
It could be the original dragon of Reshiram and Zekrom.
Old December 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

I'm not expecting anything exciting after what we got from Masuda last time. Maybe CoroCoro could hint at something to give us a sign.
Old December 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
I'm not expecting anything exciting after what we got from Masuda last time. Maybe CoroCoro could hint at something to give us a sign.
Going along with this, remember the last few times he had tweet stuff like this was for Download Events or small "class-like" discussions like the B2W2 Battle talks. Until they air, him being there really doesn't mean much.
Old December 6th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
Well it suppose to have some info on the new movie so maybe it'll show a new pokemon (maybe in a question mark) or perhaps a Hoenn Pokemon like Jiranchi or Deoxys like how Mew and Celebi appeared in two movies (in the case of Celebi for it's remake promotion movie)
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:05 PM
AltiusX
Flygon Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dreamscape~ View Post
NEWS:

Masuda posted on Twitter that he will record Smash today.

Orginal text posted by him: いま会食から帰宅チュウ!!!いやー、今日は会議、会議、ポケスマ収録、会議、会食で今午前3時30分と疲れたけど素晴らしく充実した一日でした!!!みなさん、おやすみなさーい!!!

Translated version: Chu got home from dinner now! ! ! I was a busy day wonderfully Well, today I was tired and now meeting at 3:30 am, meeting, recording Pokesuma [= Pokemon Smash], meetings, dinner! ! ! Everyone, Do Sai Good night! ! !

http://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/st...56661979471872

So maybe he will reveal something new next month?

What do you think?
Out of 10 chances,
8 would be about some event pokemon...
2 would be about remakes

That's my guess
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
P0kelegend

Well Coro Coro will have more info on the movie, and we should be getting a new trailer around that time too. The fact Genesect is going to be featured in the anime really makes me think the movie won't be about Genesect at all, kind of like the Lugia/Ho-Oh preview's they did for one movie and then they weren't even in it.

I doubt they would have a legendary be featured in the anime and then have it be the main star of the movie too, it won't be a very good incentive for people to go out and see the movie. Don't get me wrong, Genesect may still be in it - but there will definitely be another Pokemon that's going to be the big star of the movie. We all suspected that already, but that pretty much is close to confirmation IMO.

The Masuda recording Smash thing is interesting, it seems that will be the first episode to air in January is I'm correct. Usually it's just under a month between recording and airing of Smash. Gen V was revealed in Jan 2010, wouldn't be surprised if that Gen VI really is coming next year that it'd be revealed in Jan 2013. I don't think him being on Smash has anything to do with remakes to be honest, I doubt they would reveal them as early as January.
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Khrysta

Going to kinda repeat myself from a statement earlier. We can't use Download events from the Global Link as hints. A few of us were in support of the Weather Trio Doll Download, though they continued the Doll Downloads for the Dream World with Darkrai and Deoxys, since they continued the Legend Doll thing, the Weather Trio was just coincidence/for the anniversary.

Right now they are doing a Sinnoh Starter Dream World Event so I'm gunna say that Download events involving the Dream World aren't credible for hints anymore.
Old December 7th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Now I'm intrigued with the Pokemon Smash announcement, not getting my hopes up for anything but there's always the possibility. I think it's too early for Gen VI personally since B2W2 has only been out for two months internationally; remakes on the other hand is more likely since they've just missed the 10th anniversary and 2013 would be a liable year to release them in, although it could be something completely different which is the most likely scenario.

Team αlpha
Old December 7th, 2012, 09:20 AM
RenegadeShroom
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Now I'm intrigued with the Pokemon Smash announcement, not getting my hopes up for anything but there's always the possibility. I think it's too early for Gen VI personally since B2W2 has only been out for two months internationally; remakes on the other hand is more likely since they've just missed the 10th anniversary and 2013 would be a liable year to release them in, although it could be something completely different which is the most likely scenario.
I dunno, getting Hoenn remakes next would mean either they're being remade for DS or be the first main series Pokemon game to debut on 3DS. Either option doesn't make sense; remaking them for DS is staying with a now outdated system even longer than necessary, and debuting the main series on 3DS would just steal the spotlight from Gen. VI when it does come. And for all intents and purposes, it really does look like they've wrapped up Gen. V already, with it having four games in the same region within three years, and all Gen. V Pokemon officially revealed in that time frame as well.
Old December 7th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Khrysta

I keep checking in with Gamestop every other week or so, but there still aren't any DS games listed for 2013 on the list they keep showing me. They have a few games coming out in a week or two but that's the end of the list.

If remakes are in the works they'll most likely be for the 3DS as in 2013 the DS is pretty much dead. If Gamestop doesn't have an active list then there's a good chance that nothing is coming out.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links