The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Old June 21st, 2012, 11:05 PM
~VladKun~
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Hi there, I'd like to tell you all about this review series about anime I'm currently making, The Otaku Project.

Currently only the trailer for it has been released, but I'm currently working on the first episode and this is where I'm going to be updating it for the episodes and I'd like to invite anyone on here to give me suggestions for reviews, advice on writing scripts and the like.

Until then, I present you the very pretentious trailer for it, enjoy~

Old June 22nd, 2012, 12:37 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Seems interesting, oddly enough I've been playing around with the idea of a video anime review project myself.

As for advice, it's just obvious stuff really. Try to be funny, informative, keep your reviews to about 5 mins, make sure your mic is good and you speak clearly and don't go whoring for subscribers.

Also, nice collection. Puts mine to shame.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 12:48 AM
~VladKun~
Beginning Trainer

Thanks! And believe me I'm planning to keep all of that in mine, the reviews are planning to be anywhere between 5 to 9 minutes and for the moment I can only rely on my iPhones microphone because I don't have a headset to use :C and I know not to ***** for subscribers :3

And thanks, I collected that from the start of last year to last month when I got my last batch, I personally think it's a good collection for someone who hasn't been collecting for that long
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:03 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Any ideas on what you'll be reviewing first?
Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:15 AM
~VladKun~
Beginning Trainer

That's the thing I'm having trouble with, unless you guys have any suggestions my automatic idea was to review Strike Witches or something like that :\

That being said, any suggestions?

Okay, double posting I know but I need some help deciding this.

Strike Witches, Soul Eater, Ouran Host Club, Nanoha or Ore no Imouto?

Last edited by Alinthea; June 23rd, 2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Double post
Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

My favourite of those was Nanoha. It's all about what you feel you can review best tbh.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here