• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Cynthia vs Alder in BW season 2?

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
You got it, B/W season 2 episode 1 just came out and a lot of people are anticipated for it. But what most may be anticipating is Cynthia meeting Alder as seen in the opening.

If they ever do meet, and actually challenge against each other to a Pokemon battle, who will win? We all know Cynthia has trashed 3 Elite Fours, and haven't had a hard time in a battle yet, but Alder may prove to be a tough one.

So leave your thoughts on who will win if they ever faced against each other, and how will the battle go.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Cynthia would win. 3/6 are Bug or part bug type and she has a boss Togekiss that could wipe them all out. Garchomp can make quick work of Volcarona if Togekiss doesn't. And then Spiritomb can come along and just be annoying AS ALWAYS.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
It's anime style though. His Volcarona can do more things than the game, and it's a champ's Poke. XD
But yeah, I do believe Cynthia might still win this in a close enough battle, in my opinion.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I think Cynthia would win because her Garchomp wasn't seen losing a battle yet. But then again, Alder could turn things around with Volcarona or Bouffalant.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Alder would sweep her team with himself like he did with Gigalith xD.

Alder also got new additions as well in Conkeldurr, Braviary(which Cynthia already had), Chandelure (World Tournament), Reuniclus (World Tournament). As for the battle itself I don't think Cynthia would blow Alder away with Garchomp, but it would probably put a huge dent in his team. Not like Alder is a slouch as he is a Champion.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Cynthia would literally murder Alder. Seriously that dude is weak. Cynthia's Garchomp would absolutely take out 2-4 of his pokemon.

Back