The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 22nd, 2012, 02:07 AM
MEGAS
Bestow5000 from YouTube

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MEGAS Send a message via Yahoo to MEGAS Send a message via Skype™ to MEGAS
You got it, B/W season 2 episode 1 just came out and a lot of people are anticipated for it. But what most may be anticipating is Cynthia meeting Alder as seen in the opening.

If they ever do meet, and actually challenge against each other to a Pokemon battle, who will win? We all know Cynthia has trashed 3 Elite Fours, and haven't had a hard time in a battle yet, but Alder may prove to be a tough one.

So leave your thoughts on who will win if they ever faced against each other, and how will the battle go.
My Platinum FC: 3609 8138 7721
Name: Max
Accepting B/W Wi-Fi battles only, contact me for one.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 12:41 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I believe in Shirona =D Her Garchomp is something that Adeku cannot compete with.
And in my opinion Adeku is not that strong... he just looks like it =D
Old June 23rd, 2012, 01:10 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Cynthia would win. 3/6 are Bug or part bug type and she has a boss Togekiss that could wipe them all out. Garchomp can make quick work of Volcarona if Togekiss doesn't. And then Spiritomb can come along and just be annoying AS ALWAYS.

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old June 23rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
MEGAS
Bestow5000 from YouTube

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MEGAS Send a message via Yahoo to MEGAS Send a message via Skype™ to MEGAS
It's anime style though. His Volcarona can do more things than the game, and it's a champ's Poke. XD
But yeah, I do believe Cynthia might still win this in a close enough battle, in my opinion.
My Platinum FC: 3609 8138 7721
Name: Max
Accepting B/W Wi-Fi battles only, contact me for one.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 04:18 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I think Cynthia would win because her Garchomp wasn't seen losing a battle yet. But then again, Alder could turn things around with Volcarona or Bouffalant.

Old June 24th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGAS View Post
It's anime style though. His Volcarona can do more things than the game, and it's a champ's Poke. XD
But yeah, I do believe Cynthia might still win this in a close enough battle, in my opinion.
Well if he has one... Shirona also has Glaceon that she does not have in games
Old June 24th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Alder would sweep her team with himself like he did with Gigalith xD.

Alder also got new additions as well in Conkeldurr, Braviary(which Cynthia already had), Chandelure (World Tournament), Reuniclus (World Tournament). As for the battle itself I don't think Cynthia would blow Alder away with Garchomp, but it would probably put a huge dent in his team. Not like Alder is a slouch as he is a Champion.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old July 5th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Shootingace
Lord

Cynthia would literally murder Alder. Seriously that dude is weak. Cynthia's Garchomp would absolutely take out 2-4 of his pokemon.

Hacks i strongly recommend:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links