The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old July 6th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Magic

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fizz View Post
@SwiftSign - Yup. We planned to make our characters childhood friends who have feelings for each other, so it should get interesting :3 Also, my first post is up.
Interesting idea! Great! :D

Looks like everyone except for Ryan has now posted :3 Well done guys, keep it all up and the SS.Anne will be setting sail soon.
Old July 6th, 2012, 06:01 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Im not going to be able to post tomorrow so I dont want to start interacting with anyone till later.
Old July 7th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
@SwiftSign- thanks! :D i did hard work for making a good first one xD ofcourse futher posts will be great too, and yes, it's our Dorian :p Mick's Fizz's charrie X3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 8th, 2012, 04:02 AM
FinalMaster
dededededededededededede

Nature: Jolly
Just noticed a mistake in the first post of the IC thread: Atlus is supposed to be a female Swablu.
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:02 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Sooooo I'm free this entire week or so, so I'm ready to start interaction so whose up for it?
Old July 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Magic

Final master- ill fix that soon!

Since its my birthday, and I'm feeling nice, one random character will get a reward when the ship sets sail in a few days ;3. It will be a random draw- but remember you may also be rewarded for good posts!!
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Happy birthday ShiftSign! :D

And i guess we all want to keep making good posts :p
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 8th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
Final master- ill fix that soon!

Since its my birthday, and I'm feeling nice, one random character will get a reward when the ship sets sail in a few days ;3. It will be a random draw- but remember you may also be rewarded for good posts!!
Happy Birthday!
*Bakes Cake*

I'm hesitant to post for a 3rd time when so many have yet to make their 2nd post >.<

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old July 8th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

^I am a bit hesitant on making a second post actually. Don't know if I should or not.

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old July 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

iirc, we're still waiting on one more person to do their intro post so mainly we're just interacting & stuff. I'm up for a third post, but I don't plan to do so until later on. xD
Old July 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Hey Swift, I just figured I should let you know that I won't be able to post until next Monday (as in a week from now).

I hope that's not a problem, anyways, I'll post then. :D
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:23 PM
King!
better

I wanted to get a post up tonight, and I've started it, but I realized it should be quite large and I'm going to wait until tomorrow to finish it up. It'll be my last post before I'm gone until the 22nd of this month, but I have a plan that'll explain Nadia's absence, so it should be all good. I wish I didn't have to leave so soon, and I'm looking forward to some character interaction afterwards!
Old July 9th, 2012, 06:11 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Once again I still haven't put up a second post and still wandering he wants to spend a little time with Rajay
Old July 9th, 2012, 08:51 PM
King!
better

Okay...finished xD I'll admit, it wasn't exactly how I planned everything to go down ._. But that's what happens when you procrastinate, hooray \o/

I hope that this was an appropriate way to explain Nadia's absence for the next few days :P If there're any problems, let me know, and I'll be sure to change them tomorrow before I leave! Hope you like the post, and have fun RP'ing while I'm away everyone~
Old July 10th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Magic

Since a lot of you guys seem to feel boxed in I have decided to post the setting sail event later today (two days early). I'll give Ryan a few days longer to post though. Sound good? :D
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Mystical Mermaid
Resident Mermaid

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mystical Mermaid
Sounds fine with me. I kind of need a reply from Gloria before Skylar or Anna can do much of anything, but as long as everyone else is in agreement I'm good.
Old July 10th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Magic

THE SHIP HAS NOW SET SAIL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackblaze View Post
Once again I still haven't put up a second post and still wandering he wants to spend a little time with Rajay
I would say VM anyone you see online and see if they want to crash their character into Rajay - or else take him to battle an NPC in the meantime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King! View Post
Okay...finished xD I'll admit, it wasn't exactly how I planned everything to go down ._. But that's what happens when you procrastinate, hooray \o/

I hope that this was an appropriate way to explain Nadia's absence for the next few days If there're any problems, let me know, and I'll be sure to change them tomorrow before I leave! Hope you like the post, and have fun RP'ing while I'm away everyone~
I left you a message to OK it last night but yet, that's all fine! I have officially used your event in my own post, just to clarify it to anyone, and I hope I haven't taken any liberties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Mermaid View Post
Sounds fine with me. I kind of need a reply from Gloria before Skylar or Anna can do much of anything, but as long as everyone else is in agreement I'm good.
Well lucky for Skylar, he was the winner of my random-birthday-prize-draw! Details are at the bottom of the event post. Whenever you get to post next I suggest writing in Carla bumping into him and giving the package, in whichever way you'd prefer - "Random ticket raffle".
Old July 10th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Mystical Mermaid
Resident Mermaid

Wow that's awesome. Thank you and happy belated birthday! :D Two questions though.

1. Should I bunny Carla giving Sky the Premier Ball or are you going to control her in that interaction?

2. You said the Premier Ball has a "perfect capture effect." Does this mean it will always catch its target like a Master Ball, or does it mean something else entirely? I'm tempted to go after that Lapras...
Old July 10th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Mermaid View Post
Wow that's awesome. Thank you and happy belated birthday! :D Two questions though.

1. Should I bunny Carla giving Sky the Premier Ball or are you going to control her in that interaction?

2. You said the Premier Ball has a "perfect capture effect." Does this mean it will always catch its target like a Master Ball, or does it mean something else entirely? I'm tempted to go after that Lapras...
You may bunny her along! And yes, 100% success (on normal, non-legendary, Pokémon). I stress the normal Pokémon because legendaries may come up in the future.
Old July 10th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Mystical Mermaid
Resident Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post

You may bunny her along! And yes, 100% success (on normal, non-legendary, Pokémon). I stress the normal Pokémon because legendaries may come up in the future.
Wow, sweet! Lucky for Skylar, heh. xD I'll have a post up with that in a little bit, as soon as my pizza is delivered.
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

I am trying really hard not to write about catching a Lapras. D:

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:53 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow til Sunday. If I can't post before I leave tomorrow I will post when I get home
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:19 AM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
I would post again but I have to wait for Giselle, so uh *plays with toy car*
I stay away
Old July 11th, 2012, 05:55 AM
FinalMaster
dededededededededededede

Officially my longest roleplay post yet.

Also Kara and Tara.
Old July 11th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Snow View Post
I am trying really hard not to write about catching a Lapras. D:
Lmao! Well you can try, but do remember there is a risk you'll waste a Pokéball as Lapras is a hard one to catch >:3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow til Sunday. If I can't post before I leave tomorrow I will post when I get home
Okie Dokie! If you can't post today/tomorrow I would recommend giving NightOfRemorse some bunnying permission, just so she can post .

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
I would post again but I have to wait for Giselle, so uh *plays with toy car*
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalMaster View Post
Officially my longest roleplay post yet.

Also Kara and Tara.
Yay! I shall go read it now and you'll find out if your capture was successful! ;D

Sponsored Links

Advertise here