Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page Black 2White 2 N is Zoroark?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2012 (03:46 PM).

N is himself not a pokemon, that really wouldnt make any sense since he had a zorua when he was smaller, so no N is N
Old August 14th, 2012 (05:40 PM).
https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson

Nature: Jolly
I think N could be. Or maybe N and Zoroark have some connection that... hm. Yeah N is Zoroark. :P

sorry i am like never active on here anymore but you should hmu on my soundcloud or sumthin, fam
Old August 15th, 2012 (02:22 PM).
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Slasher115:
N is himself not a pokemon, that really wouldnt make any sense since he had a zorua when he was smaller, so no N is N
On the contrary. What if he (Zoroark) felt the need to look after Zoura? Like in that Zoroark movie.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old August 15th, 2012 (02:42 PM).
ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Modest
Could be a possible storyline for a possible B3&W3.
Hope not though.
Old August 16th, 2012 (05:54 PM).

Wow, I don't even think about that myself! Great discovery man!

But you know, I don't think the N in N's castle is Zoroark, because N owns a Zoroark, and you will be battling him and his Zekrom/Reshiram, if he's not the real N, then how can he orders Zerkrom/Reshiram to do moves? If you still wanna say he's not the real N, then I will say Zekrom/Reshiram are legendary Pokemon, and they will only realize and obey their hero/trainer. So they won't probably be able to battle the player if it's not N ordering his legendary dragon.
Old August 17th, 2012 (11:12 PM).

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by dragonomega:
When N was younger he had a Zorua. So as he grew with it, Zorua became his favorite Pokemon. Zoroark would then become his 'signature' Pokemon. We know how much people in the Pokemon world like to style themselves after Pokemon. /N's hair.
Exactly this.

There are some trainers who are so attached to their Pokemon that they style themselves after them.
Old August 25th, 2012 (08:07 PM).
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
At the end of Black and White he flies off on the back of the Dragon he captures. Its said later in the game while looking for the sages that N was seen heading towards another region.
o.o; Oops. It's been a while since I played B/W xD However, flying towards another region works as well. For all we know, N is off somewhere in GEN 6, giving advice to PLAYER about some gunk involving following your dreams and pursuing your ideals. Back in Unova, Zoroark was left behind to help PLAYER because N knew in advance that Team Plasma would strike again. Zoroark simply helps N be two places at once. So...
B/W: Human
BW2: Zoroark
GEN6: *speculation/prediction* Human
Old August 25th, 2012 (10:11 PM).

Quote originally posted by darkpokeball:
o.o; Oops. It's been a while since I played B/W xD However, flying towards another region works as well. For all we know, N is off somewhere in GEN 6, giving advice to PLAYER about some gunk involving following your dreams and pursuing your ideals. Back in Unova, Zoroark was left behind to help PLAYER because N knew in advance that Team Plasma would strike again. Zoroark simply helps N be two places at once. So...
B/W: Human
BW2: Zoroark
GEN6: *speculation/prediction* Human
N will not be in Gen 6, unless he is like Cynthia and just appears because he was popular.

And since he is in possession of the Dragon he catches in B/W, that should confirm it is the real N.

Also, remember that 2 years passed between B/W and B2W2, so N could have been gone the whole time. Remember he says his dragon told him Kyurem was in trouble, so he came back to Unova to help Kyurem.

Pokemon White 2 Team:
Old October 23rd, 2012 (06:51 PM).

I think Zoroark could be N because notice how N calls Ghetsis father after the Kyurem battle. So Zoroark could take the form as younger Ghetsis therefore Zoroark has the mentality that Ghetsis gave him his Identity. Also, like everyone else is saying, he can communicate with Pokemon. Wouldn't be a surprise since Meowth learned english too and can speak to other Pokemon. And the trainer from 2 years ago looking for N and couldn't find him is because N was Zoroark living in the Forest. Well that's what I think .
Old October 23rd, 2012 (07:12 PM).
Unburden Belly Drum
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Heh, I was one of those people arguing for N being a Zoroark; think about it, Zoroark disguises as the last Pokemon in the party, and Ghetsis is the man behind Team Plasma...it would explain why N and Ghetsis look so similar.

But alas, in B2W2 it is confirmed that N is but a human with a superhuman ability. After playing through the game there is really no reason to continue thinking he is actually a Pokemon, as amusing as it was after playing BW.
Old October 23rd, 2012 (07:52 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
This thread died over a month ago, so I'm closing it now.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)