The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haseyo View Post
Yeah I have Black 2 and the password was レシラム (Reshy)
In my case (White 2) it was ze-ku-ro-mu, I've read that it depends on what grunts tell you.
If they say some numbers then it's the xx0x code, otherwise it's Reshi in Black and Zekrom in White
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
As far as it's known so far, no. However, Alder's grandson will give you a Shiny Gible after defeating him. It will have Sand Veil, though.
Just going to add to this, apparently if you're playing White 2, you'll get a shiny Dratini instead. Yet to be officially confirmed since no one is playing White except me. ):

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 27th, 2012, 04:01 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
Does anyone have suggestions on the best places internet or otherwise to get the best prices when the games come out?
Merged with the Help thread. On that note... that partly depends on where you live, as well as stores and what they want to do at the time. It's actually rather hard to predict which place will sell it for cheapest when it does come out. Just check store catalogues (both printout and internet) when the release date approaches, whenever that may be.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old June 27th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Khrysta

Quote:
Does anyone have suggestions on the best places internet or otherwise to get the best prices when the games come out?
When the games come out pretty much all retail is going to be the same because the Prices are set by Nintendo.

All Stores will be $34.99 like they are with all Pokemon games baring HeartGold and SoulSilver which were $39.99 because of the Pokewalker.

Only physical store that will be lower than that price is Wal-Mart and their price will be either $34.90 or $34.96.

Online you face roughly the same issue. Even if they list it as $29.99 they will up charge shipping and handling so you'd end up paying $40-$45 for the game and they make a small profit before they add tax based on where you live.

I wouldn't order cause where I live Tax is 10% and its actually cheaper for me to drive to work and pick up a copy from there cause the city I work in's Tax is 8% and I won't get charged $10-$15 Shipping for a game.
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

Just going to add to this, apparently if you're playing White 2, you'll get a shiny Dratini instead. Yet to be officially confirmed since no one is playing White except me. ):
I officially confirm this
Screenshot as a proof:
(Resized for better view and it's pretty big so it's in spoiler)
Spoiler:

Well... I wanted to have Garchomp but oh well... maybe the first flaw I could find on White 2 =) Still doesn't make me play Black 2 in English =D
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

Does that Dratini have Marvel Scale?
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Forever

Quote:
Nope it's shed skin unfortunately :(

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Unfortunately it's like Requility said... As Gible in Black 2, Dratini also doesn't have its hidden ability (which is pretty weird since almost every Pokémon we get has hidden ability)

And I don't know if it's been mentioned but you need to clear 10 areas in the Skyscraper to get to Banjiro and then visit him in Alder's house :D
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Xebelleon
d_(' ',)

Nature: Quirky
Some Pokemon in my legend box showed as transparent when tucking in for today. On hover over and selecting, it mentions that the Pokemon was not tired right now. Odd thing is that I don't think it has always been this way.

What gives?
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Khrysta

Tornadus, thundurus, landorus, and kyurem cannot be put to sleep possibly due to future dream world events to come.
Old June 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Kevin

Is it possible to transfer Pokemon from previous games to B2/W2? Lol.
Old June 27th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Demon View Post
Is it possible to transfer Pokemon from previous games to B2/W2? Lol.
Yes. After a certain point, most likely after beating the E4 and Champion, you unlock the PokeTransfer just like in B/W. You can also trade with B/W after you beat Cheren and get your C-gear.
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:59 AM
fishfish

Nature: Gentle
where can I get a fire stone to evolve my growlithe or is it just random dust clouds in caves?
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfish View Post
where can I get a fire stone to evolve my growlithe or is it just random dust clouds in caves?
If you have Black 2 and have access to Black city you may be able to find a fire stone there to buy if you have enough people. Other than those two methods there isn't really another way other than to get one from Dream world or trading.
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

Just use the Dowsing Machine in every area you go to. I had at least 2 Fire Stones before I beat the E4, none from dust clouds. (before I got to the 7th gym at that).
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Use Dowsing Machine. You will find one or two (I did) as hidden items by continuing your journey without any detours.

Edit: Ninja'd :/
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:48 AM
dragonqueen0210
Ice Empress

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dragonqueen0210 Send a message via Skype™ to dragonqueen0210
Uh, I'm kinda lost. I just beat Elesa in Nimbasa city and I don't know where to go next or what to do. The drawbridge is blocked. Help please?

Please click my eggs or they'll die!

Last edited by dragonqueen0210; June 29th, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonqueen0210 View Post
Uh, I'm kinda lost. I just beat Elesa in Nimbasa city and I don't know where to go next or what to do. The drawbridge is blocked. Help please?
The drawbridge should be blocked by Biker Charles (oh boy!), battle him in a Triple Battle and you'll be able to pass across the bridge.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonqueen0210 View Post
Battle the motorcyclist that has a crowd of people around him. He'll triple battle you (or rotation if you're playing Black) and then the crowd will leave allowing access.

Quote:
I read somewhere that you can buy them for 3BP at the Pokèmon World Tournament.

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old June 29th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

I read somewhere that you can buy them for 3BP at the Pokèmon World Tournament.
I confirm this. Fire and the other evolution stones are available in the right prize counter.
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Raichupacabra
Villain

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
The prices haven't been shown yet but it's most likely going to around $34.99 with tax if brand new. Walmart, GameStop, and Best Buy are going to be the cheapest. But when GameStop gets used copies they will most likely be around $29.99. This was the case with Black and White. I'm not sure about the online prices.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:40 PM
AshKetchumFromPalletTown
Beginning Trainer

White Tree Hollow help, I have been at this for 4 hours and am currently on the 9th floor, I have battled pretty much every single trainer and no door has opened to the final boss, I have no clue what to do as I want to get to Alder's grandson to get the shiny dratini, and considering I have spent 4 hours on this, I would be very annoyed to give up now. Anyone got any tips whatsoever I'm so stuck and frustrated
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshKetchumFromPalletTown View Post
White Tree Hollow help, I have been at this for 4 hours and am currently on the 9th floor, I have battled pretty much every single trainer and no door has opened to the final boss, I have no clue what to do as I want to get to Alder's grandson to get the shiny dratini, and considering I have spent 4 hours on this, I would be very annoyed to give up now. Anyone got any tips whatsoever I'm so stuck and frustrated
Go to 10th floor by using the lift =)
I've also had the same problem so I decided to give up but then it gave me the possibility to go to 10th floor and there, after you beat some more trainers, the door will be opened
It's the similar for the other areas.
Also I advise you to read again what trainer that opens the door say because he/she will say a number which is the floor where the doors opened
Old June 30th, 2012, 05:26 AM
AshKetchumFromPalletTown
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Go to 10th floor by using the lift =)
I've also had the same problem so I decided to give up but then it gave me the possibility to go to 10th floor and there, after you beat some more trainers, the door will be opened
It's the similar for the other areas.
Also I advise you to read again what trainer that opens the door say because he/she will say a number which is the floor where the doors opened
Yeah, I made it to Alders grandson. And I can't read anything as it's in Japanese haha. I just had to keep going back to the lift and go on a different number, no idea what that even means but I did it
Old July 1st, 2012, 10:37 PM
TedKord
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TedKord
I appear to be stuck. I'm on route 7 after beating the sixth gym. I just got a call from mom. I don't know if that's related but I can't seem to get anywhere. Where do I go from here? Thanks!

Sponsored Links