The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2012, 02:17 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

Advertise here
Yes when you've played each movie at least once. If you get happy endings on all of the movies you get the statue.
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:33 PM
Unhatched Egg

ok in black and white 1 you remember seeing some girl on the bridge (i think marvelous Bridge) do you discover the story between that? and also another random question you know the zorua you recive? well put it in the back of your party and it'll have green stars around it. i know its not shiny or anything but...
anyone know?

made bye me...
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:58 AM
Charicific
PkMn Trainer

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by 272 View Post
ok in black and white 1 you remember seeing some girl on the bridge (i think marvelous Bridge) do you discover the story between that? and also another random question you know the zorua you recive? well put it in the back of your party and it'll have green stars around it. i know its not shiny or anything but...
anyone know?
Yeah the mystery about the girl is revealed. You will find her ghost in the "Strange House" somewhere from Lentimas Town. She'll hand you the Lunar Wing in order to encounter Cresselia where she was before...Marvelous Bridge.

As for the green stars, I think that is the indication for N's Pokemons. So, the green stars appearing after Zorua means it's N's Zorua from the past. You can check by visiting it's status page and look at its "OT". (Needs confirmation)
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:19 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charicific View Post
As for the green stars, I think that is the indication for N's Pokemons. So, the green stars appearing after Zorua means it's N's Zorua from the past. You can check by visiting it's status page and look at its "OT". (Needs confirmation)
Yes, it's because it's N's pokemon. They all have an ID of 0s and a 2. They all have a green shine, only they have that. And no, you can't get a shiny N's pokemon, or a , they programmed it so you can't. They are encountered at places where N got them in White or Black.
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charicific View Post
Yes, it is N's Zorua, so if it's sent without illusion, it will glow like other N's Pokémon you find.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 1st, 2012, 08:55 AM
Panfisha
BIGGLYPUFF?

Nature: Relaxed
Can these areas be accessed before beating the Elite 4?
-Reversal mountain
-Undella bay
-Village Bridge

And is it true that you can only go fishing after the Elite 4?

Soul Silver FC: 0861-5428-7860
3DS FC: 2406-5518-5103

http://cypress85.deviantart.com/

Old November 1st, 2012, 08:58 AM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panfisha View Post
Can these areas be accessed before beating the Elite 4?
-Reversal mountain
-Undella bay
-Village Bridge

And is it true that you can only go fishing after the Elite 4?
-Yes.
-Yes.
-Yes.

In fact, you'll have to go to all of them before even getting to Victory Road.

And, yes, it's true that you can't receive the Super Rod until you beat the Elite 4.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:44 AM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Nature: Timid
About the Dream World Pokédoll avatars... I already bought 3 dolls and none of them show up on my avatar list :/ Why?!

Also, one of my dream palls/trade palls was using a charmander one. I had bought Emolga and Togepi but they didn't work. So I thought "maybe it's just certain dolls... Let me get the Charmander doll then". Nope... Nothing in my avatar list besides the event pokédolls...
What's going on?
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►
Old November 1st, 2012, 10:13 AM
Syltti

I'm not familiar with our Dream World homes. I'd have to login and check myself, but there should be two separate sections for Dream World decorations; one for furniture and one for dolls. In the section for dolls they list the Pokemon in terms of Generations, or Region Dex. Hopefully someone who knows a bit more about the Dream World can chime in, because, as far as I know, when you buy a PokeDoll you should be able to use it immediately.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Old November 1st, 2012, 03:35 PM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syltti View Post
I'm not familiar with our Dream World homes. I'd have to login and check myself, but there should be two separate sections for Dream World decorations; one for furniture and one for dolls. In the section for dolls they list the Pokemon in terms of Generations, or Region Dex. Hopefully someone who knows a bit more about the Dream World can chime in, because, as far as I know, when you buy a PokeDoll you should be able to use it immediately.
I bought them, put them in my Dream Home but when I logged out and tried to change my PGL avatar they weren't in the list. I don't know what's going on. Is there something that I'm missing?
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:52 PM
Syltti

Ooh. I don't think they go in your PGL avatar at all. They're decorations for your Dream World home alone.

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Old November 1st, 2012, 03:58 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
I'm pretty certain the dolls -> avatar feature was only meant for the Japanese users as it was only announced on their website. Currently I only have the event dolls as avatars as well, but that might be an error and we aren't supposed to have any yet.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:31 PM
Unhatched Egg

what is with the stars around zorua? when you get it and put it in the back of the party it has green stars around it and i dont think its shiny either? my friend discovered this too...
I think its N's zorua but... this is just wierd... :/

made bye me...
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:36 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
The Zorua you got in Driftveil City originally belonged to N. All of N's Pokemon have the green star animation when sent into battle. The rest of N's Pokemon can be obtained via Memory Link (Purrloin, Woobat, Darmanitan, Pidove, Tympole, Timburr, Sandile, Scraggy, Darmaka, Sigilyph, Boldore, Joltik, Ferroseed, Klink).

Old November 1st, 2012, 05:57 PM
rizoph
Mime Jr.

Nature: Mild
I thought it was because it was trying to transform into the pokemon in the back but it was in the back...

Join tsukinohito.com/temp_forum
Old November 1st, 2012, 07:09 PM
trapincher
Rocket Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Yes, it is N's Zorua, so if it's sent without illusion, it will glow like other N's Pokémon you find.
If you faint one of N's Pokemon, does it disappear forever?
Old November 2nd, 2012, 12:22 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapincher View Post
If you faint one of N's Pokemon, does it disappear forever?
No, it should reappear if you faint it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
[N's pokemon will] respawn until you catch it.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 04:50 AM
Syltti

Has anyone else managed to recruit other players for their Avenues? All the information I find points to "fans," but I've only been able to try to recruit other players, and got rejected every time.

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Old November 2nd, 2012, 05:35 AM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

I was on route 4, doing an Entralink mission, and got into a battle with PKMN Breeder Irene. Now, she challenges me every time I walk by. I think it must be a glitch or something. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Thanks Syltti. That isn't very convenient, though. They don't even level up!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
Syltti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
I was on route 4, doing an Entralink mission, and got into a battle with PKMN Breeder Irene. Now, she challenges me every time I walk by. I think it must be a glitch or something. Has anyone else had this problem?
Breeders are set to re-battle you every time you pass them in Black 2 and White 2. It's no bug. (Every time you pass them upon re-entering the Route, that is.)

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:26 AM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
I'm pretty certain the dolls -> avatar feature was only meant for the Japanese users as it was only announced on their website. Currently I only have the event dolls as avatars as well, but that might be an error and we aren't supposed to have any yet.
Nope, I think my Charmander friend is american/european. And my Duskull friend is Portuguese so we're also getting the dolls. I just don't know why it won't unlock on my avatars :/
Maybe it's a matter of time before they fix this or something...
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Unhatched Egg

my freind discovered that the zorua you get has green stars around also its not shiny i think... anyone know?

nvm i found anser above :P sorry

nvm i found anser above :P sorry

Quote:
Breeders are set to re-battle you every time you pass them in Black 2 and White 2. It's no bug. (Every time you pass them upon re-entering the Route, that is.)
if thats true theres an easy money trick! :D

made bye me...

Last edited by 272; November 2nd, 2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
Adrian!
Urban Adventurer

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Adrian!
Does anyone know when Kyurem's nature is set in BW2? Is its nature set from the first encounter before fighting Ghetsis, or can I use a synchronizer after beating the Elite Four to get the nature I want later?
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Has anyone else managed to recruit other players for their Avenues? All the information I find points to "fans," but I've only been able to try to recruit other players, and got rejected every time.
Recruit as make other player shop keeper? Yeah, I did that once.
I traded with my Japanese myself (by using the Japanese save into USA game xD) and I appeared in my Join Avenue and I was able to make JP myself shop keeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian! View Post
Does anyone know when Kyurem's nature is set in BW2? Is its nature set from the first encounter before fighting Ghetsis, or can I use a synchronizer after beating the Elite Four to get the nature I want later?
I believe Kyurem's not nature locked so you can soft reset it when you are about to catch it.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:45 AM
Syltti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Recruit as make other player shop keeper? Yeah, I did that once.
I traded with my Japanese myself (by using the Japanese save into USA game xD) and I appeared in my Join Avenue and I was able to make JP myself shop keeper.
No, you're able to recruit other players to become assistants, like those in your office. I've just never managed to recruit anyone.

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here