The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm2Sarcastic4U View Post
Did anyone here receive a female Eevee from Fennel's assistant in Castelia City? If you have, would anyone mind letting me "borrow" their Eevee to breed some hidden ability Eevee of my own
You might want to use the Quick Trade Thread for that, where someone should be able to trade you one.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old November 5th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I.T.
The Pokémon Cartel

Nature: Jolly
And quick tip! If you haven't gotten you're Eevee from Fennel's assistant yet, before you talk to her, save so that you can reset your game until the Eevee she gives you is a female. I would recommend getting a female one so that you can breed lots of Eevee with a hidden ability. Espeon with Magic Bounce anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
You might want to use the Quick Trade Thread for that, where someone should be able to trade you one.
Ok thanks! I wasn't quite sure which thread I should post my question

Last edited by I.T.; November 5th, 2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Is Cobalion shiny-locked? I want a shiny one xD
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
Is Cobalion shiny-locked? I want a shiny one xD
I don't think Cobalion (or any of the musketeers) are shiny-locked, so I take that as a no.

Old November 5th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Nature: Timid
As far as I know, no it's not. The only Pokemon that are are N's Pokemon, Hidden Grotto stuff, events (Keldeo, Genesect), gift Pokemon (excluding starter), Reshiram, and Zekrom.
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:09 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I just finished the game and entered White Forest for the first time. There were 5 people there, which I understood unlock certain Pokemon, from what I read online. However, there were no patches of grass or water? Will there be any if I talk to all the people there every day?
Old November 7th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Sverige
#justiceforbionic 11.11.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
I just finished the game and entered White Forest for the first time. There were 5 people there, which I understood unlock certain Pokemon, from what I read online. However, there were no patches of grass or water? Will there be any if I talk to all the people there every day?
I think that's just for regular B/W.
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:28 AM
pardal78

Is it possible to transfer a pokemon out of the regional pokedex from BW to BW2 before getting the national pokedex?
Example: Send a Charmander from white to white 2 before having the national pokedex.

My FC: 3437-3852-0872
IGN: Dam
Safari Type: Rock (Dwebble - Corsola - Barbaracle)
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Hmm..why don't you try it out for yourself and see if it works? Only then will you know if it's possible. :)

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:54 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardal78 View Post
Is it possible to transfer a pokemon out of the regional pokedex from BW to BW2 before getting the national pokedex?
Example: Send a Charmander from white to white 2 before having the national pokedex.
Yes, it's possible to do that, but the Pokemon's Pokedex number will be displayed as "???."

Old November 7th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

I am totally lost!!! I just got done finding the Herdier in the ranch and everybody is now happy but I don't know where to go next!!! there is NO exit ANYWHERE out of the ranch and I don't know what to do next!!! can someone tell me where to go next???
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:49 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
I am totally lost!!! I just got done finding the Herdier in the ranch and everybody is now happy but I don't know where to go next!!! there is NO exit ANYWHERE out of the ranch and I don't know what to do next!!! can someone tell me where to go next???
There is a way out, go back the way you came in and then you head back toward floccesy town and you will get stopped, after you fight the 2 school kids you can proceed to rt. 20.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Mr. X
Oops
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Is it just me, or does the background sound just before a PWT match sound like JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Seriously. Thats what it sounds like to me.

Come play Runescape
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
I don't think anyone has figured out what exactly is being said... but yeah, it sounds like "Jerry".

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Blade_of_darkness
War Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade_of_darkness
Another burning question from the Dark Blade:

How many BPs are you awarded for winning the PWT Rental Tournament?

I'd like to know if this thing is worth it to me, as I lost this one three times in a row, two of them in the first round.

^ The last thing you see before you die ^
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Quote:
Is it just me, or does the background sound just before a PWT match sound like JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Seriously. Thats what it sounds like to me.
I thought it was Larry. Jerry makes it funnier though.

Anyway, is B2W2 like BW in that you have to beat the first gym before you can trade? I think that's a bit silly...since previous games just had you get the Pokedex and then you were set. But I just wanna make sure. Thanks in advance!
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_of_darkness View Post
Another burning question from the Dark Blade:

How many BPs are you awarded for winning the PWT Rental Tournament?

I'd like to know if this thing is worth it to me, as I lost this one three times in a row, two of them in the first round.
At most, 2. Single and Double reward with 1. Triple and rotation give 2.
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
There is a way out, go back the way you came in and then you head back toward floccesy town and you will get stopped, after you fight the 2 school kids you can proceed to rt. 20.
I DID THAT AND IT STILL WON'T LET ME GO THROUGH ROUTE 20!!!!!!! IT SAYS I HAVE NO BADGES!!!!!! AND I CANNOT PASS!!!! I FOUGHT THE TWO KIDS AND EVERYTHING!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Quote:
I DID THAT AND IT STILL WON'T LET ME GO THROUGH ROUTE 20!!!!!!! IT SAYS I HAVE NO BADGES!!!!!! AND I CANNOT PASS!!!! I FOUGHT THE TWO KIDS AND EVERYTHING!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????
First thing's first, please calm down. If you use all caps, people assume you're yelling. And when you yell at people, they are not going to want to help you.

Go back to Aspertia City and fight the gym leader and get a badge. If memory serves, you're supposed to do that before Route 20.
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:41 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

You have to go back to your home town (forgot name) and there's a gym there and then it let's you go to rt. 20 sorry I also forgot that part!!
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old November 7th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Anyway, is B2W2 like BW in that you have to beat the first gym before you can trade? I think that's a bit silly...since previous games just had you get the Pokedex and then you were set. But I just wanna make sure. Thanks in advance!
(Surprised no-one answered this question yet, guess I'll answer it now)

Yes, you need to beat the Aspertia Gym and obtain the C-Gear before you can trade Pokemon.

It's just like the original Black & White, first Gym badge and C-Gear are required for trading unlike previous generations.

Old November 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
Nope, I think my Charmander friend is american/european. And my Duskull friend is Portuguese so we're also getting the dolls. I just don't know why it won't unlock on my avatars :/
Maybe it's a matter of time before they fix this or something...
I finally have a definite answer for this. You needed to have owned the dolls before 10/30 for them to be added as avatars. Lame, I know.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old November 8th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
Ok, so I've been going on the Dream World with my White 2 for a while now and I have 4 badges in my game as well as over 8,000 points on the Global Link, but I can still only go to the sea and the cave. When do I start unlocking new areas? Searching online has been no help; the pages all talk about the old format before the changes where you start with the forest.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:16 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
Ok, so I've been going on the Dream World with my White 2 for a while now and I have 4 badges in my game as well as over 8,000 points on the Global Link, but I can still only go to the sea and the cave. When do I start unlocking new areas? Searching online has been no help; the pages all talk about the old format before the changes where you start with the forest.
You have to also have a certain amount of badges to unlock more areas.
Old November 11th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
So I just learned that if you see every pokemon in the unova dex, you can get a shiny haxorous. Which pokemon does/doesn't this include? Are event pokemon like victini required?

Wonder Trade!!!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links